Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

What Happens When a Thrill Seeker Collides with a Shooting Star? (Private)

Leapflight
    Leapflight

Cosmic Fairy

Cosmic Fairy

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Ariel's Descent
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Self-taught
    Experience : 100,337.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Space/Cosmic Magic
    Second Skill: Light Dragon Slayer (2nd Gen)
    Third Skill:

What Happens When a Thrill Seeker Collides with a Shooting Star? (Private) Empty What Happens When a Thrill Seeker Collides with a Shooting Star? (Private)

Post by Leapflight 7th November 2013, 8:08 am

The Edge of the Serene Cliff : 12:31pm
    The sun's rays gently touched upon Ebony's delicate skin. Her long red hair was tied in two braids which hung down to her hips. She wore a white dress that flowed down to her knees as well as wearing a large straw hat which seemed centuries old. She wore no shoes on this day, for reasons unknown to even herself. Beside her sat a small blue creature with large eyes and a funny long tail. They sat their together, staring into the distance. Both of them, not saying a word.
    It is unlike Ebony to be this still. This calm. This peaceful. She's usually bright, energetic and adventurous. But sometimes you need a break, and this is where she goes to find herself. 
    She sat on the edge of the Serene Cliff, her small legs dangling off the edge. Its grassy surface made her feel at home here, like she was part of the landscape. No one ever came to this place. She didn't know why, it's tranquillity simply sent her to another world. Maybe people didn't like other worlds.
    But the peacefulness of the Serene Cliff was not the only reason she came here. She came here as a young child, playing among the open grassy plains that stretched across the cliffs. She had never forgotten this place and always returned here when overwhelmed or simply for some peace and quiet.
    She laid on her back, staring into the blue sky that wondered above her. She couldn't help but smile as she realised Atlas her pet did the same.
    She was surprised at herself for coming here alone. Someone usually came along with her. Well, not here exactly. This was her special place. No one knew of it. No one that she knew of anyway.
    Hey Atlas, did I sort out that paperwork?
    Uhh.. No... You have like 30 pages still.
    Ebony sighed, slowly sitting up as she sighed deeply.
    Oh well then, shall we go? The Guild will be wondering where I am!
    As she stood up she heard something behind her. There was usually nothing here, apart from the occasional squirrel, but nothing else.
    Huh?

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Embodiment of the 13th
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Mentor : Sky Emperor Shangdi
    Experience : 367,824.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ten No Kichi
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

What Happens When a Thrill Seeker Collides with a Shooting Star? (Private) Empty Re: What Happens When a Thrill Seeker Collides with a Shooting Star? (Private)

Post by Rosetta Crawford 7th November 2013, 8:29 am

"Gang way." shouted a voice and then suddenly a man dressed in nothing but swimming shorts and an eyepatch leapt over her head and seemed to roll in the air. If Ebony looked quickly she might notice almost ethereal wings temporarily form before the red-haired man dove into the sea. A few moment's later there was a huge splash and a small green orb floated over the area where the man had recently been. It darted about almost looking anxious and then from out of the water the man seemed to float upwards shaking off water as he went. From his shoulders sprouted almost ethereal wings made of air. The man had a big grin on his face until he noticed that when he had shook some of the water off it had sprayed towards the woman he had so rudely told to get out of his way. "Sorry about that. Sometimes you just get the urge to jump off a cliff. Know what I mean?"

"I can't believe you sometimes Zack." the green orb said as it began to rapidly increase in size from like 7 inches to about 5ft6 revealing that the orb was actually a woman with green fairy wings. She had bright green eyes and wore white and green clothes. She also had a white and green collar on her neck. Her hair was long and blonde,  tied up with a flower like hair band. Despite her words she had a big grin on her face and was suppressing a laugh. "What if you'd hit a rock? You'd get all smashed up." This seemed to put an even bigger grin on her face for some reason.

"You know I can heal up those sort of injuries as easy as breathing." he said with a chuckle looking at the fairy. He then turned back to Ebony an apologetic smile on his face. "Sorry, forgot to introduce myself. I'm Zack Rose. Most people call me the Thrill Seeker or Sky King. This is Devon, or as she likes to be called the Sky Queen." He extended a still slightly damp hand to her as he landed on the ground in front of her.
    Leapflight
    Leapflight

Cosmic Fairy

Cosmic Fairy

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

What Happens When a Thrill Seeker Collides with a Shooting Star? (Private) Empty Re: What Happens When a Thrill Seeker Collides with a Shooting Star? (Private)

Post by Leapflight 7th November 2013, 4:56 pm

"Gang way." shouted a voice and then suddenly a man dressed in nothing but swimming shorts and an eyepatch leapt over her head and seemed to roll in the air.
    What in the name of...?

It was the noise she heard. Loud and irregular, it seemed he did not have a care in the world.
    Ebony eyes turned a shade darker as she realised he had jumped over her head, disrupting the peaceful ebbing of the waves as he did as well as making her feel small. She hated being small. Apart from the obvious advantage of hiding under/in/beside/in between small areas their weren't many other qualities.

"Sorry about that. Sometimes you just get the urge to jump off a cliff. Know what I mean?"
    She certainly did not know what he meant. Sharks, rocks, jellyfish, sea life that hasn't been touched for a thousand years could have been down there! She sighed as her pet jumped onto her head, examining the creature and man before her. He looked alright. She did not know from which Guild he was from, but she thought he had a certain 'light' feel to him.
    You know I can heal up those sort of injuries as easy as breathing." he said with a chuckle looking at the fairy. He then turned back to Ebony an apologetic smile on his face. "Sorry, forgot to introduce myself. I'm Zack Rose. Most people call me the Thrill Seeker or Sky King. This is Devon, or as she likes to be called the Sky Queen." He extended a still slightly damp hand to her as he landed on the ground in front of her.
    She was still unsure about this man. Thrill seeker? Sky King? He obviously uses sky magic. The magical power radiating off him was extraordinary. She wondered who he really was.
    The green funny looking thing by the name of Devon was an interesting being she had never seen before. Even Atlas was surprised. And that was rare.
    She reached out her hand to meet his, "The name is Ebony, also known as Fairy Tail's Shooting Star. Nice to meet you, this thing on my head is Atlas"
    Her voice was polite and she put on a sweet smile. She knew nothing much about this man, yet she felt like he was a nice guy. Stupid, but nice. Just like when she was herself. She grabbed a packet of pocky out of her pocket as she placed two into her mouth.

"So, Sky King, what are you doing out here? I though no one knew of this place apart from me."
    She walked about five meters away from him before turning and staring, waiting for his answer.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rosetta Crawford 7th November 2013, 5:21 pm

Zack considered her name and her point. So she was called a Shooting Star. That suggested that she flew through the air and crashed down hard causing major damage or her magic was somehow space related. An interesting thing to note. He struck a thoughtful pose and paced back and forth occasionally stopping, looking at her, then shaking his head. All the while Devon floated there in her larger, 5ft6 form, chuckling to herself. It was quite funny watching Zack think sometimes.

"Well Ebony and Atlas, I'm from Lamia Scale, but its far too quiet over there. Everyone's always dissapearing and the guild might as well not be one." he said finally looking at her. She was quite cute now he thought about it, but best not to think on that too much he was only wearing swimming shorts after all and Devon was right behind him. "Besides, with the exception of Devon here anyway, I roam about by myself a lot just seeking excitement." He looked around his surroundings and then grinned stupidly. "To be honest, I have no idea where I am. I just saw the cliff and well...you saw what happened." This caused him to burst into laughter and Devon's chuckles to turn into full blown laughter. Just for the hell of it the sky demon slayer backflipped and landed on the very edge of the cliff in a perfect handstand. Devon looked at him then at Ebony and shrugged.

"He does this sort of thing all the time...did it once on a volcano's edge. Scared the life out of me."
    Leapflight
    Leapflight

Cosmic Fairy

Cosmic Fairy

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Leapflight 9th November 2013, 8:27 am

"Well Ebony and Atlas, I'm from Lamia Scale, but its far too quiet over there. Everyone's always dissapearing and the guild might as well not be one." he said finally looking at her.

Ebony suddenly turned, interested in what he said.
    "No guild you say?"

She walked up to him until she stood about thirty centimetres away. She looked up, seeing as he was far taller than her, and grabbed his shirt, pulling him down to her eye level as she stared at him with intensity.

"A guild is a place of joy, a place of friends! A Family! Do you not have friends? Are you not part of a guild? I thought a guild was when one is happy everyone is happy, when one is sad everyone is sad. I thought a guild was one.
    But maybe I was wrong. Maybe a Guild is simply a building with people within it.
    I thought a member of Lamia Scale thought a little more than that."

She let go of him, reaching for another cookie in her pocket as her crimson eyes looked into the distance.
    "Besides, with the exception of Devon here anyway, I roam about by myself a lot just seeking excitement." He looked around his surroundings and then grinned stupidly. "To be honest, I have no idea where I am. I just saw the cliff and well...you saw what happened." This caused him to burst into laughter and Devon's chuckles to turn into full blown laughter.
    Ebony smiled. Excitement? She could do with a little excitement right about now.
    "Excitement hey? I feel like doing something exciting. Care to join me?"

Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rosetta Crawford 9th November 2013, 11:01 am

He was quite surprised by her reaction to him speaking about his guild. It seemed like he'd personally offended her somehow. Perhaps she had strong bonds with her guild unlike him. Then again there wasn't anyone really to have bonds with. He flipped back onto his hands and looked at her.

"Sorry if I offended you. Its just Lamia doesn't really have anyone to have bonds with. Our guild master vanished and most of our members too." he said with a shrugthen turned away from her. "I'm one of the only ones left. Kinda hard to bond without people." He lifted up his eye patch, now she couldn't see him, revealing a green crystal orb with intricate markings. "Devon is my only family now." It was a rare item known as the eye of emptiness. He reached towards it and focused slightly then pulled back. As he did so clothes seemed to appear in his hand and once he had everything he dropped they eye patch and turned to her as he got pulled on the t-shirt. His body had dried mostly in the sun and he didn't mind having slightly swim shorts on. It would be fine as they would dry off soon enough. On his feet went a pair of sandals. Where had these items come from? They had come from a pocket dimension known simply as the void. They were accessed via the power of the eye of emptiness. It was an ideal way to sneak in weapons or other goods. "Excitement? Sounds like a plan. What do you have in mind?" All the time the big grin never left his face. He was a happy go lucky guy who rarely had a frown on his face. Maybe a look of confusion, but never a frown.

What Happens When a Thrill Seeker Collides with a Shooting Star? (Private) Zack2_by_gramcrackers-d8ker96

What Happens When a Thrill Seeker Collides with a Shooting Star? (Private) Zack_by_ravenart5-d8j23c0

What Happens When a Thrill Seeker Collides with a Shooting Star? (Private) Zackrose_zpse9a22d85
    Current missions(4/6):  get the squid A, King of Fighters(S), Village Protection(A), Repair the House(D)
    Leapflight
    Leapflight

Cosmic Fairy

Cosmic Fairy

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Leapflight 12th November 2013, 4:55 pm

She heard him speak about Lamia Scale and nodded her head slightly.
    "I'm sure more people will come, and if not, come join us"

She had a smile on her face as he said the next few words.
    "Excitement? Sounds like a plan. What do you have in mind?" All the time the big grin never left his face. He was a happy go lucky guy who rarely had a frown on his face.

She smiled, pointing towards the horizon, a random place that looked deserted and a giant field that seemed to stretch for miles. 

"Over there is Hargeon Town, there is Crocus and over there is Magnolia."

People always wondered why she was so good at directions without maps. It was one of her abilities, stargazing. She looked up into the sky, her eyes setting on the twinkling stars. It was nearly 4pm now. They had been here for nearly four hours. Well, she had been anyway.

"I say we go to Magnolia, they have a great Themepark just on the border. I've only been there once and that was with a couple of scaredy-cats. So what do ya say?" 

Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rosetta Crawford 12th November 2013, 5:41 pm

A theme park. Roller coasters, dropping rides, log flumes and other rides. It was the ideal place for an adrenaline junkie. Plus he'd not been to this one and he'd heard it was good. He'd tried to get to it a couple of times, but invariably got sidetracked or lost. He thrust a hand up into the air.

"Try and stop me." he said and Devon shrunk down. It was easier for her to fly in her small fairy form then her 5ft6 form or so she said. "Though I should probably get changed first. Be right back." With that he dashed away into some cover nearby and changed out of his wet shorts into a pair of boxers, black jeans and a black leather jacket with white and silver embroidery. He also now wore a green headband about his brow which kept his red messy hair out of his eyes. All of this had been stored within the eye of emptiness. It was a very useful tool.

"I'm back." he said as he returned. He'd probably been gone a couple of minutes maximum and Devon had remained with Ebony the entire time. She seemed fascinated by her pet Atlas. It was a creature she wasn't familiar with. "So lead the way Guiding Star." he added making a play on her nickname of shooting star. He thought it was quite clever and chuckled slightly. He wondered what her reaction would be.

What Happens When a Thrill Seeker Collides with a Shooting Star? (Private) Zack2_by_gramcrackers-d8ker96

What Happens When a Thrill Seeker Collides with a Shooting Star? (Private) Zack_by_ravenart5-d8j23c0

What Happens When a Thrill Seeker Collides with a Shooting Star? (Private) Zackrose_zpse9a22d85
    Current missions(4/6):  get the squid A, King of Fighters(S), Village Protection(A), Repair the House(D)
    Leapflight
    Leapflight

Cosmic Fairy

Cosmic Fairy

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Leapflight 15th November 2013, 4:22 pm

"So lead the way Guiding Star." he added making a play on her nickname of shooting star. He thought it was quite clever and chuckled slightly. She smiled, taking the lead as she walked towards Magnolia's Themepark.

What Happens When a Thrill Seeker Collides with a Shooting Star? (Private) 3-happy-valley-2
    Sure enough they found in. Two large blue doors with the words, "Magnolia's Themepark" made it sure. Ebony fingers tingled, it had been a while since she went into a themepark and she was excited, really excited.

She ran up to the fence, sticking her head between the bars as she looked at the rides.
    "Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooh"
    She couldn't help but stare, her crimson eyes bulging as she stared for longer.
    There was a queue, a short one so Ebony didn't mind. She ran back to Zack, pulling on his arm to come. She was acting like such a kid. Then again, who doesn't act like a kid at a themepark?

Her mind raced of what they would do first, what they would eat. Fairy floss, popcorn, everything. As they reached the beginning of the queue, Ebony looked at Zack.
    "You have jewels, right?"
    She said it in a half joking matter as she pulled out her one jewels paying for both of them.

They gave her and Zack a wristband. A yellow one that would allow them to go on any rides they wanted plus any food they wanted. It would be the perfect day.

"You can choose what ride we go on first"
    She said with a smile.

Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rosetta Crawford 16th November 2013, 12:33 pm

The theme park was enough to bring out the inner child in anyone. Zack's inner child was always close to the surface though so it was hard for him to contain himself. As soon as the wristband was on though he leapt into the air and thrust his arm into the sky. He'd got a list of rides from the guy so when he landed he flicked it open. It actually had a section called 'most thrilling'. How helpful. He quickly glanced through the list. Not only was the list called 'most thrilling' it rated those rides from least to most thrilling. Also useful. "Let's go through the most thrilling in order." he decided and then began to drag her towards the first on the list. It was one of those rides where the room starts spinning so you get stuck to the wall and then the floor drops away. A simple ride, but fun. It was called the 'Circle of Hell'. It was almost too appropriate for a demon slayer like himself.

"This one." he said pointing to it and began to queue. It was a bit of a long queue, one which would take at least half an hour unfortunately. But it would be worth it. Zack just hoped he didn't get too bored in the queue. Even after five minutes he was standing on tip toe to look over some heads and had a slightly bored expression on his face. "This queue is taking forevvvvvverrrrrr."

Leapflight
    Leapflight

Cosmic Fairy

Cosmic Fairy

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Leapflight 18th November 2013, 6:01 am

"Let's go through the most thrilling in order." he decided and then began to drag her towards the first on the list.

She couldn't help but smile as they raced towards the spinning ride. She knew she couldn't go on this ride, due to her Gravity Immunity so she stood outside watching him. She decided she would get something to eat. She walked up to the nearest stall.

It was heaven.

Toffee Apples, Waffles, Doughnuts, Cupcakes, Fairy Floss, cookies and Pocky. So many different flavours of pocky. She decided to buy half a dozen packets as well as buying two Fairy Flosses. She stuck the Pocky in her backpack and gave one of the Fairy Flosses to Atlas who sat on her shoulder.
    Oh wait, better get Zack one.
    She raced back to the stall buying two more of the fluffy delights.

She saw that Zack had got off the ride and she gave him and Devon some Fairy Floss each.
    "Can we pleaaaaaaaaaaaase go on the 'Triple Space Chaser During Darkness'?"
    She asked with a pleasing voice and puppy-dog eyes. It was one of the scariest rides in the park. There were a dozen double loops, backwards, forwards, corkscrews in the dark as well as plenty of others. She ate some of the fairy floss as it got stuck on her face.

"Mahdghamdagdad"
    She couldn't say a word, her mouth was covered in sticky pink stuff.
    "Hweeeelppsjppppp!"

Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rosetta Crawford 18th November 2013, 7:28 am

It seemed for some reason that Ebony did not want to come on the ride claiming about some kind of immunity to the ride's effects. An immunity to gravity or centrafugal force. Quite an impressive claim and one he meant to enquire about when he got off the ride. It was quite fun though after a bit he remembered why he didn't like these things. He hated being tied down and there was no way to escape without exerting massive force. It just wasn't his thing.

He perservered though and when he got off he had a slight grin on his face. He had enjoyed the ride, but he was more glad to be off of it. He grabbed the fairy floss after thanking her and Devon shot out of his pocket and rapidly expanded to her full form to have some herself. Fairy Floss was a delicacy for fairies. They loved sweet stuff. At her request he seemed to ponder for a moment before winking at her with his one good eye. Devon was busy devouring the fairy floss, but gave a thumbs up signifying she was ok with it. "Sounds like a plan to me." Zack said after seeing Devon's thumbs up. He looked at the fairy floss for a moment and then took a deep breath like a vaccuum and sucked in every piece of the fluffy candy. It was filled with air so it was like sugar air to him. Something a demon slayer like him could eat easily. He chuckled as the sticky stuff sealed shut Ebony's mouth.

He quickly blew on her face mixing the air with his holy air magic in order to heal the effects of the stickiness. It wasn't something he'd tried before, but he supposed it was an ailment of some kind. It seemed to work and the stickiness was reduced enough for Ebony to be able to move her mouth enough to eat and speak. "Try not to get stuck again." he said with another wink as he grabbed her arm and dragged her off towards the ride in question.

Leapflight
    Leapflight

Cosmic Fairy

Cosmic Fairy

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Leapflight 19th November 2013, 6:26 am

"Try not to get stuck again." he said with another wink as he grabbed her arm and dragged her off towards the ride in question.

Ebony frowned, covering her face as she realised how much she embarrassed herself. She looked towards the ride. It's queue was short. Probably because of the, "High Danger" sign. She couldn't help but feel her feet slightly tremble. Not in fear, but in excitement.

She could hear the people's screams, louder than on any other ride so far. She could see people slowly back away from the line as they watched the videos of the people's faces. There were people throwing up, screaming, eyes closed and someone even passed out! It was truly a funny sight to be seen.

A green light waved above Ebony and Zack's head indicating that they could sit in the ride. They sat at the very front of course and waited for the safety men to do their job.

One of the men walked up to Ebony who was sitting in the seat, ready to begin.
    "Sorry Miss, but you are too small to ride"
    Ebony's mouth dropped. She couldn't believe it. She was about scold at him but decided it wasn't worth it. In fact, she had a trick up her sleeve.

She tucked her legs up to her chest, holding her hands around her legs. Her eyes began to water as she looked up to the man with her big crimson eyes.
    "B-b-b-b-but... I-I really want to go on this ride... Please amazingly lovely man, please let me ride it... Pretty pleaaaase?"
    She put up her cutest act as she secretly grinned inside.

The man looked at her sighing.
    "I'm sorry. No is no."
    He began to grab her arm as Ebony punched him squarely in the temple sending him into the nearest wall. More men started to walk towards them as Ebony jumped into the air, pulling the leaver that started the ride. She didn't only pull it, but broke it off. She ran towards the front seat, jumping from cart to cart before she quickly reached the front one where she strapped herself in.

"WHooooo! We have the whole ride for ourselves! Oh wait. How do we stop this thing?"

Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rosetta Crawford 19th November 2013, 6:47 am

It seemed that Ebony was too short for the ride, which was quite disappointing. He'd been looking forward to them doing something together. That was what they were here for after all. The crying child routine, whilst expertly done, was ineffective. However, her next actions were not. She knocked the man straight into a wall where he fell unconscious. Quite an impressive feat and he raised an eyebrow in appreciation. Her next actions were also quite impressive. She quickly started up the ride with only them on it. However, she broke the lever meaning the ride would not stop naturally. It would not stop until forcibly stopped or the ride was fixed somehow. This was quite exciting. The question was how were they going to get off.

The ride was insane, full of loops, corkscrews and dark bits. It had massive rises and drops. It was truly amazing. However, the issue was how they were going to stop it. He used his magic spell Sky King's Voice to speak directly to her. It would be like he was speaking right in her ear despite the insane speed and winds generated by the ride. She could also respond directly. "Talk normally and i'll hear you. I'm using a spell so we don't need to shout." he said calmly. "We've been round twice now. Any idea how we are going to get off? The only ideas i've got are Send Devon to fix it, leap off and stop the ride by hand or just leap off." Devon was in his pocket still, and was peeking out from his pocket.

"WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" she yelled.

Leapflight
    Leapflight

Cosmic Fairy

Cosmic Fairy

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Leapflight 21st November 2013, 6:48 am

"Talk normally and I'll hear you. I'm using a spell so we don't need to shout." he said calmly. "We've been round twice now. Any idea how we are going to get off? The only ideas i've got are Send Devon to fix it, leap off and stop the ride by hand or just leap off." Devon was in his pocket still, and was peeking out from his pocket.

Ebony stared at him. She hadn't even asked him what magic it had, but it seemed interesting.
    "I honestly do not know. But seeing as I would like to not harm any people I believe we should jump off and then see what happens. I mean, the ride's not gonna go on forever, is it?"
    Her stomach turned as they went around the ride for the sixth time.
    She undid her safety bar just as they reached the end of the upside down part.

This was it, the end of the road. She threw Atlas in the air while Ebony picked up Zack and Devon, carrying them over her head.

"Star Steps"

She jumped off the ride as a gold seal appears under each of her feet allowing her to stand in the air. They were only about 20 meters as they stood there, Ebony still carrying Zack. She started to walk down, with each step another magic golden star under her foot. She smiled as they reached the bottom, setting both Zack and Devon on the floor lightly. She could see Atlas flying towards her, smiling as the creature landed on her shoulder.

"So..... What now?"

She grinned as if nothing had happened. The rollercoaster in the background was still twirling as men in uniforms started to come towards them.

She pointed at the men.
    "Zack. Ummm...
    We should Run."

Current date/time is 6th May 2024, 7:39 pm