Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

[duel, F, NK] Thordur vs A shoheinian

Hodor
    Hodor

VIP- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Swords
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 90
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Empty vacuums of space
    Experience : 350

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lightning Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

[duel, F, NK] Thordur vs A shoheinian Empty [duel, F, NK] Thordur vs A shoheinian

Post by Hodor 18th September 2014, 4:54 am

[Intro post]

Thordur was in the arena, Signing up for the next fight, he was dressed in his usual black robe with a Pitch black vest underneath that had 2 chestpockets. as he entered the waiting room he would Normally be calm but this time he was so pumped up that he could tie shoelaces together within 1 second, he had his sword drawn and said to his sword "Well, our first duel, you better not break...". The announcer in the arena said "Coming from the south part of the arena.....Some guy that is terribly electrifying, And on the North part of the arenaaaaaaa......(Shohei can introduce himself if he wants to unless he wants to do a shiny announcement for his name) as thordur stepped out of the arena, He was immidietely cheered on by tons of people, the arena was quite Sandy and around 100 meters in width and length and had a some water in the middle of the arena making it not very easy to hide or so he thought. The arena had a magical shield that was around spectator seats thus making it impossible for spells to get out and injure the spectators, Thordur saw nobody coming out of the northern side So he decided to take a sneak-peak and saw that the water cast of some kind of illusion that was most likely around 5 meters wide box like illusion, making it impossible to see the other side of the arena unless the illusion was cancelled.

100% HP
    100% mp
    0 buffs
    [(OOC) i'm using my character as a C rank mage, i'm waiting for my purchase approval, plus Shohei didn't care if i did]
    10K JEWELS IS THE BET SO WHOEVER WINS GETS 10K JEWELS FROM THE ENEMY

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I hear...
    My victim's screams as they feed my insanity.
    I see...
    The victim as they lie on the table, staining their clothes and hair in a cardinal pool of blood.
    I taste...
    The rush of insanity as it holds me in its relentless grasp and pushes me to cut my victim's flesh till they cease their screaming.
    I smell...
    The smoldering of the blood that slowly bakes and dries in the intense lights overhead.
    I feel...
    Like this one victim will be enough, and I must continue to kill to feed this blood lust welling up inside of me.
    DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Terra
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 2,243,068

Character Sheet
    First Skill: [Second Generation] Ice Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: - - -
    Third Skill:

[duel, F, NK] Thordur vs A shoheinian Empty Re: [duel, F, NK] Thordur vs A shoheinian

Post by DOPPO 18th September 2014, 5:08 am

Shohei had been bloodthirsty lately. He craved battle, maybe because he hadn't fed his titans in a few weeks? Must be it. Because if it's not, then he wasn't sure what it was. Shohei kept a serious emotionless face on before the announcer acknowledged him, Shohei came out of the shadows, with a completely red hoodie on. No one could see his face until he peeked up, his eyes flickered a demising red as he heard chatter from the people closet to him, "Ha! You've got to be kidding me! We came here to see blood spill! Not shady guys try to fight so delinquent with a big ass sword!" he laughed as he booed Shohei a couple of other people joining in. Shohei didn't even glance at them, instead kept his eyes on the target across him.

Shohei kept staring at him, no words dared to slip out of his mouth. It was almost intimidating. Truth was, he was powering up.  "Get ready participants! The match is about to start in 10 seconds!" The announcer yelled into the mic. People started to cheer, others went silent. At this point Shohei was glancing around. Looking at his battle field, seemed fit for a titan. He then looked at his opponent, feeble. "What a fair opponent, though I shouldn't underestimate him." The atmosphere wasn't all that tense, but it was tense enough for him to realize that this wasn't some vulcan that you find in the woods. It was another being, in the arena.

Last edited by Shohei on 18th September 2014, 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hodor
    Hodor

VIP- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

[duel, F, NK] Thordur vs A shoheinian Empty Re: [duel, F, NK] Thordur vs A shoheinian

Post by Hodor 18th September 2014, 5:36 am

[[[[ keep this in mind please 13. Minimum Post Clause - Every post must exceed 250 words, no matter what. No exceptions (except for introduction posts). ]]]]

Thordur heard some people booing at the other side of the illusion and soon heard the announcer yell into the microphone "Get ready participants! The match is about to start in 10 seconds!" Thordur would ready his sword and so the countdown began as the announcer yelled again into the mic "TEN...... NINE...... EIGHT..... SEVEN...... SIIIXX....... FIIIVEEE.... FOOOUUURRR...... THREEEEEE........ TWOOOOEOEOEOEOEO....... ONEEEEEE..... LETS GET READY TO RUUUUMBBLELLELELELELEL!!!!!....." As soon as Thordur heard the countdown he immdietely readied his Burn magic increasing his damage for the next 2 attacks by 1 C rank each. Thordur then would use his magic to create an aura around him enhancing his reflexes by atleast 150% for a duration of 2 posts and up his own speed to 40 m/s. And with a lightning dash he would move at 40 m/s to the side of the fountain, Thordur would then charged at the shady person or whoever was there infront of him which he Would probably see unless he had moved or is invisible. If Thordur saw the man he would charge at him, Anime running style with his hands back and wielding his sword in the right hand even though Thordur was omnidexterious, attempting to slice him in each of the kneecaps with his sword and electricity attacks rendering him unable to move unless healed and dealing 3 C ranked damage (only if he hits Of course) Or 2 C ranked damage if the sword even barely touches him.

[Hp 100% of 100%
    [MP 70% of 100%
    [buffs used]
    [cooldown 2 posts for speed&reflex, 1 post for the increased damage.
    Name: Lightning speed
    Type:Supportive, Lightning
    Description:Thordur starts coating himself by an aura to enhance the speed  moving faster by the force it puts out. In this case the Aura is 20% of the Mp
    Burn: Lightning can get past 1000 V which is the burning point for skin, flesh, and other Insulators. If this is used on another player, the Lightning can scorch the user which will cause some extra damage. Keep in mind that this only applies to mages of User Rank or Below.
    Burn Damage is PER ATTACK!!, not per post.

Burn Damage Chart:
    D Rank: 1 D rank
    ---C Rank: 1 C Rank---
    B Rank: 1 C & 1/2 D Rank
    A Rank: 1 B rank & 1/2 C Rank
    S Rank & H Rank: 2 A rank
    DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Terra
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 2,243,068

Character Sheet
    First Skill: [Second Generation] Ice Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: - - -
    Third Skill:

Post by DOPPO 18th September 2014, 1:34 pm

Powering up his summoning energy before the match started, he would be ready to summon at any given time. His eyes flickered red. Everything was blocked out, everything went black. The loudly screams and chatter faded into silence. He was in his own world before two magic circles appeared upon the ground. A large golden yellow magic circle appeared next to a brown magic circle with a green outline and highlight. It was only a matter of seconds before his opponent and himself would clash. But he was prepared. One.. no, two! Two lightning strikes struck down right in the middle of the magic circles. If this guy could jump 28 meters back in less then a second, then he could've dodged it. Steam covered the arena, massive, massive presences came into realization.

The opponent was surely to be thrown back several feet or knocked off them anyway. Just then, the steam let out a bit for them to see the massive titans before them. "Ohhhhhhh YEAAH!!" Kleng, the Bladed titan had appeared and stepped between Shohei and his opponent before impact, that is if he were still there. "Don't underestimate Shohei, Human!" He looked down at the location of their opponent. Just then, Kleng glanced over at the other disappearing magic circle, able to see the other massive titan. "A arena? Don't tell me we're fighting petty humans, again. Last time we did that Kleng had to go overboard and eat the guy.." Reiner sternly said in a calm, serious voice. Reiner, the Armored Titan had appeared. He glared at Kleng before Kleng spoke back in a anxious voice and tone, "Not my fault! The guy shouldn't have called me a isolated freak, like Shohei!" Shohei had a vein of anger pop out on his forehead as he kept silent, "Isolated.. freak?" He gritted his teeth, before Reiner walked up to Kleng and got in his face, "Look what you did! You even made Shohei angry! Ugh," He face palmed himself in shame, "let's just destroy the guy and we can stop. And don't eat him!" The steam completely let out as they searched for a location of the foe. Shohei kept watch in the background, in the shadows.

SE: 30/30 > 10/30 (Kleng's summoning) > 0/30 (Reiner's summoning)
    HP: %100

The Bladed Titan (C):
    The Armored Titan (D):

Last edited by Shohei on 18th September 2014, 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Hodor
    Hodor

VIP- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hodor 18th September 2014, 1:55 pm

[duel, F, NK] Thordur vs A shoheinian Zanpakuto_renji_by_kutr

Thordur wasn't exactly ready for the one giant that seemed to be heavily armored, but he was somewhat expecting some resistance as the mage didn't seem to be armored or anything at all so he was either expecting no resistance or heavy resistance, and since the two giants seemed to be talking and not exactly paying much attention to the fight, he could most likely easily slip past them at his speed of 40 m/s, But that's not what he did. Thordur saw that the giants came down with lightnings and earlier he had seen some water in the middle of the arena, Thordur obviously knew his own element weaknesses and so he turned backwards and ran around the water at 40 m/s creating a Tornado that would eventually gather all the water in the middle and making it rain somehow all around the arena. He would then probably notice that the bladed titan was probably stunned, and so he grabbed the opportunity to charge at shohei, attempting to pierce his leg with the spike on the end then attempting to slice him in the chest 2 times and dealing 4C ranked damage or 2B ranked damage, Shohei's leg that would be pierced should be no longer be able to stand with unless healed while the chest would likely be very deep unless he was in heavy armor and even if he was in heavy armor the electricity would still pack a punch.
    Thordur would do all this while moving at a speed of 40m/s.

[Hp 100% of 100%
    [MP 50% of 100%
    [buffs used]
    [cooldown 1 post remaining for speed&reflex, 1 post for the increased damage.
    Name: Lightning speed
    Type:Supportive, Lightning
    Description:Thordur starts coating himself by an aura to enhance the speed  moving faster by the force it puts out. In this case the Aura is 5% of the Mp to sustain the magic

Burn: Lightning can get past 1000 V which is the burning point for skin, flesh, and other Insulators. If this is used on another player, the Lightning can scorch the user which will cause some extra damage. Keep in mind that this only applies to mages of User Rank or Below.
    Burn Damage is PER ATTACK!!, not per post.

Burn Damage Chart:
    D Rank: 1 D rank
    ---C Rank: 1 C Rank---
    B Rank: 1 C & 1/2 D Rank
    A Rank: 1 B rank & 1/2 C Rank
    S Rank & H Rank: 2 A rank

Last edited by Hodor on 18th September 2014, 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot some things)

I hear...
    My victim's screams as they feed my insanity.
    I see...
    The victim as they lie on the table, staining their clothes and hair in a cardinal pool of blood.
    I taste...
    The rush of insanity as it holds me in its relentless grasp and pushes me to cut my victim's flesh till they cease their screaming.
    I smell...
    The smoldering of the blood that slowly bakes and dries in the intense lights overhead.
    I feel...
    Like this one victim will be enough, and I must continue to kill to feed this blood lust welling up inside of me.

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 10:38 pm