Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Twilight [Intro]

Nestor Azarov
    Nestor Azarov

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,288,966

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Twilight [Intro] Empty Twilight [Intro]

Post by Nestor Azarov 4th December 2022, 2:09 pm

Twilight [Intro] WUYhhPq

There he was now. So this was Fairy Tail up close, huh?

The building was certainly impressive. A lot more pompous than the raven-haired man clad in a simple black shirt and pair of black jeans had anticipated. On his side hung a katana-like blade, though apart from this, the man's only other possession seemed to be a charcoal-hued backpack. He'd seen the guild hall draw closer from quite a distance away. He'd known where it was located, of course. The map of Magnolia had long been committed to the man's memory in its entirety. This was the first time he would see the guild hall up close, though. Officially, at least.

Nestor had heard that it had been rebuilt relatively recently after another mage guild had destroyed their previous guild hall. What a turbulent place Fiore was. If one had to worry about terrorist attacks like this on an institutional scale, then this truly was a land of savages. The esper knew better, of course, but he couldn't help but grin to himself. It really was rather flawed, this guild system of theirs, wasn't it? Either way, the guild hall looked the part. Spotless, one might say, and when compared with the disgusting shithole that his previous guild called a home base, this was a veritable palace. Lively it was, certainly, the man passing a good number of people who seemed to have some kind of business with this mage guild. To what end, he couldn't know, of course, but he cared little for such trivialities.

He entered through the front gate, making his way to a large set of open double doors, Nestor's head curiously swerving from side to side as he took in the new sights and sounds, meticulously cataloging all new information and storing it for later, when more thorough analysis could be conducted. For now, though, there was very little that kept him occupied. The fact that he even had enough free time to play around here was already more or less a blessing for the Paladin. It was his first time actually joining a mage guild for real, too, so he couldn't help but wonder what life inside one would be like. He could learn a lot about the structure and inner workings of such an organization simply via his presence here. The last one he'd infiltrated, well, it had given him nothing in terms of excitement. Plumed Serpent had been a total and complete joke. Well, whatever. As long as Fiore still had mage guilds left over, it would be simple to just try again. Something he intended to do right here, right now.

He found himself in a rather busy and expansive hall, two separate counters lining the walls on either side. A bar, huh? He hadn't expected that. Seemed like this place was a bit more bougie than initially anticipated. He exhaled, dragging his feet over to the seating opportunities. Maybe a drink or two wouldn't be bad before he could figure out how to get inducted into the ranks of Fairy Tail. Couldn't be that hard, right? This was pleasure and not really business, after all. Then again, business was also a pleasure for Nestor. He'd just have to wait and see.

Post Word Count: 542
    Personal Word Count Total: 542
    Thread Word Count Total: 542

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho

The Ghost Slayer

The Ghost Slayer

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Pluto's Oathbreaker
    Position : God of Mettle
    Partner : Mythica
    Guild : Fairy Tail (GM)
    Cosmic Coins : 155
    Dungeon Tokens : 21
    Experience : 10,355

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Spirit Completion Magic
    Second Skill: Onmyōdō
    Third Skill: Second Origin

Twilight [Intro] Empty Re: Twilight [Intro]

Post by Mura Kensho 5th December 2022, 12:55 pm

Okay… that ought to have been enough to refill the Lacrimas. Otherwise, the Dojo would lack the settings needed to give most of the mages of Fairy Tail a sweaty workout. And with the next to no sources of truly ‘infinite’ mana that there was in Earthland, those upholding the banner had to stay responsible for the maintenance of these special Lacrimas scattered in each corner of the training room. And to refill them manually was also their duty.

This sort of practical work was far more enjoyable for the Guildmaster. Although, it did make him wonder about his current role and whether or not things should change a bit… but that would be running away from his responsibilities. Vandrad wouldn’t appreciate that, definitely not. Forget it.

However, now that the Lacrimas were refilled, Mura might as well go downstairs and survey the main hall. And in all honesty, unaffected by his position, he still stood out from the rest of the members and visitors… for he wore what looked like a single-layered toga and nothing more. A robe, likewise. His left prosthetic arm tucked under the dark cloth.

Something troubled him… but he didn’t make it vocal here. He simply took a seat at the bar near a certain, new visitor and accepted a readied, bright drink from the bartender Adam. “… You’ve seen brighter days, Master,” the bartender spoke to him, noticing a slight grey in Mura’s eyes from events recent.

“Mhm… I’ll manage. Just got a few things on my mind.”

“Any worth mentioning, maybe?”

“… Mm-mh,” was all Mura replied with as he took another sip, washing away his haziness with the sweet drink. He was constantly worried about something… and it was starting to affect his focus as a Guildmaster. If he didn’t recollect himself soon, then he’d likely be confronted about his growing insecurity.

The sound of games and the jukebox from the main hall further down the hallway did bring him some pleasant relief. “Nothing a well-brewed drink can’t fix – am I right, everyone…?!” he decided to cheer himself up by raising his cup, thinking that basking in the jolly atmosphere that the bar had would raise his spirits.

The slowly rising but echoing roars of those present with their mugs and glasses shook the walls with a tender power. This festive company was lethal to negative feelings, really. How could he not crack a wide smile at the scenery?

WC: 407
    PWC: 407
    TWC: 949

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Themes:
    Nestor Azarov
    Nestor Azarov

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nestor Azarov 6th December 2022, 5:49 pm

Twilight [Intro] WUYhhPq

Upon closer inspection, the bar was more elaborate than initially anticipated. Maybe he could get used to amenities such as this one. If this was the difference that legal and illegal status made among guilds, well, he knew which side of the spectrum he'd stick to in the future while he was in Fiore. Then again, it made sense, did it not? This guild received the support of both public and the state. Of course it would be better off than some backwater shithole.

Something else got Nestor's attention, though. A certain man caught his eye as he made his way over to the bar through the small groups of members and non-members alike. A man he knew. Well, "knew" was a relative term. He had read his file prior to finding his way to Magnolia.

This was, without any doubt, Mura Kensho, one of the 4 so-called "Gods of Ishgar" and the Guild Master of Fairy Tail. Fortune seemed to smile upon Nestor. One of Pergrande's most-wanted had simply appeared before him without any additional work, a status that was, naturally, based on the God of Ishgar's exploits in the last battle between Pergrande and Bellum and his efforts against the fleet of the Motherland. Instinct nearly took over the man, but he reminded himself that this was pleasure and not business. There would be no execution today. No, no, this was not at all the reason he was here. He drew a deep breath and continued apace, towards the man.

"Gotta say, I'm quite partial to a drink myself. 'scuse me, this seat taken?". His Fiorean was perfect at this point. Not even a hint of anything Pergranti in his accent, masked with a slightly posh Elumish ring. He didn't wait for a response from the man and simply sat down on the bar stool next to him. "I'll take an Old Fashioned. Brown sugar. Lemon instead of the orange, please". It was an order that was ever-so-slightly more extravagant than a regular cocktail, evoking the image of a man who knew his way around a bar in those who would hear it. He hoped that the drinks were better than at that shabby shack.

"Couldn't help but overhear that somethin's troubling you. Got some worries on my mind myself. Mind some company from a stranger? Nestor's the name". He smiled, extending a hand towards the man. He, of course, would simply act as if he'd never heard of the man. Just another oblivious newbie looking to make his way in the world. Part of the masses.

Post Word Count: 429
    Personal Word Count Total: 971
    Thread Word Count Total: 1,378

Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho

The Ghost Slayer

The Ghost Slayer

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Mura Kensho 4th January 2023, 1:33 pm

Mura had no clue what situation he was in… and neither did Kyuken. Nor did Zirconis. And nor did anyone else in the guild. That was how things went for most of the time – random encounters that would often lead to bitter comeuppances. For now, and for an indefinite amount of time, Mura’s encounter with the sharp-eyed visitor was but a pleasant breath of fresh air – new faces were always welcome in Fairy Tail’s bar, as long as they were tidy enough to pay for the service.

Adam, the familiar bartender whom most patrons of the guild’s bar knew by now, would begin preparing the visitor’s fancy Old Fashioned. “You’ve good taste, sir,” Adam remarked at the attention to detail before throwing his brewing skills into play in the near background. In the meantime, Mura rose a brow at what the visitor – named Nestor – had caught from the swordsman… now, Mura didn’t exactly want to make just any stranger worry about him. He was still a God of Ishgar, and Fiore’s people shouldn’t be anxious and worry about his well-being. If anything, this shouldn’t trouble him at all.

But the lad with the thin, soft bangs appeared to have worries himself. Mura returned the smile and the hand towards him, giving Nestor a calm handshake before taking another sip of his mug. “Mura Kensho, and he doesn’t mind… a little company always helps,” the shaman revealed to him, glaring up at the ceiling for a moment, “But rough times are near… so there’s a lot to do in my guild. But that’s normal… nothing can really beat us at this point.”

It was slightly eluding to the situation between Pergrande and Bellum, but whether or not their scuffles would truly reach all the way to the heart of Fiore was still in the air. However, Mura had heard rumors… but for now, he wasn’t truly on alert. Why be paranoid with no need to? It would only make the people of Magnolia panic as well, and that wouldn’t do when there was no need to. One step at a time.

Kyuken was floating in front of Nestor’s face with a curious gaze, unbeknownst to him or Mura whether Nestor was the type of person, mage or otherwise to be able to see the spirits of the dead. Far more people had been able to lately, so it wouldn’t be a surprise if it also happened to be the case here. “Y’know, I bet that type of short hair would absolutely sparkle on your head, Mura,” Kyuken commented with a grin, “Kinda reminds me of an old friend of mine.”

And for some among the heavy drinkers who saw no ghosts, Mura would speak up out of nowhere: “I like my hair as it is, Kyuken… could ditch the grey edges.” Turning his look back towards Nestor, Mura would then wonder if this visitor had stories to tell – not having seen him around Magnolia before, he was likely to have come from afar. “And what brought you here, Nestor? Are you, perhaps, an aspiring adventurer?”

Adam would place the finished Old Fashioned on the table right in front of Nestor by that point in time.

WC: 534
    TWC: 1912

Themes:
    Nestor Azarov
    Nestor Azarov

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nestor Azarov 7th May 2023, 4:13 am

Twilight [Intro] WUYhhPq

Nestor listened attentively when the man introduced himself in turn with his own introduction, feigning absolute ignorance. Introductions weren't really necessary on the God of Ishgar's part, the new arrival knew it all, of course, but he still nodded, acting as though the name carried no meaning to the Paladin whatsoever. Still, he sat at the bar beside the man, only reacting when the other used a very particular expression to denote his position in this organization. "W-wait... your guild? Don't tell me...". For all intents and purposes, this revelation would obviously shock a newcomer. Perhaps this would be a perfect time to throw even a little bit of admiration into the mix. Still, there was that grating little remark the other had made. Nothing could hurt them, huh? What a joke. This B-List fighter with a cohort of C-List lackeys? Unbeknownst to the other, Nestor managed to view Mura's words not as a provocation, not to let that incredibly stupid delusion influence his demeanor. After all, he was a neutral party in this war, at least, in this persona. Nestor smiled sheepishly.

"Rough times, huh? Wait-... man, seriously? You're... you're the Guild Master of Fairy Tail?! I had no idea. Maybe I should've dressed a little more proper for the job. Didn't know this would be a surprise interview, mate". The raven-haired newcomer gave a thoroughly calculated laugh that was a perfect synthesis of ever-so-slight amusement and star-struck awe.

That awe quickly turned to genuine confusion when the man named Mura Kensho spoke anew, the God of Ishgar almost making it seem like he was talking to another bystander who, for all intents and purposes, wasn't there. Was he... alright in the head? He knew that mages were degenerates, by and large, but an open schizophrenic leading a guild? Man, these people were really something else. If it hadn't been so fucking sad it would've been hilarious. Of course, Nestor wasn't the type to make his innermost thoughts clear, the man only curiously raising an eyebrow.

"Oh, me? Hmm... yeah, s'pose you could say that. An adventurer at heart. Gotta be honest, I wanted to find footing in the world of mages. Always been a dream of mine, so to speak. Figured that Fairy Tail, with its reputation, would be a good fit for me.". Of course, none of what Nestor told Mura was a lie in the slightest. It was simply worded in an ambiguous way that, when taken at face value, would paint the picture of an eager young man wanting to make a name for himself in the world. On that note, he gleefully accepted the drink the bartender had prepared for him with a smiley "Cheers!" and immediately took his first sip. Well, it looked like these people had some merit, after all. Their drinks, if nothing else, were superb. They weren't much different from your average Pergrandean, naturally, but Nestor would never be caught saying, or even as much as thinking that on Pergrande's soil. Too many people with abilities that could peer into the minds of others. He continued his earlier line of dialogue, raising one hand to his head as he scratched his neck. "Gotta be real, though, chief, don't really know where, or even how to start. I'm a total rookie".

Time for the next line in the act. As if it had only just occurred to him, Nestor quickly spoke up again. "Oh, sorry, don't really know how the whole title thing works here. I'm from Ca-Elum, you see, and we don't really have mage guilds. So what do I even call you, in that case? As a potential recruit, I mean? Like, Boss? Mr. Kensho?". It was a light-hearted joke. He'd work to ingratiate himself as much as possible in the ranks of this guild, see how the others would react, and react accordingly. He certainly appeared charismatic, that newcomer. He took another sip from his drink, enjoying the disparity between this one and the one he'd gotten at the last guild he'd had access to. "Any requirements a candidate's gotta fulfill? Strength test or somethin' like that? Do I gotta take a quiz?". He laughed absent-mindedly as he took another sip from the drink, his very own perfect combination of bitter, sweet, and tart.

Post Word Count: 716
    Personal Word Count Total: 1,687
    Thread Word Count Total: 2,628

Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho

The Ghost Slayer

The Ghost Slayer

Character Sheet

Post by Mura Kensho 6th July 2023, 6:27 am

Mura simply nodded as it appeared quite a shock for this Nestor lad to be informed that the sleepy samurai was the Guildmaster of Fairy Tail. Mura wasn’t a liar, and such a reaction had met him a handful times before, but at this point in time, it was quite comedic and lightened up the atmosphere between them. Better to let your guests feel as comfortable as possible, right? If Mura appeared that unimpressive, then maybe it served the purpose.

“Don’t be afraid, we all wear whatever we feel comfortable in here. It’s not a ball, after all,” Mura reassured him, gesturing to the view around the bar with all the different people and their different garments and appearances. Fairy Tail wouldn’t be so famous if it nagged about appearances like that, but still – the panic made Mura strike a wide smile on his face. Nestor seemed like he held his manners high, unlike a few others within the guild…

Footing, eh? Well, there were always many pros to being a wandering adventurer – you were your own master, and all that you found and claimed would belong to you alone. However, within a guild such as Fairy Tail, you worked with others – this offered security and warmth that a lonely adventurer in the black of night wouldn’t be able to request. As a bigger body, Fairy Tail was also able to amass much larger riches collectively, and it also made it easier to collect prestige. The guild was old and renown throughout Fiore, after all.

“Cheers!” he replied to Nestor’s, taking a sip of his own drink in sync with the raven-haired guest. “A rookie?” Mura questioned Nestor’s description of himself, tilting his head when he explained that his home country, Ca-Elum, didn’t really have mage guilds. Meaning the entire idea of a ‘guild’ in general was new to him… so if Mura wanted to help, he’d have to start with the basics.

“Well… a Guildmaster, or any leader of an organization of mages, is generally referred to as ‘Master’. Pure and simple. It’s not the most important rule here – Kyuken, shut the fuck up, I’m in the middle of something – but it does help people identify me quicker than you did.” As if a sudden split occurred in the middle of his statement addressing yet again the invisible ghost of the Midijin rōnin, Mura held his chin in agreement with Nestor’s next question about the initiation. “Your enrollment… uh, that sounds weird- yes, your enrollment into Fairy Tail is ultimately up to me or one of my Aces. I’d like to see your skills from adventuring, though… so how about a spar?”

Mura would point a thumb towards the fancy-looking gate in the wall separating the lounge from the bar, a gate of two doors that appeared steely and set in place. No doorhandles – instead, there were buttons and what looked like a hand-sized screen emitting a green light next to the gate. If Nestor agreed to entertain Mura with combat, then the latter would guide him over to the elevator, scan his Guild Mark on the green light and enter the opening gate.

The elevator would quickly arrive at their destination – what looked like a Dojo of two floors separated by wooden scaffolding, in a very traditional fashion style. “We use the Dojo here to practice arcane arts or other combat skills. It’s safer than accidently blowing up walls and ceilings outside,” Mura explained, “The room’s reinforced by Lacrimas, so we can go all out. Props to Vandrad for that – man, he’s reliable above all…”

WC: 597
    TWC: 3225

Themes:

Current date/time is 29th April 2024, 3:55 am