Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Meeting between Star and Storm (Private;Indar)

Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Neptune
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Meeting between Star and Storm (Private;Indar) Empty Meeting between Star and Storm (Private;Indar)

Post by Akira Tatsumi 21st June 2014, 11:58 am

It was a nice, sunny day in the town of Oak. This town was home to the knowledge of all magic, ranging from tons of libraries that hold information on lost magic, to monuments of legendary mages that did extraordinary things. Axel was intrigued by it all, and was really happy he had time to come here. His mother took him to this town when he was eight years old, and he has not come back since, until now. three hours there, and Axel has seen statues of mages, skimmed through a few books in the libraries, and talked to people in town about importance of history. Only a few hours, and Axel already knew this was going to be one of the best days of his life. He didn't know why he didn't think about going sooner. Maybe because he had a lot of jobs to take since he became a mage of a guild. Of course, he did not take jobs everyday, and those days he read books. For some reason he felt that him joining Fairy Tail binded him to be with his "family" every day. Now that he had become a Rune Knight, he has felt less binded, but not in a bad way. He liked apprehending enemies as a knight, and liked playing cards, and interacting with the other knights. It's like he felt less restricted. How, he had no ideal, but he felt better.

"Why are you in the Rune Knights, of all of the organizations?  You know I am a demon right? I am not supposed to be a policemen, I am a demon! I need to kill something!" said Ragna, a demon that resided in Axel's blade. He decided to finally speak aloud after Axel sat down on a bench in Oak Town, away from people. "Ragna, I hope you know since you decided to invade my life through my blade, you gave up independence. It is not you now, it is all me, And if you don't like my decisions, go ruin someone else's life, because I won't let you ruin mines," replied Axel. "I am just trying to help you decide what is best for you. It is not wrong to go bad you know. You have been through a lot, and I think you need to do something villainous," said Ragna. "I am for justice Ragna, and nothing you say will turn me against it," replied Axel. Ragna growled, then stopped his rant.

Axel knew that he would always be good. That is why he became a Rune Knight, to protect those who needed protecting. Of course a demon would know nothing about the feeling of justice, which is exactly why Axel needed to get rid of Ragna. He gave Axel more power, but the influence that came with the power was too great for Axel. Whenever he went demon mode, Axel could barely control himself. Of course, if Axel had a chance to defeat his evil sisters, his best bet would be controlling Ragna. His mind was flooded with opinions on the evil demon, so he decided to just stop thinking about it, and deal with him later. Axel just sat on the bench, wondering what to do next.

Last edited by Axel Rover on 22nd June 2014, 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Akira Tatsumi
    Indiana Jones
    Indiana Jones

Void Tyrant

Void Tyrant

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- God Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 
    Lineage : Caine's Descent
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 1
    Experience : 350

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ragnarök
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Meeting between Star and Storm (Private;Indar) Empty Re: Meeting between Star and Storm (Private;Indar)

Post by Indiana Jones 21st June 2014, 11:31 pm

Oak town, such a nice place, too nice if you ask me. 

Indar was walking through Oak Town with no thoughts on his mind. He had been to this town multiple times, he did have a house here, though which he rarely used. It was strange, he could walk past all the guards and rune knights he met, for some reason just wearing a hood made him unrecognizable by most. He had hoped someone would notice him, so that he could have a little fun with them. Although, considering this was Oak Town, it would be kinda obvious if a fight broke out, that people would come together, meaning even more rune knights and or guards. It would be annoying if it happened, so a fight was kinda out of the question, unless it was against a mage of some sort, then others wouldn't really interfere. 

Indar was just walking now, he had no destination really, but decided to grab a piece of iron from a blacksmith. Weirdly, it was one of the things he paid for, though most people looked at him weirdly when he ate it. Though really, most people don't see a god every day, so he guessed it was normal. As he ate the piece of iron, he took a seat next to a man he payed no attention to, but kinda recognized. He seemed like a mage, well there was a magical aura around him, kinda gave it away that he was a mage. He seemed to be in his thoughts. 

Strangely Indar could feel like he knew this man or had at least seen him before. He couldn't pinpoint it, maybe he was one of those Rising Stars, yes, that was it. Axel something if he remembered correctly. It was actually kinda strange for him to remember this, he usually didn't. Though now, he wasn't going to hide his Savage Skull marking, but more show showed it off, he pulled down his jackets collar and made the mark visible to everyone. 

'' So... how's it going Star? ''

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Meeting between Star and Storm (Private;Indar) 18jWfhn

Character
    Main Theme Battle Theme 1 Battle Theme 2
    Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Meeting between Star and Storm (Private;Indar) Empty Re: Meeting between Star and Storm (Private;Indar)

Post by Akira Tatsumi 22nd June 2014, 7:57 am

As Axel was ondering what to read or look at next in the huge city of Oak, he noticed a hooded figure come near him. Axel didn't kno who he was, but he got this eird vibe from him. Within the next few seconds, the hooded figure sat down next to Axel, without paying him any attention. "Well, hello friend. No need to be shy. I am friendly to all who..." said Axel, but he stopped suddenly, when the man took his hood down. He saw the guild marking of a guild he kne nothing of but the name, Savage Skull. Unless Axel was mistaken, the man also looked familiar too, then it all came back to Axel. He saw this man on a wanted poster. His name was Indar Blackshield, a Coming Storm, which was comprised of rookies who were on the rise of evil. Of course, Axel as a rising star which was the exact opposite. He was a rookie noticed by the magic council for his power. As soon as Axel let this all sink in, Indar said, "So... how's it going, Star?"

Axel was bewildered how this man just decided to stroll into Oak Town with a bounty like his, and even sit down next to a rising star and converse with him. Axel thought he had a death wish, since no sensable villain would do such a thing. Of course, since he did, Axel was not going to attack hastily. He did not exactly know Indar's powers, but some times he would hear the name Indar and god in the same sentence, which made Axel uneasy. "I am fine, Storm. Just trying to figure out which monument to look at next in this town of history. So, what brings you here?" asked Axel, with a blank expression on his face, trying to keep calm. "Is this man a I smell a god? How do you know a god, Axel?" said Ragna in a hush enough voice for only Axel to hear. Of course, Ragna was a demon who supposedly has seen it all, so Axel did not doubt his sensing abilities. Indar officialy had ties with the gods themselves, so Axel needed to do whatever he could to not resort to combat. He hoped that more Rune Knights would come into town to arrest him, but until then, Axel just had to play it cool. If it got out of hand though, Axel would call for his Angel ally, Galleus.

Akira Tatsumi
    Indiana Jones
    Indiana Jones

Void Tyrant

Void Tyrant

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- God Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Indiana Jones 24th June 2014, 12:37 pm

Indar had kinda expected the Star, who he knew as Axel Rover to attack him on sight, but this hadn't happened, which was to Indar's liking. He wasn't a mindless criminal, but he was kinda bold when it came to stuff like this. He had the mindset of treating you enemies with respect, well those who weren't weaklings and cowards that was. Sadly most people in Fiore were weaklings and cowards in his opinion. But not this Rising Star, no he was different and that made Indar have a good amount of respect towards him.

'' Well Star, nothing really brought me here, was kinda sent to kill someone, but they turned out to be a wuss, so i let him live. His time will come soon enough. '' Indar had a twisted grin on his face after saying that, but then again, he hadn't done anything bad with that. The target lived,  for now that is. When Indar was going to leave the town, he would shatter the wusses dreams of living.

'' Star, you see, i'm not here to pick a fight or try to attack you. I'm just here for a visit to the town, basically. '' What he said kinda contradicted what he said before, but Indar could care less. '' Just don't think i'm here to cause trouble. ''  He let out a small laugh and continued: '' I'm doing well actually, how's your life going? ''

Character
    Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Akira Tatsumi 27th June 2014, 2:44 pm

Axel listened as Indar told him what a guy like him was doing in Oak Town. First he said he came here to kill a man, but didn't because of the man being weak. He then contradicted himself saying he just came to town to visit and not to fight. Axel did not know if Indar made the accident, or if he was just an idiot. It didn't matter to Axel either way, because a villain is a villain to him. No matter how they act, Axel thinks they should all go down. Indar then asked Axel about how his life was going. Axel wanted to just say 'don't get into my business,' but he felt he should tell Indar to let him know he was pissed off today, and he was not the guy to be messed with like this.

"My life? Oh, nothing unusual. Just that my father recently died, and do you want to guess how? My sisters did him in. The sisters I thought my entire life had no ability to do magic whatsoever turned on our father and killed him, with magic. Before they fled, They told me something about them joining a dark guild. That is the moment I truly began to hate them. I believe they truly did this for some kind of sick initiation into a dark guild. I have no ideal, but that is my safest bet. People always tell me to find the good in everyone's heart, but how can I when people do shit like that? Kill people and begin to laugh it off? If you are the same, I have no problem killing you here." Axel said, looking at Indar with a face of hatred.

Akira Tatsumi
    Indiana Jones
    Indiana Jones

Void Tyrant

Void Tyrant

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Indiana Jones 5th July 2014, 2:37 pm

Indar had a tough time keeping down his want to jump into this guy's throat. He didn't want to kill him though, well not yet. It wasn't how he worked. Killing at a first meeting, especially if the other person is capable of doing the same to you, wasn't fun to Indar. Playing with people's minds and emotions though, now that was fun. 

He listened to Axel's story with great interest. This was strange to him though, those two didn't join Savage Skull, that's fro sure. Savage Skull didn't have that kind of initiations or well, if they did, Indar didn't know of them. Maybe the other pillars did them, but Indar's one already contained people insane enough. He didn't doubt either Rekka or Demytri to not be able to kill. 

''You know something Star, i can say this for certain. Your sisters aren't in the guild i'm from. But the other thing, killing someone and laughing about it. I'm guilty of it. Though, before you jump up and try to kill me, hear me out, okay?'' Indar wanted to see the guy's reaction, hoping he would say yes.

Character
    Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Akira Tatsumi 7th July 2014, 3:56 pm

Axel heard Indar's reply, and wanted to kill him. The fact that he could just say he was guilty of something like that, and feeling no remorse sickened Axel. He thought that Indar might have even been more evil then is betraying sisters. He was surprised Indar did not know them. They would have gotten along great. Indar asked Axel to hear him out though. Axel was worried that Indar would try to tempt him into sparing his life, but Axel wanted to know what Indar wanted to say to him. "Alright, go ahead, but if you say something I don't want to hear, I am out of here. I have no time to talk to a low-life who finds pleasure in killing people anyway," said Axel. When he said he was going to leave, Axel would actually call the Rune Knights over to the area to try and stop Indar, but that did not have to happen if Indar says the right thing.

Akira Tatsumi
    Indiana Jones
    Indiana Jones

Void Tyrant

Void Tyrant

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Indiana Jones 8th July 2014, 9:05 am

Indar smiled at Axel's reply. The guy really was a pure good guy, one that sickened Indar, but at the same time, he respected people who held onto things like that. People who valiantly protected what they thought was the right thing. Those kinds of people deserved respect. 

''Thank you Star. And may i just say, i'm not looking for a fight. That commotion wouldn't be good for any of us.'' He smirked after it, a blatant lie really, a fight would of have been fun, but picking a fight with a Rune Knight in a city, was a choice quite stupid. ''What i wanted to tell you, is that killing is fun to me, due to a reason. You see, i was brought up in a regular village and i was very normal in the the first 12 years of my life, but then something clicked in me, a drive, a thirst for blood you could say. On that day, that village ceased to exist. Everyone were killed by my own hands, oh it was amazing, the feeling of it was glorious. Though i didn't think of that back then, i was driven insane because of it.'' He stopped for a second and let out a sigh. ''You probably have heard the word god associated with my name, well to tell you the truth, i'm from a bloodline of the gods, a demigod you could say. I was driven to kill, at a young age, by the metal god, Ombrias. I was forced to kill, but then, i embraced it. I gave into it and now i love it. The feeling of killing, the sight of blood, the screams of agony, it's all a paradise for me.'' 

Indar couldn't hide the twisted and sick look on his face anymore, his mind had gone to the insanity yet again. ''You see Star, there is nothing i could say or do, that would change how you look at me. And really, your sister seem very interesting to me, guess they are the fun side of your family.'' Now he was just taunting the guy, hoping he would break.

Character
    Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Akira Tatsumi 8th July 2014, 1:32 pm

Indar told Axel about why he likes to kill people. When he was 12, something inside him went off and he just went berserk. He killed everyone in his village, including his own family, and enjoyed it, saying there was nothing he could do to make Axel think any different of him. Indar also told Axel about how he was a Demigod, which as half human and half god. He then told Axel how he liked his sisters and that they were the fun ones in the family. Of course, Axel got furious. He knew that Indar was officially a psycho that could not be helped. Axel knew he wanted to kill him right there, but he knew his power was no joke. He heard of Indar being the metallic God Slayer, and on top of that he was a god himself. A god who slayed gods was no one to play with, but Axel could not hold it in. Indar was a god slayer, but not a demon slayer. Axel lifted his legs onto the bench then kicked up, launching himself in the air a few inches. He then used that to ascend to the skies. Axel was now ten feet above Indar, adjacent to his location. A red aura engulfed Axel.

"You think me and Axel are afraid of some demigod? Because we are not. I am the demon that stays hidden within his sword, until I smell Bullshit such as you. Have anything to say now, god?" said Ragna, his voice emanating from Axel's sword. "I am with Ragna. You stepped into a public city with tons of innocents. I ill not let you touch any of them, even if that means I have to use Ragna." said Axel, with an angry expression on his face.

WC: 300

Akira Tatsumi

Current date/time is 7th May 2024, 2:25 pm