Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Kid Arrives

Linxwire
    Linxwire

High Voltage

High Voltage

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Dragon Slayer- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Eternal Warlord
    Position : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ---
    Second Skill: Lightning Dragon Slayer Lacrima
    Third Skill:

The Kid Arrives Empty The Kid Arrives

Post by Linxwire 8th August 2014, 4:24 pm

A sunny afternoon, the doors to the guild hall opened wide, and a figure disguised by the light of the sun strolled inside with posture that emanated with his boastful pride. He stopped a safe distance from the doors, and as they cascaded closed and he wasn't blurred and obscured by the light, a blonde haired kid stood in the wake of it all, taking in the sit of the hall, and if the walls were alive they would have treated him the same. He nodded in approval. For the longest time being a drifter and severing what few ties he had, the few options he had to chose between weren't numerous, and few were glorious, all he knew is that he wanted to improve. Despite how cocky he appeared to be, he himself there was much room for improvement.

As he glanced at the people in front of him he scanned his mind for the right words to say, and despite his vocabulary he couldn't think of anything befitting this moment. Opening his mouth for a moment, and then closing it again simply grinning. First impressions weren't really his thing, he just planned on letting fate take it's course.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Past Siggies:

The Kid Arrives 83699210

CHARACTER ♦ THEME ♦ MAGICWEAPONBANKHISTORY

Experience:1325/45000
    Inspirational Quote
    Inspirational Quote

The Broken Elementalist

The Broken Elementalist

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Guild Master- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Power of Apocalypse
    Cosmic Coins : 1
    Experience : -

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Kid Arrives Empty Re: The Kid Arrives

Post by Inspirational Quote 8th August 2014, 7:47 pm

Ni-Ju awoke from a peaceful nap atop his favorite birdwatching spot, just above the entrance to the Lamia Scale guildhall. Feeling his stomach growl in response to his awakening, Ni-Ju grabbed the rope that he had secured to the side of the building and shimmied down to the ground. A snack would be the perfect way conclude his afternoon. He thought, opening the guildhall door and stepping inside on his quest for refreshment. Spotting a young man whom he had never seen before, Ni-Ju decided to introduce himself before the traditional Lamia Scale greeting of dog pile on the new guy went into effect. Making his way over to the newcomer, he preformed a short bow. "Welcome to Lamia Scale." He greeted the young man. "My name is Ni-Ju Hachi. If there is any help I can give you don't hesitate to ask.". Finished with greeting the young man, Ni-Ju straightened back up and gave him a toothy grin.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Xp:000
    Jobs Completed
    D rank:0
    C rank:0
    B rank:0
    A rank:0
    S rank:0
    Linxwire
    Linxwire

High Voltage

High Voltage

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Dragon Slayer- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Linxwire 8th August 2014, 8:45 pm

Turning to Ni-Ju he extends his hand to him, manners first questions and or pleasantries later. "Welcome to Lamia Scale." he said to him. "Charmed," "My name is Ni-Ju Hachi. If there is any help I can give you don't hesitate to ask." He nodded. "I'm Xavier,those whom know me just call me X and I'm accustomed to that." His handshake was firm, but not overwhelming. "I'm glad this guild presents itself with manners, your a great example of that. Tell me, is there anything in particular I should know before I get too comfortable." He place yet another once over, seeing quite a number of places he'd be comfortable.

Past Siggies:

The Kid Arrives 83699210

Kihia
    Kihia

Pretty as a peach 1

Pretty as a peach 1

Administrator- Moderator- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Bloodline of the Frozen Armor
    Mentor : Iarok Kaloka (deceased)
    Experience : 337.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ice Make Magic
    Second Skill: Crystal Make Magic
    Third Skill:

Post by Kihia 9th August 2014, 10:40 am

Kihia just walked into the Main Hall coming from the dormitories. He was wearing his usual attire with the exception of his right arm was not bandaged up as it normally was, Kihia had finnally grown accustomed to walking around the Guild Hall with his prosthetic arm in the open. He looked around the Guild Hall scanning the hall making sure nothing was amiss. His attention was drawn to the doors of Lamia Scale where he saw Ni-Ju talking with someone he hadn't seen before. Kihia adjusted his trench coat making sure Icarus was secure in it's sheathe. He then nodded and quietly started to walk up to them.

When Kihia finnally reached them he quietly nodded in greeting and said, "Welcome to Lamia Scale... My name is Kihia Avoa... it is a pleasure to meet you..."

The Kid Arrives Kihisi10
    The Kid Arrives 17496c10
    EXP:350/1200

Themes:
    Lilyan
    Lilyan

Player 
    Lineage : Necromancer's Passion
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Experience : 175

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Artificial Takeover: Angel Soul
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Post by Lilyan 9th August 2014, 6:22 pm

Lilyan was in the hall, this time without Jenny, her friend. She was walking by, actually kinda bored and looking for something to do. She hadn't been there for too long, but she couldn't find anyone. Passing near the guild entrance, she spotted a group of people. She could only recognize two though. She decided to go and pass by before leaving the guild, she had plenty of time after all.

She walked towards Kihia without being noticed, at least by him. She ran behind him and jumped directly on his back landing doing nothing but giving his friend a hug. "Hi Kihia, Ni-Ju, and... Hi, are you knew? Im Lilyan, but I prefer to be called Lily." Lilyan was clearly referring to the new member, then she letted go from Kihia.

Linxwire
    Linxwire

High Voltage

High Voltage

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Linxwire 10th August 2014, 8:52 pm

Xavier pointed to each of them and repeated their names to himself just for memory's sake. "Kihia Avoa, and Miss Lily." His first impressions were somewhat disconcerted, but he hoped that wasn't a bad thing. Kihia was some great fighter, as a guild member he could afford some great equipment notably due to the sword he has, and the somewhat think looking trench coat. Armored? Then he analyzed Lily, who at a first glance appeared, excitable, playful or friendly, and had a close relationship with the others or just Kihia at the very least. "A pleasure to meet you both. My name is Xavier, but just call me X."

Past Siggies:

The Kid Arrives 83699210

Inspirational Quote
    Inspirational Quote

The Broken Elementalist

The Broken Elementalist

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Guild Master- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Power of Apocalypse
    Cosmic Coins : 1
    Experience : -

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Inspirational Quote 11th August 2014, 6:16 am

Ni-Ju greeted the arrival of Kihia and Lily with a a friendly wave. "As you can see its pretty laid back around here most of the time." He said, gesturing around him at the mostly empty guildhall for Xavier's benefit. "But hey, don't let that fool you, when it comes down to it there is no better group of people in all of Fiore to throw your hat in with." Ni-Ju admitted, grinning broadly. His stomach chose this moment to let loose a loud growling noise, reminding him of why he had come into the guildhall in the first place."I must apologize but I haven't eaten yet today and need to see about remedying the situation. I leave you in the capable hands of Kihia and Lily."   Having excused himself, Ni-Ju resumed his journey to the refreshment table in hopes of quelling his hunger.

Xp:000
    Jobs Completed
    D rank:0
    C rank:0
    B rank:0
    A rank:0
    S rank:0
    Lilyan
    Lilyan

Player 
    Lineage : Necromancer's Passion
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Experience : 175

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Artificial Takeover: Angel Soul
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Post by Lilyan 13th August 2014, 7:56 am

Lilyan got of Kihia and smiled at the new member. "Mmm... Xavier. I like that name, but I'll call you X if you want me to." Lilyan liked his name, but she was in a similar situation, she preferred to be called Lily instead of Lilyan. "I must apologize but I haven't eaten yet today and need to see about remedying the situation. I leave you in the capable hands of Kihia and Lily." "See ya. Have good meal." Lilyan smiled at Ni-Ju as he left. Then she decided to ask his new friend something. "Are you here to be part of this guild? Lamia Scale?" It was probably a bit obvious, but she wanted to make sure.

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 1:58 pm