Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

HYGIA CURIE Mk-I (COMPLETE)

RF007
    RF007

Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Eevee- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Achiever- Dank Memer- Halloween job event participant - Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Disparity
    Position : None
    Faction : The Ironheart Pact
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 201,772

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Asclepian Bioalchemy
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill: N/A

In Progress HYGIA CURIE Mk-I (COMPLETE)

Post by RF007 28th June 2022, 3:35 pm

HYGIA CURIE Mk-I (COMPLETE) 4l1Jmti

❝The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion that stands at the cradle of true art and true science.❞ – by Albert Einstein

Note: All credit for the bbcoding format used in this template goes to Janneline Ariel.

Note: All credit for the fancy font images used in this template goes to the Font Memes site and its creators and/or owners.

HYGIA CURIE Mk-I (COMPLETE) KIrDLeR

Name: Research Specimen 01 (i.e., RS01 - Codename: Hygīa Curie Mk-I [Alias: Eir])

Grade: Strong+

Type: Combat Pet (Subtype: Companion)

Proof of Acquisition:

HYGIA CURIE Mk-I (COMPLETE) UuqBhmi

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Personality:

Like most other scientific types, Hygīa also likes to be forward-thinking but prefers to operate under the radar as far as possible since she is highly intolerant of any outside interference with any of her activities, regardless of their nature. Additionally, like all others of her kind, Hygīa is always a dominant, highly self-confident, objective-minded visionary who always has grandiose goals. Thus, she prefers to spend much of her time pondering how to achieve those goals. Apart from that, like most others of her kind, Hygīa is also very detail-oriented while also preferring to see the bigger picture of any given situation and how the various details fit into it. Furthermore, like others of her kind, she loves to immerse herself in whatever project completely and tends to lose track of time and other obligations as well while doing it.

Beyond that, she never likes to run away from a challenge unless it is too far beyond her capacity to provide a solution, and in trying to resolve said challenge or problem, she very often prefers to look for a solution that reaches far beyond the original parameters of the original problem. Besides that, she is almost always unnervingly calm in all but the most trying situations she may encounter and her loyalty to Nikola and the other members of the "Mad Science Brigade" (i.e., Nikola’s retinue), like that of her fellow comrades from this same group, is eternally steadfast, regardless of the situation. Aside from that, she tends to be very kind, compassionate, and accommodating of those in need whether or not they happen to be from the "Mad Science Brigade".

Lastly, she does not hesitate to speak her mind and try to reign in Nikola and the other members of the "Mad Science Brigade" whenever the need arises for her to do so. Though Hygīa has all these strengths stated above, she does has her fair share of defects as well. For instance, despite her preference for being highly calm, logical, and objective; she also has moments where she tends to be a ditz. Apart from that, despite her usually calm and cool-headed persona, she does have a predilection for panicking, albeit in a rather amusing sort of way, when the current situational stress levels cross the limit of her tolerance for the associated stressors. Finally, she also has a couple of actual vices/guilty pleasures such as her love of any rare or potent alcoholic beverages, especially of ultra-expensive vintage wines.

Appearance (Written):

Physique:

Hygīa is one of the female members of the Nāga race/species, each member of which has the top half of a humanoid with serpentine features and the bottom half of a large serpent. So, like those of the female members of her species, her upper body is also that of a humanoid female with a perfectly shapely and lithe hourglass figure. However, unlike the rest of her species, she possesses large, bright red to neon pink eyes (depending on the lighting conditions), but these have reptilian pupils as do the eyes of the rest of the members of her species/race. Aside from this, she possesses waist-length, thick, silky soft, silver hair and she is 25’ 11” long from her head to the tip of her snake tail.

Additionally, she weighs in at 355.5 lbs. (161.3 kg.) total, with most of this being due to her snake tail portion. Like her eyes, this snake tail of hers sports a pinkish hue throughout, albeit one that is of a much lighter shade in comparison. This coloring of hers is unique to her as opposed to the rest of the members of her species/race since she was born with oculocutaneous albinism. Lastly, this was what had caught Nikola’s interest and had prompted him to take her under his wing since he had never encountered this trait before in any other members of the Nāga race/species and other related as well as similar species/races whom he had encountered on various occasions on any of his past research expeditions in Earthland.

-----

Clothing and Accessories:

Hygīa's default attire style is always her nurse's attire (see Appearance image section given below) plus any PPEs and other personal equipment as well, but she does vary her outfits as per the needs of the situation she is in and according to the various demands of the job/mission at hand. That said, she always goes about with her equipment (PPE or otherwise) on her person so that she can always respond quickly and appropriately to any changes in the event flow of the situation at hand.

-----

Appearance (Image):

HYGIA CURIE Mk-I (COMPLETE) SAPHEE-NEIKES-10-DEN-DANBOORU

Note: All credit goes to the artist 10Den for this fanart as well as the creators of the anime “Monster Girl Doctor” for the source media basis for said fanart.

HYGIA CURIE Mk-I (COMPLETE) DFoZIZY

Companion-Specific Abilities:

Name: Ophiomancy Art α – Snake Whip (Hebi Majutsu – Hebi Muchi)
    MP Cost: 40 MP
    Category: Offensive
    Type: Multi Target
    Damage: 60 HP (once per target max, for 6 targets only)
    Range: 150 m
    Speed: 110 m/s
    Duration: 6 posts
    Downside: N/A
    Description:

HYGIA CURIE Mk-I (COMPLETE) WyEYEmA

Hygīa charges her snake tail with mana to lengthen it and to make the scales covering it become infused with highly potent life-draining venom. Then, she quickly whips this altered snake tail of hers at up to and including 6 targets max, hitting each of them once max. Upon successful impact, this spell/ability inflicts 60 HP worth of damage to each struck target and applies a 5% HP drain per post drain effect to each one, this being active for the next 6 posts. However, Hygīa can also use this spell/ability outside of combat for more utilitarian purposes as well.

-----

Name: Ophiomancy Art β – Snakeskin Shield (Hebi Majutsu – Jahi Tate)
    MP Cost: 45 MP
    Category: Defensive
    Durability: 205 HP (once per target max, for 6 targets only)
    Range: 135 m
    Speed: 100 m/s
    Description:

HYGIA CURIE Mk-I (COMPLETE) O7OvJbs

Hygīa charges her snake tail with mana to make the scales covering it become highly durable and to give them the ability to cancel out any incoming spells/abilities. Then, she sheds them to rapidly create up to and including 6 snake-shaped, sentient, and yet nonliving barrier constructs which she uses to surround and protect up to and including 6 targets (including herself if necessary), with the ratio being one barrier per target max. Upon successful application, each of these barriers possesses 205 HP and each can negate up to and including C+ rank spells/abilities but only if the incoming spells/abilities make successful contact with them and only if Hygīa pays the cost of the negated spell/ability plus this spell’s base cost, these being active for the next 6 posts. However, Hygīa can also use this spell/ability outside of combat for more utilitarian purposes as well.

=====

Bond Magic-Related Companion Abilities:

Name: Ophiomancy Art γ – Supreme Serpent (Hebi Majutsu – Shikō Hebi)
    MP Cost: N/A (b/c Passive)
    Category: Auxiliary
    Type: Passive
    Damage: N/A (b/c Auxiliary)
    Range: Self Only
    Speed: Self Only
    Duration: N/A (b/c Passive)
    Description:

HYGIA CURIE Mk-I (COMPLETE) XTaLCFM

Hygīa always has light green, empowering, ethereal, snake-shaped aura around her which grants her a passive bonus of +25% each, to her HP and MP, due to the Bond Magic pact that ties her and Nikola to each other eternally and because of the multifarious augmentation experiments that Nikola has performed on her specifically during the process of creating their Bond Magic after taking her under his wing. However, Hygīa can also use this ability outside of combat for more utilitarian purposes as well.

-----

Name: Ophiomancy Art δ – Reparative Snakes (Hebi Majutsu – Shūfuku Hebi)
    MP Cost: 40 MP
    Category: Supportive
    Healing: 60 HP (once per target max, for 6 targets only)
    Range: 150 m
    Speed: 110 m/s
    Description:

HYGIA CURIE Mk-I (COMPLETE) SjOxQe6

Hygīa charges her snake tail with mana to make the scales covering it become infused with healing/regenerative qualities. Then, she uses these to create up to and including 6 snake-shaped, sentient yet nonliving tethers, and then uses these to repair up to and including 6 targets max (including herself if necessary), with the ratio being one tether per target max. Upon successful application, this spell/ability repairs 60 HP worth of damage on each affected target and applies a 5% HP regeneration per post regeneration effect to each of the affected target(s), this being active for the next 6 posts. However, Hygīa can also use this spell/ability outside of combat for more utilitarian purposes as well.

Last edited by EISNIK003 on 15th February 2023, 8:01 pm; edited 4 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

HYGIA CURIE Mk-I (COMPLETE) 35To6US

"Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood. Now is the time to understand more so that we may fear less." - Marie Curie

=====

Character Files:

Character Profile ~ 1st Magic ~ +20% additional jewel bonus to jewel rewards for finishing Faction Events, from Faction Jobs, and Regular Job Endings (permanent while Rotwang is part of the Ironheart Pact faction)

=====

Character Progression Gauge:

37%
    Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho

The Ghost Slayer

The Ghost Slayer

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Pluto's Oathbreaker
    Position : God of Mettle
    Partner : Mythica
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Fairy Tail (GM)
    Cosmic Coins : 155
    Dungeon Tokens : 21
    Experience : 10,355

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Spirit Completion Magic
    Second Skill: Onmyōdō
    Third Skill: Second Origin

In Progress Re: HYGIA CURIE Mk-I (COMPLETE)

Post by Mura Kensho 5th November 2022, 8:15 am

Spoiler:
     HYGIA CURIE Mk-I (COMPLETE) JNJBmmh

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Themes:

Post by Guest 11th December 2022, 12:48 pm

Pet:

HYGIA CURIE Mk-I (COMPLETE) 9DH5Ncy

Post by Guest 11th March 2023, 10:06 am

Pet:

Archived.

Current date/time is 10th May 2024, 4:44 am