Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

This Isn't Even My Final Form!

Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho

The Ghost Slayer

The Ghost Slayer

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Pluto's Oathbreaker
    Position : God of Mettle
    Partner : Mythica
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Fairy Tail (GM)
    Cosmic Coins : 155
    Dungeon Tokens : 21
    Experience : 10,355

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Spirit Completion Magic
    Second Skill: Onmyōdō
    Third Skill: Second Origin

This Isn't Even My Final Form! Empty This Isn't Even My Final Form!

Post by Mura Kensho 18th March 2020, 11:22 am

Mura didn’t recall having visited the Mysterious Canyons before. No quest from the past had required him to go to this place, but he certainly regretted not having seen it sooner; the wide and spacy landscape was a wonder to look at, and the miles long fields looked wide and empty but filled with details with all the holes and cracks through the ground. Craters, split earth the size of mountains and minimal vegetation described most of these canyons where he was standing right near the edge of one of the canyon’s precipices. The wind sounded like it was hissing at him in echoes, but that was ignored as he had clear reasons to be here now.

His katana was… looking bad. He really had to get her cleaned up sometime, for the cracks of the canyons could be compared to the small cracks on Harusame’s blade. Well, at least Futsu no Mitama looked like it was in shape… but that was a small, stony figurine of a dagger. Such things were often taken more care of than weapons. That page from the Senjiryakketsu… it was a strange thing to tie a piece of paper stuck to your arm like Mura did, but it was much easier to utilize what it had taught him by reading the words directly from his wrist. His shoulder showed its Agemaki as it dangled proudly, blessing the Onmyōji even further. On his other wrist - the left one - his WristLac was tied up too. To kill time, he was playing a game called ‘Flappy Bird’, which had sadly begun to get him addicted to the world of cheap video games.

Anytime soon…

WC: 279

-----------------------------------------------------------------OOC-----------------------------------------------------------------

Planning for this duel to be rather casual if you don't mind that, but just in case, I got my stuff listed here:

Tools & Majik:

Last edited by Mura Kensho on 17th April 2020, 10:06 am; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Themes:
    Shen Kadokawa
    Shen Kadokawa

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- The Completionist- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Supreme Grand Master [5000]- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Tournament Participation Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow Hero- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player-
    Lineage : Assassin's Shadow
    Position : None
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 505
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 3,283,767

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Infinite Arcana
    Second Skill: Vox Universum
    Third Skill: Disciple of War

This Isn't Even My Final Form! Empty Re: This Isn't Even My Final Form!

Post by Shen Kadokawa 18th March 2020, 1:13 pm

This Isn't Even My Final Form! Ot9Ze6o

In truth, the Ambassador didn't even quite know why he had agreed to this. Something within him had moved him to do so, that particular something carrying the name "Mars", the Seal's influence, at times like these, almost tangible. Regardless of the reasons, he was here now. The "Mysterious Canyon", a place the Ambassador had never visited before, scheduled to meet someone, however, he did know very well. The canyon was empty, howling wind whipping through the deep incisions in the earth's crust, producing an audible howl. "Well, it's about time, don't you think?", the voice of the Second Seal rang out in the Ambassador's mind, Johann nearly scoffing at the comment.

"This whole thing was your idea. If push comes to shove, you'll be the one who handles this, Lord of War", the silver-haired Rune Might replied back to the echo in his mind, his expression remaining neutral as he treaded over the grassy ground, trying to locate the other person. The two had clashed not too long ago, although long enough ago for Johann to be sure that he had grown considerably since then. After all, he had left the West Fiore Trading Company and his position as a Vice President in favor of starting his own guild, one that was officially sanctioned and sponsored by the Magic Council. Dies Irae had flourished, a fact that filled the man with considerable hope and determination for the future. It seemed that today, though, he would not be a Guild Master, nor a member of Dies Irae. No, today, he was just Joh, someone meeting with an old friend to catch up ... and to spar, of course.

Not too far away, he could see a shape approach as he got closer, the other already waiting. Joh raised a hand in greeting as he got closer, his lips curling up into a genuine smile. "Mura Kensho", he began, lowering his hand in case the other wanted to shake it, "It has been some time, though it's good to see you. How have you been?".

Word Count: 344
    Personal Word Count Total: 344
    Thread Word Count Total: 623

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho

The Ghost Slayer

The Ghost Slayer

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Mura Kensho 18th March 2020, 2:01 pm

Further ahead, Mura spotted the silhouette of a familiar figure once the shaman had lifted his head up from the game he was playing on his WristLac. The two ghosts on his shoulders gazed upon Johann von Weiss as well, Kyuken holding himself back from laughing after that one scene back at Nessa’s birthday party, and Zirconis grinning intensely like many other times. Mura was smiling like a carefree sheep and waved his hand just like so, replying loudly as there was still quite some space between them: “Oh, hey there, Johann! Long time no see…!”

That was the previous Vice President of the West Fiorian Trade Company that Mura had met and exchanged blows with at the previous Fairy Festival. Since then, he had kept a mutual friendship with the fellow Wizard Saint - and God of Ishgar, as Joh held that title deservingly. A sting in his stomach rose, one of anxiety… Mura remembered clear and well how difficult it was to keep up with someone like the Guildmaster of Dies Irae.

But surely, Mura had grown significantly since then too. And he wanted to prove that to his friend here and now… and he wanted to prove that to himself. That he was able to catch up with titans like him and be proud of his title.

“Generally, I’ve been doing great! Nice to see that you’re doing fine and well, too…!” he replied while resting his hands behind his head, “And thanks… y’know, for accepting my challenge. Our last battle clearly told me that I had things to work on… so here I am.” His hands lowered down until they rested on his hips, while he leant back and stretched his back a little.

“Yeah, just you wait, Johann! Mura’s developed a whole new spe-“
    “WOULD YOU SHUT IT, FOOL?! You almost blew his goddamn- fucking die again, you piece of-“

Zirconis began mauling Kyuken in rage, while Mura’s face was sweating a little. Would it make any difference? Maybe, maybe not. All he knew was that the sense of anxiety was still there in his stomach, but it was mixed together with excitement.

“… I chose this area, so we could go a little more out than before. So, uh… are you ready for another round? I'm a little thirsty, haven't drunk my milk - I was too eager to show up here - but I'll be fine...”

WC: 381
    PTWC: 660
    TWC: 1004

Themes:
    Shen Kadokawa
    Shen Kadokawa

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- The Completionist- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Supreme Grand Master [5000]- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Tournament Participation Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow Hero- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player-

Character Sheet

Post by Shen Kadokawa 29th March 2020, 2:07 pm

The young man seemed good-natured, jovial, and friendly as always, smiling as he greeted the silver-haired Rune Mage back. "Good to hear", Johann commented quickly when the mage of Fairy Tail confirmed that he had been fine, a friendly smirk lifting the corner of the Ambassador's mouth. "Corresponding with current circumstances, yes, I've been doing fine, though I must say, I am much busier than before". Of course, Johann reckoned that Mura was much busier than he had been before these days as well, considering the mage he had faced back at the Fairy Festival more than a year ago was now a Guild Master as well. It carried with it some irony. Both of them had faced each other as Aces of their respective guilds, and both had since ascended not just to the rank of Guild Master, but also Wizard Saint and God of Ishgar respectively. A truly telling sign of how far they had come.

"No need to thank me, my friend. I have to admit, I am quite curious myself to see where we stand- As Wizard Saint and God of Ishgar, that is", he would grin yet again, "Oh, and of course, I wouldn't pass up the chance to meet with an old friend". So it would really come to that, wouldn't it? Well, it wasn't like the Ambassador of Dies Irae hadn't at least expected this on some level. It would be good training for sure, though, it seemed like he wasn't the only one excited about a potential spar with the Guild Master of Fairy Tail, the familiar writhing and stirring of Mars within the back of his mind making it rather obvious that the Nephilim of War was all-too-happy about this rematch of sorts.

"I see", Johann began, letting his gaze wander over the surrounding landscape. And what a landscape it was, deep incisions splitting the earth around them, cutting wide valleys into an otherwise rocky and mountainous terrain. It was quite suitable, the silver-haired man thought, based on the remoteness alone. It would serve its purpose. Johann nodded before turning his gaze back on Mura. "That's quite alright. take all the time you need to prepare, friend", stepping off to the side. It was quite warm for spring, probably something that could be ascribed to the somewhat arid area they found themselves in, the spring sun feeling not unlike that of a burning summer. Johann reacted accordingly, removing the heavy black coat he had worn as part of his Ambassador's uniform, leaving him with not much more than the plain black tank-top he had worn underneath, the pair of simple, but comfortable black pants, and the hat that completed his uniform. The cloak would be left in a small portal that would appear briefly, allowing the silver-haired man to slip in the unnecessary piece of clothing before it closed once more.

Now turning away from Mura and walked a fair few steps before turning back around to face the Fairy Tail mage, the Ambassador would smile once more. "Very well, if you're this eager, Mura, let's not waste any time". The Ambassador would close his eyes and take a deep breath before opening them once more, the satisfied smirk still present on his expression as he raised his hands into a defensive stance.

"Whenever you're ready, make your move, Guild Master of Fairy Tail".

Word Count: 563
    Personal Word Count Total: 907
    Thread Word Count Total: 1,567

Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho

The Ghost Slayer

The Ghost Slayer

Character Sheet

Post by Mura Kensho 1st April 2020, 11:02 am

”Busy, huh? Tell me about it,” Mura commented to Johann’s response. The shaman was aware that the God of Ishgar had become the Guildmaster of the guild Dies Irae - the details about it and the details about him leaving the WFTC were still unknown to him… maybe he had gotten a message or info about it in the past and he just forgot. Well, it didn’t matter much right now; he could double-check back at the guild after today…

Johann had become quite a fond friend of Mura ever since they clashed at the Fairy Festival. That was why Mura was so eager to exchange blows with him today, for despite his laid-back and lazy nature, the shaman and Guildmaster of Fairy Tail had few things in life that motivated him to push himself to greater heights. And from an unpredictable angle, the presence of such a powerful rival was like a switch for him, prompting him to do his best to rise in power, speed, skill and intelligence until he could someday do what felt like the impossible all those days ago…

Now… Mura began jumping a little, small leaps being taken on one feet at a time. He warmed up, thinking about how to start. He had one objective in his mind; to test his new powers and to see just how far he could push Johann. Given by the mere power of reason, he assumed that Johann wasn’t exactly just equally as strong as the Johann Von Weiss whom he faced against what felt like a couple years ago.

But Mura had changed too. He believed in what he could do…

“Mura!”

The green dragon called to the shaman all of a sudden. Zirconis was a mere, green spirit ball at the moment, his face being the most of the spirit ball’s form itself. As he floated next to the shaman and grabbed his attention, he continued: “Let me fight him first…”

“Huh? Sure, but he’s kind of a big deal even for you, Zirconis… don’t get cocky.”

“I know that I wasn’t of much use back then… that’s why… allow me to show him just how much I have grown as well. Let me show him just what kind of dragon I am when I fight with you.”

“… H-Hey, don’t feel bad about back then! I’m sure you could’ve done much better if I wasn’t so impatient and switched you out with Kyuken so quickly! Then again… I never figured you for a dragon who regretted such things in life… or well-“

“J-Just shut it and begin the fight!”

With that out of the dragon’s ghostly chest, Mura smirked and grabbed Zirconis’ ghost ball form with a firm swing with his hand. He smothered the ghost into the middle of his chest and allowed Zirconis’ soul to merge with his own, resulting in scales growing on his skin just like back at the festival - this time, however, the scales were thicker, sturdier, and there were larger, transparent emerald shards complimenting his face, arms and chest.

“A little déjà vu, but… you’re fighting me now, Johann!” a deeper, more menacing voice spoke out from Mura’s lips as his eyes shone bright-green. Zirconis was speaking from his host, and immediately after, he lowered Mura’s body a little to use those magic-infused legs as springs. In a sudden dash, the ground underneath Mura’s feet revealed a dust cloud rising a feet over the surface, and Mura himself had advanced forward at high speed. Despite the lack of environmental damage, Mura’s speed was still splendid, and his right fist was clenched and coated in thicker layers of emerald, aiming straight for Johann’s chest.

WC: 616
    PTWC: 1620
    TWC: 2183

Spell Used:

Last edited by Mura Kensho on 17th April 2020, 10:08 am; edited 1 time in total

Themes:
    Shen Kadokawa
    Shen Kadokawa

Character Sheet

Post by Shen Kadokawa 5th April 2020, 2:10 pm

Johann simply remained static, an anticipating smile defining his expression as his eyes remained locked on Mura, who seemed to warm up before he would officially begin the duel. "Will you let me come out to play? I am aching for a fight. I've been looking forward to this for a while, tssehehe ...", the Second Seal's voice echoed through the back of the Ambassador's head once more. "I don't think letting you start would be a good idea. This is a friendly spar, not a skirmish on some battlefield. The word restraint is lost on you anyway, Lord of War", Johann responded back with an attitude that was perhaps somewhat cold, though the Seal was undoubtedly familiar with this banter between himself and his vessel, a cackle ringing out in the God of Ishgar's mind. "Tsseheh ... how cruel. I might not be able to hold myself back, you know". The Ambassador would almost sigh, he Seals antics, as always, proving to be more of a headache than anything.

Still, the Nephilim was close to the man, closer than most others, in fact, literally so. To label the two as friends, companions of a strange kind, would be an accurate description, at least.

Through the brief interaction with Mars, though, the man had almost missed what seemed to be the beginning of their duel, Johann's attention swiftly returning to the matter at hand when the familiar feeling of surging magical energy would begin emitting from his opponent. Of course, the silver-haired Rune Mage would behold the sudden change in physical appearance, observing quietly as scales engulfed Mura Kensho, a smirk appearing on his face. It seemed like it was time to get ready. What he hadn't anticipated, of course, was that not just the Fairy Tail Guild Master's body seemed to have changed, but his voice along with it. "Oh? That's a new one", the man would grin to himself, his pupils set alight in a flicker of crimson magic as soon as the young man made his move, bursting forward towards the Ambassador.

Johann could only assume that this was still part of the warming up process, as the attack was delivered with neither significant force nor speed, the silver-haired man raising his hand and blocking the strike with little more than his open palm, glowing runes on the limb set alight by the sudden influx of arcane power. "Don't go easy on me, friend. I can handle what you throw at me", the Ambassador would comment lightly and in the passing of the moment, remaining steady, but using the brief opening to begin his own attack, twisting one of his shoulders around as he built his momentum for a kick that would race at Mura from the side, his leg swinging through the air towards the Fairy Tail Guild Master's side.

Word Count: 474
    Personal Word Count Total: 1,381
    Thread Word Count Total: 2,657

Notes:

The attack is just a regular melee attack since I have no offensive spell that is under A rank ^^'

Spell:

Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho

The Ghost Slayer

The Ghost Slayer

Character Sheet

Post by Mura Kensho 17th April 2020, 10:10 am

Johann’s eyes quickly blitzed a crimson light out, which briefly warned Mura that the God of Ishgar was going to respond, likely, with a counterattack. Yet, Mura allowed his attack to go through, but non-surprisingly, Johann managed to block his jade-covered fist with just one hand coated in a sudden rune that the shaman couldn’t read nor understand with what he knew about runes… which was next to nada. He had gotten the idea that Johann mainly used runes to either guard himself or to throw long-range attacks - this was due to Mura believing that the tornados and explosions caused by the same, white-haired fellow were results of runic magic too. However, he also knew that Johann had quite an approach to close-combat fights as well.

Maybe today wasn’t the day that Zirconis was going to ‘redeem’ himself. Poor lad.

“It’s a habit…” Mura hissed back, getting a little worked up despite the situation. This spell was far from his strongest, but there was something provocative about seeing Johann take all his attacks with such ease. More than anything else in this world, it motivated him to try even better than that. None of his usual, lazy demeanors showed themselves today.

When Johann turned his shoulder back, Mura expected a counterattack. Whether if it was a punch or a kick, he pulled his fist back from Johann’s palm and spotted the other Saint’s leg travelling towards his side. The leg landed heavily on Mura’s lifted forearm as he had pulled it up to block the kick, but he didn’t follow up with a counter. Instead, he floated back quickly about 5 meters and landed his feet on the surface of the canyon once more.

If Johann looked at Mura’s face, then it would be easy to spot the Guild Crest of his - the mark of Fairy Tail - grow out what looked like tattoos of spiraling branches and leaves. Golden flames leaked out of what looked like cracks on his skin, and on this occasion, he chuckled a bit. “Okay, I’ll try more this time… I haven’t shown you this kind of magic before, have I?”

The cracks burst up and released blitzing blazes of golden flames to envelop him like he was its victim. The flames began showing hues of other colors; purple, green, blue and white. Despite the scenery, the flames didn’t harm him, but they heated up the air ever so slightly and were sure to harm Johann if he came into contact with him now. The level of magic that was released here was tons heavier than before, and legitimately speaking, Mura was going 100% right now… or more.

This was some of his potential that he had learned how to unleash, almost like an uncontrollable flame.

He sighed softly and squinted his eyes. His stance wasn’t as defensive as before, and he looked like he was ready to jump at any time. As he was leaning down on one knee, he spoke once again: “This new spell of mine… these fires are the best I can go at. For now.” He suddenly planted his hands on the sandy ground, and a quick rumbling manifested itself like the warning of an earthquake before a large area between Mura and Johann got vanquished by the arrival of a geyser - steaming, hot water blown up into the air via his Onmyōdō and seemingly aimed to injure Johann at first, but that wasn’t the case. The geyser created fogs with its high temperature, and Mura moved freely inside the geyser as he charged towards Johann’s position, having grabbed his katana Harusame and pointing its sharp edge forward to impale the God of Ishgar. Zirconis’ soul was no longer inside Mura, but he was inside of Harusame and engulfed by the very same flame that engulfed the shaman.

These fires were his soul. The Flame of the Phoenix.

------------------------------------------------------------------
    WC: 651
    Personal TWC: 2271
    Thread TWC: 3308

Spells Used:

Themes:
    Shen Kadokawa
    Shen Kadokawa

Character Sheet

Post by Shen Kadokawa 30th April 2020, 6:57 pm

This Isn't Even My Final Form! IuN3J0B

As expected, the other would anticipate the attack and receive it, shrugging it off with apparent ease, only bringing some slight distance between the two combatants. It was to be expected. Johann's skills focussed on the control of the arcane, and while he wasn't physically weak by any means, it simply wasn't his preferred territory. As such, the kick had been rather mundane, and like a mundane attack, Mura had handled it. The silver-haired man, though, imagined that Mura was simply testing the waters, just like Ambassador was. It was evident that both fighters had grown considerably since their last duel, and Johann wanted to see what the other was truly capable of. He'd seen some of his fighting style before in Magnolia, of course, though their previous clash had been some years in the past at this point. Still, it seemed that the light-hearted prompt Johann had directed at Mura had awakened something within the young Guild Master of Fairy Tail.

As soon as Mura had dashed back, so would the Ambassador, swift steps carrying him back some distance, the man raising a hand before himself in order to assume a guard position, readying himself for an incoming response from the Fairy Tail mage. Mura's magical signature had begun to swell considerably, a smile curling up Johann's lips. It seemed that Mura Kensho, after all this time, would finally start getting serious with him, the God of Ishgar shaking his head, though the smile on his face would only widen with each passing moment, transforming into a grin ripe with excitement. Johann could feel the adrenaline begin pumping through his veins with each soft pulse of his artificial heart, a thrill that didn't find him all too often. "I don't believe you have. Now then, Mura Kensho, show me what you have learned!". And that the other would, Johann watching as the man's guild tattoo began to expand and his form was enveloped by a golden aura bristling with magical power that resembled a raging flame. Johann could barely hold back his own anticipation, let alone of that of the Lord of War, who had begun to stir within the back of his head in a fashion the silver-haired Rune Mage hadn't experienced on more than a few isolated occasions. Mars would soon take control, as promised, though until then ... Johann would enjoy witnessing the other's prowess. After all, Mura wasn't a Wizard Saint for nothing.

The flames began to grow, and indeed, would find their targets, washing over Johann, who could feel the heat scratch at his skin, burning not just his form, but also his essence, the familiar, unsettling sensation of internal pain and discomfort that he had already experienced once before at the Fairy Festival gripping Johann. Yet, even as strands of smoke began to rise off of patches of lightly scorched skin, Johann was resilient enough to not be burned away by the spell, after all, the man would continue to smirk. This was a definitive step up from last time, and Mura's spell, this time around, had actually done a fair bit of damage. "Magnificent", Johann would compliment genuinely, though still remaining unmoving, the flames gradually reducing in intensity, instead, suddenly replaced with the rumble of the ground, the area around the two beginning to crack and crumble as the earth heaved and sunk like a tidal wave, leaving Joh to wonder what would come next. Mura wouldn't let him wait long, the air quickly filling with dense fog, the Ambassador, even with his enhanced senses, losing sight of the Fairy Tail Guild Master.

"It seems you've learned a few new tricks-"

Johann's voice, followed by a chuckle, would echo through the mist, two glowing eyes swerving through the darkness. A third light would appear next to them, a rune manifesting beside the Ambassador's left eye, jagged, almost distorted in appearance, and glowing with an intense, sanguine red of the same color as the man's eyes.

"-but so have I, Mura"

The Ambassador's voice was overlayed over another one that would be familiar to Mura, a voice much deeper, much more sinister and raw in nature, Johann's consciousness blending with that of the Nephilim as he used a portion of the creature's magic, Johann unleashing his own aura, much like Mura had done moments before. Unlike the Wizard Saint's, though, Johann's was not bright, flame-like, or of brilliant gold quality. The ground would begin shaking in a low rumble, the air in a wide area around them growing freezing cold as an almost unbearable pressure descended on everything within, a wave of raw, demonic power filling the space.

With a snap of the Ambassador's finger, the mist, explosively, would turn red, almost immediately sinking to the ground, covering the entire area in a drizzle of carmine liquid, the nature of which was questionable. Regardless, the passing of the mist would reveal the silver-haired man once more, though, his appearance had changed somewhat. His skin was once more healed, giving the impression that, despite the beating he had taken earlier, he had taken no damage at all, his body shrouded in a deeply red, almost plate-like armor. It seemed as though it had come just in time to witness the Wizard Saint's next attack, the man, still covered in flame, rushing forward with his blade drawn and directed at the Ambassador with clear intent. A wide grin would spread over Joh's face, the attack with the blade indeed finding purchase on his body, though the shock of the strike entirely absorbed by his newly created aegis, leaving behind naught much more than a scratch across its surface.

"I have yet to show you the extent of my abilities as well. Not many have witnessed this side of my magic. Allow me to demonstrate"

Slowly, the Ambassador would lift his arm, some of the same liquid that had made up the mist and had now become red rising up around him at his command, hanging suspended in the air for just a second before moving, twisting, bending into an elongated shape and forming 5 projectiles that shared a certain resemblance to needles around the Ambassador, each one about a foot in length. Thrusting his hand forward at Mura, the needles would spin, seemingly orienting themselves towards the opponent before, one after the other, launching through the air towards him after the passing of an eye's blink with the same goal as that the Fairy Tail Guild Master had had just seconds ago, seeking to, similarly, impale and thus deal damage.

Word Count: 1,096
    Personal Word Count Total: 2,477
    Thread Word Count Total: 4,404

Notes:

1. Joh took a hefty bit of damage from the flame of the phoenix
    2. He activated the demonic rune of the nephilim and its abilities, healing the damage he took and shielding him with the armor
    3. Joh negated the mist and turned it into blood uwu
    4. He took the attack and the armor absorbed the damage
    5. Joh shot 5 needles from sanguine purge at Mura

Spell:

Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho

The Ghost Slayer

The Ghost Slayer

Character Sheet

Post by Mura Kensho 5th July 2020, 5:46 am

That voice…

For a brief moment, he could’ve sworn that the voice of Johann was overlapped with someone else’s… no, it had been. And he knew that voice, for he remembered it all the way back at the Fairy Festival so long ago. Was that Mars? Shit, this could turn for the worse, and Mura had to prepare… but he was in the middle of an attack, so he had to see the end of it.

His form was clad in the fog that his advance pushed aside, coating him and falling off in long trails akin to smoke from flying planes. However, the fog submitted to the flick from Johann and turned blood-red, heavy and under the influence of the God of Justice’s own magic. Mura’s eyes widened in a quick shock as the red fog turned into a drizzle, falling down and revealing his upcoming attack about to raze into Johann who was clad in thick, deep-red armor that he wasn’t wearing just a moment ago. He was surrounded in an aura too, and unlike Mura’s, his was unbearable and almost sickening to sense. No doubt, this was thanks to Mars, the entity that lived inside of Johann and aided him in battle.

Mura’s coated blade made but a scratch on the armor hugging onto Johann’s form. Mura didn’t remember holding back at all, his swing was with full power, and yet… just like that, there was a new, ridiculous wall for him to crawl over in the form of a red, plated armor from Johann’s mysterious Rune Magic.

The shaman’s face revealed a pearl of sweat dropping off his forehead when he looked at Johann’s face. This side of his magic… was it at his strongest? Would Mura be able to ward off his next move?

Looking around him, an instance revealed the manifest of five, elongated needles made of the same, red, blood-like liquid that his previous fog had transformed into. Thinking it necessary to evade, Mura dashed away from his previous position right in front of Johann, but despite having seen the needles in time thanks to his field of vision, the needles were extremely fast. One of them managed to drill through his left arm, another broke the large spirit sword that he used to deflect it, a third scraped his back, a fourth his front, and the fifth was the only one that he managed to avoid completely. Now, floating in the air, Mura suffered from immense pain, his eyes widened and nigh bloodshot, but his teeth gritting and holding his roar of pain in. He caught his foothold, and his spirit sword was cancelled.

The red dagger that floated along with his sword hit the ground, and the shaman managed to pick it up with his right hand’s fingers while still wielding his katana. His left arm was in bad shape, and he already began healing it by applying Dark Magic to it. Black-purple bubbles surrounded the hole on his arm and closed it up, but it took time to finish its job. In the meantime, Mura let the red dagger rest between his teeth as he looked back at Johann, his breathing heavier than before.

With a heavy step, he rose the earth around them - a wide area, all the rocks and boulders exploded and lit flame, and the cracking ground erupted. In comparison to before, this was on a whole other level on the Richter scale; one could feel the vibrations deep in their ears even if floating above the ground’s surface, and villagers were able to feel tremors on the ground from miles away. The earth was ready to blow up for Mura, and that was what it did.

Soon, one random villager pulled onto his mother’s cloth and asked her what the bright light was. He pointed at the distance towards the Mysterious Canyons, where smoke and fires lit a small sphere of the horizon up. It looked like a natural catastrophe, and little did he know that it was caused by Mura’s spell. His arm needed to heal in time, so this would serve as a distraction, while Mura pondered on what his next move should be…

But he felt as if he was growing even more tired by the second. His mana resources were running out faste than normal. Was it because of stress? Was he using more mana than usual?

Not now… he couldn’t run out of mana now. It was way too soon! Please, god on high, allow him to fight just a little while longer! He hadn’t even made a dent on Johann yet! Losing like this was out of the question!

There was something he wanted to prove to himself, damn it!

------------------------------------------------------------------
    WC: 791
    Personal TWC: 3062
    Thread TWC: 5195

Notes:
    1. Mura took a lot of damage from teh Sanguine Purge needles.
    2. Mura began healing his hit arm and endured the injuries on his chest and back.
    3. Mura causes another eruption + earthquake + tsunami, basically destroying the entire area around the two of them. All three phenomenon are aimed at Johann.

Spells Used:

Themes:

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 11:43 pm