Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Beginnings to Ends [Private - Zenshin]

Grizzly
    Grizzly

Planeswalker

Planeswalker

X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Vulcan
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 135

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Barrier Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Beginnings to Ends [Private - Zenshin] Empty Beginnings to Ends [Private - Zenshin]

Post by Grizzly 15th February 2014, 9:59 am

The tranquil hut located near the top of Phoenix Mountains bared very little. Only the crackling of a fire could be heard. Iana was lying on a a bed of cushions and pillows. A melancholic demeanor marked her face. It had been quite some time between their decision to do it and their choice to actually start it. Meoru would be going. She stood short before her fifth month. Her belly had already swollen to quite some size. It was her only real comfort right now. Rubbing over her own belly, a smile pressed through her lips. Soon, their child would be born. Soon, this whole predicament would end. Soon, all worries would be gone. There was only one last thing to do. A simple question to Meoru.

While Zenshin was still out, scouting the area doing who-knows-what, Iana was alone in the small wooden cabin that would mark her and Zenshin's start. The start of their family. Iana had begun to accept the circumstances as they came. She would certainly miss Meoru. He had been a part of her for over 10 years now. And it was time to let go. Reveling in old memories, she touched her belly and decided to ask her last question. Something she would keep a secret from Zenshin for now. Something that would be personal, something only she would know. She giggled at the thought of knowing.

"Meoru... I know you're in there. I just wante-"

"Of course I'm in here. Where-else should I be?"

It came like a pistol shot. No pause and instantly interrupting her. She could feel his warmth, and the peaceful smile on his face. It comforted her knowing that he bared no grudge.

"I'll miss you... quite a bit. But before you go, I want you to tell me something."

"If it is something I can answer."

"I want to know before Zen... boy or girl?"

Meoru had to actually laugh. The human's curiosity baffled him time and time again. Especially at a time like this, and especially Iana. A person who was usually way too lazy to be curious.

"Mhh, I understand. But why do you want to destroy the surprise?"

Iana sighed, knowing that once he started talking like that there was no moving. It would become like discussing with a brick wall.

"I'm kidding. You humans have a bad sense for humor. It's going to be a girl."

Her eyes lit up in joy. And even a tear formed, rolling down on her face. A little girl. A daughter. She would care for her. Iana's resolve was fueled now. Beginning to imagine her future, it seemed bright. Bright, because Zenshin would be there. Because she would have a child. Because her child would receive all the love she and Zenshin had in their hearts. It was definite. She would care to make her daughter a great person. Her life as a parent would soon begin. And it was the brightest star on her night sky canvas that Zenshin had sprinkled all over.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Lyserg - Grizz - Sinbad

Character
    King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Neptune
    Guild : N/A
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Dungeon Tokens : 9
    Experience : 263,160

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Knight of Space
    Second Skill: Paladin's Armaments
    Third Skill:

Beginnings to Ends [Private - Zenshin] Empty Re: Beginnings to Ends [Private - Zenshin]

Post by King Zenshin 16th February 2014, 7:57 am

One more diagnol line through the circle a voice said inside his head, though it was not his own, it was Egia. Zenshin was outside of a small wooden hut at one of the higher peaks of the Phoenix Mountains, carving very intricate sigils into the stone on the floor with a small silver dagger. And you're sure about this Egia? he then thought, though he knew the answer to that question. She didn't even answer him. It was a stupid question, but he had to ask anyways. A few more carvings into different circles that he'd made earlier, and he was done setting it all up. With a sigh of relief, he sat back and rested fora moment. He'd been at this for a while now, so this was a nice rest.

After this short break, he reached over and grabbed a small vial filled with red liquid followed by uncorking it and pouring it over the middle of the largest circle. This largest circle was surrounded by five other, smaller ones and each had their own carvings inside, the biggest in the center having a sort of 'spider web' pattern. The liquid dropped down into the middle of the web, into a small hole made in the middle. Then, Zenshin grabbed another small vial, this time filled with green 'shavings' of some sort and dropped it on a smaller circle at the top of the 'pentagon' of smaller circles. He did the same with other glass vials full of different materials, and as soon as the ingredients touched the final circle, it all began glowing bright and humming loudly.

There is no time limit now that the ritual is set up, but you only get to perform it once. But you want to, so I wish you luck with your decision she said as he walked to the cabin, hearing Iana talking to Meoru, probably. He put his ear to the door and found out that his child would be a girl, their daughter. Zen smiled at the thought that Iana wanted to know before him what kind of child they were having before opening the door and walking over to her. He sat down next to her.

"It's finally ready Iana. When you're also ready, we can begin the end" he said, rubbing his hands together and putting them closer to the fire.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Missions Completed
    100 Year: 1
    10 Year: 1
    S-Ranked: 1
    A-Ranked: 4
    B-Ranked: 4
    D-Ranked: 3
    Event Experience: 57,562.5
    Dungeon Experience: 2,325
    Total Experience: 263,160

Character / Vincent Gauss
    Primary Magic / Knight of Space
    Secondary Magic / Paladin's Armaments
    History & Notebook | Bank
    Golden Lacrima | Expires 7/9/2019
    Grizzly
    Grizzly

Planeswalker

Planeswalker

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Beginnings to Ends [Private - Zenshin] Empty Re: Beginnings to Ends [Private - Zenshin]

Post by Grizzly 20th February 2014, 4:29 pm

As soon as Zenshin opened the door, Meoru snuck away, back into Iana's subconscious. She held her tongue and looked at her knight in shining armor. As his body lumped onto her right side, Iana leaned against him and loosely rocked against him, sacking to his side. While it seemed like both Meoru and Zenshin were at ease, she absolutely wasn't. Iana was playing it cool, but her heart was shaking from anxiety. She glanced down to her stomach. The swelling of her stomach was getting more and more everyday now. Somehow, she couldn't await it, yet there was this unsettling feeling in her tummy that something might still go wrong. Perhaps just pessimistic intuition, but maybe her motherly instinct was also awakening. Who really knew?

Grabbing one of Zenshin's hands, she clasped it with both of hers to warm it up. Being out in the cold for that long, Zenshin had become quite cold. Turning around, Iana grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around the both of them. She wanted to enjoy this quiet moment of togetherness just a little bit longer before they got down to business. Something Zenshin was probably not really fond of as it had been quite a while now, and finally everything was set up. He probably just wanted to get it over with. Iana quietly sighed.

"I'm kind of scared, Zen... Are you sure everything is going to work as you planned it?"

There wasn't a hint of doubt in Zenshin himself, just in the situation itself. Somehow, she anticipated problems of all sorts. That everything had been working so smoothly up until now was a miracle in her eyes. Moving her hands with one of Zenshin's to her belly, she blushed and mumbled into the blanket.

"I think I can feel her moving. I mean him. Or it... doesn't sound right."

Scattering her thoughts, Iana pushed her hands off of her belly and moved out of the blanket.

"I wonder if it's really the baby moving in here... or just bowel movements."

She sighed one last time, and slowly started getting up. "Alright.... I'm ready Zen, when you are."

Standing up, was already proving slightly more difficult than usual. Nothing she couldn't handle, but she had started to notice a difference in balance just recently. It was time for something to begin. Something, she didn't really want to begin. But something, that had to begin regardless of her wanting it or not. Having come this far already, the resolve for her child triumphed feelings of angst by far.

Lyserg - Grizz - Sinbad

Character
    King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Zenshin 4th April 2014, 6:14 pm

"I'm more than ready Iana, I'm prepared. I'm excited. This issue is finally going to be resolved and both of my futures are intact. I actually couldn't be more happy right now" he told her, taking her by the hands as he finished his thoughts.

What he said was true, Meoru would still be alive, albeit it dormant, inside of their child, who had yet to be named. Iana and the baby inside would also both be fine, well, they should be anyways. From the same scripture Egia referenced this ritual from, the writings stated how the child would inherit the power of the beast in one way or another, but that coupled with the strange kind of magical situation Zen was in, she'd be lucky to even be able to cast magic. Hopefully she would, I really hope they can...

Zenshin led her to the sigils outside, making sure she was covered by all the blankets her body could support. Do not worry, she will, and it will be quite amusing to see how her powers develop. Wait, it's a she? Yes. I'm sorry, did I ruin the surprise? No, it's fine he thought, back and forth between himself and the greatest asset to him right now. Zen didn't even bother asking how it was that Egia knew the gender of his unborn baby, he just came to accept it for what it was. He gestured over to the largest sigil in the center, it was a circle, about 10 meters in diameter in the snow, the centerpiece of the grand design. "Just stand there and I'll take care of the rest"

Missions Completed

Grizzly
    Grizzly

Planeswalker

Planeswalker

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Grizzly 1st May 2014, 10:35 am

Unrest. A word that was able to title Iana's feelings quite correctly. There was not much else she could think about except if this would really go the way Zenshin wanted. Not that she didn't trust him. But this kind of ominous procedure didn't exactly fuel Iana's optimism. She was in unrest because of the many possibilities in which this could go wrong. In which the child would still stay unborn, and she would perhaps lose Meoru as well. And maybe even Zenshin. For whatever reasons she could come up with.

Moving through the cold, Iana could feel the moisture on her skin starting to freeze and cause it to contract. It creeped through slits and openings in the package of blankets around her causing her to get goosebumps when the relative difference between the cold air and the body-warmth heated blankets hit her skin. Having arrived in the center of the circle, her thick, fur-stuffed boots splatted onto a small wooden panel on which she let her body rest. Taking a few deep breaths, she tried to calm her churning interiors and her incredibly loud, instinctive subconscious that was tugging on her feet to carry her out of where she had put herself. Laying inside a small mountain of blankets, with just her shoulders and head sticking out, she looked at the person in whom she was putting all of the trust she could muster right now.

"Am I doing this correctly?"

She said with a raised voice to make sure he hear it through the weather. It was a thick kind of weather. Calm, but freezing to say the least. Yet, there was this invisible layer of thick air that somehow made it consciously hard to breath in comparison to where people usually lived. The air was simply thinner in the heights they had moved themselves into. But the feeling was heavy, almost slowing her movements down.

Rubbing her stomach bulge, she was praying to whatever gods, demons and other extraterrestrial entities she had ever heard of. Everything's gonna be fine. Zenshin is going to manage this. Everything will turn out ok. It was a tantrum she repeated while thinking about her unborn child and the joys of family she wanted to experience with Zenshin. He was the only glimmer of hope she momentarily had. Seeing his confident eyes gave her a sense of security.

"I just don't want to do anything wrong!"

She called to Zenshin. Iana knew, no matter what kind of methods she tried to use to fight against it, the feeling of unrest wouldn't leave until all of this was over.

Lyserg - Grizz - Sinbad

Character
    King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Zenshin 18th May 2014, 7:29 pm

"Trust me Adele, there is no possible way for you to screw up. Only me. And we both know how many times I screw up" he said with a smirk, trying to reassure her for the events that were about to transpire. Worry not, apprentice. I know precisely what needs to be done for the survival of the child and the host Egia's voice echoed, trying to calm him down. So long as you've followed all of my directions exactly as I told them. By the looks of it though, you have. There's only one more thing you must do. A blood seal she continued, informing him of the final step required for the sealing of Meoru into his unborn child. First, you need to lightly cut your index finger, followed by drawing the following sigil on the host's stomach. You know she has a name, right? Irrelevant, now hurry. We don't have much time before she freezes to death. Although he kinda enjoyed the back and forth in his head, Zenshin had to focus on the matter at hand.

Egia didn't have to describe the sigil to him. The image just kinda... appeared in his head. He found it rather cool, but she thought it was silly for him to even think about such trivial things at this crucial step in the sealing. Focusing back on what was important after a second of drifting into the different uses he could make for Egia's power to transmit images directly to his brain, he slit a small bit of his finger. I'm sure you know what you're doing, but I'm also sure you can understand why I'm worried. No, I truly cannot fathom it. Following the mental sigh directed at the dragon's response to his feelings, he drew the sigil carefully, using her bellybutton as a center point. As soon as he finished the last shape, the outermost circle, his body collapsed into the snow and he blacked out.

Following the episode, he immediately regained consciousness in what seemed to be a black meadow. Upon looking up, he saw a red sky with shiny silver clouds every where that glistened upon passing by. Where the hell am I Egia? You're in a representation of Iana's spirit, subconscious, soul, whatever you beings are calling it now. The name doesn't matter. What does, is the idea he said as he took a better look around. What a dark place... no wonder- and that's when he noticed the giant fox with nine tails staring down at him with its piercing red eyes. "So we finally meet face to face. Zenshin. The human who can tamper with dimensions. I applaud you for making it this far, but I know you had assistance from... 'her'" he said, revealing his razor sharp teeth as he did so. "Good to meet you in person too, Meoru"

Missions Completed

Grizzly
    Grizzly

Planeswalker

Planeswalker

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Grizzly 20th May 2014, 6:07 pm

"I-.. If you say so, sweety." She exclaimed reluctantly attempting to reveal her admittedly small pile of confidence. As soon as Zenshin laid his hand on her belly, she flinched. It was cold. But not because of the weather. His hands had always been kind of cold. Looking down, she focused her gaze on Zenshin's silver hair. She didn't try to look what the symbol he was drawing looked like, but it sure felt strange.

With stroke of his fingers Zenshin suddenly fell unconscious, right into Iana's arms. Slightly confused, she started softly shoving his head. "Zenshin...? Hey... Wake up... Zenny, sweety... come on, please wake up..." When she noticed that her attempts to wake up were in vain, Iana gritted her teeth and clenched her fists. Pulling her unconscious sweetheart, mumbling a "You've got to be kidding me, dude.." under her breath, she pulled him in closer and hugged him tight pressing him against his chest, wrapping the two of them in the blankets while the cold air seemed to almost produce a calm, damp sound.

INTERIOR
    It wasn't warm in here, it wasn't exactly cold either. For someone coming in here, it almost felt like the feeling of temperature was non-existent. Sounds didn't produce echoes either. The whole world with its red sky, silver clouds and black meadow seemed somewhat dark, but not exactly tragic. There was a sense of apathy in this world, and the only being that lived here shared it. An apathy for the world. But not for the only man that had dared to set foot into the place.

With a silent grin, Meoru remained only as a faint, shadows silhouette. It was as if he was embedded right into the black meadow. There was no color next to the fierce white grin that tore open the space. Zenshin spotted him as soon as he spoke. "So we finally meet face to face, Zenshin. The human who can tamper with dimensions. I applaud you for making it this far, but I know you had assistance from... 'her'" Referring to the divine entity that had stood at his side just moments ago. "How tragic that she couldn't come with."

Having been sitting on all fours, back up, the nearly 100 meter tall shadow started moving, faint glows of flames appearing all over his body. "I know why you have invaded my host's soul, I'm just curious as to how you will go about this."Starting to move across the meadow, nine, nearly 50 meter long black tails started blocking out the red sky in front of Zenshin. Moving sideways, Meoru started pacing tardily. His eyelids having opened and revealing glowing, orange pupils.

EXTERIOR
    Starting to feel uncomfortable and a familiar sense of heat arising, Iana wondered where exactly Zenshin had gone. Suddenly feeling a starting bowel movement, as something had just started murmuring down there, she burped. Blushing, and placing a hand before her mouth she looked down at Zenshin. "Good you didn't hear that..." She said looking away from the unconscious body as if that would make a difference. Glancing back, she cupped Zenshin's cheek and looked at the closed eyelids. "I hope you're alright..."

INTERIOR
    Having sat down a bit further away from his original position, Meoru was now staring down at Zenny with a psychotic glare. It was increasingly fearful and gave off a crude aura. Little could anyone know that this was actually Meoru's neutral expression. "I always wonder if you have ever come to hear the story of the ancients from... her..." He stated. At this point, his voice was getting louder. It was starting to boom, cause an echo. Something other seemingly material things in this world couldn't do. "Have you?" He stated with an intriguing curiosity.

Lyserg - Grizz - Sinbad

Character
    King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Zenshin 21st May 2014, 3:06 pm

Oh wow, Meoru is a lot bigger and more intimidating than I thought... he thought, staring down the behemoth. Locked in a confrontation of man versus nature, and they were at a stalemate. "Well I mean, plan A was to just kill you. But Iana didn't like that idea too much, so we settled on plan D. Seal you inside our soon-to-be-born daughter with the help of my ridiculous magic, and that giant cage that has literally appeared to represent where you'll be staying for the rest of time. Until we think she's ready for you of course, then you can come out" he said with a smile, pointing at the inexplicably massive cage that hadn't been apparent to anyone until the moment he pointed it out.

"And to answer your question, no, she hasn't told me the story of the ancients. You'd think the dragon god of creation would be more talkative and boastful about her creations, but no. She just keeps to herself and answers whatever I ask to the best of her knowledge, which is pretty good let me tell you. That name she has isn't just for show" he said, thinking to ask Egia about whatever Meoru was talking about as soon as he stuck the fox in its cage. The echo he had in this realm was a bit off putting though, it was something that nothing else in this place made. That, and the crude and fearful red aura wasn't doing anything to reassure him that getting him into the cage would be easy. This is going to be a little harder than I thought...

Missions Completed

Grizzly
    Grizzly

Planeswalker

Planeswalker

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Grizzly 21st May 2014, 5:59 pm

INTERIOR

It entertained Meoru how simple and lax this human was talking to him. He was surely a smart person but didn't try to cut corners. He was as straightforward as Meoru had rarely seen. Iana still trumped him when it came to acting lax towards him, but this human was pretty high up the list. With a simple "Heh." Meoru commented on Zenshin's answer to how he would go about. Simply disregarding, Meoru once more starting pacing around slowly for a short while until he rested his hind and all of his fours on the meadow again. Hearing this human talking about the god of creation was even more amusing than his attitude towards him. He didn't know what exactly he had done to achieve this kind of relationship with her, but he could certainly start imagining.

Letting his yellow eyes that were embedded in the pitch black and his white fangs still upon Zenshin, he wondered what exactly Zenshin was thinking when he showed him the cage. Not even glancing towards it, he got up on all fours again and moved his face directly above Zenshin planting his front paws on both sides next to him. "And what exactly... do you think that cage is...?" He stated in a rhetorical manner. It seemed Zenshin had thought that this was all too easy. To present his own naivety before him, Meoru now let his eyes move to look at the cage without removing his face from the position right above Zenshin. "So you believe that cage right there to be the girl's representation of her daughter?" Another "Heh." later, Meoru starting walking towards it and planted himself right in front of its open gate, then looking back down at Zenshin.

"So if this is the girl's representation of her daughter's love..." Meoru paused for a moment and let his glance sweep way past Zenshin far over the meadow. "What do you think all of those cages behind you are?" His fanged grin seemed getting wider now. Behind Zenshin, all over the meadow an uncountable amount of cages had appeared. They were even varying in shape and size. Their forms were different. Some were round, some were triangular. There was no coherent pattern to be found and there seemed to be nearly a million of them. The amount of them went as far as the eye could see.

Meoru grinned. He lied down on his belly and his face landed only several meters away from Zenshin, the glowing yellow eyes and the white fangs now aimed straight at him. "You seem to understand the girl less than you think you do." Sneering and awaiting Zenshin's reaction, he would need to understand that there were countless cages within Iana where Meoru could be locked. It was sheer impossible to find the right one just because you wanted to. And now he wanted to mock Zenshin a bit. He rolled on his back and held his paws into the air. "I wonder... can you find the one that marks your daughter?" Another rhetorical question. To find one thought, one feeling, one bond and connection to something within her soul in which Meoru could be locked away was a failed attempt. There was not nearly enough time to just go around and think you could find the correct one.

Lyserg - Grizz - Sinbad

Character
    King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Zenshin 22nd May 2014, 1:17 pm

Haha! Hahahaha! he began to laugh at the false deity who thought he'd won or beaten Zenshin. "Oh Meoru. What a dirty trick. You didn't have to make this harder for me you know" he said, beginning to walk closer and eventually get up right in his face. "It's not that I understand her less than I think I do. It's that you understand me less than you think you do". Zen followed up the line by jumping up and making a one eighty turn in the air, landing on Meoru's furry neck and laying down on it. "I understand that you're probably a lot smarter than me. Probably. But you're also capable of making mistakes. Like telling me to find a cage that 'marks' my daughter. -Because- you said you wondered if I could find it, I think it's a safe assumption to make that neither of them mark my daughter. I think the real question you wonder is that if I find out -what- marks my daughter in time, before the spell wears off"

"That's my question anyways. As there's nothing but red sky and dark grass, and a hell of a lot of cages. What in an empty world could represent her... Hm..." he said, thinking out loud while making himself comfortable in Meoru's fur. "You're a lot less intimidating when we aren't making eye contact". Uh oh. If it's not the cages then what could it be? I've got twelve hours to figure it out, but I doubt I'll get some epiphany in the next eleven if I don't do it in one he thought, a little worried at what exactly it was that represented his daughter. "By the way Meoru... her name isn't your host or the girl. She has one you know. It's Iana" He's used my name more than hers in the time I've been here. I wonder if there's a reason for that...

Missions Completed

Grizzly
    Grizzly

Planeswalker

Planeswalker

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Grizzly 22nd May 2014, 2:32 pm

INTERIOR
    How amusing. This human was peculiar. And in an entertaining way. Meoru sighed loudly as he climbed onto his fur, his tails swaying across the black meadow. "You think that it was a mistake from my side... humans are always so arrogant..." Waiting for the human to get comfortable, Meoru started to move three of his tails towards his belly and poked at Zenshin with them, having to giggle because of his words. "You think so...? I  haven't even shown you how I look in truth yet. This shadow is just a representation of the girl's conception of me. She doesn't know how I look. All she has ever perceived me as, is a shadow, a bit of fire and a voice." Meoru rolled to the side making a loud thumping noise as his body landed on the meadow.

"Luckily I can control my appearance while I'm in here." He added mischievously. It didn't seem like Zenshin was any interested in his story, but luring him in a bit here and there maybe amounted to something. Zenshin's notion towards her name was interesting. He had never thought about it all that strongly. "She hasn't earned herself the right to have me address her with a name yet. But someone who knows the mother of creation... is best spoken to with a  name. In my mind you will always a boy however. But you will never get to know that." He said sarcastically with a dry undertone. Starting to get up again, he was now laying on his belly again with a raised head gazing off into the distance. "I wonder... if these cages even serve any purpose... the girl has locked herself in so many layers of useless insincerity... I've always thought about what might happen if I just destroy them one by one."

Bit by bit, Meoru would try to reveal some information about Iana. Some of it would be unimportant, some of it semi-important and some of it quite vital to the solution of this problem. "Over my time in this world, I have seen a lot of these cages grow. She has more of these than most humans I have seen." He stated. Getting up on all fours again he then snarled and let his black-colored tongue run over his fangs. "Sometimes I like to think of myself as a house cat." He stated, attempting to try a bit of human sarcasm. It was entertaining while he could. "Usually I pace around this world minding my own business. I like watching the things prosper as I pass them by." His tails swished through the air as he started creating winds with them and pressed against the meadows. "It's quite fun... want to try it?"

EXTERIOR
    "ECHO!" "ECHO... Echo... echo... echo... echo..." Her voice reverberated through the voiceless mountains. Sighing, she readjusted her blankets and sheets, taking Zenshin's body in closer. "I think this counts as a sexual assault..." She said as her arms were wrapped around the unconscious Zenshin now and they were pressed together by the weight of the blankets. "Do all women go through pregnancy like this..?" She wondered out loud underlying her words with a cynical notion. She was starting to worry if this really was part of Zenshin's plan as he had told her absolutely nothing about passing out and leaving her alone in the middle of nowhere. Having slid her hand through Zenshin's clothes to touch his chest she wanted to make sure that he was really just unconscious and wouldn't suddenly die.

Lyserg - Grizz - Sinbad

Character
    King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Zenshin 22nd May 2014, 6:41 pm

"Human's -are- very arrogant. I'm one of the best at that. But I also know when other people, or creatures, are doing the same." he said with a smirk while wiggling in the fur. I wish I could make a coat out of this. It's so much fuzzier than it looked. This is like the greatest material to make something like that out of. I wonder if he'd be opposed to ask about his secret... Nah, that would be silly. He'd never tell he thought before a slight frown found its way on his face. "You don't have to show me what you actually look like for me to know. You know? No, probably not. Well. You see. The gauntlets and greaves you see on my arms aren't just for show, and they didn't originally belong to me either. But, they do have a particular power that allows me to see the true of anything behind what I craft from it. If that makes sense to you, I probably worded that poorly. The ritual to get in here as well as staying is a lot more draining that you'd think" he said before being forced to grab onto Meoru's fur to keep from falling off.

"Yeah... I wouldn't call myself a boy. Probably a teen compared to you. Or an equal. Then again, that could be the arrogance like you spoke about earlier. Or it could mean I'm confident. In human world, there's a very fine line between the two. And that's pretty ironic" he began. "You could say I'm lucky to be alive, or at the very least out of my dam mind. But I'm not. And I think it's not because I'm lucky, Meoru. I think it's because I'm just that good. One event after another, I've had a building fall on me, my magic stripped away, by sanity challenged. I think after a while it stops being luck, and at some point becomes either skill, or divine intervention. I like to think it's the prior. Even after all of that though, I still don't know as much as I'd like to about the girl with my child. You can't even begin to understand how frustrating that is"

His long winded speech wasn't over. There were times like this where he would just not stop talking, but everything he said would be important. To him, at least. "And you know as well as I do that you can't destroy the cages. The only one who can do that is Iana herself. At least I assume anyways, because you being able to destroy the cage would really make my whole journey inside her kinda pointless. And I don't know what you mean by watching things prosper, all I see are cages. But sure, I'll humor you. Better than just standing around in one spot anyways" he said, finishing. Before they went on, he used a quick force projection to create a large panel between both of his gauntlets and held it up to this this 'true' form of Meoru before deactivating the spell. It was breathtaking. "Pretty, you look the same, but on fire. Magnificent form, ancient one" he said, teasing the fox before following him through her soul.

Last edited by Zenshin on 4th June 2014, 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total

Missions Completed

Grizzly
    Grizzly

Planeswalker

Planeswalker

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Grizzly 25th May 2014, 5:44 pm

INTERIOR

Despite the entertainment the human gave Meoru, he was quite the bold, almost cheeky boy. "You did word it poorly, heh. Luckily I have explored enough humans to know what you are trying to say." As Zenshin started adjusting himself on his fur, Meoru moved into a leaping position. Crouching down, his hind would stretch up into the air a bit and his shoulder muscles would pop out on both sides while his tails streamlined to an aerodynamic line of fur.

With a following gargantuan leap, he flung him and the human up into the air, into the clouds to fall back down again in a plummet that would have him pound down onto the meadow creating an echoing thumping noise, that surprisingly wouldn't shake the earth or Zenshin. He began running over the meadow making gigantic leaps, crossing entire miles in only a pair of jumps. Strangely enough however, despite Meoru creating massive amount of winds on the grass, Zenshin wouldn't feel any of the air pressure.

While the fields were bending to the storms he summoned as he rushed past them, Meoru started becoming faster. The surroundings would become nothing but a blur. Not because of his speed, but because they themselves blurred. Meoru raised his voice. "You know, your life was surely packed full of events. For a human. When you have lived long enough to tell more tales than anyone could ever hear, you will notice how trivial life can be. No matter how divine it is."

While they were seemingly rushing over the meadows, the cages around them were still slightly there, as vague, dark grey, steel-shining lines even though there was no luminary up on the sky. Just a deep, tainted red. While running, Meoru would become slower and noticeably focus pressure onto his legs. He wanted to prove how assumptions could turn out to be naive, no matter how smart the person making them was. With one powerful leap, he crashed directly through a round cage that was around twice his size making it truly gargantuan in relativity.

Keeping on passing through the shadow-tainted grass, he snarled. "It is probably very difficult to grasp the complexity of this place. Not even I have an exact grasp how human souls work. Even after uncountable millenniums. Almost too much individuality among them to ever pull a consensus. And there is no shame in admitting that you have no knowledge how to continue, Zenshin." He stated. Coming to a full stop in one go, a tempest blasted out in front of them tearing over the meadow, albeit not taking anything with it. Whilst the grass moved, the clouds stayed as they were. Hanging low, in small bits and gradually moving in one direction.

Meoru motioned Zenshin with his head to get off of his back so he could sit down. "Almost." He stressed. "This place is only... a representation within the actual soul. Everything you see here is only what she wants to show you. There is no inherent connection to anything inside her. That connection is only created by those who seek it. That is why I can affect things here without it having any impact." Sitting down, the gigantic cage he destroyed just moments ago appeared behind him. A massive iron construct that towered even over Meoru and broke through the clouds without any visible damage.

"Whenever a connection is created... or found, something inside this place changes. The representation in her soul changes." Meoru turned his head to the sky and the silver-glistening clouds. "She is a very odd one though... when she is happy it sometimes starts to rain." Looking back down to the ground, he tilted his head. "You can imagine this place as a dark room in which there is a light bulb. But you can only find the light switch if you are searching for it. If you are not, then this dark room could harbor anything without you ever knowing its reality."

Meoru giggled. It was a mind-boggingly hedged, almost broken allegory. But a bit confusion would make this more interesting. "As I mentioned, there is not shame in admitting not knowing something." He cackled a bit. It was apparent that there was no metaphor that could explain the intricate spiritual connections in physicality. Attempting was likely to make it only more entangled that it already was.

Lyserg - Grizz - Sinbad

Character
    King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Zenshin 4th June 2014, 11:14 am

"Definitely not. But I mostly everything I want to know. When I don't know something, I can find out very easily at the cost of invading a person's privacy. There are exceptions of course, but that will only fuel my curiosity. And if you live long enough to tell more tales than anyone can hear, then you write a book. That's what I've decided to do." he said while holding onto Meoru as he dashed through the field. "It also seems as though I have to be looking for something. A light switch as you put it. Whatever it is, we need to hurry this up. The longer I have to play your game the more of a risk our child has of dying. That and I have something I need to tell Iana once I've put your in your cage" he said in the hopes that Meoru would get to the dam point already. "I got enough of someone speaking in riddles from Aegis, I don't need someone else to do it. And let me simplify for you what humans are, or want. The purpose of most people is to find love, this is something I know. But every so often someone special comes around with a different, much greater purpose. A hero, I guess. They normally get what they have to done, at the cost of leading a miserable life. Unfortunately, there are still things I can't know, but with my abilities, I am capable of finding out. You brought up an interesting topic to study Meoru, and I think that'll be my hobby when I finally leave the life of adventure and danger I've been leading until now" he said after Meoru proved his point by destroying one of the cages. "I don't know what exactly I should be looking for, but you're not making it much easier"

Missions Completed

Grizzly
    Grizzly

Planeswalker

Planeswalker

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Grizzly 14th June 2014, 7:16 am

INTERIOR

"Heh heh." The fox snickered at Zenshin's idea. "A book. An interesting idea. But I have no desire to share my stories. I will meet those who wish to hear them sooner or later anyways. Meoru spoke as his tails swayed in the wind. It was entertaining to say the least, seeing the human in front of him desperately struggling to search something with the supposed ability to know everything without even knowing what to search for. Moeru raised a paw and licked it with his tongue and furrowed his ears with it.

"That is where I believe ability fails to be the absolute trigger for omniscience. Just because you are able to potentially know everything, doesn't mean you will be able to search for everything. He said, placing his paw back down at the end of the sentence and yawning whilst continuing to speak. "Leading a miserable life is subjective. You would maybe think that my life is miserable. But I don't think so. I can do exactly what I have always wanted to do. Observe this world from anonymity, invisibility, and quiescence. The hero syndrom some humans tend to possess... it is pretentious to say the least.

Meoru lapped up his teeth and let his tails come to rest. "Am I supposed to make it any easier? Do I have any responsibility towards you? Why should I help someone who doesn't seem to respect me all that much and talks to me from a level that is high above my own? For the girl? Or her kid?" Meoru uttered with a slight sense of dissapointment."Just because I have developed an emotional connection doesn't mean I can't put it aside for my selfish desires. I have met countless beings in my time whom I became emotionally attached to. The girl is just one of many. And you are as well."

With an arrogant glance, Meoru got up on all fours and started walking around. "I dislike the fact that humans perceive themselves as immensely important to the well-being of the world. If you ever seize to exist the impact on this plane will be minimal. It will not echo into infinity. You won't echo into infinity. Neither will I, or the girl, or your child. Periodic happiness is all you are able to strive for. Call it love all you want, but it is simply a basic function of sentient organisms to ensure the safety of reproduction. It is something lifeforms that are not forged out of Eternano have in common. But I'm sure you know that." He spat with a bored tone slowly moving away from Zenshin trailing in no specific direction.
    "I'll stop my tirade now, it is likely an apocalypse for your patience." He said after a short pause as his voice got slightly quieter as the distance increased. "My humble self will try to be honest now." He added dryly. "I am not attempting to speak in riddles. Nothing I am saying is some intricately convoluted message to you. I do not work that way. But in case you haven't heard me the first time, I will repeat myself. My knowledge about this place is limited. Of course it is much broader than yours, but even with your abilities you will only be able to perceive this place up to a certain border. All I can tell you is that if you are searching for something specific, I can only guide you through this realm if I know exactly what. But since you haven't made any attempt to even begin to search what you are searching. If you would seek your feelings for once, perhaps you will know what you're searching for. The keyword is "your daughter". If you find something, go ahead and tell me, I'll see what I can do to ease up the expedition, human." He said grumpily and continue trailing away from the position Zenshin had been standing on up until he had turned away and walked over the meadow.

Meoru was earnest. Zenshin hadn't a clue what he was searching for and didn't even make an attempt to perhaps seek his feelings and understand his own lover and her thoughts and emotions on the matter for once. Meoru thought that he was hasting through things without stopping and checking around to look for clues and hints. But in a mind labyrinth like this world was, going straight in a line would only end up in front of a wall. Frankly, Meoru was somewhat pissed that Zenshin thought he would get all the answers from him.

Lyserg - Grizz - Sinbad

Character
    King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Zenshin 15th June 2014, 12:40 pm

"Haha. You're as arrogant as I am Meoru. But I'm going out of my way to make her happy by not killing you, which is completely possible. I expected you to return the favor by giving me a bit of a hint as to what the hell Im supposed to do to get YOU to get inside a cage. You may not have a responsibility to me, to Iana, or to my child. But you DO have a responsibility to yourself to self-preserve. You may have been alive so long that you think you can't die or be defeated. But you can, and you will if I run out of time to search for some random ghost that may or may not be in here. My deeds will echo into infinity and I know that. Just because you've observed humanity for longer than most, doesn't mean anomalies don't happen. I am one of those anomalies. You might be one of the most ungrateful beings I've ever met" he said before hopping off of the fox.

"I'll be going now. I'll be back for you when I find what I'm looking for, or when I'm running out of time. Either way you'll end up trapped or dead, so you should come to terms with that while I look you damned mongrel" Zen said, wrapping up his conversation with Meoru before parting ways with the beast and going west from there. Some ancient creature. Prides himself in observation and being wise and doesn't even understand his own home. He thinks this is some kind of game and that I pose no threat to him whatsoever, giving me hints like this is some kind of puzzle. Underestimating humans will be your downfall Meoru, but you'll learn that soon enough he thought, resenting the creature who was going to get his child killed. Zen wasn't going to deal with the fallout of that. Before he left this place, he was going to do -something-. It was that rather than dealing with the kind of feeling he would get if he returned to Iana with failure.

I couldn't be able to face her again if I let this child die because I couldn't do something about that parasite... If that happened, Im sure she would gradually resent me more and more until she snapped and did something drastic. Sure she would say she didn't blame me, but I know she would and she'd eventually be incapable of fooling herself any more. And when that illusion would break... she'd leave... or worse he thought, thinking of the possibilities of what would happen if he failed the one and only one he'd ever love. I can't fail her... even if it means making her mad enough to leave, because she'd be back... I would save our child. The only other girl to have my heart...

Missions Completed

Grizzly
    Grizzly

Planeswalker

Planeswalker

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Grizzly 15th June 2014, 3:19 pm

INTERIOR

Meoru had said everything he wanted to say. He could have stopped in his tracks and retorted. But the more he heard out of the human's mouth, the more he understood that his mind had already been nailed to a wall of specific perception by his power. That's what usually happened to humans. Knowing never meant understanding. Something humans also never wanted to understand. But he couldn't blame them. Their lifespans were so short. All they had were fleeting moments of bliss. They didn't have privileges of longevity by birth. They never had the privilege of time to understand what was going in this world. They were a naturally weak lifeform. The only privilege they had was that, magic. Access to magical power. Over centuries, their bodies had accustomed to the existence of magic and incorporated it into its essence. And to Meoru it seemed as if many humans couldn't handle that sort of power. Especially when it took extent to what he presumed it took with the boy.

Simply hissing at Zenshin's word disregarding him he understood that Zenshin had a lack of interest in his words. How stupid. He was the only help he had and he tossed him away. As Meoru continued trailing throughout the meadow, he thought about how this would end. The boy would likely start to lose himself in regret and possibilities. How it had happened so often with the girl. But there was that specific difference with the girl. Iana, she knew exactly where her weaknesses were. She didn't care for power, for knowledge. She was selfless. In a very twisted way, but she was selfless. That was what he... loved... about her. Her earnest ways. He sighed as he looked back, seeing that he had made quite a distance to the human who was trailing in another direction. Meoru let his body drop on the earth sluggishly. He was tired of the bickering. It made him remind how flawed nearly any sentient life form was.

"Idiotic boy. Like this, you will never come to a conclusion." He murmured under his breath. Yawning, and laying his head in his paws he wanted to try and fall in trance. Sleep wasn't possible here, not in his state. But if he was in the right mood, Meoru was able to fall into a sort of trance that came quite close to sleep. Instead of his body however, it was his soul that rested and was even able to dream. In this moment however, he wasn't in the right mood. He was tired, but restless. He couldn't let the human roam throughout this realm without a clue where to go. He didn't even seem to acknowledge this realm as something real but not physical. It would need a miracle. A miracle, or him. But the problem was that Zenshin couldn't accept him as what he was. He didn't see that he wasn't afraid of dying. He couldn't accept that the girl was actually unique to him. Different from all other humans.

With a moan, Meoru slightly opened his lids and rolled his eyes back lifting his head. He couldn't rest like this. Looking into the distance he contemplated something. There had to be a way to shove Zenshin into the right direction without forcing himself upon him. Grumbling, almost growling, he angrily pondered over an idea. Only thinking about Zenshin's so human-like attitude made him nervous. Calming his self down he let out a decisive growl followed by a worried sigh. After that conversation there was clearly no way to directly get to Zenshin. But then, Meoru's ears pricked up. Rising to stance, he had his impish grin again. Of course there was a person he could talk to. Looking up into the sky, his vision suddenly had an instantaneous boom into the crimson red.

EXTERIOR

And in the literal blink of an eye, Meoru found himself within the girl's shadow somewhere beneath a felt mile of blankets. He could hear her cursing at Zenshin. So it had been so shining inside because she was mad at him. Meoru had wondered why there were such a small amount of clouds within her. Whatever Zenshin was doing now, he was probably just trailing around. And if he was searching for him, then that was tough luck as Meoru's existence had vanished from that plane. "Girl." He said resoundingly. Iana was immediately interrupted in her "Fkn... Zenshin.. makin' me wait out in the god-darn cold like some hoebag... god frkn... I'm gonna tear him open and climb inside 'im if this goes on any longer... so darn cold... Why did we need to do this here anywa-" Her eyes suddenly tore open. Meoru was the last thing she was expecting to see today. She was suddenly panicking. What did this mean? Was Zenshin safe? How come Meoru was here? After so long? Why did he show himself?

"M- Meoru!?" She said with eyes wide open looking into the sky. "Why... are you here? I thought... Zenshin was supposed... did something..." Her voice suddenly went quieter. Meoru sighed. "No... you mustn't worry, everything is alright. He's doing fine. I just need you to do something for me. The boy is having issues understanding what his position is down there..." Iana wrinkled her eyebrows. "Issues...? I don't get it..." Meoru snickered. "Of course you don't." He added sarcastically. "I need you to do something for me however. He doesn't like me so all of my words have passed him by." Iana's expression fell into an annoyed disbelief. "And who's fault would that be?" She sneered. "Watch your mouth, missy." Meoru retorted. "Where have you even been, boyo?" "I just said, watch how you speak to me, girl." Iana sighed. "Gosh, you stuck up duck... if you don't want to tell me why you haven't been talking to me then just say that you don't want to tell me."

Meoru was impressed by her time and time again. How she knew him so well was a riddle to him. In ways, she was a lot better than him. And the boy roaming inside of her right now. "Listen girl, this will likely be our last goodbye for a while. Get used to it. But I really need you to do something for me." Iana bit her lip. "Gee, what ever am I going to do without you.." She said sarcastically. "But yeah, whatever's gonna help." Meoru audibly snarled in an annoyed manner and spoke. "Try to think about memories that make you feel good. About him. Memories about you two together and about your hopes and dreams. The ones together with him. With him and your child. Can you do that for me?" A slightly confused Iana wrinkled her forehead again and had a questioning tone. "I guess... I can? And that's supposed to help him?" Meoru sighed once more. "I don't understand why you still doubt me. I'll be gone. We may see each other again in the future. Goodbye, girl." Iana was still in thought how that would ever help Zenshin when she noticed that Meoru's presence was starting to fade again. "Hmm... would it change something if .. hey... Meoru, wait. Meoru! Goddammit old geezer fox come back here and let me say goodbye properly! Ugh..."

She sneered again. Calming down however, Iana began to focus her mind. She trusted Meoru in this regard. And she knew how stern Zenshin could be. But she missed it, missed the time with him. Recently Zenshin had been so busy with the guild. And soon he would have to make preparations for some other political stuff. She missed the time just day after day the two of them sitting together and being themselves. Without thoughts about magic, politics or other people. Slowly, Iana started to tear up. But they were tears of happiness. Tear of prospect. Tears of confidence that she would have that time back after this was over. Before she could completely lose herself however, she felt Meoru once more and instantly heard his voice. "You're cute when you cry. You know, for a human." Seething with instant anger, she turned around as if that was where Meoru was standing. "You asshole! Stop playing mind gam-" She was cut off again.

"Iana, there's one more thing I need you to be aware of. Zenshin has the hero-syndrome. The thing some humans have where they feel responsible for the fate of the world in one way or another. I'm worried that he might be risking his life too much. I'm telling you this out of obligation. If you want to keep him at your side, watch out that he doesn't get himself killed in some reckless attempt. He's living a dangerous life. Maybe too dangerous." With that, Meoru was gone. And Iana was left fuming. Although she was mad, she understood what Meoru was trying to say however. Despite his attitude, he had always watched over her. Iana sighed and began to lose herself in thought again.

INTERIOR

Finding himself back under the crimson sky, Meoru started noticing how more and more of the silver-white clouds appeared at the sky. "That should get him to notice a difference." Meoru spoke to himself. Closing his eyes for a bit he searched through this realm mentally until he found the boy's presence. Grinning, he looked at the sky again and watched as streaks of white and silver started to cover the sky. Satisfied with what he had done, Meoru lied down once more. He would keep watch over whatever the boy was doing for now, as he would perhaps have to give him another push in the right direction to see what he needed to know. The thick-headed bundle of pride and arrogance hadn't even acknowledged that colors and objects in this world all had something to express. Visualizing him just standing amidst the meadow thinking about what to do, Meoru giggled. It was an entertaining appearance as the boy didn't seem to have a clue to what was going on. Then his previous words rang back in Meoru's head. It was a threat, no mistake about it. How brutish for someone who prided himself in being gentle. But humans always had that "do-what-you-must" attitude about them. Of course, except the girl... she was different again.

But it was decided, Meoru patience didn't last long and he got up. With a quick swoosh throughout the plane, he was now standing right behind the boy. Silently. There was no wind or sound coming from him. His presence had no sensible trace in this world. He cast no shadow as he was shadow himself. And sitting down, his hind made a loud "thump" on the grass as if hitting hard rock. It echoed for seeming miles. "Notice anything different? Now, you can either threaten to kill me again or learn something about the mother of your child." He suddenly said with his archly grin. Looking down on Zenshin from his towering figure, the clouds had pulled together and it began to drizzle.

"You see the grass below you. Black, like her perception of me. What I get from it is that I am the foundation to her existence. It even grows. Usually when I socialize with her actively. And then you see the clouds above you. The silver-white strands of fluff. Just like your hair. When she is happy, it will start to rain. It shouldn't be long until the rain will start pouring down. On earth, the rain wets the ground and enables it to fertilize. At least that is what she thinks. You are the happiness that fertilizes her foundation. And high above? It is the red sky. In my understanding, it is the unattainable. Skies represent longing for humans." He said forcefully. Meoru then raised his head. "And the color, well I have learned that humans often associate love with the color red. She thinks that love is the unattainable. And that will likely always stay this way. She grew up without it. Now you can give her happiness."

With that, Meoru looked back down to Zenshin. "Make of that what you wish. But when it rains in here, the grass grows as well. You can be her lasting happiness. You can turn this whole place white once I am gone. Something will need to take my place. I hope you will be that something. If not, well then it won't be my issue anymore. Now, that is as far as I can lead you. I still don't know what exactly you are searching for. If it is your own feelings for your daughter. Or even the girls. Or perhaps you never thought that far ahead." Meoru then got back up in stance and turned around. "For whatever reason you think I told you all this, I don't want to hear it. Just.." He said as he started to turn around. "Make whatever decision you have to make, search whatever you want to search and make the girl happy." He added with additional force. Meoru was tired now. He hoped that Zenshin would find whatever he was searching for soon enough. He didn't like being in the same world as him. He wanted to get out of here as quick as possible. Perhaps the human trying to kill him wouldn't be the quickest way. He sighed, and trailed away from Zenshin again, disregarding whatever he would have to say.

Lyserg - Grizz - Sinbad

Character
    King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Zenshin 15th June 2014, 6:41 pm

A loud thump echoed from behind him as Meoru landed. Playing hard to get worked? What a gamble that was... He really is a lot like me he thought before turning around to meet the fox face to face. As he spoke his long winded rant and the silver clouds drizzled, Zenshin took from it what he thought was important. The clouds represent me, the grass represents Meoru, rain represents Iana's happiness, and the rain fertilizes the ground. Grass, plants, and flowers all grow in meadows and I've seen two of three of those things so far... he made no mention of what represents our child... he began to think before it hit him. He smiled as he looked at Meoru and put his hand on the beast's nose. "When I look at you I see what I will become Meoru when I'm as old as you. We're really a lot similar than you might think. Thank you, stubborn bastard" he said, one last act of gratitude before turning around and walking away.

I'm looking for what isn't here already... flowers... a representation of our daughter, innocence. I won't even bother knowing why Meoru didn't tell me this in the first place, he could've saved us both a lot of time if he did. Maybe I'll ask him about it someday... Zen thought one final time before he observed his clouds drizzle on the grass that slowly grew before his eyes. I fertilize the ground as well as Iana. Very clever.... Her soul has a very odd way of logically representing things, but the sense is still there... Also before his eyes grew a single, glowing scarlet rose which grew bigger and bigger which each passing moment.

When it stopped growing, he knelt down to pick it up from out of the ground and stared at it curiously. The petals were a deep scarlet while the step was half black and half white. Must be a representation of both her love and me was his last thought while in this empty world before turning around to see Meoru about to cross the vanishing point on the horizon. "GET BACK HERE FOX! I FOUND IT!" he screamed at the top of his lungs, the sound echoing for miles around as when Meoru snuck up behind him. "Just... get in... and let me paint this world pink"

Missions Completed

Grizzly
    Grizzly

Planeswalker

Planeswalker

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Grizzly 15th June 2014, 7:41 pm

INTERIOR

As he trailed, the rain started to pour heavier. It was a steady growth. The girl had to be really starting to lose herself in thought. Satisfied, he started looking down the ground. It was an astonishing sight every time. The grass that grew constantly. Meoru felt warm in this place. He didn't want to actually leave. But he was starting to feel responsible for the place as a whole. He wasn't originally part of here, but just a resident. He was not necessary anymore. Iana would find a new foundation to life. In all the hundreds of thousands of centuries and millenniums, she had to be one of the few humans he had felt completely responsible for. And Meoru was able to count down on one paw the amount of those humans. Melancholic he made his way until he started to get more sluggish until he simply slumped on the grass without remorse or making any moves to get back up. He was starting to feel it. A suction of the ground, as if he was sinking in. But he was just imagining things again. It was a fickle feeling. Nothing more. Nothing that had substance. But still, nothing in this world held true substance. Of course it was real, but it was interchangeable.

Sighing, Meoru yawned before closing his eyes. He was short from falling to rest when he heard the annoying voice. It was calling for him. Of course the boy was quick. With that kinda of jump start anything would have been possible. Lazily and grumpily, Meoru got up. Without a move however, he suddenly appeared before Zenshin on all fours, towering above him looking down. "You found what you were looking for? A flower? Heh, interesting. That one is new." Seeing the colors and its form however, Meoru started to understand. Not only what Zenshin had been searching for the whole time, but what he was supposed to search for and what he needed to search. Meoru believed that he himself didn't quite yet realize. "I wouldn't have thought that my time here would be over this soon. Or this quickly." He spoke to himself, lost in thought. But as he gazed into the distance, he pressed a paw deeply into the ground. It almost seemed as if it sunk into the black ground of the meadow. "Now... I understand."

He was not her foundation anymore. Below him, below this very grass, there was something more. Something he would never be able to reach. He was just part of the meadow. But something lied below him. It had been gradually growing there ever since the boy had made it rain in here. A ground beneath the grass. It had been a while since this feeling arose in Meoru, but it did in full bloom. It was sadness. Because of his own blindness he couldn't see something. Because of his own position, there was something he couldn't grasp. Iana didn't need him anymore. He became expendable. And now it was time to move on again. It had all the components. The flower had all the parts ready, it was just Meoru's understand himself that was missing. It had the daughter of the two, it had the boy's and the girl's love, all that was missing was him. The moment Meoru realized that, a strong wind started blowing over the field.

The gale winds were all centered around the flower within Zenshin's hand, and Meoru realized that it wasn't the boy that had to do this by himself, but it was Meoru that had to come to this realization. It was obvious that without the boy's invasion he would have never grasped it. With him gone, with him as nothing more than a mere memory enrooted in the black stripes of the stem the girl, Iana would be finally able to live a life in full bloom. And as the suction of the wind got stronger, the meadow pulled itself together. It started to implode. And as the flower in Zenshin's hand flung to the ground again sticking out with its head the black meadow was seemingly sucked into the roots of the flower. What was left beneath the meadow was a white ground. A muddy landscape that was overall smooth. Just like the meadow had been. But as the black of the meadow reached Meoru and Zenshin and the flower, all black had vanished from the ground into the flower and the winds stopped. What was left was a black streak that went from the plant in the ground all the way to Meoru's feet.

Looking down at Zenshin, Meoru was sure that his feelings would understand. Maybe not his logic, but his emotions would compensate and grasp what was about to happen. His yellow eyes glared at the boy from above and with a grin, Meoru was satisfied. Now it was goodbye. Likely for a very long while. "I haven't seen something so beautiful in a long while." He said while motioning to the flower. "This is my time." With him gone, their daughter could become Iana's foundation to exist. The girl would become engulfed with the life of her child and it would become her right to live. He wasn't needed anymore. He was the one keeping all of this from finally surfacing. That was the reason why he was taking the life force from her daughter. It was because Iana was still attached to him and had created interdependencies she would likely never even begin to understand. But it was all good. "Human, lay down your reckless life and be there for the girl from now on. She... truly deserves it." With that said, the streak that was leading from Meoru all the way to the flower got sucked in and Meoru's whole body with it. The towering, massive beast was gone in the blink of an eye. All that was left on the ground was a somewhat muddy surface and in the middle, a flower with red petals and black stripes on the stem. When the rain and wind would come, things could begin to grow here. All that was left were final traces of a fiery aura that heated up the place. Faded memories of someone Iana once depended on. Now it was time that someone would depend on her. This life of hers would just now begin.

INTERIOR END

Lyserg - Grizz - Sinbad

Character
    King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Zenshin 16th June 2014, 3:17 pm

"Human, lay down your reckless life and be there for the girl from now on. She... truly deserves it." was the last thing Meoru told him. A last request before Zenshin put his hand on the beast's head on last time. With a blink of his eyes, it was gone and his arm fell limp at his side. For all Zen knew, there was a very good chance that Meoru didn't survive the sealing. He was so old and now, some human, just like any other one of his hundreds if not thousands of hosts was able to touch the beasts heart that had turned to stone from years upon years of seeing the same thing. The feeling was also mutual. Zenshin couldn't remember the last time he shed a tear, but when he felt something rolling down his face, he touched it with his index finger on his free hand. It was a tear, as salty as ocean water and as pure at the flower he held in his hand. You may be dead, but you won't be forgotten... he thought before recreating a rusty, broken straight sword in his right hand with the blade facing the dirt before thrusting it in. Following this, he put the rose into a pocket inside his coat and recreated a long, six foot silk banner that was jet black and tied it to the hilt. I'm sorry that I couldn't honor your final request...

Instantly, black of the ground was beginning to get sucked up into the rose inside his coat at an alarm speed, leaving only white. It was blinding, so Zenshin closed his eyes as he staggered from the brightness. When he opened his eyes again, he was lying down in the snow with Iana holding him tightly. She was trembling, obviously cold, and he felt drained of energy. Zenshin looked in his coat and the flower was gone, naturally, how can something from the soul travel to the physical world? Well, he was sure there was some way, but he didn't know it. When he awoke, his vision was blurred, but quickly focused on her. Her nails weren't claws anymore, they were normal nails like anyone else's. Zen also noticed that her eyes were no longer red, but instead they were a deep blue. Her hair was still red though, albeit it a lighter shade.

Zenshin felt a tear roll down the right side of his face, one shed for the the fox who had been the confidence and strength of his love for as long as she could remember. With the strength he had left, he got in closer to Iana so that their foreheads were nearly touching when he recreated a rose that looked exactly like the one he found inside of her very essence. Then he brought it up in between them and whispered... "This is what I was looking for... the representation of our daughter that Meoru went in to, as well as everything he brought with him. And now that she's safe Iana... I have one last thing I need ask tell you before we get off this god forsaken mountain... Will you marry me?" Instead of a ring or some jewelry, he offered her the rose. Something with as much meaning behind it as his question. It was only fair.

Missions Completed

Grizzly
    Grizzly

Planeswalker

Planeswalker

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Grizzly 16th June 2014, 6:16 pm

The moment that Zenshin's eyelids opened sluggishly and it looked like he had just awoken out of a daze, Iana's face lit up in relief and happiness as she dug Zenshin into her giving him one of the most literally breathtaking hugs she would ever give him. "Oh my god..." She whispered shakily as she squeezed tight. "I've never been so worried in my entire life." She huffed as she started crying out of felicity. Letting loose and placing both hands around his cheeks, she started feeling that he had gotten quite cold. He needed some nourishment right about now. Brushing away his tear Iana rearranged the blankets to tighten them around him. "Zen... I'm so happy that she's safe but let's go inside, you're cold and you need some food and something hot to drink and-" In the time she had talked simultaneously with Zenshin he had said something. Next to Meoru appearing earlier, that was really even more surprising than anything else. Actually, it was more surprising than anything else in her life, next to the appearance of him in her life, of course. Even more than when she found out that she was pregnant. This was... quite the boulder that hit her full frontal right in between in her eyes.

She started stuttering, blabbering. Shaking in stasis Iana's gaze was fixed with eyes wide open at the ground. "Z-z-... Zen..." She was able to spit out as she looked at the flower. Not being able to quite follow, Iana slumped down and leant back. She felt flattened. Moving the blankets away from her, she really needed to catch her breath under all of the accumulated heat. "Zen..." She said as tears started to form. She had always imagined this as one of the most romantic moments of her life, but it seemed that Zenshin had flushed that down the toilet. "Of course I want to! But couldn't you have waited until we're inside and then knelt down or whatever! I mean come on, here? Where I couldn't even escape until I dig myself through miles of blankets? And the flower's gonna wither in the cold, you could have waited until we were inside to put it in water! You're so... goddammit..." She said, drawing in a breath after she was finished. Wiping away her teared up eyes, she faced Zenshin with a clear gaze. "I do... but at the moment I just feel... vulnerable as fuck..." She murmured into herself lowering her head as she issued the last words. "I... can't feel him anymore. This time it's different. It really feels like he's departed. I don't feel any heat or warmth anymore... And I suddenly feel really hungry..." She would scratch her head with a free hand. "It's confusing... but yeah Zen... I think marrying you would the best thing that could ever happen to me." She said tilting her head sideways. "Nowyougonnakissmeorwhat" She added in a muttering tone.

Lyserg - Grizz - Sinbad

Character

Current date/time is 12th May 2024, 2:05 pm