Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

"You wont like me when i'm angry, i can promise you that." (Skinner's Intro, OPEN)

Behemoth_Magi
    Behemoth_Magi

Player 
    Lineage : Cursed Seal
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

"You wont like me when i'm angry, i can promise you that." (Skinner's Intro, OPEN) Empty "You wont like me when i'm angry, i can promise you that." (Skinner's Intro, OPEN)

Post by Behemoth_Magi 27th April 2014, 5:22 pm

In this world, is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? As a hand lingering above mankind influencing its every whim, perhaps its true that man has no control over themselves, but even if the hand above lingers above the weakest of men and women, this child has no control over his own will... He who is influenced if not embodied by the rage of the divines, born in nuclear fire...

Citizens of haregon would tremble at the sight of who would be eventually known if not already rumored to be the terrible 'behemoth', a creature believed to tower over most five-story buildings, several meters taller than the average fully grown human man. Something that resembled a human being in that he still was a bipedal creature with the same number and arrangement of limbs and features one would expect on a human being. Being greatly deformed by human standards to a greater or lesser degree, ranging from minor abnormalities in proportions, to apparently lacking skin and subcutaneous tissues, lacking any physical traits that would define the behemoth either male or female. Possessing a widened mouth with an enormous number of small, square teeth; lacking canines, although possibly not incisors, and use these in his primary activity – killing and (Insert other activity here) things... Though, instead of actually running from the behemoth, they simply stared at what could only be a teenager...

In fact, this boy wasn't towering at all, he couldn't have been more than 6'0"! From what flesh he had exposed (I.E, his torso button up shirt is unbuttoned), it could be depicted that this creature was masculine... His body was more proportioned and more physically fit than any average human male, sporting well-defined lean muscle unlike most of the more potbellied or emaciated regular humans. Although, he lacked any skin or tissues exterior to his muscle, tendons, bones, and any other form of bodily tissues underneath what could only be defined as the largest human organ on and in the body, skin. This creature possessed facial features including a long, prominent hooked bone nose, his eyes are deeply set within their sockets, and his chin would have given him a relatively handsome look if he hadn't lacked skin....  It would also become apparent that all of his cartilage, muscle, and bone were visible upon closer inspection.

Luckily long white messy (bed ragged) hair covered his face, and crimson eyes would've drawn attention away from his deformed body and his missing skin...

His clothing was all rugged and dirty, he sported a rough and tumble white button up shirt which had been left unbuttoned to expose his well defined body, black baggy pants sagged around his waist, which fit very well if not perfectly on his slimming body. As for his feet, black flip-flops which left his toes exposed and vulnerable to the elements.

It wouldn't be long before the boy arrived at the heart of Haregon, before the large Lamia scale guild hall doors...

"I thought this place would still be heavily irradiated..." The relatively deep voice would've thrown off others to believe he was an adult, nonetheless he let out a depressed sigh before opening the enormous doors and entering the guild halls. As the tall boy entered the halls he was astonished by the details throughout the corridors, having absolutely no words to say other than how fancy it was...

His mouth moved, and words came out, but no lips would shape the words, only sharp square teeth were visible on his mouth....They were sharp, and beastly.
    Kihia
    Kihia

Pretty as a peach 1

Pretty as a peach 1

Administrator- Moderator- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Bloodline of the Frozen Armor
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Mentor : Iarok Kaloka (deceased)
    Experience : 337.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ice Make Magic
    Second Skill: Crystal Make Magic
    Third Skill:

"You wont like me when i'm angry, i can promise you that." (Skinner's Intro, OPEN) Empty Re: "You wont like me when i'm angry, i can promise you that." (Skinner's Intro, OPEN)

Post by Kihia 28th April 2014, 2:32 pm

Kihia noticed the doors of the guild hall open, and was bewildered at the sight of the man who just entered into the hall. Kihia frowned, and quietly started walking towards the visitor with Icarus on his right shoulder. Kihia raised his left hand to signal the person to stop and said "Welcome to the Lamia Scale guild hall....may I help you with something? After he said this he maintained a cold stare at the person who had just entered into the hall..

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"You wont like me when i'm angry, i can promise you that." (Skinner's Intro, OPEN) Kihisi10
    "You wont like me when i'm angry, i can promise you that." (Skinner's Intro, OPEN) 17496c10
    EXP:350/1200

Themes:
    Behemoth_Magi
    Behemoth_Magi

Player 

"You wont like me when i'm angry, i can promise you that." (Skinner's Intro, OPEN) Empty Re: "You wont like me when i'm angry, i can promise you that." (Skinner's Intro, OPEN)

Post by Behemoth_Magi 29th April 2014, 6:14 am

The skinless lad proceeded to examine the individual who stood before him. Upon meeting the cold gaze, the crimson eyes behind the white locks of hair lit up like some machine was analyzing Kihia. The teenagers judge of character evaluated a cold and unforgiving type of person that stood before him, the crimson eyes suddenly darted away to observe the environment before returning to Kihia, expecting some sort of trap... The boy was a bit more than paranoid.

"I'm here to join the guild." The words did not creep from a mouth or lips, but rather from his throat, forming adequate clear dark words that would escape his head without even moving his jaw. Although the words were clear, there was still a bellowing roar behind them, a 'gutterspeech' perhaps.

Axilmeus Steel
    Axilmeus Steel

Godaime: Bai Hu

Godaime: Bai Hu

Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Christian Minecraft Server- Achiever- Haiku Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Motor City Rush- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Glory of the Slayer
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Mentor : -
    Experience : 2237.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fantasy Summon: Super Hero
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Post by Axilmeus Steel 3rd May 2014, 2:46 pm

"Well we're quite accommodating, I'm sure we can fit you in," said Cyrus walking in on the conversation between Kihia and the odd looking teen. This skinless persona was intimidating, but cool, calm Cyrus was undeterred when he spoke to him. Lamia Scale attracts some interesting people huh? he thought to himself. "My name's Cyrus, if you wouldn't mind, may I know yours?" he asked. He was interested in learning more about this new recruit.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Guild : Savage Skull / Aelyst Crux (Dragon Fang Co-Founder)
    Mentor : Dregon (Magic), Master Aoi (Weapons), & Edward (Combat)
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cʏʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄʏ
    Second Skill: Aʀᴛ ᴏғ ᴡᴀʀ
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaseki 26th May 2014, 2:57 pm

Kaseki peered out from behind a marble pillar. "Ohh! Another one!" He leaned out and fell over. The cloaked man fell to the ground, leaves poured out of his hood.

"FOR THE GLORY OF LAMIA SCALE!!" he exclaimed. Kaseki loved to make friends, but being a plant most people disregarded his being. He was more of the liquid dump. People would pout their drinks on him to feed him.

That's why he stays within the drink areas.

Behemoth_Magi
    Behemoth_Magi

Player 

Post by Behemoth_Magi 22nd June 2014, 5:23 pm

The fellow lacking skin frowned and nodded his head, long white bangs covered his crimson eyes and the majority of his face. It was easy to tell he was somewhat timid and shy in comparison to other people these days, but the way his body let off harmless yet noticeable amounts of radiation would leak off his muscles, simply touching him would likely cause dead skin to flake off in a disgusting manner. What was he, some form of repressed nuclear weapon? An explosive device that derives its destructive force from nuclear reactions? either fission or a combination of fission and fusion. Both reactions release vast quantities of energy from relatively small amounts of matter. The boy looked like a harsh reminder of the Haregon nuclear spells. . .

"Skinner"

Skinner? What a brutal name. The creature was most definitely male.

Current date/time is 7th May 2024, 4:15 am