Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

(Moka solo!) Take care of my Baby

Moka
    Moka

Moderator- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Magician's Spirit
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Vixen Soul (was deceased persona Faye Devlin's. Currently can't be accessed)
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

(Moka solo!) Take care of my Baby Empty (Moka solo!) Take care of my Baby

Post by Moka 26th May 2014, 7:14 pm

Name: Take Care Of My Baby!
    Player(s) needed: No more than 2.
    Requirements: At least 5 posts, total of 200 words per player.
    Job requirements:Take care of the baby and make him fall asleep when his parents come back.
    Client’s Name: Katy
    Information: Me and my husband are going for a big party and it’s out of town. Our son, our naughty-inhumane-son, is going to spend the night alone if he doesn’t have any babysitter to take care of him. We need you to take care of him and when we come back we expect him asleep; or else I will not reward you. This may sound like an easy job to do, but in fact it’s hard. The fact that I say that is because; he’s an inhumane baby: he’s very naughty, and dangerous. This one time, I saw him taking a knife and nearly cut his cute fingers off. Anyway, good luck!
    Rewards: 750 jewels each.

https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t2821p45-take-care-of-my-baby#111643

It was early evening when Fleur arrived to the doorstep. The lady was fully prepared on what was going to happen and so she wore jeans with some decorations on it and a plain white tanktop. Miss DeLille decided it was best to wear only a small pouch across her shoulder and chest and not accessorize with any type of jewelry. Fleur did, however decide to take her new sword that she bought with the bits of money left from the stash. The woman was certainly nervous though as she reached a two-story home, it was coloured a very pale blue. The twenty year old took a deep breath, to try to calm her nerves as she reminded herself exactly why she was here. The lady was in front of the porch for one simple reason, for a job. The reason why Fleur was nervous though, was that the job was to babysit a child. Though not just any child....a child...from the the depths of HELL itself!! This task was the only thing Miss DeLille could do so far unfortunately. As much as the lady knew she wasn't a mage and therefore couldn't really do any of the other jobs that required magic.

Last edited by Moka on 28th June 2014, 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

(Moka solo!) Take care of my Baby D11lCYj <-Click for Fleur DeLille's Applications
    (Moka solo!) Take care of my Baby Stamp_12<-Click this for all applications for Mocha Te and to learn about her "death".

Exp: 50  |  Exp left to gain till next rank: 100  |   Required amount for next rank: C: 150 EXP
    Moka
    Moka

Moderator- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Vixen Soul (was deceased persona Faye Devlin's. Currently can't be accessed)
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

(Moka solo!) Take care of my Baby Empty Platform 9 3/4

Post by Moka 26th May 2014, 8:15 pm

Fleur now wondered if it was a bright idea for her to even bring the sword. Immediately, she threw the thought right out of her mind. Taking another deep breath, she knocked on the door. It took a few seconds until the door was opened. A woman with strawberry blonde hair stood in the doorway. There was a bit of excitement in her hopeful eyes. She wore a nice hot pink dress that was split down on the side. The dress looked nice on her hourglass figure. Soon, coming up behind her was a man with red hair. He wore a nice looking black suit. He adjusted, his tie then cleared his throat. Miss DeLille could see that the man was trying to snap the woman out of her trance, she was staring at the lady with a whole lot of hope. "Ah, yes. Do you happen to be the babysitter?" She asked. Her voice had a sultry, kind of deep tone to it. The sound of her voice surprised the lady a bit. "Yes, Miss. I have come to babysit your offspring." Fleur in a polite tone stated, she did her best to keep herself all ladylike, calm and composed. Polite yet not a total pushover. Despite being nervous, Miss DeLille was ready for this even if she didn't have much experience with children.

Last edited by Moka on 26th May 2014, 8:55 pm; edited 2 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

(Moka solo!) Take care of my Baby D11lCYj <-Click for Fleur DeLille's Applications
    (Moka solo!) Take care of my Baby Stamp_12<-Click this for all applications for Mocha Te and to learn about her "death".

Exp: 50  |  Exp left to gain till next rank: 100  |   Required amount for next rank: C: 150 EXP
    Moka
    Moka

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

(Moka solo!) Take care of my Baby Empty The Journey From Platform Nine and Three Quarters (6)

Post by Moka 26th May 2014, 8:30 pm

Miss DeLille suddenly heard a loud sound of someone clearing her throat. She snapped out of her motions of determination then looked at the source of the sound, the father-she assumed, of the child she was to take care of. "My apologies." Fleur blinked. "Oh, no it's fine." Stated the Strawberry. "Now, my name is Katy. This man that doesn't say much..." The woman's voice trailed off as her Strawberry blonde head turned towards the man. He was a good head taller than her. "My handsome husband, Vlad-short for Vladmir." Vladmir stretched out one gloved boney hand towards Fleur, who immediately gave it a good firm shake. Vladmir then went back to his usually position still trying to fix his tie. Katy motioned for Miss DeLille to get closer, which Fleur did. Whispering into her ear, "Between you and me. I think our preciously demonic little one is like that due to his side of the family. They're quite-" "AHEM!" Vladmir cleared his throat loudly. "It's time." He continued, Vladmir's voice sounded just a bit monotone to Fleur. Actually, to the lady overall he seemed as if he was some villain from a children's book. Miss DeLille just now noticed how very pale his skin was and how very bright his green eyes are. Katy chuckled. "Okay tiger. I get it. Time for us to go." Vladmir took Vivian by the waist and moved her aside as he opened up the door wider. "Come in."

Last edited by Moka on 28th June 2014, 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Moka
    Moka

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

(Moka solo!) Take care of my Baby Empty The Sorting Hat

Post by Moka 26th May 2014, 9:14 pm

Fleur stepped into the doorway. The first thing she spotted besides the fact that right after the door was a hall, a staircase. The hall lead to 3 other doors too. One right under the stair case, one right in front of her and two on the left. Miss DeLille heard the door shut, turning she could see Vlad no longer had his hands around his wife and the mother of his child, waist. Katy Sashay to the door underneath the staircase. "It's a cupboard of course she stated. Nothing more, nothing less." The Strawberry pointed to the door on her left. "The living room." Then the right, "Dining room" and lastly the final right. "The kitchen." She paused. "Understand?" Fleur nodded. "Okay. The Living room has the baby's toys, the dining room...well there's nothing baby there. I suggest you keep him out of there. Feed him in the kitchen because there's a tiny table in there too, plus his high chair. His food is on the top shelf of the fridge and the cupboard nearest to the fridge. If you ever forget, there's a note on the fridge." "Okay." Miss DeLille stated. Katy moved to the stairs. "Up there the second door to the right is the bathroom and the first door to the right is the baby's nursery. While the first door to the left is the baby's playroom. Understand?" "Yes." Fleur stated. "Okay. Well let's go Vlad." Katy turned towards the door, she slid her arm into Vladmir's before both were going out the door.

Plans of the house:
    Spoiler:

Last edited by Moka on 28th June 2014, 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Moka
    Moka

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

(Moka solo!) Take care of my Baby Empty Vernon the innocent looking

Post by Moka 26th May 2014, 9:41 pm

Fleur started to feel very nervous once the couple left the house. The lady felt so nervous that when Katy immediately reopened the door and popped her head in, Miss DeLille jumped. "Oh yes! One more thing that I forgot! The baby is in the living room. Okay, now we'll be leaving. Good luck!" The Strawberry head woman closed the door once more. The twenty year old woman didn't like how Katy stated good luck. Fleur breathed in and out before going to the living room. She saw the baby. The baby was plump body wise, but his very pale skin-which he probably got from his father, looked very unhealthy. The baby had tiny pieces of lay downed Strawberry blonde hair along with light green eyes. It looked nearly innocent as he sat there playing with his prince doll while laughing. However, that baby looked like he was in some sort of baby prison. A very brightly decorated baby prison. The lady could see a note on the baby prison. If the job had stated it was an ordinary baby, Fleur would've been worried seeing him locked in the cage. Immediately, Miss DeLille wondered if this is how all children are raised in this land. 'It is quite different from minstrel after all.' The woman's thoughts went back to the job posting, it made sense to her why they would take such extreme precautions for an innocent looking baby.
    The note read:
    "Be careful when you let Vernon out~
    He can be adorably deadly <3
    Katy Dursley ♥~"
    Fleur looked at the note, then at the giggly baby. The note, the innocent looking child. The twenty year old sighed. 'Should I let him out?' She thought. 'He doesn't look like he isn't enjoying playing in there. And it'll be more easy for me to fall asleep if he tires himself out, right?' Fleur walked to a chair nearby and sat there, watching the baby play with all of his little toys.

Last edited by Moka on 28th June 2014, 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Moka
    Moka

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

(Moka solo!) Take care of my Baby Empty Re: (Moka solo!) Take care of my Baby

Post by Moka 28th May 2014, 4:34 pm

Unfortunately, Fleur had fallen asleep for just a little while. A big mistake on the lady's part. Once Fleur woke up she saw the baby had managed to get a scarf from somewhere. That very scarf that laid in the baby's hands was also lassoed to a vase that sat on a shelf. 'Oh my goddess!' Miss DeLille thought before jumping to her feet. She had barely managed to catch the vase when the baby yanked on the scarf. The lady ended up in a laid down position, holding-now that she could see it clearly, a white porcelain vase decorated with tiny little flowers. Fleur got up on her feet and set the vase back on the shelf. She looked at the tiny strawberry blonde baby, now giggling as he started chewing on the scarf. Miss DeLille sighed, there was certainly a long night going to be ahead of her. "You must be bored Vernon...." The twenty year old softly stated. "I guess it's time to let you out of the cage, huh?" Fleur swallowed a bit, before she opened up the baby's colorful prison gate. While still gnawing on the scarf, the Vernon happily crawled out of his cage then began to get on his feet. The boy fell a couple of times before he actually managed to stand for more than 3 seconds.

Moka
    Moka

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

(Moka solo!) Take care of my Baby Empty The Basilisk

Post by Moka 24th June 2014, 10:38 am

Vernon stood there for awhile, just gnawing on the scarf. 'Something tells me, that I should probably take that scarf out of his mouth.' Fleur shivered a bit as an image of the baby choking on the scarf flashed within her mind. 'Yes, I should' Pushing that terrible image out of her mind. The twenty year old look back at the baby. Or...well more like the spot where the child was, who had seemed to magically disappeared. Miss DeLille began to get very worried and was about to neatly turn the entire house around until she heard the baby laugh. His laughter seemed to be coming from upstairs somewhere, thus Fleur shot towards the staircase leading to the upstairs portion of the house.

Now upstairs, she could hear the baby's laughter more loudly than before. The woman could even pinpoint where it was coming from, an unknown room. Not hesisitanting for a moment Fleur opened up the room's door. The first thing Miss DeLille could see was a pet snake wrapped around the baby and it's cage nearby. Next, she noticed that she was in the Vernon parent's room. The lady stood there stunned, until the child managed to get out of the snake's grasp. However, the snake-with a deadly look in it's eyes, was charging towards Fleur. The twenty year old stood a firm ground. 'Not going to let this legless lizard submit me into a state of fear.' She thought then began forming a plan in her head. As soon as the snake got close enough, Fleur snatched it up then put it back in it's cage. Now safely in it's cage, the woman turned her attention to the spot where the baby was. Vernon, once again was missing.

Moka
    Moka

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Moka 25th June 2014, 11:36 pm

Miss DeLille started searching frantically for the baby. Under the bed, the closet, the dresser and anywhere she thought the baby would fit in. When the lady didn't find Vernon anywhere in the master bedroom she rushed out the door and downstairs. At the bottom of the staircase, she could hear the child's scream. "Oh no!" Fleur yelled. Then rushed towards the direction where the twenty year old thought she heard the scream, which is the direction where the kitchen was. Still hearing the screams but in total panic mode, Miss DeLille frantically started searching high and low for the child. Until the woman figured out the screams were coming from the oven. Fleur DeLille quickly opened the oven door. The oven rack had a human-or more like was human looking figure inside with something in it's lap that left a pool of red liquid dripping from the rack. Getting a closer inspection of it, the lady realized the human looking figure was a doll and the something in it's lap was now a dead rat. The twenty year old let out a sigh of relief before instantly wondering where baby Vernon was.

Moka
    Moka

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Moka 28th June 2014, 9:11 pm

Walking out of the kitchen, now on a small quest to find the baby Fleur was beginning to feel the  her energy starting to get drained. Coming into the hall, she could hear a very young sounding laugh coming from the direction of the living room. 'Vernon!' The lady shouted within her head. Not hesitating to go towards the living room. Once within the room, she can see a tiny strawberry blonde head being babbling to something. At first Miss DeLille didn't get what he was doing. Though once she heard a stuffy girly voice, the twenty year old immediately knew. The baby was calling someone on a communication lacrima. Quickly going to the baby's side she could see the crystal ball sitting within the child's lap. Clearly shown in the lacrima was a woman, she wore all pink and the place she was in now had cats everywhere in the background. Cat cups, cat plates, cat plushies, cat figures, cat clock and almost every household object was cats. If it wasn't cat it was either pink and frilly. Her rather large face twisted into annoyance. "Who are you? With your white hair and skin." She stated in a displeased tone, and with disgust when she said "white hair and skin". The lady could see a bit of wrinkle's on the woman's face. "Nice to meet you, Madam. My name is Fleur, I'm the-" "OH!" The woman interrupted. 'What a rude woman.' Miss DeLille thought. "I don't need to know who you are. But I'll tell you something, you...you despicable looking thing. I'm the neighbor and I'll be dam-" "Excuse me." Fleur interrupted, now a bit annoyed. "I'm the babysitter. I was paid to be here. Good-bye." The twenty year old immediately said before the woman could say anything then hung up. Exhaling a breath to calm herself, Miss DeLille straightened herself then began to look around for Vernon. The baby had disappeared once more.

Moka
    Moka

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Moka 28th June 2014, 9:46 pm

"Oh my..." Fleur said softly. 'Why can't this child stay still?' Miss DeLille now feeling a bit defeated, got up. The lady set the lacrima down on a shelf before going on search for the baby. The woman had looked practically everywhere before she actually found the baby in the kitchen again. Somehow the little demon managed to get himself at the top of the fridge. He was playing with his prince doll like the baby did before. But, this time the baby had red liquid on it's hands. Squinting her eyes so she could see more clearly, Fleur observed that half of the prince doll's body had this liquid. "Oh, look what you did Vernon. What a messy baby you are. Half of your prince doll looks bloodied!" Miss DeLille went close to the child, hoping to get him off the fridge. The moment she did that she saw something sparkly fall towards her. The twenty year old immediately jumped back. Her heart now pounding loudly within her head. Fleur looked at the object that had fallen. It was quite a large knife with a black handle. In green, there was a logo that read Draco. Miss DeLille was now feeling very worried. 'I don't even know where the knives are! Where in the world-How did this baby get a hold of this knife?' Fleur paused. 'I think that could've killed me.'Fleur could feel a fear rising up in her. 'No. No way that baby tried to kill me.' She shook the fear and thoughts away.

Looking back at the baby, Fleur saw him cutting the nose off of his prince doll with another knife. Vernon now down playing with his toy, threw it down on the ground. "Vernon!" Miss DeLille quickly snatched the child off the fridge and immediately went to the living room to put him back in his baby prison. Making sure not to let the child out again, until he actually went to sleep. Once he did, Fleur put him in his room then began cleaning up the huge mess left behind by his shenanigans.

By the time Vernon's parents came back. Fleur was exhausted. 'I don't think I'll ever have children.' The lady thought as Katypatted her back and told her what a good job she did. While Vladmir, Vernon's father just stood there looking pleased. 'What strong people they are....'

(OOC: DONE!)

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 9:55 am