Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Take care of my baby - solo

Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Neptune
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Take care of my baby - solo Empty Take care of my baby - solo

Post by Akira Tatsumi 24th March 2014, 4:05 pm

Mission:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Take care of my baby - solo Empty Re: Take care of my baby - solo

Post by Akira Tatsumi 25th March 2014, 1:01 am

It was 5PM. the sky was dark blue, clouds were everywhere, the air as chili, and the wind was windy. This is how Axel liked it. He was on his way to a man and women's house to babysit there kid. yes, Axel took the job, but he was bored, and he loved children, plus Axel gets payed! Axel as a little worried though. On the job description, it said that the baby was no average baby, and that he likes to play with knives and do bad things. The last thing Axel needed was a small but deadly troublemaker that he needed to watch for an evening. The good thing as that the house he was to be in was in Magnolia Town, which as also were he lived, so the walk was not very long. Axel got to the door of the client, and knocked lightly. All of the sudden, a knife cut straight through the door, and would have pinned Axel right in the brain if not for the handle that kept the knife stuck to the door. Someone then open the door. It was the mother. "You must be the babysitter! It is a pleasure to meet you! I have seen that you have already seen my baby's bad behavior, but he should not be too bad! Well, me and my husband are off, cya soon!" said the mother, as she walked out of the door with a smile on her face. Her husband, however, had a look of despair. Was it the dinner he was going too, or the fact that his child was evil?

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Akira Tatsumi 25th March 2014, 8:25 pm

Once the man and woman left, Axel went inside of the house. The living room was large, and right in the middle was a crib, with a baby in it, leaning over the crib staring at Axel. He didn't look it, but Axel could tell the small toddler was pure evil. In the job description, the mother said that by the time she got back, the baby is supposed to be sleep, so Axel decided to try and wear the baby out of energy, so that he would be sleepy by then. Also, there were notes on some cabinets that said 'Baby food', there were some buckets on the couch that said 'clean baby clothes', and next to those, were baby powder, wipes, and diapers. Axel realized that he had to do way more than just put the child to sleep. While Axel was wondering what he should do next with the baby, the baby all of the sudden jumped out of the crib and did a front flip, landing perfectly on his feet. He immediately ran to the kitchen and hopped on the counter. To Axel's dismay, the baby was right next to a set of knives, which all looked extremely sharp, sharp enough to cut right through Axel

Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Akira Tatsumi 25th March 2014, 8:53 pm

Axel was shocked at what had just happened. A baby that could move like a ninja? It was confirmed that some kind of dark magic had tooken over the baby, and it has finally decided to kill. Axel thought that it would be best to try and get the darkness out of the baby before his parents got home, but he didn't know how to exactly eject darkness out of someone, especially without seriously damaging the baby. The child picked up a knife from the counter and perfectly threw it at Axel. The blade came whirling at Axel, and before it made contact, Axel dodge rolled to the right, and the knife got stuck into the floor. As soon as Axel came back up on his feet, the baby jumped into the air and kicked Axel in the face, sending him hurling into a wall. 'Damn, how strong is this baby?'Axel thought to himself. The baby went to recover the knife, and then jumped in the air again, attempting to stab Axel, who was on the floor. Axel rolled himself to the left right before the knife made impact, which stabbed through the floor again. He got up, and without thinking, kicked the baby across the room, as if we was facing any other enemy.

Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Akira Tatsumi 26th March 2014, 9:47 pm

The child landed gracefully on it's feet, so Axel did not worry about the damage he may have caused him, but if the fight kept going this way, Axel would possibly kill the baby, so he decided not to attack him. This was a hard decision, as Axel was afraid he may wind up dead if he does not defend himself, but as if someone heard his crisis, the darkness started leaving the child. It looked like a giant blob, and it was floating in the air. once it completely left the baby, it immediately charged Axel. Axel took out his fortune blade, a sword that resembles 3 giant arrows as the blades, and sliced the blob diagonally, and it soon began to dissipate. Axel concluded that the darkness felt weak in the baby's body and decided to take over Axel. The baby was no on the ground, crawling around like a regular baby should. Axel did everything that should be done for the baby. He fed him, bathed him, changed him, and even played with him. Once the baby became sleepy, Axel put him to sleep, and then Axel waited patiently for the baby's parents, while sitting calmly on the couch.

Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Akira Tatsumi 26th March 2014, 10:22 pm

while Axel waited for the parents, He started to read an adventure novel titled, "adventures of a god slayer." By the time he finished the book, the baby's parents came  through the door. They both looked very angry. "I swear, there should be a mage only section at that restaurant. That way, our food doesn't go flying off of the table!" shouted the woman. Axel was trying to figure out if he should be offended by that comment, but he usually doesn't go to restaurants anyway. "well, I see that the baby is sleeping. Bill, get out your wallet and give this young man the money. The man took out his wallet and handed Axel 750 jewels. Axel then got up from the couch and slowly walked out of the door, saying his by's to the angry looking people. Axel looked up at the sky, and realized that it was too dark to do anything else, so he started walking home. He had been through avery weird day. He had to babysit a demon possesed baby who attempted to kill him more than once. He was also very tired, so as soon as he got home, he jumped straight in his bed and dozed off into sleep

Akira Tatsumi

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 8:50 am