Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A Run In. (Private, Viola & Indar)

Indiana Jones
    Indiana Jones

Void Tyrant

Void Tyrant

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- God Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 
    Lineage : Caine's Descent
    Position : None
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 1
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 350

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ragnarök
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A Run In. (Private, Viola & Indar) Empty A Run In. (Private, Viola & Indar)

Post by Indiana Jones 25th March 2014, 7:31 am

Indar was walking down the streets of Fiores capital, Crocus. His mind completely empty as the day hadn't gone well so far. He just couldn't focus on anything, only horrible memories from his past kept popping up. He was feeling down, but that would change soon. He did look in front of him, sometimes. Indar was moving fast and usually people moved out of his way, as his scythe was kinda like a warning, but nit having his scythe with him meant that he kept on pumping into people. It was just mostly walking into peoples shoulder or arms. But this would change in a moment. He was walking straight, until suddenly pumping into someone, the pump was fairly strong, making him lose his balance for a second. He didn't notice who it was, but saw them lost their balance as well, being like he was, he wanted to help. So in a split second, he got his arm around the persons upper back, not letting them fall.

Indar sighed, I'm sorry, i didn't see you there, he was looking away from the person, but as he looked at them he was really surprised. Viola, he said, with a hint of happiness and surprise in his words. This had turned the day completely around.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A Run In. (Private, Viola & Indar) 18jWfhn

Character
    Main Theme Battle Theme 1 Battle Theme 2
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Brute of Fiore
    Guild : ɢᴜɪʟᴅʟᴇss
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : ʜᴇʀsᴇʟғ
    Experience : 1891.75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ѕтorм мagιc
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

A Run In. (Private, Viola & Indar) Empty Re: A Run In. (Private, Viola & Indar)

Post by Viola-chan 25th March 2014, 12:45 pm

Viola pushed through the crowds of walking people, her breath heavy with worry and of fear as she apologized continuesly. The people that had been chasing after Melody and herself had finally found them both, and they were on the run to get as far away from them as possible. Crocus was after all a very large city, she was bound to loose them eventually. Her face was wet with tears, something that rarely ever happened her for she never wanted to seem so weak, but yet it was happening. The fear of being taken away again at frightened her to the point where her body felt numb as she continued to move on. Though the voices of the men were no longer heard, she still ran and ran, that is until she directly collided into somebody, loosing her balance and falling over before the figure supported her back so that she wouldn't fall.

"I'm sorry, i didn't see you there." the voice was familiar to her, the soothing and tender voice that annoyed her yet that she loved so much. She couldn't stop crying as she peered up at him, bottom lip quivering. "Viola?" he said, baffled to probably see her in such a place. The ebony haired girl suddenly hurdled toward him into a tight bear hug, tears running down her face. Melody had disappeared, which left her even more frightened that she might loose her closest friend. "I-I'm so scared.. I.." she couldn't find the words as her voice shook violently when ever she spoke.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Main Theme:
    Indiana Jones
    Indiana Jones

Void Tyrant

Void Tyrant

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- God Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Indiana Jones 25th March 2014, 3:03 pm

Indar was happy to see Viola at first, but when he noticed the tears running down her face and her bottom lip quivering. His face shot serious in an instant, but it changed in a split second as Viola hurdled into a bear hug. She was hugging him tight and Indar hugged back. He didn't understand what was going on, but at the moment he had to comfort Viola. He held her for a few more second, then letting go, he wiped off some of the tears on her face and said: Viola, what is going on, you need to tell me. But not here. Indar grabbed a hold off Violas hand and pulled her off the street, into a small cafe.

Inside the cafe, Indar sat Viola down onto a chair, next to one of the tables. The table wasn't see able from the street but did have a view onto the street. As Viola was seated, he pulled up a chair right next to her. He took her hand into his and asked, Now Viola, please tell me calmly what happened and if there is a way for me to help you.

Character
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 25th March 2014, 4:02 pm

Her body still shivered with dismay as she sat down, Indar holding her hand delicately, looking at her with such an intensity that it made her feel somewhat calmer that she wasn't desolated anymore. Though she had some-what relaxed her-self, she was troubled on how to explain this all to Indar. Explaining it all, meant explaining her past, and that was one thing she didn't want to do. Her past was a blur, and full of agonizing memories that would often leave her in terrible state. She had known that she received a special magical power, from Acnologia himself, but what she didn't know is that she had lived in the time of when all dragons still roamed Earth-land. Though in her sleep she had always mistaked them for dreams, she would soon find out, that they were not dreams. And then there was the fact that she had been stolen from her adoptive parents, and village, experimented on with magical power for the past 5 years.

Viola looked down at her lap, a shade casting over her eyes, making them more alluring than they already were. "I.. I can't.. I can't tell you.." she managed to say, sealing her eyes shut to contain herself from being tearful again. "Just.." her head raised back up, eyes full of tears as they descended down her cheeks on onto her lap with a small splat. "Please.. d-don't.. don't leave me alone.." her face turned back toward her lap as she tried to push herself to stop crying. This wasn't like her, in-fact Viola never cried. Melody had disappeared, and she just hoped her friend was smart enough to fly some-where high and isolated rather than stealing food and causing attention.

Main Theme:
    Indiana Jones
    Indiana Jones

Void Tyrant

Void Tyrant

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Indiana Jones 26th March 2014, 11:36 am

Indar understood her as she told him that she can't tell him about it. That information wasn't needed though it did intrigue Indar, he wouldn't ask again. It looked like Viola was becoming calmer, but when she said "Please.. d-don't.. don't leave me alone..", with her eyes full of tears, Indars mind went blank. Those few words hit him, he couldn't leave Viola alone, he had to help her at any cost. As Viola lowered her head again, Indar placed his hand on her cheek, lifting her head up. He put his head very close to Violas, looking deeply into her blue eyes. I will stay with you, don't you worry about that. And i will be here for you through all of this. Everything Indar said was in a calm voice. He should have by now moved his head back, but even if Violas eyes were wet, they were still beautiful. Indar was completely lost, but his mind was only concerned with helping Viola.

Character
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 26th March 2014, 3:57 pm

As Indar's hand swept across her cheek, holding it gingerly and raising her head up to face him, a colossal amount of shivers waved across her body. Though she was panicked that those men would find her, her emotions were completely replaced with something else, as her face heated up, and heart beat picked up rapidly. Indar's face was so close to hers, and she was at a lose of words of what to say. Viola wasn't quite sure why she was feeling like this, this wasn't her. "Viola!!!" Melody's voice suddenly broke the eye-contact of the two, Viola pulling away as Melody grasped onto her face anime-sobbing.

"Hey hey, don't worry I'm here." Viola said, smiling meagerly to her friend as she held her in her arms. "I..I.. was so scared... I thought I lost you!" Melody sniffed, as the ebony haired girl tenderly thumped her friend on the head. "I'm not going anywhere." she reassured, as Melody snuggled up against her, suddenly falling dead asleep. Viola anime-sweat dropped at this for a moment before peering back over to Indar. "Thank you." she smiled cheerfully, remembering what he said before. Indar had a way with making Viola happy no matter how bad of a mood she was in, and little did Viola know she was starting grow fond of Indar.

Main Theme:
    Indiana Jones
    Indiana Jones

Void Tyrant

Void Tyrant

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Indiana Jones 26th March 2014, 11:10 pm

When Melody suddenly flew into Violas face, Indar was extremely surprised. He wasn't expecting for it to happen, but when he saw how happy Viola became of it, he had a smile on his face. The two seemed to be really close and looking at them made Indar happy. He still didn't get the reason for Viola being so scared and sad, as just if Melody had gone missing, she wouldn't probably have been in this state. Right when Indars surprised feeling had toned down, Viola thanked him with a cheerful smile. The smile completely blocked any way on answering back, he was at a complete loss of words, but managed to say; '' No need to really thank me, i didn't do a lot.'' He put his had behind his head after saying that.

Indar placed his hand onto Violas head and said, while looking into her blue eyes; '' You seem to be all better now.'' He was still somewhat at a loss of words and the look Viola had now was completely making him incapable of saying anything. Indar stood up, looked at Viola and said: ''I'm gonna get something to drink and maybe something sweet to eat, you look like you need it.'' He smiled happily at Viola.

Character
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 27th March 2014, 9:07 am

Indar gently thumped his hand onto her head with a beaming smile, one that made Viola feel more restless than she already was. ''You seem to be all better now.'' he said, raising onto both of his feet, and discarding his hand from her head. ''I'm gonna get something to drink and maybe something sweet to eat, you look like you need it." he smiled, walking off. Once Viola was out of Indar's sight she placed her hand onto the bosom of her shirt, clenching onto it lightly, as her face heated up once more. A small flash-back played continuously in her mind of what happened only a few minutes ago. "W-why am I feeling like this..." she mumbled to herself, shutting her eyes tightly to hopefully clear this strange emotion.

{Flash-back}

"Come'on Vy, don't worry I'll protect you!" Troy Viola's past friend shouted, grasping onto her arm as she hesitated. He tugged her along the hallway that was surprisingly empty, Troy had snuck out, taking Viola with him, in hopes of getting out of the building that was ruining their lives.

"T-Troy I'm scared... You'd be safer if you weren't with me, especially now... You know they-" Troy turned to Viola with a sharp look in his eyes.

"Viola, I'm not going to leave you! Not here not ever, I'll protect you no matter what!" he snapped, surprising the ebony haired girl as he whirled around and continued on, only to have his path-way blocked by two tall men, cloaked in black with a familiar pattern in the colour orange and red just on the back.

"Well well, would you lookie here." one of the men said, not hesitating to suddenly rear his foot and smack Troy against the wall.

"Troy!" Viola shouted, as the other man grasped onto Viola, pulling her away from her friend, tears descending from her eyes, as she called out for the man to stop hurting him. Suddenly, the man brought out a large spear, a wicked look in his eyes.

"We don't need you anymore, but we can't have you going out to the world and blabbing about this place can we?" the man said with a smirk, swiftly driving the spear through Troy's chest, Viola screaming out for him, her hand extended forward.

You'd be safer if you weren't with me..

{End of Flash-back}

Viola tightened her fists by her sides, remembering that memory. If the men did find her, they most likely would try to kill Indar. Viola rised to both of her feet, placing the sleeping Melody onto her head tenderly, scanning the area, before slowly beginning to walk to the door of the cafe' in hopes Indar wouldn't see her.

Main Theme:
    Indiana Jones
    Indiana Jones

Void Tyrant

Void Tyrant

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Indiana Jones 27th March 2014, 10:53 am

Indar walked to the counter, wanting to buy something to eat and drink. He just kept looking at the different cakes, not knowing what to pick. Indar had a difficulty with choices, especially those that were meant for others. But he had to pick quickly, he wasn't sure if Viola will stay happy or not and Indar really didn't want to see her crying again. Also he had a promise to keep for Viola, he would protect her, even if there were grave consequences.

When he had finally decided on a his purchases, he walked to the counter. But right before he could start ordering anything, he noticed something out of the ordinary. Viola had gotten up, taken Melody and was now sneaking out of the cafe. Indar was shocked to see this and the first thought that popped into his head was that, Viola didn't trust him, he wasn't surprised about that as very few people trusted him. Then again, he was in no mood to let Viola sneak off like that, he thought about stopping her, but a thought popped into his head. He could follow her and try to see if the thing that made her cry would happen again, if it did he would take care of it. This did make him look like a creeper, but it was for a very dear person.

Indar waited for Viola to walk out and then followed her at a slower pace, just to not be noticed. He promised to protect her and that was what he was going to do.

Character
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 27th March 2014, 11:10 am

Viola walked out of the cafe' immediately turning to the right, and then down an alley. Her gaze was kept on the ground, in mixed emotions about what had happened so far. Her heart was still beating extremely rapidly, while her legs felt weak and wobbly. Continuing on, she let her feet lead the way, with no thoughts in mind. The men that were most likely looking for them were probably out of Crocus by now, assuming that they would head over to the next city. A sigh loomed from her mouth, halting to a stop as she realized she came down an alley with a dead end. "Really?" she said to herself in annoyance, standing there for a few moments, before whirling around.

She jerked startled to see Indar there, had he followed her? "I-Indar?" she managed to say, wondering how to explain. She had left on mere thought of protecting him, and never thought once what to say if he ran after her. "Uh-um.." she mumbled, fiddling with her fingers anxiously.

Main Theme:
    Indiana Jones
    Indiana Jones

Void Tyrant

Void Tyrant

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Indiana Jones 27th March 2014, 2:10 pm

Indar stared at Viola with a angry but saddened look. He didn't know what she was feeling or why was this all happening. He walked closer to Viola, not losing any eye contact with her. Reaching Viola, Indar placed his arms on her shoulder and asked: Why did you run from me? He couldn't phrase it any differently and it may have sounded a little egoistic. Indar, without waiting for a reply, hugged Viola tightly, I am really worried about you. I understand if you don't want to talk about it, but please let me help you, even if it is just keeping you company. His voice went from angry or sad to a calmer tone. He wasn't letting go of her and wasn't planning either. Just hugging her felt like the right thing at the moment.

When Indar finally let go, he looked Viola in the eyes and said: I can't let the person, who is dearest to me, to go around crying.

Character
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 27th March 2014, 7:19 pm

As Indar's hands held onto her shoulders, startling Viola as she looked up, anxious. "Why did you run from me?" he asked his voice was upset, making a sting of guilt appear in the pit of her stomach. "I..uh.." she couldn't speak, like usually, but was suddenly brought into a tender hug by Indar, baffled. "I am really worried about you. I understand if you don't want to talk about it, but please let me help you, even if it is just keeping you company." he said, making Viola's gaze soften as she casually returned the hug, placing her hands on Indar's back. Indar was warm, and she enjoyed being embraced by him, even if it was just for a second.

Once he let go, his gaze had changed from it's upset one to a more relaxed one, calming Viola a bit. "I can't let the person, who is dearest to me, to go around crying." her eyes enlarged at this, heartbeat picking up once more. "Indar.." she blurted out, finding that she was lost in his eyes once more. Finally snapping out of it, her eyes averted else-where, lips pursed together. "Your not safe with me.. At least not now... And I don't want you to get hurt.." she said, voice bland as she did her best not to look at Indar. She was anxious, she wasn't all to sure what his gaze would be like this time, or if she would even be able to break free from it.

Main Theme:
    Indiana Jones
    Indiana Jones

Void Tyrant

Void Tyrant

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Indiana Jones 27th March 2014, 10:47 pm

"Your not safe with me.. At least not now... And I don't want you to get hurt.." After hearing this, Indars face turned towards the ground. He hadn't got a clue on how to answer this. There were too many thought running through his mind, all related to Viola. He had thought about her a lot and well he did possess feeling for her. Indar raised his head back up and looked Viola in the eyes.  His eyes lacked emotion, as he didn't know how to feel. Multiple types of feeling were popping up, confusing Indar even more. He looked into Violas eyes and said: ''I don't mind if it isn't safe with you, i just want to be with you.'' He sighed, ''I may be selfish a little bit, but if i can be with you, it doesn't matter if i get hurt.'' He knew everything he said, was a little weird. And probably sounded really selfish.

Indar was looking into Violas blue eyes, there was something he had wanted to do for a while now, and it seemed the best opportunity was now. He moved closer to Viola, putting one of his hands onto her cheeks and holding her hand with the other. Indar was really close to her and without saying anything, Indar kissed Viola.

Character
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 28th March 2014, 8:51 am

It was silent for awhile as Viola urged herself to not look at Indar, Melody still curled up on her head dead asleep. "I don't mind if it isn't safe with you, I just want to be with you." Indar finally said, causing Viola too look up, she couldn't hold it in any longer. "I may be selfish a little bit, but if i can be with you, it doesn't matter if i get hurt." he said once more, making Viola's eyes soften. "Indar.." she said once more, facing the cobblestone ground. A bit more silence passed by, and as Indar suddenly stepped forward Viola found that she was now urged against the brick wall.

Indar's hand slid into hers so effortlessly, as his other hand detained her cheek, startling her as he drew closer and closer toward her. His breath curling on her lips, closer and closer, until finally the gap between them was closed. Viola didn't know what to do, didn't know how to react, this was after all her first kiss. She had no experience when it came to love, and relationships with boys. The only realization that was hitting her was that she knew Indar must have feelings toward her, and that she must of had feelings too. Her eyes eventually shut tight, as the grip on his hand tightened slightly. Her body was tingling, a enormous amount of butterflies sparking within her, as her knees wobbled.

Indar.. Reminds me of somebody..

Main Theme:
    Indiana Jones
    Indiana Jones

Void Tyrant

Void Tyrant

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Indiana Jones 28th March 2014, 9:27 am

The kiss seemed to last forever, emotions were going insane inside Indars head. He knew before he had something for Viola, ever since he first saw her. But now, these weren't just any simple emotions or feelings, he had completely lost if for Viola. Never had he felt an emotional pull towards any other person, if he had, it had been a very weak one. But Viola, just looking at her made his mind lose focus. The feelings he had for Viola were suppressing any other, even the insanity that he always carried with him.

When Indar finally pulled away from Viola, he was speechless. His face was read and eyes wide open. Indar stared into Viola eyes, his mouth still open a little bit; ''Sorry Viola, i couldn't hold back any longer.'' He had a small smile saying that, but his mind still whirring with all these emotions. ''Viola... I..I'', Indar couldn't finish the sentence, as the words he was trying to say were locked away.

Character
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 28th March 2014, 9:40 am

As he pulled away, Viola didn't no what to do as she looked back into his gaze, completely locked and lost. She really couldn't find her words or what to say, after all this was all completely new to her. "Sorry Viola, I couldn't hold back any longer." Indar said, beaming cheerfully as another colossal amount of shivers ran down her body at his flawless smile. But, still Viola couldn't say a single word, not one like why, or why did you do that? Nothing came out of her mouth, nothing at all. "Viola... I..I" it had seemed like Indar couldn't speak as-well, making the ebony haired girl smile lightly that she wasn't the only one.

She wanted to hear what he had to say, even if it meant it would take forever she would wait. There was no way the men that were looking for her would walk down this alley at moment like this, in-fact Viola was almost certain that they had left Crocus.

Main Theme:
    Indiana Jones
    Indiana Jones

Void Tyrant

Void Tyrant

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Indiana Jones 28th March 2014, 9:53 am

Indar was still stuck in a state where he couldn't say anything, words had just disappeared from his mind, replaced with emotions and feelings. He was lost, he couldn't speak or think straight. It was a weird feeling, like he was on something. But it was better, the feeling he hadn't had in his life before. Indar knew what the feeling was, but to say it, he wasn't sure if he was ready. Well, i could give it a shot. There were the only thoughts that went through Indars mind.

Without further to do, Indar embraced Viola again. Holding her tightly, he opened his mouth and started to say: ''Viola... I..I think i love you.'' This may have been too sudden, but Indar was sure of his feelings. There was no mistaking it. He didn't know what reaction Viola would have, but he was hoping his feelings weren't one sided.

Character
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 28th March 2014, 10:22 am

As Viola waited for Indar to answer, she was once more brought into the tight embrace of Indar, his warmth washing over her body like a wave of relief. "Viola... I..I think i love you." Indar suddenly said, making Viola's eyes enlarge meagerly before smiling brightly, her hands hugging around him, as she rested her head in his chest. His heart-beat was clear, and though it beated rather rapidly, it was some-what soothing to her. She was glad to hear him say that, she thought that maybe she was the only one feeling like that, finally finding out that she was also having strong feelings toward Indar.

"I love you too." she breathed, tightening the hug lightly. Melody was still curled on her head sound asleep, surprisingly not waking up to any of what was happening. She was sure of it now, this feeling inside her chest, whenever she would catch herself staring into Indar's eyes, completely lost, face heating up, heart beating rapidly. The fact that she sometimes couldn't even think straight when being with him, she was sure of it now, that this feeling, these strong feelings were love. Viola knew now Indar wouldn't dare leave her side, especially if she was in trouble. Though she was anxious, she had remembered how strong Indar was in battle, how persistent he was to protect others, especially Viola herself. She promised to herself that she would always protect Indar, no matter what cost.

Main Theme:
    Indiana Jones
    Indiana Jones

Void Tyrant

Void Tyrant

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Indiana Jones 28th March 2014, 11:35 am

Right after Indar had confessed his feelings, a moment of silence befell the two people hugging. But it was soon broken by Viola confessing her love for Indar. Something Indar didn't expect to happen, he had hoped she felt the same way, but never had hoped Viola would confess her love. He held her tightly after that, never wanting to let go. He was too happy for it and the fact that he could hear Violas heartbeat as her body was pressed against his, made the moment even more special. Indar couldn't think of anything but Viola, he now had a duty to protect her for as long as he lived, there was no other way.

Indar finally let go of Viola, only to put his hand around her shoulders. He smiled at Viola, ''Should we go get something to drink now? I know a tavern not far from here.'' He patiently waited on Violas reply, but before she could answer he said: ''This will be like the first date.''

Character
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 28th March 2014, 12:28 pm

Indar released the hug to hastily bring his hand around her shoulder, causing a form of red to form over-top of her cheeks. The warmth from the hug from Indar still crawled along her body, even the kiss left a sting of warmth still burning on her lips. "Should we go get something to drink now? I know a tavern not far from here." Indar said, making the blue hued girl look up at him, noticing how tall he was. Viola had never noticed it until now, and was lately considering herself a classified migit in the team. "This will be like the first date." he informed with a cheerful smile, making Viola become lost in his eyes once more and his flaw-less smile. Though she could barely speak still from all that just went on, she felt like it was some-what easier now. "S-Sure." she smiled back, mentally slapping herself for stuttering as the two began walking back down the alley.

"Lead the way." she said, voice positive, as she awaited Indar to lead the way to this place. Viola didn't know much about Crocus, in-fact she had only came here because Melody said she saw a really good fish & chips place, and threatened to destroy the entire town if Viola didn't come along.

Main Theme:
    Indiana Jones
    Indiana Jones

Void Tyrant

Void Tyrant

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Indiana Jones 28th March 2014, 2:31 pm

Indar smiled at Viola, when he took his hand off her shoulders. Let's go then. He took Violas hand into his and started walking towards the tavern. It was a ten minute walk at most, but then again there were a lot of people still walking the streets of Crocus. The first few minutes went past in silence between the two. Indar didn't know what to say exactly, he hadn't been in this kind of situation before. As they had almost reached the tavern, a sharp pain hit Indar straight in the head. He grabbed his head, letting go of Violas hand. The pain was familiar, too familiar. The Abyss was trying to break out again, desperately. The pain was in no way deadly, but just one of the worst he had ever felt. Indar grabbed Violas shoulder, as it looked like he was recovering from the pain, he just blacked out, in the middle of the street. The Abyss was trying to use his emotions to get out, as it had done once before, in a time of Indar life he would never want to remember.

He did come back in a little bit, after a minute or so. He looked at Viola and with a slim smile he said: ''Sorry, i didn't want to make you worry. And i don't think i can drink right now. I need to get some rest.'' Indars smile faded away as he turned his face downwards.

Character
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 28th March 2014, 2:58 pm

Indar took her hand in his, tugging her along with him as he lead the way to the tavern. It was silent, but it was a good kind of silence, at least to Viola it was. Though the two of them had no idea what to say, all Viola was really focused on was the warmth of Indar's hand. A meager smile appeared on her lips once more, that was until the warmth of Indar's hand vanished from hers, grasping onto his head as though he were in pain. "I-Indar?" Viola said, un-easy to see him in this amount of pain. She wasn't all to sure what was going, but she did feel his magical energy rising quite rapidly. Could his magic have something to do with this?

As his hand grasped onto her shoulder tightly she flinched in startlement, before taking a hold of his face lightly with her hands, looking at him with intensity. "Indar what's going on?" she asked, but before he could answer his body fell limp, as Viola caught him in her arms, casually setting him onto the cobblestone ground. Some people of Crocus did recognize the two mages from the previous jobs they had done, but did not bother to ask what was wrong as they continued to walk by. Viola's body felt weak, and numb, but she could do nothing. The warmth of Indar was still there, his heart-beat his breath, everything was there, which left her a bit relieved. Finally the blonde haired mage awoke after a minute or so, a sigh looming from her mouth that he was alright. "Sorry, i didn't want to make you worry. And i don't think i can drink right now. I need to get some rest." he said, gaze averting some-place else in a bit of sorrow. Viola smiled lightly again, hesitantly reaching out to touch his cheek so that he could face her again. "I understand. There's an inn nearby actually, if you want to you can rest there?" she suggested, helping him up on both of his feet. She decided she would ask him what happened once they arrived there at the inn, after all the magical energy was still stained to her. She couldn't forget it, it was different.

Main Theme:
    Indiana Jones
    Indiana Jones

Void Tyrant

Void Tyrant

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Indiana Jones 28th March 2014, 3:22 pm

As Viola helped Indar get back on his feet, she suggested going to a nearby inn. A suggestion Indar could get behind, he was a little disappointed it had to happen right now, as things were just turning up. The walk to the inn took a few minutes and as they arrived, Indar walked over to the inn keeper. With the strength he had left for now he asked for two rooms, just in case Viola wanted to spend the night here. ''I'm sorry sir, but we only have one room left, you and the miss have to be in the same room.'' Indar sighed, but agreed, there really wasn't another choice and it was getting late already. After the talk, Indar looked at Viola with a small smile, he had gotten back some of his strength, ''I guess in the worst case, we need to share a room.''

Indar was back to himself, somewhat, his head still hurt, but not as badly, When they got to the room, Indar took a seat on the bed, looked up to Viola and said: ''I'm guessing you want to know why it happened, I can tell you, but it isn't a nice story. I just want you to promise, never to tell this to anyone else.''

Character
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 28th March 2014, 7:32 pm

As the two enrolled into the inn, Viola sat patiently in one of the comfy stairs of the lobby as Indar walked over to the front desk to grab two pairs of keys. Her hands were placed in her lap neatly as citizens of Crocus walked around, either sitting with each-other or enjoying the nice inn. The inn was actually rather lovely, the floors and walls were made from marble, just like the designing in Lamia Scale. After reading many books at home about dragons, dragon slayers, guilds, and history in Fiore she had learnt everything she needed to know about this country.

Indar approached Viola after a few minutes, her eyes scanning his hand to notice that their was only one key. "I guess in the worst case, we need to share a room." he smiled, making her smile back rigorously as many thoughts listed in her mind. "O-Okay." she finally said, once again mentally slapping herself from stuttering. She couldn't help it though, but whenever Indar was near her now she couldn't think straight. Viola hesitantly pursued after him up the stairs, the sound of keys rattling as he opened the hotel door. Surprisingly the room was exquisite, everything was perfect in every-way just as the lobby of the inn of course, but the inn had been updated enormously in top shape compared to the pictures she had seen in the books she had been reading.

The door shut by itself with a slam, startling Viola slightly as she stood their un-sure of what to do. There was only one bed as Indar sat down on it, as a few silent minutes passed by before he looked up with a bland look. "I'm guessing you want to know why it happened, I can tell you, but it isn't a nice story. I just want you to promise, never to tell this to anyone else." his voice was serious as Viola peered back at him. She was assuming his past wasn't as pleasant as hers either as she neared him, standing a few inches away from him with her gaze now averted to the ground before she looked back up at him, eyes tightened. "I promise I will never tell anybody. You can trust me." she smiled lightly, plopping onto the bed beside him, as she awaited the story. She figured if he told her about his past life, then maybe she could tell him about hers. But, other than that she was more concerned about what was going on with Indar.

Main Theme:
    Indiana Jones
    Indiana Jones

Void Tyrant

Void Tyrant

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Indiana Jones 28th March 2014, 10:36 pm

As Viola sat next to her, Indar felt a warm feeling. The presence of Viola was there, helping him with his memories. This had never happened before, no one was able to do this. Indar knew he had to stay with Viola, well he now had more reasons to do so. And as she promised she wouldn't tell anyone, Indar turned his head towards Viola and smiled:''I'm going to warn you, this tale isn't a nice one.'' His gaze turned back down and with a sigh: ''My magic is called Abyssal and it is the cause of that pain i had before. The Abyss wanted out, it wanted to control me. The damn thing was using my feelings towards you.'' He held his head, eyes twitching. He didn't want to think about what would happen when the Abyss possessed him.

''I was taken over by the Abyss once. It was the most horrible moment in my entire life, nothing even comes close to it.'' He sighed again, still holding his head and said: ''When i first used this magic, it possessed me and forced me to do things i wouldn't have never done. During the time i was controlled by the Abyss, I...I.. killed my own family and all the neighbors we had. I saw it all, but couldn't do nothing as i wasn't in control. I can still hear them, their crying and begging. It drove me from being with people for 6 years, almost always alone, well i did have Naja.''

''I am scared that i will be taken over again. I might end up hurting you. I couldn't live with that.''

Character

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 6:33 am