Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Ando arrives!

Ando
    Ando

Player 
    Lineage : Maelstorm
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Molten Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Ando arrives! Empty Ando arrives!

Post by Ando 23rd June 2015, 8:45 pm

Hey there! I just started catching up on the anime and absolutely love it, so I've already decided to go find some communities to talk about it with. I'm incredibly nervous to start RP and not exactly sure how to smoothly enter the scene, but I do have 5+ years of RP experience in other stories and forms, so I'm definitely a fan of it! I'm also a writer, although I tend to keep my work private unless it's in a forum like this.

I'm excited to talk to some people and start crafting a great new story, so please don't be afraid to say hi! I know I might be at first.

~Ando
    Izayoi Burakkurōzu
    Izayoi Burakkurōzu

Quality Badge Level 1- Player 
    Lineage : Kumiho Descendancy: The Legion Master
    Guild : Pharoah's Call
    Cosmic Coins : 4
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Chaos Legions
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Ando arrives! Empty Re: Ando arrives!

Post by Izayoi Burakkurōzu 23rd June 2015, 9:07 pm

Wlecome to the site i hope you have fun, If you have any questions please send any of the staff a PM and jump into the cbox.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Izayoi's sorrow:
    Ando arrives! Tumblr10
    Uso & Mizarī - Masamune - Pending Armor XD
    Felicity
    Felicity

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Advertisement Achievement Badge- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Evil Angel
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Experience : 75987.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Toxic Scourge
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity 23rd June 2015, 11:03 pm

Ando arrives! Tumblr_inline_mumxok6ggP1rynlhg

_____________________________________________________________________________________

WE'LL HELP TONIGHT TO SPLIT ITS SEAMS
    GIVE THE BRUISES OUT LIKE GIFTS, YOU'LL GET THE PICTURE OF YOUR DREAMS
    Ando arrives! ObrztW

Ninetails Derpfox

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Soul
    Second Skill: Ice
    Third Skill:

Post by Ninetails Derpfox 23rd June 2015, 11:24 pm

-jumps out into Guest's path with bright crimson glowing eyes, a great big crooked grin while using a highly energetic and friendly voice-
    HELLO!
    Welcome to our world of madness and insanity, I am your friendly murderer tour guide Seikatsu. Please enjoy the blood bath facilities, and try not to feed the dead bodies wild animals.

If you have a guild you wish to enter, you can apply for the guild of your choice on the Character Registration.
    "Character registration? Dafuq??"
    Well my victim friend allow your domination master tour guide to explain it!

On the right of your screen if you scroll down there will be a Quick Links section. Click the Character registration button. Afterwards scroll down a bit and you will see a set of pictures with the words:
    Character Registration
    Positions
    Magic Registration
    Weapons/Pets
    History

Don't click the pictures, click the words on the top left of the picture. Those words are the links to another thread that, when you scroll down, will say:
    WIP
    Approved

You're gonna click on WIP.
    If you look down a bit, you'll see some words in white lettering that says:
    *Sticky, template..."
    Click that. On it will be your template for what you're registering.
    Cop that template, and go pack a page.
    Click the "New Topic" button (make sure your on the WIP page)
    Paste the template on the chat box, and fill it out.
    You can input the guild you wish to join on a section at the bottom of the Character Template that reads:

Guild:
    Tattoo:
    Rank: (In this part you put the letter "D" since that's the rank you start at)

For this site you must register all weapons, armours, pets, magical items, and spells.
    This is to aid the individuals reading the post, and also to keep the combat balanced in the case of PvP, which is a feature on FTRP.

This has been your domination god i mean Tour Guide.
    Have fun RP'ing ^_^

Last edited by Seikatsu on 7th July 2015, 11:10 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Rasparov
    Rasparov

Haiku Contest Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Evolution Dominance
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Experience : 32,387.5

Post by Rasparov 24th June 2015, 1:28 am

Welcome to the site! ^-^

Ando arrives! ItgRqcj
    Hana Suzuki
    Hana Suzuki

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Commander's aura
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Experience : 50

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Vector Hack
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hana Suzuki 24th June 2015, 8:44 am

Alright then, hi! Nice to have you here, a big warm welcome to the site. Feel free to ask around if you need help with something, the staff and members are mostly really friendly. Another fellow writer! I look forward to rping with you then : )

Ando arrives! Sig3

Main I Battle I Sad
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Quatro and Stella
    Position : In bed with the harem
    Guild : Golden Phoenix
    Experience : 1,538,536.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ???
    Second Skill: ???
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 24th June 2015, 9:56 am

Welcome Ando, Elyx here! If you have questions, the Magic Conch is still available!... Wait, what's that?... The magic conch isn't here? Then who do we ask if we have questions? ... You're lying... Well, ask an experienced member or a staff member if you need help. Ask anyone if you need to RP, I find at least 99% of people to be reasonable. Good luck! Have fun!

-Elyx R ^^ Merp
    DragonPantsu
    DragonPantsu

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Daughter of the Dragon King
    Guild : Junaar
    Mentor : Herself
    Experience : 2,800

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Apocalypse Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill: Infernal Shadow Dragon Slayer
    Third Skill:

Post by DragonPantsu 24th June 2015, 11:04 am

Stay away from my supply of alcohol and we will get along just fine

Oh and welcome and stuff too, I guess

Ando arrives! Haretsa_by_ravenart5-d8uft6q
    "They call me 'H', 'cuz I turn asses to ashes!!"
    Ando arrives! Team-s10
    Haretsa's Theme's:

Magic  Vault of Shinies

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 3:57 pm