Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Take Care of My Baby! [Job/Solo]

Arata
    Arata

Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Jupiter
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 125

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Shackles of the Damned
    Second Skill: Incoming...
    Third Skill:

Take Care of My Baby! [Job/Solo] Empty Take Care of My Baby! [Job/Solo]

Post by Arata 1st July 2016, 3:49 am

Arata rubbed his temples with a loud sigh, how had he gotten into this situation? He was supposed to be an up and coming Basilisk Fang Mage, who would soon redefine the word hierarchy… But instead, he was stuck babysitting a child. Actually, it was supposed to be a baby, but it turns out the name of the job request was misleading, instead, he was stuck with a child. A naughty, annoying, five year old child. Apparently, his mother was one of those weird people who called their children who were clearly not babies 'baby'. How did he keep getting himself into these situations? He had to tell a girl about her dead goldfish earlier in the day… And now, he had to babysit a five year old boy who simply would not behave.

Arata would've let out a strangled growl, had he not been nodding as the kids parents told him what he was supposed to do, how he was supposed to make the kid sleep, and a whole bunch of other information like that. "Do not, under any circumstance, give him anything with sugar or caffeine in it, do you understand? He will go crazy, he won't fall asleep, and I won't pay you." The mother said sternly, glaring at Arata.

The kid's father nodded, "He also likes to be told a bedtime story before he goes to sleep okay? Tell a notorious story, make one up, it doesn't matter as long as it's at least a little bit interesting, alright? He loved all kinds of stories, just like his mom, he is!" Both parents laughed and the kid giggled as well, the entire family grinning. They truly were a great family, and not obsessed with physical possessions either, they lived in a quaint house, and only owns what they needed. Arata respected those kinds of people. After talking a little bit more, the kid's parents left, and Arata stared at the kid.

"So, what do you wanna do, kid?" He asked the child, and the boy's mouth spread into a crazy grin. "I want chocolate." He said, matter-of-factly, and Arata shook his head.

" Your parents specifically said no sugar or caffeine." He looked at the kid, who was clearly very angry, and asked, "You sure there isn't anything else you would like to do?"

"NO!!!" The boy screamed at the top of his lungs, "I WANT CHOCOLATE, YOU BITCH, AND YOU ARE GOING TO GIVE IT TO ME!!!" Arata blinked in surprise, the kid had behaved so much better when he was near his parents…

"Uhm, did you just call me what I think you called me?" Arata asked, staring at the kid with a look of pure hatred in his eyes. "Call me that again, and bad things will happen to you, bitch." Arata could almost see the kid shaking in his boots, so he smiled happily, "Like I was asking, is there anything in particular you want to do while I'm here?"

The kid shook his head vigorously, "A-anything you want to do is totally fine, sir! I'll even do some sweeping, and some other chores, if you want me too!"

Arata frowned, "Well that won't do. Five year olds aren't supposed to do chores, what do you like to do in your free time?"

The kid shrugged, "Anything! I swear, sir, anything you want me to do is fine!" He fidgeted awkwardly clearly terrified of Arata.

Arata kept frowning though, this kid really was not helping. "Now, that won't do either. If you aren't going to tell me something you want to do, then I think maybe it's best you go to bed early, okay?" The kid nodded his head up and down quickly several times to express his agreement, and dashed off to his room. Arata heard a door slam, covers shifting, and smiled. He hated children like that boy, but they were so easy to dominate. All you had to do was express that you were better than them, and they would back down immediately.

He smiled, hopped onto the family's couch, and tugged on one of the chains that was disguised as a bracelet, it burned him, but he just smiled. About 30 minutes after he expressed his dominance over the boy, Arata got up from the couch and creaked open the door to the boy's room. He creeped inside, and the boy was sleeping, safe and sound. It would be so easy to kill him… but no. He needed the money. Arata held back a strangled scream and hopping back onto the couch. Now to wait the couple, and his payment.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Take Care of My Baby! [Job/Solo] Arata_by_ravenart5-d9mu30e

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 5:57 am