Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

FROM THE [B]ESTIAL TO [A]NTHROPOMORPHIC

FROM THE [B]ESTIAL TO [A]NTHROPOMORPHIC Empty FROM THE [B]ESTIAL TO [A]NTHROPOMORPHIC

Post by Guest 30th June 2020, 1:58 pm

Username: KuroFaustΩ

Link to Previous OOC Exam: Onwards from the (C)ommonplace to a (B)rave New World

Current Rank: B

Applying for: A

Completed Threads:

Total EXP:
    EXP at C to B Rank-Up Time: 1400 EXP

EXP Earned Since Then: 1050+175+1312+50+50+50+175+5436 = 9698 EXP Total

Additional Information:
    - Corrected EXP calculations as per directions

- Choosing to forfeit the 2100 EXP missing as proofs cannot be found.

Last edited by KuroFaustΩ on 1st July 2020, 7:12 am; edited 4 times in total
    Ray Jyx
    Ray Jyx

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- Dragon Slayer- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween Social- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- Summer Special Participant- Have an Admin as a friend!- Player 
    Lineage : Seal of Balance
    Position : None
    Faction : The Ironheart Pact
    Guild : Divine Calamity
    Cosmic Coins : 50
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 8,311

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Forgotten Legend
    Second Skill: Fantasy Requip
    Third Skill: Treasure Dragon Slayer

FROM THE [B]ESTIAL TO [A]NTHROPOMORPHIC Empty Re: FROM THE [B]ESTIAL TO [A]NTHROPOMORPHIC

Post by Ray Jyx 1st July 2020, 1:36 am

This is not approved yet!!!

Your exp accounted for is more off than you think. You've miscalculated your Evolve and Be Free exp drastically. 1312+3,437=4749, those are your last two jobs with just guild bonuses. We then add the 25% from the Yeti Horn to the A rank job, which is only an extra 687exp. This totals those two jobs to 5436, not 7421.

Calculating from the 1400exp you claimed as of your B rank exam, the math goes as follows for this one: 1400+1050+175+1312+50+50+50+175+5436=9698. This is enough to advance you to A rank, but you are missing proof of 2100exp (which is exactly 2 B rank jobs, btw), not 115.

So I pose a choice for you. You can either hunt for the missing 2100exp and add the proofs to your post above, or forfeit the 2100 and have it removed from your exp total. Please bump this thread once you decide. Thanks!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

FROM THE [B]ESTIAL TO [A]NTHROPOMORPHIC Jkp0PmI

FROM THE [B]ESTIAL TO [A]NTHROPOMORPHIC Empty Re: FROM THE [B]ESTIAL TO [A]NTHROPOMORPHIC

Post by Guest 1st July 2020, 7:13 am

EDITS DONE. BUMP!!
    Ray Jyx
    Ray Jyx

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- Dragon Slayer- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween Social- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- Summer Special Participant- Have an Admin as a friend!- Player 
    Lineage : Seal of Balance
    Faction : The Ironheart Pact
    Guild : Divine Calamity
    Cosmic Coins : 50
    Experience : 8,311

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Forgotten Legend
    Second Skill: Fantasy Requip
    Third Skill: Treasure Dragon Slayer

Post by Ray Jyx 1st July 2020, 2:09 pm

Approved. Please contact your Guild Master or an Ace of Elysium to begin your exam consisting of 2,000 words minimum.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

FROM THE [B]ESTIAL TO [A]NTHROPOMORPHIC Jkp0PmI

Odhran Aegisbane
    Odhran Aegisbane

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Zodiac Key- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Gods of the Celestial Spirit Realm
    Cosmic Coins : 35
    Experience : 786,120

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Spirit Magic
    Second Skill: Ark of Embodiment
    Third Skill:

Post by Odhran Aegisbane 1st July 2020, 3:15 pm

You know me, I’m yer Ace, so I gotchu un prompto like you asked. We’ve discussed it before on the Discord, but we’ll toss out your prompt here anyways.

Rather crudely glitter glued onto the door of Faust’s room is a note from the Ace of Creation, Odhran Aegisbane. “Faustien!” it reads. “As you are aware, I am a very busy man with very busy and very evil things to do. This mission required a lot of subtlety, so I couldn’t bring along my goodest puppy, Lupa. Well, she’s been a bit wired up lately, and I imagine even moreso with me gone. Anyways, I need you to dog-sit her for the day. Don’t really know where everyone else went, but I should probably be back eventually. Just care for her until then. Make sure to take her for a walk! Or flight...or saunter. There’s a bag of treats and a leash for her in the kitchen. I toodles!”

Needs to be at least 2000 words, and, if you so desire, you can do a personal plot as well. Just be sure to link it here whenever you’re done!

FROM THE [B]ESTIAL TO [A]NTHROPOMORPHIC SQB8HXg

Post by Guest 2nd July 2020, 8:44 am

EVERY DOG HAS ITS DAY (FAUSTEIN, LUPA/ODHRAN)

EXAM IS COMPLETE. THREAD HAS BEEN LINKED AS PER INSTRUCTIONS.
    Odhran Aegisbane
    Odhran Aegisbane

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Zodiac Key- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Gods of the Celestial Spirit Realm
    Cosmic Coins : 35
    Experience : 786,120

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Spirit Magic
    Second Skill: Ark of Embodiment
    Third Skill:

Post by Odhran Aegisbane 2nd July 2020, 10:23 am

Who knew that Iceberg had such good shaved ice? Oh, uh...I mean...Lupa told be you had a lot of fun with her! Good work! Welcome to A-Rank!

FROM THE [B]ESTIAL TO [A]NTHROPOMORPHIC SQB8HXg

Current date/time is 8th May 2024, 3:15 pm