Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

[duel, F, NK] Thordur vs allison in wonderland

Hodor
    Hodor

VIP- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Swords
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 90
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Empty vacuums of space
    Experience : 350

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lightning Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

[duel, F, NK] Thordur vs allison in wonderland Empty [duel, F, NK] Thordur vs allison in wonderland

Post by Hodor 7th September 2014, 10:31 am

[Intro post]

Thordur was in the arena, Signing up for the next fight, he was dressed in his usual black robe with a Pitch black vest underneath that had 2 chestpockets. as he entered the waiting room he would Normally be calm but this time he was so pumped up that he could tie shoelaces together within 1 second, he had his sword drawn and said to his sword "Well, our first duel, you better not break...". The announcer in the arena said "Coming from the south part of the arena.....Some guy that is terribly electrifying, And on the North part of the arenaaaaaaa......(allison can introduce her character by herself) as thordur stepped out of the arena, He was immidietely cheered on by tons of people, the arena was quite Sandy and around 100 meters in width and length and had a some water in the middle of the arena making it not very easy to hide or so he thought. The arena had a magical shield that was around spectator seats thus making it impossible for spells to get out and injure the spectators, Thordur saw nobody coming out of the northern side So he decided to take a sneak-peak and saw that the water cast of some kind of illusion that was most likely around 5 meters wide box like illusion, making it impossible to see the other side of the arena unless the illusion was cancelled.

100% mp
    0 buffs
    Tess
    Tess

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Dragon Slayer- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Inuki: The Demon Dog
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 3,950

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Numb Angel ❅ Ice Devil
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

[duel, F, NK] Thordur vs allison in wonderland Empty Re: [duel, F, NK] Thordur vs allison in wonderland

Post by Tess 7th September 2014, 11:09 am

Allison tilted her head quizzically.  She still wasn`t sure where she was, to be honest, but she was apparently being introduced to fight someone.  She heard the loudspeaker saying something about an electrifying guy, and internally Allison sighed.  Apparently she was in some kind of arena, a dueling area, and she had to fight an electricity user.  The young dragon slayer just hoped that no one would get hurt... after all, she wasn`t the type to inflict a lot of pain and nervousness on people.  She wasn`t very intimidating in stature. Allison heard the announcer simply say her name, Allison, and then the battle began.

Allison glanced across the field, but saw nothing on the southern end.  In diameter, the arena seemed to be moderately large, 100 meters of a diameter.  There was a small box, wider than it was long, in the center of the arena, and Allison was immediately suspicious.  The girl glanced up at the roof of the arena, and found it to be high, high above Allison and her unknown opponent, but yet there still was one.  She was glad that there were magical barriers around the arena, and she hoped that her opponent wasn`t the kind of person who got kicks making his or her opponent struggle and plead for mercy.  Allison didn`t do that, anyway.  The girl hoped that she wouldn`t even have to fight, since she hated it when people suffered or were injured.

Allison called to Lel in her mind, and the animal immediately was at her side.  The pink cat raised Allison up on the golden clouds, and the two of them floated slightly above the ground.  Allison shot forward suddenly like a rocket, and saw through Lel`s golden eyes, eyes that were better than a human`s, partly because she was a feline and partly because she was magical.  There was a young guy on the other southern side of the arena, who had static crackling around him.  Allison beamed at him and waved brightly as she passed easily over the water and through the illusion.

HP : 105%
    MP : 105%

No status effects, durations, or cooldowns.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I WONDER WHEN THIS WILL ALL DISAPPEAR
    ❅STARING OUT OVER THE SKY, I SAY DREAMS ONLY, MAKE THE PAIN STOP. THEN I WAKE UP. NOTHING LASTS FOREVER❅

[duel, F, NK] Thordur vs allison in wonderland PXRL2Kd
    CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION
    Hodor
    Hodor

VIP- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

[duel, F, NK] Thordur vs allison in wonderland Empty Re: [duel, F, NK] Thordur vs allison in wonderland

Post by Hodor 7th September 2014, 11:31 am

Thordur, ready to fight his opponent suddenly saw something flying in the sky but couldn't exactly see what it was and simply thought it was a bird thus completely disregarding it, Soon after a little girl pass through the illusion, He tilted his head sideways and stuck his tongue out and back in then  started laughing heavily like a creep and almost tripped over. soon he stopped laughing and introduced himself in a rather assholishly disgusting manner , "Heeeeeeloooo liiiittle gwiirrrll.... i won't exactly keeeeelll you.... But i might torture you until you fall over and beg for mercy...." then he started laughing like a creep again then he suddenly Used 15% of his MP to move 15 m/s faster and ran towards the little girl in a rather unpredictable manner, and upon reaching Allison he would channel 1% of his electricity into his blading dealing 1D-rank damage extra per attack, If the sword were to hit her, she would get shocked by the lightning and as mentioned below, would burn her skin/flesh and other insulators, However since she was a higher rank then him, she would not get any damage at all thus only recieving 1 D-rank damage per attack per post, Not realising this thordur still cast the spell which was quite stupid of him, However the blade said "Stupid....She's tougher then you.. i can't damage her with electricity that you channel into me" Thordur simply replied with "LIKE I CARE" ANd started laughing creepily again." Thordur thus the young lady slashed in her shoulde once for 1 d-rank damage.

[ooc]
    Word count 263.
    or if allison allows me to deal the electricity damage it's 2 d-rank damage
    Hp 100/100% left
    84/100 percent mp left
    Buffs : 2, Moves 15 m/s for a duration of 3 posts and a cooldown of 4 posts, can use 5% more mp to increase to 20 m/s
    Thordur uses his passive to direct the electricity into his blade and dealing 1 d-rank extra per attack for 1 post No cooldown.
    Burn damage table:
    Tess
    Tess

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Dragon Slayer- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tess 7th September 2014, 12:20 pm

Allison was met face on with a crazily laughing guy, who appeared to be a distinct sadist.  Allison narrowed her eyes with disgust and hatred.  It was people like this that caused so much pain and suffering in the world.  And he seemed to be suffering too.  Allison`s face softened just as he tried to slash her, and the girl dodged easily, jumping off the cloud as the guy cut through, dissipating it into nothingness.  "I will heal your flaws!  I can fix you!"  Allison darted around the guy easily.  She was a higher ranked mage than him, so it wasn`t a huge issue for her to dodge his attacks.  She wouldn`t be able to do it every time, though, but right now it was simple enough because she had had the element of being able to dissipate her transportation cloud.  And it was just a swing of a sword, not that complicated.  Dodging spells would be much harder.

Allison whirled around and narrowed her eyes at the sadist.  "My name is Allison Azleandra.  And it`s my turn, lowly, disgusting creature!  You`re not fit to be alive in this world!"  The thing wasn`t equal to Allison`s rank, so she`d like to see it try to dodge this.  Allison solidified her poison blade and turned around, using her high speed dash and slashing at the guy along his shoulder blades.  Once, twice, thrice, four times.  That should be enough to paralyze him, especially because he was under Allison`s rank.  To be honest, it was probably overkill.  Only two hits were required to paralyze someone under her rank.  But Allison wanted to fight to be over with quickly.  She even added a dash of her poison to boost it up another 100% C Rank damage, which was 200% D Rank damage.

The girl used her dash again and flitted away from the guy, and turned around to watch him again.  He should be paralyzed by now, unless he was A Rank or something.  And those hits should`ve been enough to take him down.  450% D Rank damage was rather a lot.  If Allison was worried about having fun fighting, she would`ve complained about her opponent being under her rank.  If he was equal, it might`ve been more fun...  Either way though, this should deal at least 30% of his HP.  After all, 4 slashes were 15% health, so altogether plus the extra D Rank damage for the DoT... it should be at least 30%.  That is, of course, unless he decided to block it somehow.  There was a 1% chance of him dodging it, though, but blocking might delete a bit of the damage.

HP : 105%
    MP : 97%

Movement Speed status effect - 16m/s + 30% ordinary speed, duration 1/1 post
    Enhanced Poison - Duration 1/2 posts
    Poison Blade - Duration 1/4 posts
    Status Effect on Opponent - Paralysis for the next 2 posts

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I WONDER WHEN THIS WILL ALL DISAPPEAR
    ❅STARING OUT OVER THE SKY, I SAY DREAMS ONLY, MAKE THE PAIN STOP. THEN I WAKE UP. NOTHING LASTS FOREVER❅

[duel, F, NK] Thordur vs allison in wonderland PXRL2Kd
    CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION
    Hodor
    Hodor

VIP- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hodor 7th September 2014, 12:46 pm

Thordur bieng the self-made supreme rule of sadistic and masochistic people that gets aroused by taking damage and dealing damage, Got slashed in the back 2 times, the wounds were quite deep making him loose 34% hp and he got aroused quite heavily by them but when allison decided to take the two more slashes at him he suddenly sneezed somehow dodging by sneezing and falling backwards and therefor dodging the remaining two attacks, the attacks however did paralyze him, but when he felt the poison, infecting him slowely paralyzing him, he used his sword to cut his back while redirecting the energy flow into his body and Forcefully pushing the poison out by using the electricity to squeeze the wounds and the poison out of his body, Then screaming in masochistic agony "aahhhh..... THIS WAS REFRESHING.....!!!" Then acting like everything was fine, he suddenly used his 15% of his mana sparks to create a chain, swinging it at allison, attempting to grapple her and tie her hands with the chain, If this was successful the chain would form a spike that would stab allison in the back then he would use 20% of his mp to send out a electrifying shock dealing a 1c-rank damage per post that she was grappled by the electrifying chain which could be broken by a 3C rank spells now that it had been strengthened so extremely much. The duration of the chain was 2 posts and had a cooldown of 4 posts and dealing around 35% of her hp if it hit her while the chain would deal 10% if it was successfully hit with.

[ooc]
    Word count:272
    Hp 65/100% left
    48/100 percent mp left (20% added next post if the chain was had not successfully grappled
    Buffs : 2, Moves 15 m/s for a duration of 3 posts and a cooldown of 4 posts, can use 5% more mp to increase to 20 m/s
    Thordur uses his passive and redirects 1% of his electricity into his blade and into his back then cutting his back to squeese the poison out

I hear...
    My victim's screams as they feed my insanity.
    I see...
    The victim as they lie on the table, staining their clothes and hair in a cardinal pool of blood.
    I taste...
    The rush of insanity as it holds me in its relentless grasp and pushes me to cut my victim's flesh till they cease their screaming.
    I smell...
    The smoldering of the blood that slowly bakes and dries in the intense lights overhead.
    I feel...
    Like this one victim will be enough, and I must continue to kill to feed this blood lust welling up inside of me.
    Tess
    Tess

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tess 7th September 2014, 6:40 pm

Allison wondered what had happened with her poisoned blade.  She knew for a fact that she hadn`t dissipated the poison into his body, and she had been aiming to cut his nerves.  Perhaps she accidentally used a different spell?  Nonetheless, Allison sighed, almost closing her eyes, when she was jerked awake by a scream.  It was a hideously pleased scream, and Allison`s eyes narrowed.  Suddenly, completely out of the blue, a weird kind of chain flashed out of her from nowhere, dancing around her arms and trying to tie her wrists together.  Allison darted away, but was scraped by the chain along the way, and noticed a long spike flashing out to try to embed itself in her.  The young dragon slayer dashed away, then darted back and slashed her opponent twice again.  She did 250% D Rank damage with those two slashes, plus her enhanced poison was still in effect.  That counted for at least another 30% of his health, at 450% D Rank damage.

Absentmindedly, Allison wondered how much health this guy had left.  She herself had taken a few hits with being scratched by the chain, but she had a decent amount of MP left.  Allison dashed away before the guy could strike out at her again, towards the other end of the field.  Once she was 30m away, she threw her blade at a metal post near her, and watched as it hit it with a dull clunk.  The metal tore open easily at her blade, and noxious fumes poured into the arena.  Allison was glad that there was a barrier separating the spectators from the two duelers, because this gas was poisonous- and in such a very lovely way.  The dragon slayer noticed that there was a lot of the poison around here, and since it wasn`t her own...

Allison reached up and ate some of it.  It wasn`t bad, but it replenished her energy and fairly nullified the amount of damage that she had taken from the chain`s scratch.  Nonetheless, Allison still had some of her HP taken away.  But she was at full MP now, at 105%.  Allison decided it was time for a counterattack, and dissipated her own, special poison into the poison throughout the cloud of fumes.  Allison walked close to her opponent, and noted with satisfaction that even if he dodged her, he wouldn`t be able to get close to her without breathing it in.  Allison directed it at her opponent, and noted that if he didn`t manage to stay away for the next 3 posts, he would take over 200% D Rank damage.  And her enhanced poison was still in effect, so that was 400% D Rank damage altogether...  Also, there was a paralyzing poison in this too.  But this poison entered his body from all sides, if it touched him at any point it would automatically surround him.  Allison would be interested to see how he prevented paralysis now...

HP : 90% (Your chain`s scrape did 15%.  I thought that seemed fine.)
    MP : 85%

Enhanced Poison 2/2
    Poison Blade 2/4
    Status Effect on Opponent : Complete and nonreversable paralysis for 1 post, the second post the paralysis may be thrown off; formal duration is 2 posts
    Cloud of Poison 1/3

Current date/time is 7th May 2024, 10:51 pm