Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Take Care Of My Baby! (Job/Solo)

DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Terra
    Position : None
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 2,243,068

Character Sheet
    First Skill: [Second Generation] Ice Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: - - -
    Third Skill:

Take Care Of My Baby! (Job/Solo) Empty Take Care Of My Baby! (Job/Solo)

Post by DOPPO 29th July 2014, 2:17 pm

Shohei had a little piece of paper scrunched between his thumb and index finger. The little piece of paper had the client's name and location on it. This was Shohei's first job, though he didn't like the sound of it. He had to take care of a baby for a few hours. Shohei was never good was people, he doubts a baby will be better, in fact, worse. Shohei bumped into a few people on the way there, not bothering to apologize to them. He had no time to waste, if this child was in fact the devil.

After about another 5 minutes of walking obliviously, he finally came across a apartment building, a large one. He went up the stairs to the location implied, there was a number code he must put in before he'd enter, it was written on the piece of paper her had still kept between his thumb and index finger. "6...3...0..9." He mumbled aloud to himself, putting in the numbers carefully. It made the "Beep!" noise all of a sudden, it was so delayed that it made Shohei stumble back a few steps in shock. After calming down the crunched up the sheet of paper into a ball and carelessly stuffed it into his pocket where his MP3 player was not to mention the cord to his earphones wrapped around his neck. He grasped the handle and swiftly nudged it down, it didn't stop his actions, so he figured it was unlocked--and it was. He opened the door to cries, screaming, and a messy floor. Was this mess made by the baby? The client, Katy's, baby? He wasn't surprised, when he met Katy she was all... that.

Shohei widened his eyes for a moment, he knew that babies cry, it's natural--but he was mentally prepared to face the dangers of babysitting. Shohei sighed, running his hand through his messy black hair. "Let's see, this is my first time babysitting, no experience whatsoever. Not to mention this is also a job, so I can't back out of it. I knew I was gonna babysit a baby but did I have to get one like this? What a pai-" Shohei was cut off by the baby's screams turning into laughter, he glanced over at him, then back into space, then quickly back at the baby just now noticing it had a knife in his hands, waving it around bound to to throw it somewhere. "H-Hey! Put that down you little!" He scurried over to the baby, who was sitting on the counter, he snatched the knife away from him. He frowned, his brow twitching in annoyance.

He put the sharp silverware away in it's cabinet. Only to turn around to the kid throwing things on the floor making a bigger mess, What do you think you're doing?!" He ran over to the kid, pulling on a rug, at the top of a shelf which held vases and plants. They were sliding and sliding and just when they were about to fall, Shohei leaped onto the ground with both palms out. At the last second he caught them. A slight feeling of relief rushed into him, "Phew!"

He turned around and grabbed the baby, and stared at him in the eye, a awkward silence filled the room. The baby's stomach growled, breaking the ice. Shohei sighed.

Shohei had gotten a little strapped carrier he found in the storage room he wondered into. He attached it to his back, it was for carrying the baby. He picked up the baby and placed it in the carrier, "Rather be safe then sorry, but it seems like you don't live by any rules, maybe when you're older you'll live by the 5 second rule, heh." He chuckled. He looked in the cabinet, and found baby food. He looked at the label, it said 'Feed Him This!'. He took the hint. He popped the lid open only to smell a hideous odor with the sight of what looked like puke. He mumbled, "Why do the people who make this make combinations of food we would never eat.." He shrugged and dipped a finger in it, then in his mouth it went. He scurried over to the trash can to spit it out, "Now I know why babies spit this crap out!" He gagged.He fed it to the baby, who seem to love it. He ate it lightning fast. Not a drop left.

Afterwards it was dark, and time for him to go to sleep. The baby was tired himself, so it wouldn't be that hard. He burped the little guy, even sang him a lullaby. It was working so far. He carried the baby to his room, put satan's spawn in his hellhole, and waited for it to hibernate, hopefully for eternity. He suddenly heard a knock on the door, probably Katy and her sorry excuse for a husband. He opened the door and was incorrect. It was a package, he looked at the label, it was clearly for Katy. He picked up the awkwardly light package and carried it into the apartment. He closed the door with his heel. It slowly and swiftly closing. He tossed it on the ground, the curiosity killing him. He ripped it open, only to find a leash. He didn't find the words to describe it. "This is a leash." He chucked, "They don't own a dog so it has to be for..." He face palmed, "Oh my...". A leash for a child? What is it now, a dog? He tried to hold in the laughter, constantly giggling and snickering. Covering his mouth, holding his stomach, with a grin across his face. He walked into the baby's room, it had started to cry.v"Oooh, no no no no!" He panicked, "Um...uh!" Over on the dresser was a filled bottle, "Uh, bottle, yeah!" He snatched it and ran over to the baby.

The parents would get home soon, there was still a mess on the floor, and the baby was about to cry. What a nightmare! No, the nightmare began when he opened the door. He shoved the bottle in the baby's mouth, watching it slurp and suck on it. He sat there for a long while, surprisingly not annoyed by the baby's slurps and squeals.He actually half smiled at one point, but then scowled at the face of the devil's child. What a nuisance. After the baby was aslee he took the bottle away from it and put it on the counter. He turned off the lights and walks out the door, slowly closing it as silently as possible. He sighed in relief, he turned around, facing the room covered in debris.

Clothes, vases, food, you got the whole stash. He wanted to rush through it, and did so. Shohei got some bags and put clothing in one, food in another, and debris in the last. Everything turned out nicely, the stench was another thing though. He can't change that, but that's not his problem, is it? Nope. So he didn't care one bit.

"They'll be here in 15 minutes, humph. 15 minutes seems long when you're waiting to leave this hellhole." He chuckled at his own comment. He sighed, waiting patiently for their arrival. Eager and prepared to here to the door open, he grumbled. He sighed again and started talking to himself. "What a pain for a first job, not as exciting as I pictured, but not as bad as I thought. And if this is what an easy job is, I'm nit mentally nor physically prepared to do anything past my level. Well, I don't see how this job has benefited me either. If that child was some stranger on the street I'd have my titans rip his ffa-" Shohei was cut off by the sound of the door opening.

Two people had entered the household. Katy, who seemed find. And her husband, who looked and acted drunk.

"Hi! Shohei was it?" She said it quite cheerfully. Shohei nodded,
    "Sorry for the trouble! Is our little boy fast asleep?" Shohei grumbled.
    "Oh, he's asleep alright. He's been like that since this afternoon." Shohei had said it in a matter-of-fact tone, he was telling lies.
    Katy had clapped her hands in joy.
    "How great! And again, sorry for the trouble! Quite a devil, isn't he?" Shohei forced a smile, his brow twitching.
    "I can't even find the words to describe it." He forced a laugh.
    "Well it's late, a young man like you shouldn't be out at this hour! You shouldn't keep your parents waiting!" She said cheerfully.
    "Uh, My parents are dea-" He was cut off by Katy trying to push him out the door,
    "Safe travels!" The door slam shut, the only light he saw was the light from inside the apartment. He sighed and shrugged, plugged in his ear buds and walked home with a frown.

"What a pain."
    He stepped down the stairs, making a sound with each step. Even that, was annoying.

Current date/time is 12th May 2024, 8:18 am