Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

[Intro] Becoming a Peddler of Goods

Perry Bardell
    Perry Bardell

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Natural Illusion
    Position : None
    Guild : Onyx Moon
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 14,587

[Intro] Becoming a Peddler of Goods Empty [Intro] Becoming a Peddler of Goods

Post by Perry Bardell 10th June 2019, 11:41 am

Perry Bardell

Post WC: 771 words
    Total WC: 771 words
    Job Info: Guild Intro
    Tagged: @idunno
    Notes: Anything I could need this for

There had been many a things that Perry had learned after he became rich again. Like how careful he still needed to be and how much he enjoyed teasing people. There was one thing missing, though. A thing that seemed almost ironic. That thing in question was home. Or rather, a place where he could always safely return to. For many years he ignored that quiet voice in his head, but after he met Nova, something inside of him snapped. Perhaps it was because of how Nova was practically without a home or simply because he secretly hoped for a home himself. The reason did not matter. There was only one issue... the simple fact that he was a thief. He was no ambassador of justice or protector of the realm. No. He was a thief who made a living out of that career path. Perry wasn't about to limit himself just to join a group of mages. Thus he had to make a careful choice.

After picking up morning newspapers and chatting with Nova for a while, Perry chatted up some of the locals of Neutral Grounds. Maybe the magic wasn't allowed there, but it didn't mean that they ignored everything happening around them. The young thief made sure to keep Nova hidden. He was the so called terror of the back alleyways, after all. It didn't take him much time to squeeze a number of various details out of people and started making his plans. There was one Guild of sorts that caught Perry's attention. West Fiore Trading Company. It sounded like a place that Perry himself could benefit and a place that could benefit Perry in return, aswell. The cogs of idea crafting started to turn in his head as he thought about his upcoming steps.

A few days later he found himself aboard a ship, whose destination was the island where the Trading Company was located. The voyage was a smooth sailing that. Most of his time he spent on the top of the deck, overseeing the vast seas. Nova seemed to enjoy the change of scenery that eventually became the island itself. The ship arrived at a port and Perry jumped down from its side, earning some questionable looks. The mage paid them no mind and started to look around for any clues that would point him in the right direction. Thankfully, everything seemed to be marked quite well, so he had little to no trouble finding his way around.

As the young man and an otherworldly being made their way along the road to where Perry presumed was the building of the Trading Company, Nova's voice echoed in his head. "You know, I wouldn't have pegged you as a 'let's settle down' kinda guy." Perry would chuckle. "Technically speaking, me neither. I still aim to be mostly travelling." He would reply to Nova's concerns. "And stealing in between your travels as a merchant? I see how it is." Nova cackled and Perry laughed himself. It made him seem as a bit of a psycho, considering that Nova talked to him exclusively via telepathy, rather than spoken words, but he cared very little.

The duo would slowly come up to the great white building, topped with a giant lacrima crystal. If he wasn't aiming to join them, he perhaps would've considered stealing something. With a little smile on his lips they would reach the great carved doors. Perry adjusted his hat and cleared his throat, before swinging them open. The mage and his companion were met with a sizeable reception area. Perry most likely should've expected that at that point, but there he was, being slightly surprised.

There was a number of different desks with a number of people lined up. They usually held some sort of letters or boxes, presumably something to have traded or shipped over. That was not Perry's objective, though. Nova decided to just stay very close to Perry, in case anybody felt like picking on him. He didn't want to get Perry in trouble because he did something wrong by mistake. The young man would come up to the center reception desk. He resisted the urge to flirt a little bit with the receptionist and got straight to the point. "Good day, miss. I was hoping that I could perhaps find some sort of employment within the Company." He would request, albeit beating around the bush a little bit, contrary to what he had thought he would do mere seconds ago. Among the excitemet he kind of forgot that he was not quite on board with yelling out his own name.
    ivyleaf33 of FTRP

_____________________________________________________________________________________

[Intro] Becoming a Peddler of Goods PkW4jOz

Useful links:

Character: Perry Bardell ⭐ Primary Magic: Black Cat of the Night ⭐ Perry's Inventory & Info: The Black Cat's Threads and Possessions ⭐ Template: Code shenanigans

Golden Lacrima active until 10/10/2020 - purchased here
    Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Immortal Death
    Position : Warlord of Superbia
    Guild : Co GM of Onyx Moon
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : Nykyrian, Ballom The Poison Dragon
    Experience : 2,005,532

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Venom God Slayer 1st Gen
    Second Skill: Shadow Dragon Slayer 2nd Gen
    Third Skill:

[Intro] Becoming a Peddler of Goods Empty Re: [Intro] Becoming a Peddler of Goods

Post by Sol 11th June 2019, 7:50 pm

The woman looked up at Perry before she nodded “Ill have to call one of the higher ups to talk to you but it should be possible” she explained before hitting a button. Meanwhile in his office one of the Vice Presidents of the company was hard at work signing papers and he had a small cup of nightshade tea beside him as he dutifully worked on important documents. It was then that the lacrima on his desk lit up and the receptionist spoke to him.”Mr Detholusin we have a newcomer here interested in joining the company” the receptionists voice said as Sol touched the lacrima as he finished his paper. “ I understand Ill be right down to greet them thank you for the heads up” he said as he organized his finish papers and put them in a box before touching a button and they warped to the correct place in the company. Sol then finished his tea and headed out the door and took the elevator down to the main floor. The door opened and the reaper emerged in his white and black uniform and his vice president pin on display.

The Deathless still gained some looks due to his snow white skin and blood red eyes but it is not as bad as it was before. The slayer approached the desk as the receptionist looked up to him. “ah here he is my I present one of the vice presidents of the company mr Sol Detholusin” she said as Sol bowed a bit in greeting. “ it is a pleasure to meet you mr…” he paused so the boy could introduce himself. “ so I was told you are interested in joining our company? It seems your in luck we are always accepting newcomers but of course we always test to make sure the applicant makes the cut” he explained as he motioned for the newcomer to follow him. Even being close the newcomer would be able to feel the power that radiated off of the Reaper and while he looked to be at ease in truth the man was on guard but hiding it very well. the slayer would take the newcomer to the training grounds where he would turn back to the hopeful applicant. "so tell me what made you decide to join us I would like to know before I give you your test.” He asked his eyes curious but also watching for any hint of deceit .

wc- 417

_____________________________________________________________________________________

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown. Fear what you do not Know"

Gold Lacrima Ends 11/23/2020

Perry Bardell
    Perry Bardell

[Intro] Becoming a Peddler of Goods Empty Re: [Intro] Becoming a Peddler of Goods

Post by Perry Bardell 17th June 2019, 1:29 pm

Perry Bardell

Post WC: 494 words
    Total WC: 1265 words
    Tagged: @idunno

The receptionist assured Perry that his request would be taken care of and called for someone to swing by. Somebody from high up in the hierarchy of the Company. "Thank you very much for your assistance, miss." The young man would thank the kind lady and tip his hat, backing up a few steps away from the desk, leaving space for anyone who wanted access to the receptionist. Nova mimicked the motion, but his head kept on swinging around, taking in the area around them. He felt wary of the new surroundings, but that was nothing new to him.

Thankfully they didn't have to wait long and before they knew it, a man clad in a black and white uniform approached the desk. The receptionist introduced the man as Sol Detholusin, a vice president of the Company. Perry certainly didn't expect somebody from that portion of the hierarchy to fetch him. Who knew, maybe he was the only one available. Regardless, somebody came by and that all that mattered. Though that pin on his uniform looked like a nice trinket that he could snatch along the wa-.. No, no. He couldn't be thinking along those lines about his potentially new employer. That being said, his thieving urges were becoming restless and it worried him.

After Sol spoke up, he gave Perry a bit of space to introduce himself. "Perry. The pleasure is mine. And this is Nova." He would shorten the introductions as he pointed at his otherworldly companion. Nova only grinned at the vice president and waved as a greeting. Perry also didn't want to just yell out his full name, hoping that just his first would suffice for the time being. After introducing himself and Nova, Sol confirmed that the Company was indeed looking for people to join, as long as they were worthy. He motioned for the young man to follow him and he obliged.

Perry had no idea where he was being taken, but he didn't question it, as he was not exactly in the position to do so. Eventually the vice president stopped and turned around, asking about the reason behind Perry wanting to join the Company. Well, he most certainly couldn't say that he was pretty good at acquiring items to sell or trade via not strictly legal means. "Well, I find that I have hardly any problems talking to other people, which could prove beneficial for striking favourable trading deals. I should be also able to defend cargo, if there's need for it." Perry would share some of his qualities for starters, since Sol mentioned only those who are able are allowed to join. "The reason why I wish to join is that I would like to put my qualities to better use, other than just wildly jumping around from place to place." He would lay out the reasoning behind his decision. It most likely seemed sort of half-assed, but Perry was being honest with those statements.
    ivyleaf33 of FTRP

Useful links:

Character: Perry Bardell ⭐ Primary Magic: Black Cat of the Night ⭐ Perry's Inventory & Info: The Black Cat's Threads and Possessions ⭐ Template: Code shenanigans

Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sol 25th June 2019, 1:12 am

Sol nodded to both Perry and Nova as they introduced themselves though the look in Perrys eye caught the Reapers attention and he walked in front of them towards the training grounds.”Oh yes Mr Perry if your fingers are getting sticky I suggest you keep them to yourself theft is not looked upon nicely here” he stated hoping to curb a bad habit before it even came out in the young man. The Reaper may have had a smile on his face as he said it but the tone was clear that that theft would be punished without question. Perry then explained once they reached the training grounds that he didn’t have a problem talking to people so he could strike trading deals which Sol admitted was a useful skill but there was more to striking a deal with talking well.” as useful as that is the CEO and the Vice Presidents alongside me would make sure your up to snuff before sending you on such a mission” he explained since someone not skilled in negotiating would not be good for the company and while the young man seemed confident Sol would rather play on the side of caution then risk the companys reputation being damaged.

As Perry explained that he wanted to put his skills to better use and not jump around from place to place which the reaper could relate to though he needed more information.”And what magic do you wield Mr Perry I find its always good to know what someone can do be it magic or physical capibilitys” he explained. While Sol could test cleverness and he had in the past more often then not he enjoyed testing a persons magic abilitys or physical abilitys. It was a part of him that enjoyed fighting and battle and the chance to see potential sparing partner is always something he looked out for. At this point the Vice President was unsure what he was going to test the newcomer on if he was going to look into his magic prowess or if he would test his cleverness and perhaps throw a riddle or a puzzle at him, Either way he would figure it out quickly and he as sure that finding out Perrys magic would help him make that choice.

wc- 384

total wc- 801

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown. Fear what you do not Know"

Perry Bardell
    Perry Bardell

Post by Perry Bardell 8th July 2019, 8:08 am

Perry Bardell

Post WC: 335 words
    Total WC: 1600 words
    Tagged: @taggerino

The possible future employer seemed to have noticed a glimpse of idea of thievery going through Perry's head. He wanted to reply that he would not steal from him as he saw it as being probably below his skill level, but he bit his tongue, instead. He was a charmer, not a rude douchebag. After the thief shared... some of his talents, Sol made a point of him needed further training before he would be put on any mission regarding trading deals or cargo defense. Which was fair enough. Perry may have had talents that he was confident in, he used them in different ways than to what the Trading Company might need.

Sol seemed to be satisfied enough with Perry's reasoning behind wanting to join the Company, as he inquired about the magic type that he used. Simple enough. "I draw my powers from darkness, shadows and void." He would begin with the essential information about his magic. "I can mould it into various shapes and purposes or imbuing myself with it, depending on what I need." He would continue his explanation. "Though I mostly fight with the intent of outwitting my opponents, I am capable of a more brute approach, if need be." The thief would share his thinking behind the strategies that he would be utilising in battles.

With all that said and done, Perry would leave his cat form as a little ace in his sleeve. It could be used to fool others or infiltrate various areas. This shifting ability was honestly Perry's favourite. It was the sole reason why he gave himself the name of Black Cat, after all. Not to mention that he absolutely loved freaking out the superstitious portion of Fiore's population. "Now I imagine that you would wish to see me in action? You did mention a 'test' of sorts." The young man would ask about the next steps of action, though he thought that he had a pretty good hunch as to where they were headed.
    ivyleaf33 of FTRP

Useful links:

Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sol 11th July 2019, 10:25 pm

As Perry explained that his magic and abilitys Sol nodded in approval, of course he wouldn’t turn the man down on magic alone but the fact that he had versatility as very handy. “sounds like you have a good grasp on your magic and what it can do. Its always good to be able to outwit an enemy since only one strike is needed to potentially end a battle” he said as they went out of the building and onto the training grounds for the test, the woods seemed to surround them before the Reaper turned to the newcomer.”Yes actually I would like to see your abilitys since getting a proper measure of them will let me determine what training you will need for the future” he explained before suddenly the shadows consumed him and a second later he was revealed in his regular attire outside of his province, the reaper as garbed in black pants and a black sleeveless Chinese shirt along with black combat boots. It was clear now that this test might have a physical aspect to it but how physically demanding. If this newcomer had shadow magic at his disposal then Sol was greatly looking forward to seeing just how it stacked up to his own.

now since you mention that your magic involves shadows and the void this test is simple I want to see just efficient and strong your magic is., the goal is simple show just how skilled you are and once I have my measure ill be seeing just how well you can handle my magic since you never know when a higher rank mage will ambush a delivery” he explained as he crossed his arms and waited for the attacks to come. While this newcomer held his interest but no doubt was not much of a threat to him Sol would be taking no chances and would keep his guard up incase something tried to surprise him.

WC- 327

total WC - 1,128

Perry Bardell
    Perry Bardell

Post by Perry Bardell 18th July 2019, 2:39 pm

Perry Bardell

Post WC: 419 words
    Total WC: 2019 words

Perry was glad to see that he was not alone with the ideology of putting more emphasis on outwitting opponents, rather than just overwhelming them with raw strength. The young man followed the other man out of the building, to what seemed to be grounds for possibly training or other rigorous physical activities. Sol turned around and Perry, along with Nova, stopped in their tracks. The man proclaimed that he wished to see Perry in action, to determine his future. Which was what he was expecting that would be happening next.

Sol then was briefly covered by shadows and as soon as they cleared up, he was dressed in what seemed to be a more casual or regular attire. It was probably something that he would wear when he didn't have to the formal outfit on. Perhaps Perry could invest into a spell like that. He reckoned that something as practical as that would come in handy every now and then. However, that was not the time to be distracted by the endless possibilities of the future. The test was there and then.

The vice president then explained how he would be testing Perry's capabilities and the mage would nod in return. In reality, Perry's magical strength was questionable and he was aware that he had ways to go. "Very well. A little showcase, then." He would say and start slowly walking to the side. Nova would step back to make room for him, but he knew that the test was not aimed at him. At least at the time being. The mage would conjure and throw a ball of shadowfire in Sol's direction. It was not directly aimed at him, but Perry was sure that he would've dodged it, anyway. The young man would then conjure a ball of void in front of him that he overloaded to make it explode. So he presented both close ranged and long ranged spells. He wanted to use his shadowfire spike, but he quickly realised that that spell in particular had much better use indoors, rather than outdoors. Unless he was surrounded by a lot objects that could be used as anchors, but that didn't happen too many times.

The void explosion wasn't big enough to cause any damages. Perry reckoned that causing collateral damage wouldn't turn out well for him. The mage was prepared for whatever else had Sol readied for him. He was hoping not to disappoint, because his true talents didn't lie directly in his magic he wielded.
    ivyleaf33 of FTRP

Useful links:

Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sol 28th July 2019, 4:56 pm

As Sol saw the ball of Shadows approached him and he smirked as he didn’t block it nor avoid it like the newcomer might think he would instead he simply open his mouth and breathed in as the ball of shadow would suddenly fly into his mouth before he simply ate it and smirked.”Not bad a bit of spice to it but I have tasted better” he said before he was suddenly struck by the void explosion and he scowled a bit as he felt the pain of the explosion hit him but he didn’t move an inch from his spot he didn’t even shift his stance at all and he took the brunt of the pain he felt.” Not a bad first display but lets see you keep up that momentum now” he explained before he decided to test the mans resolve. All of a sudden a black and purple aura covered him and suddenly the air in the training ground suddenly got heavy and it felt as if gravity in the area had increased greatly.

how do you handle the pressure of a situation such as this” he said his red eyes looking at him and while he was giving off a immense amount of magical power the Reaper was not even scratching the limit of his magical power at all but even this amount could make civilians faint. The reapers eyes were locked on Perry and were following every movement he made like a hawk. The aura of shadow and poison flowed across and from his body fluidly and seemed to writhe and move like it was alive and ready to lash out should the Reaper want it to. This was also something that Sol found was important could you hold your fear in a situation like there where the enemy was far stronger then one could ever hope to beat, can one feel fear and not crumple under the pressure of it.

wc- 327

total WC- 1,455

Aranea
    Aranea

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Halloween Social - Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Eagle Vision
    Experience : 1,462

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aranea 1st August 2019, 6:42 am

The celestial spirit, Aranea, better known around Tolgalen and most of the trading company as the human, Lucy, smoothed over her red kimono and double checked the handiwork of her recently attained second wand. It was only good for simple enchantments, but offered great utility in its variety of applications. Once she was satisfied with the updo it had put her seriously long blonde hair in, Lucy slipped her enchantment wand back into the handle of her primary wand for safekeeping.

Lucy had meant to spend more of her time working with mortal wizards when she joined the company. That had not quite panned out the way she planned. Falling in love with the Midian culture in the Tolgalen province of Myazhe was as far outside her personal realm of possibilities as could be belle she signed on here.

Yet her she was, headed back up there to help out in another village. These days she split most of her time there, and hunting back in Fiore. Keeping her vow made rude split necessary. Lucy was not sure all this time she had spent helping around there instead of working more closely with mortal mages improved her chances of redeeming herself in the eyes of the Celestial Spirit King. If he was still the wise king she remembered, it would not matter. The people of Myazhe made it possible for the Celestial Spider to see all of Earthland as more than just the wasteland she had managed to survive all these past decades.

All set, Lucy gathered her things and the packages she would be carrying to Myazhe this time. On her way out, she passed the training ground, and was drawn closer after hearing activity. She was pleased to catch sight of Sol and a man she assumed was a potential new recruit to the company. Lucy smiled warmly and bowed to Sol and Perry.

She hoped they did not mind an audience, Lucy had meant to make more of an effort to meet more of the mortals in the company's employ. Better late than never, so she set her packages down, and knelt down on the ground to spectate. Her trip could wait a little while.

[Intro] Becoming a Peddler of Goods Rts9LMb
    ~*✿*☆♥Aranea ~ Silver Key Spirit/Celestial Spider♥☆*✿*~
    Perry Bardell
    Perry Bardell

Post by Perry Bardell 14th August 2019, 2:40 pm

Perry Bardell

Post WC: 384 words
    Total WC: 2403 words

The ball of shadowy fire that Perry had let loose was not meant to hit Sol, but the thief did not expect him to eat it. That was cool. Perry kind of wished that he could do the same. Though he wasn't sure about the spiciness? Was that a compliment? The young man would take it as a compliment, even though Sol said that he had 'tasted better'. The void blast that Perry had let loose actually managed to affect the other man, although he didn't seem too fazed by it. However, it was Sol's turn.

The other man was enveloped by an intense aura, the aura itself almost felt palpabale. As if there was insivible pressure, threatening to push him down. The feeling was overwhelming, but it was a test and Perry would do the best he could with the abilities he had at his disposal. Out of the corner of his eye he noticed movement to the side and he took a quick glance. It wouldn't hurt, right? He saw a girl bowing and kneeling near the entrance to the grounds, possibly looking for some entertainment or waiting for them to finish up. Whatever the case was, the young man would quickly lift his hat and nod towards the girl as he put the hat back down. Nova would wave at the girl as a greeting of his own, as he continued to watch the show unfolding before him.

He knew that he was rather pressed for time. With a swift motion of his hand Perry conjured a piece of void that he shaped into a small stick-like object and tossed it, so that it landed right in front of Sol. It was his shadowfire spike, that the thief hoped would obscure the other man's vision as soon as the spike transformed into a continuous stream of shadowfire. Hoping that Sol's view would be sufficiently obscured, so that he wouldn't notice Perry jumping backwards and disappearing in a puff of smoke. If the plan was successful, the thief would quietly navigate towards Sol's side, praying that the small diversion would make the invisibility worth it, since he was quite confident in saying that the other mage would be more than capable to discern Perry's position by observing a moving source of magic.
    ivyleaf33 of FTRP

Useful links:

Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sol 25th August 2019, 3:23 pm

Catching another scent close by Sol blinked and caught sight of Aranea watching them and bowing before he nodded back to her not taking his focus off the battle. As his opponent did the same thing for the girl Sol prepared himself for the next attack, the Reapers blood red eyes never left his opponent and always seemed to be picking up on every little movement. It seemed that the boy was going to make another move and suddenly formed a spike of what looked like shadow and chucked it right before the Vice Presidents feet and it then started to give off a large amount of magic blocking his view even as he jumped back a bit. Sol then smirked a bit ‘an interesting idea but this isn’t my first time dealing with such a tactic’ he thought to himself before he would shift into shadows and he hung around the edges of the spike so he blended in, what would make it harder is that Sol also ceased giving off such a strong magical aura when he shifted so it would throw Perry off. It was clever since it would seem like Sol vanished as well for a moment as he lingered in a shadowy form and waited for the next possible strike.

So far the Vice President admitted the boys magic needed some work but this recent tactic was decent, he knew if you could obscure vision then the opponent either had to strike blindly or move which either one could risk falling into a trap or worse.glancing at Aranea from the shadows Sol hoped she was enjoying herself as they sparred. Sol made a mental note for later that he needed to help Perry learn how to make more spells to increase his arsenal and effects. The slayer had many spells but he could not risk using them on the newcomer since they would cause a great amount of damage if not risk life threatening injuries if he used them. Sol would wait till he saw Perry stop moving since he was following his scent and then he would lunge from the shadows with a powerful uppercut to the chin.

Aranea
    Aranea

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Halloween Social - Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Eagle Vision
    Experience : 1,462

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aranea 29th August 2019, 11:24 am

Lucy smiled again to Sol and Perry. This test was far different than her own had been. It made sense that each test was as different as each new mage. The Celestial Spider preferred to avoid combat when possible, so she was glad her test did not include sparring. She much preferred fighting from ambush. Decades our survival instinct taught the spirit to run in every other situation.

It was only recently, through her work with the people of Myazhe and helping fight the plague troubles around Tolgalen, that she began to remember what it is like to have more than mere survival to fight for.

She decided to make herself more at home, so she spun and weaved a little swing to sit in out of deep purplish silk. The silk seemingly produced com her hands, if either of it'd them had time or care to notice. Lucy settled into her swing after fishing out a package of nuts and dried fruit from her various packages. She snacked and and continued to watch, not sure she should be rooting for anyone. So she just observed and relaxed quietly.

[Intro] Becoming a Peddler of Goods Rts9LMb
    ~*✿*☆♥Aranea ~ Silver Key Spirit/Celestial Spider♥☆*✿*~
    Perry Bardell
    Perry Bardell

Post by Perry Bardell 1st October 2019, 11:38 am

Perry Bardell

Post WC: 356 words
    Total WC: 2759 words
    Tagged: @Sol @Aranea

It seemed that Perry was not the only one with the ability to disappear from sight. Though he felt that his version was far inferior, since the moment that Sol vanished, so did most of his magical signature. The whole sparring session was a bit of a snooze fest for a certain strange creature, but he knew that as soon as Sol performed his move the things were getting interesting. For a change.

The thief was still taking a few steps to the side, stopping for a moment to decide on his next step. However, as soon as he did that, he knew that it was a mistake. That very moment, Perry felt a rush towards him. Great. Perry felt the Vice President's fist connect with his chin, rather painfully. At least he knew that his invisibility was useless against Sol, if nothing else. The mage tasted blood in his mouth, as he swiftly shifted into his cat form, revealing himself while dimming his own magical signature. He did it out of reflex in a feeble attempt to minimize the damage. Maybe if he was faster or better at predicting an outcome in a fight, he wouldn't have a bleeding mouth as a result.

The shift from Perry's human form into his cat one revealed him, as he sat on the ground, looking up at Sol. Even though he changed forms, the wound persisted and the mage quietly hissed out of pain as his head rang a bit. "Ooooh! Never seen you actually turn into a cat! You're so adorable, even from over here!" Nova's voice laughed in Perry's mind and the cat turned around to give him a good glare. But the young man had to admit. Being a cat was the way to get free stuff. And fish for information or get out of sticky situations, although it really didn't work out for him this time. The thief was fine with calling the spar as his defeat for the time being and meowed up at Sol. He hoped the few skills he demonstrated were good enough that the Company was willing to employ him.
    ivyleaf33 of FTRP

Useful links:

Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sol 23rd October 2019, 11:43 pm

As Sol felt his fist connect to the younger mans face he smirked a bit before the next event made him confused beyond belief, "A..Cat?” he said tilting his head in confusion and a bit of amusement.”Im guessing that this is you surrendering since even if you’re a smaller target it doesn’t help much” he said before he brushed himself off to get rid of any dust of dirt on his uniform before he sighed and spoke again.”shift back your assessment is done Lucy you can come over as well if you wish” he said before he looked at the cat.”Ill permit you entry into the company but I will say your magic needs some work” he explained before he stretched and cracked his neck a bit.”You have some decent spells but it seems that your more inclined to avoid a fight rather then deal with one that wont do” he explained as his eyes gained a serious look to them.

you might find yourself on a job or a delivery that might have to deal with bandits or Vagabonds you either have to have the strength to detain them or scare them off so they wont come back you have a decent base but you need to increase your spells and your range of abilitys” he added before he glanced at Aranea.”did you enjoy the show Lucy however brief it was?” he asked before he looked at Perry again “so where would you like your mark and what color would you like?” he asked as he pulled a stamp out of a shadow portal.

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 10:06 am