Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Take Care Of My Baby | Job // Solo

Laycie
    Laycie

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Shinikoshi : The Knight Of Death
    Position : None
    Guild : ☬ basilisk fang.
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 450

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ☣ demonic essence.
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Take Care Of My Baby | Job // Solo Empty Take Care Of My Baby | Job // Solo

Post by Laycie 29th June 2015, 4:21 am

Name:
    Take Care Of My Baby!
    Player(s) needed:
    No more than 2.
    Requirements:
    At least 5 posts, total of 200 words per player.
    Job requirements:
    Take care of the baby and make him fall asleep when his parents come back.
    Client’s Name:
    Katy.
    Information:
    Me and my husband are going for a big party and it’s out of town. Our son, our naughty-inhumane-son, is going to spend the night alone if he doesn’t have any babysitter to take care of him. We need you to take care of him and when we come back we expect him asleep; or else I will not reward you. This may sound like an easy job to do, but in fact it’s hard. The fact that I say that is because; he’s an inhumane baby: he’s very naughty, and dangerous. This one time, I saw him taking a knife and nearly cut his cute fingers off. Anyway, good luck!
    Rewards:
    750 jewels each.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Take Care Of My Baby | Job // Solo 155ht01

Take Care Of My Baby | Job // Solo Original

Laycie
    Laycie

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Shinikoshi : The Knight Of Death
    Guild : ☬ basilisk fang.
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 450

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ☣ demonic essence.
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Take Care Of My Baby | Job // Solo Empty Re: Take Care Of My Baby | Job // Solo

Post by Laycie 29th June 2015, 5:36 am

Be careful making
    wishes in the dark, darling
    the demons might listen
    Here I stand, helpless and left for dead. Close your eyes, so many days go by. Easy to find what's wrong, harder to find what's right. I believe in you, I can show you that I can see right through all your empty lies. I won't stay long, in this world so wrong. Say goodbye, as we dance with the devil tonight. Don't you dare look at him in the eye, as we dance with the devil tonight.

“Huh. Taking care of a baby.” A low, velvety voice echoed through the vast confines of the dimly-tinted, cold and frosty hall of the Basilisk Fang guild. The hall remained quiet; void of sound of any living being that the only reverberation was the slight tinkling of the windows upon the impact of the glacial, piercing and ferocious howls of icy winds that lay encompassing the guild. However, within that guild; upon one of the isolated corners of the hall; notable, for the wooden board that glazed the wall filled with papers and scrolls that lined it stood a dark-haired female; in her palms lay one sheet as her amethyst hues peered at the paper, a slight twinkle radiating from her eyes. Her pale lips slowly curled upwards into a mesmerizing yet infernal smirk; the twinkle in her eyes finally showcasing itself as diabolical. Her hues swept yet again through the sheet as her feet moved themselves towards the door of the guild hall; the female’s new destination in mind. Magnolia Town.

What lay within the sheet of paper that the dark-haired woman; Laycie clutched was what would be commonly known as a job request sheet. The contents mainly outlined a task related to baby-sitting. Normally, a demon such as Laycie would not have bothered herself with such a petty task however, at the very moment, nothing within the guild had managed to highly intrigue her and perhaps, a visit to the outer world; one filled with humans would provide some room for entertainment.

After all, torturing and killing a baby did seem like quite an amusing way to not only pass time but also, vent. And following the events that happened in the span of a few days, perhaps, this baby may become Laycie’s new play thing.

✖ ✖ ✖

Tring! The sound reverberated through the large, two-story house as the female stood outside; her dark-brown hair cascading elegantly down her back with her amethyst orbs scanning her surroundings. For this day, Laycie had opted for a white sun-dress; sleeveless and reaching till her knees. In her years of observing the human race, her outfit did indeed, make her appear to be what most would describe as ‘cute’. After all, in this way, the possibility of suspicion decreased down quite a bit.

The sun gleamed down upon the city of Magnolia; contradicting the weather of freezing cold that the demon had become accustomed to. And as a scowl penetrated her features, she had to admit that the luster and vividness of the sun deeply irritated her.

However, now was not the time to be dwelling on trivial matters as her attention diverted over to the light-blonde woman that opened the door. Plastered upon her face lay a gleeful smile as her visage radiated her excited persona. The woman was dressed quite lavishly adorning upon herself a striking red gown that enamored her curves quite flawlessly and depicted her perfectly tanned arms. Her blonde hair cascaded in waves down her back; curling slightly towards the ends as her face lay laden with a touch of make-up. Accompanying her; standing right along her side was a man, finely dressed in a grey coloured suit; hardly, any creases to be found as his dark brown hair was neatly gelled backwards. The couple started at Laycie with a smile adorning both of their faces until one proceeded to finally speak.

“I’m assuming you’re the baby-sitter, right?” The woman asked, her tone laced with elevation. Not waiting for a response, she clutched the dark-haired demon’s arms and in a rush of eagerness dragged the demon inside whilst her husband followed the two ladies. “Okay, so you must have read the job sheet which is why you’re here and you obviously know what to do. So we’ll leave Jerry – our son – in your care and attend our party. All of his things are kept in the kitchen and do whatever he wants except for anything dangerous because, well, we can’t have that. And yeah, that’s all. We’re running really late so take care and bye bye!”

And just like that; the duo had dragged Laycie within the house and into the kitchen where a child sat upon the floor; toys littered around him whilst the woman kept talking. Using a variety of hand gestures, she had explained to Laycie what had to be done and within a mere second, left the house. It somewhat confounded her as to how irresponsible the duo were to leave their child in the care of a mere stranger; one whose name was not known to them as well. Yet again, humans had managed to surprise the demon. And as her orbs glazed around the kitchen, they finally fixated upon the visage of the child who was engrossed within playing with its toys as her lips curled upwards; slowly, making her way towards the child.

“Why, hello there~”

Minutes had passed as the duo stared at each other; amethyst and sapphire orbs clashing; one belonging to a demon whilst the other to a mere child. Laycie had to admit that she would indeed depict the baby as quite adorably cute however, when the child reached out towards one of the toys and lunged it at the demon’s head was when her idea had changed. Several lunges of toys into the air had since followed however, the demon appeared to be not affected in the least. She had successfully, caught every toy thrown at her which made a chuckle arise from her at the futile attempts of the child. How dare the small little insect think he could match the mighty demoness? For this insolence, a lesson had to be taught.

Making her way closer to the child; an aura now successfully, radiating from the demon as her eyes flashed a brilliantly vivid shade of crimson, she approached him. The child however, seemed not to be afraid as it slowly got up and moved along the corridor towards the stair case. This confounded Laycie; why had the child not been terrified of her? It made a spark of anger fuel her veins. Following the child, she ascended up the stairs, right on his trail as he walked further up the stairs coming to a stop on the second floor. From there, he ventured within until he reached a door upon which he banged his fists hard on. It was a sign depicting to the demon that he wanted to open the door and hence, deciding to comply with his wishes, she opened the door.

It was a storage room; a quite messy and dark one, at that. Spider webs outlined some of the areas and layers of dust glazed over the furniture and items that lay within the room. The child trudged forth into the room that was slightly illuminated by sunlight seeking in from the slight crack on the roof. A twinkle of curiosity lay within the boy’s eyes as he stared at the vast expanse of items he had not seen before. Within them lay a contraption, a tool known as a drill which according to Laycie’s knowledge was used for making furniture. The child trudged forth towards it, clutching it within its tiny palms as it swished it back and forth, preferably trying to make it work.

A click reverberated across the room; arising from Laycie’s fingers which abruptly, made the drill start up. It operated on magic and the child had yet not let go despite being slightly surprised at the sudden starting of the drill. He was curious and amazed and desired more than anything to witness what this new contraption was. Seeing him like that made the demon smile; however, the smile was twisted, demonic and completely and utterly immoral. Her hues glowed red yet again as she neared to the child. Laycie raised up one of her hand and aimed it towards her mouth. The child, understanding the memo did the same; raised its hand clutching the drill towards its mouth and face.

What followed after that were splashes of blood, tiny screams of agony and a demented laugh that echoed through the empty house.

✖ ✖ ✖

Once the couple would be back from their extravagant party, they would enter the house to see splotches of blood littered around the house; no mere splotches however. There were pictures and images of horrifying babies drawn from the crimson blood upon the walls of the house. Ultimately, their face would become devoid of colour and a fear-stricken sensation would arise from them. A childish laugh would echo from the kitchen – one belonging to their baby – and the couple would slowly, clutching each other’s hands in fear would walk towards the kitchen. As they would enter the kitchen, they would witness a small recorder kept on the table – the source of the laugh. And then their orbs would travel over to the sink of the kitchen as blood leaked out of it. Once they would witness what lay within it, floods of screams and tears would follow both of them as they gazed over at the bloodied corpse of their baby that lay within the sink; its skin ripped apart, especially, its face. The baby’s body lay coated in blood; every part of it painted in crimson as the bones of its skull were clearly visible through the small ounce of skin that remained.

The baby was dead; he was murdered, he was killed.

And whilst the parents cried in agony at the traumatizing state their boy had been rendered in; a petite figure of a female witnessed their reaction through the window; a huge smile lining her lips as her head slightly tilted to the side. The female was covered in blood as well; her white dress had transformed into crimson, her dark hair laden with blood as it covered her face as well; her eyes twinkling a bright red. A slight laugh echoed through her lips as she skipped from the house of the couple – their cries filling the night – back towards the guild hall of Basilisk Fang; all whilst a slight, demonically melodious hum left Laycie’s lips.

“Another day, another kill, another misery. Hehe~”
    WORDS 1695 - TAGS @Moi - NOTES Poor baby! Mwehehe!~
    made by jinx of adoxography and GS

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Take Care Of My Baby | Job // Solo 155ht01

Take Care Of My Baby | Job // Solo Original

Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Rainbow- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Guild : ɢᴀʀᴏᴜ ᴋɴɪɢʜᴛs
    Cosmic Coins : 6
    Experience : 212.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ❅ ᴀʀᴄᴛɪᴄ ɴᴇᴍᴇsɪs
    Second Skill: ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ
    Third Skill:

Take Care Of My Baby | Job // Solo Empty Re: Take Care Of My Baby | Job // Solo

Post by Hikachu 29th June 2015, 5:53 am

Take Care Of My Baby | Job // Solo YdROJZD

Take Care Of My Baby | Job // Solo JhB4MAf

Profile | Magic | History | Vault

theme | battle theme

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 1:19 pm