Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Transfer knight (Open, Intro RK)

Melody S. Winter
    Melody S. Winter

Player 
    Lineage : Artifact Collector
    Position : None
    Guild : Rune Knight
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,200

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Time magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Transfer knight (Open, Intro RK) Empty Transfer knight (Open, Intro RK)

Post by Melody S. Winter 25th September 2019, 9:39 am

Words written: #540
    Total written: #540
    #368bc1 Melody's speech
    #6960ec Melody's thought
    _____Change, not something the girl was exactly a fan of as she adjusted her glasses and tightly interlocked her fingers looking towards the main head quarters of the rune knights. Sure she was used to seeing the banner, but not on such a large building and not exactly a approved building either. Her town was on the outskirts, and to try and protect itself they raised the flag and had a few willing people act as the knights.

_____The cold chill of doubt soon swept across her back hairs, that and the actual cold winds of winter but as a writer herself she had to find ways to spice simple things up and it sort of stuck even when her book was safely locked up in her bag with it's disguise. What had her on edge was the fact she doubted the actual Rune knight did not know about the town's actions and it was possible that in being part of such a thing she would be declined getting into the actual rune knights.

_____It also was not exactly joyful to see the banner either as it was the last thing she recalled seeing when she woke up with her home town in flames and ruins. Trembling more as she stepped aside from the walkway to allow others to enter the building as she kept nervously pressing her fingers together. Maybe coming here was a bad idea after all, the idea crossed her mind like a jolt of lightning before she rapidly shook her head against the idea and tried to steel her nerves.

_____As another gust of cold wind swept across the area packing just enough force to pull down her coat hoodie and reveal her features. Her hair, having recently been re cut back down to shoulder length drifting in the air. Her sea blue eyes having a lighter then usual tone to look almost like blue ice as she blinked and fixed her hood back over her head.

'You can't stand outside the place all day Mel... They will think your up to something bad much more so since your covering your face... You won't know the result unless you try...'

_____Shifting once more, however this time towards the building as the morning sun climbed behind her. The chill fading away with each step closer as she tried to even her breathing and look just slightly more presentable. Her outfit was still in tatters, burnt in some places as she had gone from her home to here without much or any stops along the way. Exhaling slowly at long last and pulling her hood away as she stopped short of the front door to the Rune knights headquarters and lightly knocked on the door.

"Excuses me... Is anyone awake...?"

_____An instant moment of idiocy struck her, of all the things she could have said THAT was what she picked. Hands reached up to rack her hair back as she hoped her faint voice went unheard and she would get a second shot at things. Desperately trying to think of something better to say, and probably unwise to be shouting 'no not that' or 'that sounds even worse' right at the door as she kept thinking aloud.
    Transfer knight
    Serena von Edelweiss
    Serena von Edelweiss

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : Shiva
    Experience : 106,180

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Transfer knight (Open, Intro RK) Empty Re: Transfer knight (Open, Intro RK)

Post by Serena von Edelweiss 25th September 2019, 5:57 pm

Transfer knight (Open, Intro RK) Tam

It was early in the morning just in time for the those out on patrol to come back to headquarters. A group of Rune Knights marched up the hill to the entrance of HQ. There were some banter and playful jokes bouncing about as if it was some sort verbal ping pong. Occasionally the group would burst into a loud laughter as one Knight would playfully shove one another. There were fair bit of teasing and roasting but it was clear it was all done out of good fun and camaraderie. In the center of the sizable group stood an individual far taller than the rest. All of the playful aura seemed to stem from that tall individual, his joking manner and warm attitude was inescapable. It was clearly evident as he was the one cracking the jokes, and kept the conversation moving. This individual wore the uniform of the Rune Knights but sported a golden cloak draped around his left shoulder. He had dark hair slick back with a single small braid off to the side. The individuals tan skin brought out the brilliant emerald sheen of his green eyes along with his brilliant smile.

"Honestly...I don't know if you're brave or just really... really stupid, Tam" Chuckled the Rune Knight, who seemed to be the captain of the squad. The group seemed to talk about the tail end of the story they were telling one another, it seemed to be about something that had happened rather recently. A few others laughed along as the poked fun at the tall individual.

"Pffft bravery? Maybe.... stupidity far from it my friend... I like to call it... thinking outside the box sir"
    Winked Tam, the tall young man. He shot forward akimbo finger guns as he playfully waggled his fingers at the Captain.

"Thinking out the box... you threw a live chicken at the thief's face...then proceeded to beat him into submission with a fish..."
    grinned the captain as the rest of the squad cracked up and began howling in laughter. Tam threw his head back and laughed as well.

"Hey! Come on guys... we caught him right?!" Tam shook his head trying to regain his composure. The rest of the squads laughter started to settle down.

”Anyway, good job Tam… this gonna be one hell of a report to write” said the captain as he gave Tam a pat on the shoulder.

Tam nodded at the captain in a humble manner acknowledging the captains praise. He looked at the group with and spoke with a serious tone. “Thank you captain… but I don’t deserve the praise…. I must give credit due to the one who really deserves this praise…. I could not have apprehended the culprit without the brave actions of lieutenant Mc.Chicken” Tam finished his statement. The squad fell silent for a second before bursting into laughter.

The laughter quieted down as one of the Rune Knights spoke up. “There’s someone at the front of HQ captain” pointed a female squad member. The captain turned to see the girl in front of the doors of the Rune Knight hall.

”Tam can you go and ask the girl what she needs from the Rune Knights? The rest and the squad and I will report the incident that happened today.” The Captain spoke in a more formal tone. Tam nodded and gave a salute as he and his squad parted ways.

Tam approached the girl with a bright and warm smile. “Howdy! How can the Rune Knights be of service mam?” Tam waved his hands up in a playful manner.
    Melody S. Winter
    Melody S. Winter

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Melody S. Winter 26th September 2019, 11:26 am

Words written: #480
    Total written: #1,020
    #368bc1 Melody's speech
    #6960ec Melody's thought
    @Tamlin
    _____Melody was not exactly expecting someone to talk from behind her, frame tensing up before she jumped slightly and spun around faster then she should have causing her to fumble a bit on her feet. Moving to fix her glasses before looking upward to the figure who spoke and her face going pure red. 'NOT POSSIBLE, oh for the love of god PLEASE tell me I am not seeing this...' Taking a moment to rub her glasses before placing them back on only to still see the figure before her.

"I... Um... ahh... One second..."

_____Melody's tone was all over the place, her face still red as she held up her finger to further her 'just a moment' before she bolted around the corner to try and regain her composure. She THOUGHT there was no way someone would match the character from her book, but seven tails have it this rune knight was only missing golden eyes. If she ever finished the book that was going to be severely awkward. explaining that if they questioned her about it. God forbid he actually was the one to read it and not just be told by someone else about it.

"GAAAH! what do I do... ahh,um... ok first calm down... deep breaths... you can always change the characters... you had no attachment to them... but then there is still the fact of HIM being here..."

_____Melody was trying to keep her voice down, poking her head around the corner to check if Tam was still there and if he took notice she would turn fully red again and duck back behind the wall to try and calm down again. There had to be a way to get over this, she had to think. She could not just leave and come back another day, steeling herself she figured there was only one way to go about this. Slowly walking back towards Tam as she adjusted her glasses and tried to fight her blush.

"I'm so sorry... you just reminded me of a character from a story I once read... I was... um... here to sign up to be a rune knight... Or rather intern I guess you could say since fighting and the sort are vastly against me... never been much good at it... and um... I like the sash... really compliments the dark colors..."

_____Melody would not look up, keeping her focus on the ground for fear she was only seeing green before because her mind was trying to ease her into the fact the person she was writing about was not only real but someone she would soon be dealing with every so often. Trembling at the idea of how awkward that would be. She was going to have to burn everything she wrote so far and flood herself with new ideas to try and remove THAT from her mind...
    Transfer knight

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"Maybe this time... I'll get things right..."
    Current missions: 1,2,3,4
    un-submitted | In-progress | Free slot
    3/4.5 Exp doubles | Golden Lac. 9/27/2020
    Profile | Magic 1 | Magic 2 | Magic 3 | Armory | Threads | Linage
    Serena von Edelweiss
    Serena von Edelweiss

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Serena von Edelweiss 9th October 2019, 1:12 pm

Tam watched the jumpy girl turn tomato red just before she excused herself and hurried off to a nearby corner. While she was out of sight Tam raised one of his eyebrows in curiosity wondering if he had startled her. Soon enough Melody peeked her head out from the corner, but before Tam could even open his mouth to say something she retreated back to her corner once more. Eventually Melody made her way towards Tam apologizing. She said something along the lines that Tam looked like a character from a story she had read. Tam could see how one would be startled by seeing someone who looks so similar to a character from a book.

“Ah…a character? Hahaha me? I’m just an average guy... Buuuut if you say so... I guess I’m flattered… that is that character was a good guy right?”
    Tam inquired in a joking manner. His radiating smile revealed the dimples on his cheeks.

“Oh so you wanna join our ranks! Awesome, that means we’ll  be coworkers haha.” Tam laughed trying to lighten up the mood, he noticed that she was trembling slightly, he started to think perhaps she was feeling well. “Oh… the sash? Thanks it’s the traditional sash worn by the roya- erm…." Tam suddenly cut himself off mid sentence. There was a split second pause before he continued speaking as if nothing had happened. "It's... uhm... Worn by government officers of my country… haha ironically the color gold so happens to be the colors of the engineering corps here in the rune knights.” Tam beamed as straightened up a bit taking pride of the sash that hung on his shoulders. “You don’t gotta worry about fightin’ and all… there are specific branches that are less combat oriented.” Tam explained to Melody.

Noticing Melody’s still trembling stature and the slight lingering redness of her cheeks, Tam couldn’t shake off his concern. He then remembered what his adoptive mother would do when he was sick, how she would put her forehead on to his to check his temperature. Thinking that it was the normal thing to do Tam stepped forward and brought his face close to melody. He put his hand on her shoulders and closed his eyes and gently placed his forehead onto hers to check her temperature. He noticed she was slightly a bit warm, so he stepped back and looked at her seriously. “Hey... are ya feelin’ alright? Maybe we should head to the infirmary first…. You’re kinda warm… maybe ya got a cold or somethin’…. I can fetch the documents you need while the medics give you a quick check up if you want...” Tam asked with a clear expression of worry for the new recruit.
    Melody S. Winter
    Melody S. Winter

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Melody S. Winter 11th October 2019, 3:17 am

Words written: #485
    Total written: #1,505
    #368bc1 Melody's speech
    #6960ec Melody's thought
    @Tamlin
    _____The issue with time magic, sometimes you accidentally slow things down out of panic. Such happen to be the case when Tam set a hand on Melody's shoulder and her focus moved up completely red. Seeing him leaning towards her with his eyes closed in slow motion was beyond what the girl could mentally take at one time.

'Wha... please oh seven tails this can't be happening... this has got to be some very sick dream I thought up... maybe I fell asleep writing my story and now it is blending with what I should be doing rather then sleeping somewhere in town... But I never dream... much less would ever dare to set myself in such... such... GAAHH please wake me up somebody!"

_____Her mind racing a mile a minute as she was left in her slowed time state, Tam inching closer and closer to her face as she could not keep fighting the panic and her brain started to bend things. If this was a dream why not enjoy it? The idea crossed her mind as she panicked even more. If it was not a dream and she just up and decided to try and kiss him god knows what people might think of her. Then time sped up giving her no more chances to think without worry.

____Tam's forehead touching hers, and Melody... well blacked out. Her body was left standing, though her appearance would shift as the girl's panicked expression turned to a dark glare. Fox ears moving out from her hair and a tail pushing her shirt and jacket as it flicked annoyingly behind the girl who simply glared at the man touching his head to her own. Melody's alter persona had watched everything, and really did not take kindly to how someone else made the girl black out and now she was awake during the day.

_____Hand reaching to hold the male's chin and push him away. "Next time you touch my forehead like that I'm going to skin you alive, do I make myself clear 'Tam'. Her tone different, cold and harsh as she pushed the male away and her tail flicked behind her. She did not care for Melody or what her odd idea of a hot male was, sure Tam looked good but as far as Melody's alter persona was concerned he was a clown and annoying thus far. Looking around as Melody scratched the back of her head.

"Ye... Day ain't my style... I'm done." Without warning Melody's body would fall over, the tail and ears vanishing as her alternate persona let the body go back to Melody who was still blacked out from a panic attack moments before. The girl's face going back to pure red as she mumbled under her breath about how she was embarrassed her first kiss was while she was half alseep having no real idea what had happen.
    Transfer knight

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"Maybe this time... I'll get things right..."
    Current missions: 1,2,3,4
    un-submitted | In-progress | Free slot
    3/4.5 Exp doubles | Golden Lac. 9/27/2020
    Profile | Magic 1 | Magic 2 | Magic 3 | Armory | Threads | Linage
    Serena von Edelweiss
    Serena von Edelweiss

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Serena von Edelweiss 3rd November 2019, 9:03 pm

Tam took a step back at the, but sudden out lash from Melody, he noticed ears and a tail sprout form Melody's form. He thought on his actions for a moment and realized that perhaps what he just did was not of the social norm. He cursed himself for acting out of pure instinct, but before he could apologize for his error, her ears and tail that appeared moments ago vanished. She reverted to meek self, red face and all. Tam stood there bewildered and confused, yet his concern for the new recruit overpowered those other emotions. He took a deep breath and decided to speak up.

"Erm... sorry I Didn't mean to upset, I was just checking if you had a fever, It won't happen again, I promise... But I have to ask... are you okay? Do we need to take you to the infirmary? I can contact one of medics right now if you want." Tam inquired with a slight bit of worry in his eyes, however this time he made sure to stay a professional distance away from the recruit, lest he upset her once again. She suddenly began to fall over, Tam dashed forward and caught just in time before she could hit the floor. He would attempt to pick her up princess style. "Melody! Are you okay?" .

Tam noticed one of the Rune Knights in his division and called out to them to get their attention. "Hey! Call a medic!" The Rune knight nodded and quickly headed inside the building. Tam frantically looked around, unsure if he should just her to the medical bay. He tried to look inside  into the hall to see if any of his other Rune Knight companions would be able to lend assistance. His Jade green eyes scanned the area in hopes to see a glimpse of Doppo or Shane.

312 words
    DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Terra
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 2,243,068

Character Sheet
    First Skill: [Second Generation] Ice Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: - - -
    Third Skill:

Post by DOPPO 3rd March 2020, 5:54 pm

MAJOR
    GENERAL
    SUZUKI

Casually walking down one of the hallways at HQ was redheaded man with a severe case of bedhead that he could do nothing about, and his fair-faced superior and friend, Sheldon Stern. But of them, while having very different personalities, seemed to complement one another and became good friends because of it.

It was Doppo's lunch break, and he was headed to no other place than the cafeteria himself. While Hilda gave him an amazing, irreplaceable gift that could feed him endless meals of his choosing, he valued it far too much to take it even down the street from his apartment somewhere in Era. As a result, he used it mostly at home and bought his meals otherwise. Unfortunately, however, it seemed that neither Sheldon nor Doppo would be able to get anything done as they'd walk past the front of the building where they could see what was immediately in front of them outside, where a young, fragile-looking girl was passed out on the ground. Tamlin was hovering over her, and some other Knights also seemed to witness this incident, spiraling away to find help. Doppo, after realizing what had happened, pushed his way past Knights loitering in front of him, stopping one who was running by just to get a brief summary of what happened.

". . .What happened? Do you know?" Doppo asked quietly, but urgently.

"Not the whole situation, sir. All we know is that Tamlin was speaking to her, and she just. . ."

". . .Mm," Doppo gave one of his reaffirming, sheepish grunts before continuing onward to the girl, "—alright. . ."

When Doppo was outside to confront the two, and most likely General Sheldon as well, he knelt over the unconscious girl with a particularly vexed expression, which was uncommon for a man as physically impassive as he was. He wasn't irritated at the girl, but more so Tamlin. He knew that medics had been called already, so he didn't bother asking him anything.

". . .Miss? Helloooo. . .?" Doppo called out to an unconscious body, reaching into his pocket to grab and unwind a water bottle, before splashing a small amount over her face, ". . . You awake. . .? Hellooo. . .?"

STATISTICS
    HP: x/y
    MP: x/y
    Spells Used:
    Abilities Active: xxx
    Weapons Equipped: xxx
    Monsters Killed: xxx
    Other Notes:
    IVYLEAF33

Shane Stern
    Shane Stern

Player 
    Lineage : Super Soldier
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Experience : 623,530

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Plus Ultra
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Shane Stern 7th March 2020, 11:28 am

While Shane would normally make his way alone to the cafeteria and just eat with whoever was present at the time, there would often be days where he and Doppo would meet up for lunch, despite still eating at the cafeteria. Today was one of those days and as the two of them, neither of them especially talkative except while they were teasing each other, they were faced with a commotion when they turned into one of the hallways towards the cafeteria.

The hallway led to the front of the building, and when they entered the hallway, Shane’s expression hardened slightly as he looked at the source of the commotion. A young girl was passed out near the entrance, with Tamlin, one of his closer friends in the Rune Knights was standing over her, a look of alarm on his face. A few Rune Knights were circling them and some of them were hastily walking away from the scene, intending to call upon the medics in the headquarters to look at the girl.

The due got the overall gist of the scenario from one of the Rune Knights running to get the medic. Shane merely grinned when he finally understood what was happening and the two of them walked towards the girl and Tamlin. Doppo knelt over the girl and tried to wake her up. His movements were too quick and unexpected for Shane to stop him in time, dumbfoundedly watching the man splash water over the girl’s face.

Shane rolled his eyes at Doppo’s way of waking the girl up but it was too late anyway. Leaving him to wake the girl up, the Spec Ops General turned his attention to Tamlin instead, putting a hand on his shoulder to calm the boy down. The girl was going to be alright, so Shane decided to have a little fun with the younger Rune Knight.

“You’re gonna need to explain yourself, Tam. The others were telling me you were advancing inappropriately on the girl before she fainted. Were you planning to make a move on her? Sexually?” Shane asked in a stern tone, fixing his stare on the poor boy.

Current date/time is 8th May 2024, 1:02 pm