Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

[BR intro] The Fleur Knight

DeltaT
    DeltaT

Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Pluto
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 50

[BR intro] The Fleur Knight Empty [BR intro] The Fleur Knight

Post by DeltaT 27th December 2016, 12:48 pm

Camile was nervous. There were no other words for it. She had never been in a guild before, she had never even seen another real wizard. And now she was going to surrounded by them at all times? It was almost too much to handle. No, she wasn't acting like herself. She knew she could do this. She knew she could join a guild. After making her oath to Sephirot, there was no reason she should be scared of anything. That's not how a knight acts, and it's not how she would act either. She was too old for all of these unnecessary doubts that had only plagued her when she was a young babe. Camile Brushed herself down, and made sure she was presentable. She walked into the Silver Moon Inn unannounced, "I'd like to join your guild!"

[BR intro] The Fleur Knight Empty Re: [BR intro] The Fleur Knight

Post by Guest 27th December 2016, 1:02 pm

You can breathe

In clear blue water

“Woaaahhh!!!!”

Jumping down from a chair, was a little mushroom, he looked around nervously as he began to panic heavily. He didn’t expect someone to drop by and give out such words, this was an inn for god sake. He wanted to chill with the others. Now he was looking for his master and he wasn’t sure as to what to do.

Suddenly, walking in front of the mushroom, was an elegant young lady who looked to be in her twenties, her blue eyes fluttered at the sight of her companion being a panicked state. She looked quite worried herself, but glanced over to the woman and smiled softly before she picked up the mushroom man. “There there, Kinopio!” The female comforted the toadstool before she hugged him tightly in her arms and walked over to the newcomer.

“Welcome to Black Rose!” The female announced. “I am Aerwyna, I am one of the members here and I am pleased to meet you.” She bowed slightly before looking back up to her. “I wonder if there is anyone here who could help you… I am quite new myself, so I am still learning the ropes ahahah! Would you care for anything?? Maybe some food?? I could order some for you.”

TAG: @user | WORDS: -- | NOTES: none
    MEL @ ADOXOGRAPHY
    DeltaT
    DeltaT

Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Pluto
    Experience : 50

Post by DeltaT 27th December 2016, 1:11 pm

Camile's face was absolutely red. In all her recklessness she had forgotten she had just walked into an Inn! Oh, what if there was a geust who was trying to sleep? They would certainly never return to Silver Moon Inn now! She was so embarrassed she hardly noticed the young girl right in front of her. She wasn't listening to any of her words and assumed that the young girl was chiding her for her abrupt words. Camile began rapidly bowing in front of her, and apologized everytime she went down for how loud she was.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Camile Brighthouse Directory
    Itazura
    Itazura

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ♠ Kamaitachi ♠ Shiai Mahou ♠
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Post by Itazura 27th December 2016, 3:11 pm

[BR intro] The Fleur Knight YpT0wRM
    Itazura Black Rose C-Rank Aruzati
    S o   I v e   l i e d   a n d   I v e   b e e n   t r i c k i n g   e v e r   s i n c e

The weasel, as usual, was sleeping when a newcomer arrived at the inn. Though instead of sleeping on a seat at the counter, or another chair, he was in the kitchen. Sleeping right in front of the fridge, in his original form, so the fridge could still be opened over him. He was a weasel after all. So nobody bothered to move him, not that it was exactly movable, when he was sleeping he was basically as slippery as a fish. He was awoken by the abrupt opening of the inn entrance door, and then shouting. Though unlike other people, he wasn't bothered by this rather rude awakening. He liked seeing new people, usually just to screw with them, so fun to prank and mess with the people who weren't used to him. They had the best reactions.
    With a large yawn, he stretched his long furry body before transforming into his human form. His orange hair and ears still out, though his ears were hard to see under his dirty blond hair and black hood. Standing to his feet, he grabbed some alcohol from the shelves. Pulling out the cork with one of his six inch claws, and tossing it aside. Retracting his claws he rested the bottle on his lips and drank as he walked over to the counter. He pulled the drink from his lips, licking them as a mischievous grin spread on his fair colored complexion. The itachi set it on the counter, but still held it in his hand. He leaned his elbows on the counter and slouched. "Konichiwa Wyna-Chan~" he said, grinning, showing off his sharp teeth. His hazel gaze then went over to the knight, watching her as she misunderstood the princess, and was apologizing.

W o r d    C o u n t:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

[BR intro] The Fleur Knight DsdPc3p

Directory

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 7:21 pm