Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Pathfinder Game (The Redwood war)

Akryn
    Akryn

Quality Badge Level 1- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Lucifer's Aura
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Thorsfell, Gamara, Vishnu, Cytorakk, Botosai
    Experience : 1625

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Wind Magic
    Second Skill: None
    Third Skill:

The Pathfinder Game (The Redwood war) Empty The Pathfinder Game (The Redwood war)

Post by Akryn 22nd June 2014, 6:21 pm

Far to the south of the spine of the world, sat a large, beautiful forest, known as the Redwood Sea, home to a large clan of rangers, the Redwood Rangers. While the name may be unimaginative, the clan of rangers is no doubt effective and widely known. Led by the absolutely ancient elven warrior, Aeden Redwood, rumored to have planted the first sapling of the Redwood Sea. On the edge of this mighty forest, with part of the forest wrapping around its walls, is the small city Aberforthe.

Aberfothe was first founded not long after the Redwood Sea first began to grow. It started as little more than a shrine to the goddess Mileiki. But as time went on, a small settlement grew up around it, which, as the fame of the Redwood Rangers grew, also began to expand. With the promise of safety, and a growing economy, many more began to flood to the settlement, and soon there were shrines, and soon enough, temples, to many of the good gods.

Now, nearly two hundred years after its founding, Aberforthe has grown to a respectable sized city, known for honesty, goodness, and justice. The SilveryMoon of the south if you would. Despite its growing wealth and honesty, many, namely lords who are denied control of the city, or those opposed to the goodly temples, would see Aberforthe fall.

Our heroes find themselves within Aberforthe for a variety of reasons. Looking for fame? Glory? Are they here to settle home in this wonderful place, or to visit the many temples? And what might fate have in store for them? Let our story begin.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Prayne de crabug ahm keike rinedere be-yogt iglo kes gron!

Akryns battle theme

Spoiler:

Dramatic moments

Spoiler:

"I came into this world, kicking, screaming, and covered in someone elses blood. I have little issue going out the same way."
    Zeon
    Zeon

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Experience : 337,500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Rift Skin
    Second Skill: Ishrowan's Gift
    Third Skill:

The Pathfinder Game (The Redwood war) Empty Re: The Pathfinder Game (The Redwood war)

Post by Zeon 24th June 2014, 9:50 am

Kayla the Sorceress shall be praying to Iomedae to guide her and protect those that she cares for. This of course is done at her most holiest of temples as she waits for her cleric friend to arrive.
    King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Neptune
    Guild : N/A
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Dungeon Tokens : 9
    Experience : 263,160

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Knight of Space
    Second Skill: Paladin's Armaments
    Third Skill:

The Pathfinder Game (The Redwood war) Empty Re: The Pathfinder Game (The Redwood war)

Post by King Zenshin 27th June 2014, 4:14 am

Zorinyee's stomach grumbled, he was hungry and his pockets were empty. So he did what any thief would do and marked the most unsuspecting target. He would only steal enough for a nice jug of ale and a fresh loaf of bread, though he wouldn't be too opposed if his target had more than what he needed. Who was this target? Well, it was a beautiful, unsuspecting sorceress who was praying at the shrine in town. Zorin slowly approached her and made his attempt to swiftly take from her unwary pockets.

Last edited by Zenshin on 1st July 2014, 9:22 am; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Missions Completed
    100 Year: 1
    10 Year: 1
    S-Ranked: 1
    A-Ranked: 4
    B-Ranked: 4
    D-Ranked: 3
    Event Experience: 57,562.5
    Dungeon Experience: 2,325
    Total Experience: 263,160

Character / Vincent Gauss
    Primary Magic / Knight of Space
    Secondary Magic / Paladin's Armaments
    History & Notebook | Bank
    Golden Lacrima | Expires 7/9/2019
    Griffon Knighthunter
    Griffon Knighthunter

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Comet
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Mentor : Himself
    Experience : 112

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Hell summon
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Griffon Knighthunter 27th June 2014, 11:22 pm

Alissa sat down in a bar with a sort of drunken look on her face as she looked around at all the guys and girls in the bar with her. She flirted with a couple of people before easily getting distracted and walking off to another person.

POSTING FOR LANCE SINCE I AM HIS ALT
    Zeon
    Zeon

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeon 2nd July 2014, 4:38 am

Kayla felt something go straight down her breasts which caused her to stop praying and turn around to catch a thief that was trying to steal her gold that was down there. Her eyes locked in with the thief and blushed red for a couple seconds. Not knowing what to do for a couple seconds, but right now she was about ready to scream with guards right at earshot.

(Please roll Diplomacy DC 15 to determine whether I scream or not. Maybe your rougish charm will persuade her not to)
    King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Zenshin 2nd July 2014, 5:11 am

(Rolls a 16, lol)

"Oh, excuse me miss, but I was looking for traps and it seems I stumbled into yours. I hope I didn't interrupt anything too important" he said, smoothly recovering from the botched thievery. Although she looked surprised and embarrassed, he had a confident, calm demeanor when he caught the woman's attention. Now that she looked at him, he realized just how beautiful she actually was. Then, his stomach growled, reminding him why he decided to rob a priestess in the first place.

Missions Completed

Zeon
    Zeon

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeon 4th July 2014, 6:17 pm

Kayla flushed red as her heart pumped her various bloodlines into her brain. Her mind could not handle it so much, but his face caused her to blush and dark thoughts entered her head. Dark, animalistic thoughts...

"Usually the handsome gentleman buys the lady dinner before the foreplay comes in."
    King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Zenshin 4th July 2014, 11:13 pm

"Oh yes, excuse my directness, but I am just a lowly beggar who was blessed by the gods with my appearance, though they weren't nearly as kind to me as to you priestess. Surely someone as kind and generous as yourself could spare a lowly scoundrel such as myself enough for some bread and ale?" he said with a smirk, looking into the third part Succubi's eyes before his stomach growled loudly and more aggressively than last time.

Missions Completed

Shen Hakuhei
    Shen Hakuhei

VIP- Demon Slayer- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Hybrid Theory
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Heavenly Palm
    Second Skill: Gale Dragon Slayer
    Third Skill:

Post by Shen Hakuhei 6th July 2014, 7:27 pm

Mindful as Mavroh was, he spotted a thief harassing his priestess friend Kayla from a distance just as he turned around the corner to the holiest of shrines. Before any significant amount of words was able to be spoken, he had already arrived with a determined aura and swept to Kayla's side gazing angrily at the scoundrel. "Excuse my friend, but I shall not permit such enraging actions within the confines of this shrine. Move your sinful behavior away or the guards shall." He spoke readily as he squeezed himself into the atmosphere.

(posting for Adele)

Last edited by Sango on 7th July 2014, 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total

The Pathfinder Game (The Redwood war) Shen4_by_gramcrackers-db7e971
    / Character /

Battle Theme
    King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Zenshin 6th July 2014, 8:08 pm

"Oh, my apologies priest. I was under the assumption that this lovely priestess would like to be courted, but I guess I was mistaken. I shall move my sinful behavior elsewhere, as the guards and I wouldn't quite get along." Zorin told the man apologetically before walking forward and bumping into him roughly before attempting to take some of his coin. "My apologies again, I can be a little confused at times, now I really will be going" he said again as he made his way towards the exit of the temple.

(Pickpocket roll: 10 total. Worst roll of all.)

Missions Completed

Kaligos
    Kaligos

Quality Badge Level 1- Dragon Slayer- Player 
    Lineage : Blessed by the Fourth Wall
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Mentor : The Earth Dragon Koralistrasz
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Earth Dragon Slayer.
    Second Skill: Poison Dragon Slayer Lacrima.
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaligos 8th July 2014, 10:37 pm

Kalistrasz had wandered into the city via the redwood sea, seeking as much work as any he could find. There was some grand amusement to being once again in a new city and location, however the city was still only in it's booming stages, while most would have found it easy to make a living in such a place, Kalistrasz was used to a much larger place. Far off to the western coast of the sub continent of Faerun existed the grand city of splendors... Watterdeep.

That city had been his home for many years, and it was there that Kalistrasz had learned to speak, and walk on the thin line of political power, and it was also there he had learned his dislike for such establishments as councils and overly strict governing laws. It was the political war of the west that had raised him, but it was the families that had made him go further and further east.

This place was a new town and a new opportunity, the redwood rangers were an interesting lot from the stories he had heard, and while the city may have grown into the meaning's of truth and honor, Kaligos knew those things had both a time and place. No city could actually surmount to any ideals, the best we can hope for is just to do what good we can.

Speaking of good, he came across the towns priest hood, almost on instinct searching out the towns religious center. Not out of a sense of worship, but rather a sense of urgency to his step. What he stumbled across however was a young man, a priest and a priestess all exchanging odd looks at one another when the young man bumped into the priest on his way out of the temple, not wanting to get in the lads way he ducked out of the way giving him a wide breath of movement. If the boy had hit the priest he was talking too it was clear he was rather clumsy. "Greetings." Kalistrasz spoke rather loudly to make sure he addressed the entire group.

~Character~
    The Pathfinder Game (The Redwood war) 34r

~Magic~
    The Pathfinder Game (The Redwood war) Kali%27s+siggy

EXP:325/750
    Missons completed::

theme songs:

Akryn
    Akryn

Quality Badge Level 1- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Lucifer's Aura
    Mentor : Thorsfell, Gamara, Vishnu, Cytorakk, Botosai
    Experience : 1625

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Wind Magic
    Second Skill: None
    Third Skill:

Post by Akryn 9th July 2014, 8:02 pm

As our heroes gathered about the city, doing whatever it was they did, sinister forces would gather outside the walls. Two guards walked slowly along the parapets, spears in hand, an old veteran and a new rookie on his first nights watch. "The fog is thick tonight. Unusually so. Means lots of moisture. And my old joints dislike it, as do my instncts. Makes us vunerable since we cant see." Said the old one, spitting off the wall in emphasis.

"Ah come on old bones. What is it, three nights till you retire?" Asked the young man, giving his counterpart a nudge.

"Two. And it wont be a moment to soon." The older one replied, stopping to lean against the wall and peer out into the mist. "Hey....did you see a flicker of light just now?" he asked, before the stillness of the night would be broken by dozens of loud THWUMP sounds. Both of the guards drew back and looked at eachother in confusion at the sound, uncertain of what they had heard. Until a boulder suddenly tore across the parapet, slamming into the older guard and tearing him from the walls, right before the stunned eyes of the young guard.

Soon bells were ringing through out the city as the alarm quickly spread. Out of the mist, a huge army had emerged, and launched a brutal attack on the cities northern gates. Aberforthe, a city that had known only peace since its founding, had been caught completely off guard, with its gates open, and enemy soldiers in dark armor were already flooding in, attacking guard and civilian alike. The invaders wore dark armor of varying types, with varying weapons as well, but it was obvious they were not here to take prisoners as they moved in on a wave of crimson. This was a brutal and unexpected extermination, and all swords would be needed to save those they could.......

Prayne de crabug ahm keike rinedere be-yogt iglo kes gron!

Akryns battle theme

Spoiler:

Dramatic moments

Spoiler:

"I came into this world, kicking, screaming, and covered in someone elses blood. I have little issue going out the same way."
    Zeon
    Zeon

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeon 10th July 2014, 4:30 pm

Kayla snapped out of it just in time thanks to her friend the cleric Mavroh. She shook her head slightly to remove the succubus bloodline from her system and focused on the atrocities ahead of her. She looked at her friend and cracked her neck a bit, a part of her thought it would be fun. The other part wanted to protect the civilians, but would follow her friends lead.

Hold action until Mavroh does something.
    Grizzly
    Grizzly

Planeswalker

Planeswalker

X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Vulcan
    Experience : 135

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Barrier Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Grizzly 11th July 2014, 7:39 am

Mavroh sighed as he brushed off the weak bump whilst focusing on Kayla's face not noticing that he had just been pickpocketed and eased of few coins on him. "Kayla... you really need to focus more... and throughout the day not pray in these public shrines. If you still want to, move your hour to the mornings or the evenings.. where it is not as full." Rubbing his head, he turned around and watched the rouge-ish looking man slander away. He was a weird figure. Surely, that person wasn't here to indecently harass a priestess.

In that moment, another man had clumsily stepped unto the shrine with a simple greeting. Mavroh had an annoyed visage, but still tried to adhere to common courtesy. Lowering his head slightly he made a greeting motion with his hand and traced the figure. Looking back to Kayla, he was about to engage in a small lecture again when he heard it. The thump that thundered throughout the whole city. Immediately turning around, his eyes sought out the direction of the deafening tone. Glaring at Kayla, the bells started ringing. With a sigh, he knew that peace was over. The only question that remained was why.

No time to take care of the stranger or think about the odd street scoundrel anymore, he began hasting towards the nearest temple where he had deposited his equipment. Before he executed a record sprint however, he took to Kayla and called "Kayla, this is a call to arms. We shall meet in five minutes back here and then take direction towards the northern ends. Look out for yourself." He demanded and as he said, he stood in full gear back at the same location he had left just a while ago. Ready to move, Mavroh stood on the lookout for oncoming men. And when Kayla would arrive, they would begin to move.

Lyserg - Grizz - Sinbad

Character
    King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Zenshin 11th July 2014, 3:05 pm

Stealing in a chapel was sure to have some consequences... Zorin thought as he heard the bells ring and the priest whom he had just stolen from mention that the bells meant that there was an invasion. The priest man seemed to take charge almost immediately, wanting to pick a fight with the army that had just broken through the northern gate by the looks of it. It was truly terrifying, and this man wanted to fight them? Preposterous. Impossible. Although every instinct in the thief's body told him to hide and flee, utilizing his good amount of knowledge of the town, he concluded that it would probably be best if he stuck to the trained fighter and the priestess, whom also seemed to know about fighting judging by the way the priest had addressed her about the invasion. With a defeated sigh, he stuck nearby the woman who he had originally targeted, Kayla, and told her, "your friend seems to be a really righteous type, charging into battle with no plan. Im no stranger to a fight myself, so I think it would be best if I joined you two in defending the town. I still need to eat, after all. I also don't know who you are stranger, or what kind of combat experience you might have, but our chances of survival would be upped if you stuck with us and fought. By the way, you can call me Zorin" he finished, talking to the stranger as well as the priestess. He wished he could just run and hide, but with that many creatures, if they found him, he'd be dead. The only option was to take up his raper and hand crossbow and fight not for the town or for glory, but to survive.

Waiting on Kayla and Kalistrasz before doing anything

Missions Completed