Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

a Meeting of Muscle (Indra/ Intro)

Yuudai
    Yuudai

Player 
    Lineage : Power of Apocalypse
    Position : None
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 3,356

a Meeting of Muscle (Indra/ Intro) Empty a Meeting of Muscle (Indra/ Intro)

Post by Yuudai 16th April 2019, 3:51 pm

Yuudai grumbled as he walked into the bar in Hosenka, he had recently left the Sabertooth Guild and while it wasn’t on bad terms he was annoyed with how stagnant it felt sometimes. So he had left and now was in Hosenka relaxing in a bar but it seemed that he was getting stares and some glares as well. then again being a huge were hybrid he didn’t exactly blend in with others. His body weight had actually busted the stool he was on and it was struggling to hold his weight. As he decided to get another shot suddenly the guy beside him snatched the glass and drank it.”That was mine” he growled before the drunk just glared at him. “and why would good alcohol be wasted on a mutt on two legs” he jabbed before the Hybrid suddenly stood up to his full height before he grabbed the man by his shirt.” I suggest you rethink those words” he said lowly before another bar goer made a bad move.

we don’t want freaks in here get out” they said as the suddenly grabbed at one of Yuudais Tails which instantly made him slam the man in his hand down and in an instant a sickening crack echoed in the Bar as the offending man suddenly had his hand shattered in the Hybrids grip and with another twist another crack echoed as the mans arm broke further.”Do Not Touch My Tails you Bug You never Touch a Kitsunes Tails!” he snarled his fangs glinting like daggers before he suddenly gained a black aura and he touched the mans head.”I curse you with A lifetime of Bad Luck now GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!” he roared as he suddenly turned and tossed the man out of the bar and thru the door like he was a small rock. Turning around he growled.”anyone else want to try something stupid?!” he questioned loudly

_____________________________________________________________________________________

a Meeting of Muscle (Indra/ Intro) GSvDExK
    Suijin Azurestorm
    Suijin Azurestorm

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Player 
    Lineage : Betrayer of the Kamigawa
    Guild : XXX
    Experience : 17,062

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Water God Slayer Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

a Meeting of Muscle (Indra/ Intro) Empty Re: a Meeting of Muscle (Indra/ Intro)

Post by Suijin Azurestorm 16th April 2019, 5:09 pm

Indra had taken this time to revisit one of his favorite locations in FIore. Hosenka was known for its cultural adaption to Midi and thus Indra felt more at home there. Things had changed so much and now he was the Guild Master of a new guild. Though budding, it still held power and he was thirsty to do more. But still, even he needed a rest as he now having done missions and steps to keep his guild save.

However, sometimes he missed Sabertooth's place and spirit. They certainly knew how to party sometimes. He sat in a booth in the back, resting comfortably with his arm wrapped around one of the ladies from the bar. He was kind enough to buy her a drink, clearly she was hoping to make more with spending the night with him. But that went out the window with the disturbance in the bar-- she got scared off, leaving Indra feeling a bit sour.

"Daw, look like one has slipped through your fingers, Raijin Sensei," Kage teased, snickering from where he had his own food-- a plate with some trout and veggis.

Indra gave a soft growl at the cat and then turned to what caused the disturbance. A 9 tailed, humanoid wolf was kicking some serious butt as a few drinkers began to pick fun at the fact he wasn't human. THe display was not only pathetic, but stupid, as he could easily tell the fox-- wolf would beat the crap out of them. As he threw them out of the bar, Indra somehow thought he recognized him. It took a moment but he figure he recongized the sight and smell of him-- from around the Ace of Spades.

A part of him felt worried-- if he would recognize him, and then he would turn and attack him. Still, he seemed to be having a rough time. While he had no reason to feel sympathetic to him, it seemed like the kitsune warrior could use better company unless HE too found a girl. Who knows, some girls like the fuzzy ones-- if Kage was any example.

It was then that Indra spotted more goons about to make a move and try to make the kitsune leave. Just as they would be about to approach-- Indra did something he didn't think he had to do to grab attention.

A spark of electricity formed along his limbs-- and in an incredible speed, he literally flashed across the room as any ninja could-- only to stand casually between the wolf and the new thug. "You must be braindead to want to start something after seeing him beat the crap out of the others. So let me give you something to think about... If you think he was brutal," Indra said in a grim tone-- lightning crackling off his large, muscular body. "imagine the carnage that someone like me will do to you."It was then to show off a bit more... he probably did something he shouldn't have, but didn't care. Only to the eyes of the thug in front of him, who was much shorter, a mark appeared on Indra's chest. While preferring bare chest-- the 'scar' that was where he had taken off the Sabertooth logo-- a new mark made its appearance before the man's eyes, of a savage tribal claw mark that represented Rakshasa.

The thug recognized the logo, a look of fright in his eyes as he realized who he crossed. Without a word, the man just walked away... scared and dared to not even look back.

A smirk showed on Indra's face, the guild mark vanishing once more. "Heh, I think he pissed himself..." he said, covering his nose a bit to waft the smell away. He probably did and having a slayer's nose was never a good thing with that.

He turned to the were-kitsune or whatever they were called and Indra smiled with his arms folded across his chest. "Hey there. Rough night, huh? Wanna join me for some drinks? I can't promise anything but I bet we are better company than those losers." he suggested.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Yuudai
    Yuudai

Player 

Post by Yuudai 16th April 2019, 10:17 pm

As he suddenly heard the crackling of electricity the Hybrid turned to see a very strong and well muscled man stand between him and a few more thugs wanting to make him try and leave and surprisingly the man threatened the goons and managed to make them walk off and then turned to him before smiling a bit and offered to share a round of drinks with him and said they would hopefully be better company then those that he had just dealt with. “Yeah sure why not at least your being civil not many are” he explained before he would follow them back to their table and he would actually sit cross legged on the ground so he actually matched them in height and he removed his travel bag from his shoulder before he decided to pull out a bottle of dark alcohol from it.”consider this a thanks for helping me out back there its Blackberry Brandy home made and extremely strong” he offered before he relized he didn’t introduce himself.

oh yeah Im Yuudai Ortinbras formerly of Sabertooth” he said before he would get two glasses and he would pour out two drinks for them. He then as a show off good faith took a swig to show that it was not poisoned or tainted in anyway.”I always tend to keep some on hand when I leave home” he admitted before he looked at the two.”So what has you two in Hosenka?” he questioned. He was here of course because he was still travelling and while he would soon need to return back to Tolgalen he would at least get a few drinks and perhaps hunt a bit in the before he would.

Suijin Azurestorm
    Suijin Azurestorm

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Suijin Azurestorm 17th April 2019, 9:59 pm

Raijin led him to their seats, where Kage let out a soft meow at the sight of the were-kitsune. "Master, no offense, but I hope he doesn't have an appetite for Exceeds," Kage replied in a mild playful humor. Indra just ignored him as he sat down, surprised by the choice to sit cross-legged at the table-- not that Indra himself barely fitted in the booth due to his height and muscle mass.

When he pulled out the bottle of whisky, Indra raised a brow at it. "Don't think I ever tried it before, but after spending most of my life as a monk... I'm making up for lost time." he said as he accepted the gift. As he got comfy back in his chair and Kage was shy about smelling the booze, and still ate his fish, the stranger introduced himself as Yuudai Ortinbras-- of Sabertooth.

Indra nearly coughed on the whisky-- not cause it was strong but his concerns realized. He was from Sabertooth, and worried if this guy would recognize him-- or worse knew that he left the guild and now was running a dark one. A few knew, and he might too. But he soon heard 'formally' and calmed down a bit.

He downed a the first shot, loving the burn and flavor of it as he slapped it back to the table hard. "NIce to meet you, boozehound," Indra said, intending to keep the conversation light. "Call me Raijin..." He said as he tried to ease up. "Not sure if you remember me... but I was in Sabertooth too. And Kage and I come here alot. I'm from Midi originally so i like to come here and relax. Feel more at home here than Ace of Spades did."

Yuudai
    Yuudai

Player 

Post by Yuudai 18th April 2019, 11:50 pm

As Indra would cough on his drink at Yuudais introduction the Hybrid would bust into a barking laugh.”Careful or your gonna be breathing fire with how strong that stuff is” he said as he finished laughing a bit.”Like I said Im formerly of Sabertooth so as long as your not causing trouble right now I could care less” he explained as he took a drink of his alcohol and ordered 4 orders of Hujiao Bing Pepper Buns from the waitress passing by and he learned that the man before him was called Raijin and that he was formerly of Sabertooth as well and it made the hybrid blink before nodding.” I think I saw you there I normally was not around there long just to grab work since my homes not here on the mainland” he explained before the waitress returned two large plates each with around 10 pepper buns on them.

As Yuudai nodded in thanks he grabbed one and muttered a thank you for the meal before he sank his fangs into it as the crust made a crunch and the smell of juicy pork white pepper and scallions wafted around the table along with some soy sauce mixed into it as well. at the mention of being from Midi the Godslayers ears perked a bit as he looked at Indra.” Huh interesting My tribes from Midi as well though they live in the cursed lands since it’s a bit hard to live in Midi due to cultural rules but despite that I was still taught Midi culture and traditions so its nice to meet someone else from my homeland” he said with a smirk

Suijin Azurestorm
    Suijin Azurestorm

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Suijin Azurestorm 19th April 2019, 8:45 pm

The breathing fire comment humored Indra as he took another sip of the whisky.. the drink starting to loosen him up. "Trust me I swallowed much more shocking things than this," he said, unable to stop the lightning-slayer pun if Yuudai caught on to him. He took th is time to wonder why he left-- at least worry if he would attack him. "Why you leave the guild? Part of me misses it, but I choose a different path. That and some arguments..." he said as he began to feel a bit more relaxed.

Learning he was from Midi was cool, despite the cursed lands. "Yeah I do miss Midi, and why I come here... Again, was raised as a monk there for a time. Glad I left that place long ago..." He took another swig, now enjoying the flavor and the burn-- and poured himself a second one.

He would frequently glance at the waitress, eyeing her lustfully as she would deliver a bottle of saki for them. He gave her a wink and hoped she would come back-- but he was feeling too buzzed now to really know if she was interested or not.

From across the table, Kage frowned as he felt like he was ignored a bit. "Anyway, I'm Kage. I'm Raijin-Sensei's apprentice. He is training me to be a kick-ass ninja! Mreow!" He said in an adorable cat-like tone-- which really betrayed his more intimidating form, if presuming Yuudai would try to push the cat's buttons.

"Caught the little fuzzball trying to steal from me and a woman I was with. All and all, he isn't that bad." Indra replied, pouring himself another drink. "I actually learned I come from a clan of shinobi back in Midi-- but its a long story."

Yuudai
    Yuudai

Player 

Post by Yuudai 22nd April 2019, 11:19 pm

As Indra would make a Lightning pun Yuudai could only let out a laugh before smirking revealing large and sharp fangs.”True you look like you could handle a stiff drink which is good when your drinking my homemade alcohol “he said before he heard the question as to why he left the guild and the hybrid just sighed before he shrugged.”As much as I liked it I felt like it was becoming stagnant and I honestly find it boring its not bad to help people but when your not doing much other then just showing up to grab jobs then it starts to feel a bit pointless” he explained as he took another huge swig of his brandy. As the Hybrid ate his pepper buns he rolled his eyes a bit at his companys libido towards the waitress and he coughed to get his attention.”keep it in your pants man besides trying to perform while intoxicated doesn’t end well from what I heard” the Wolf jabbed at him with a cocky smirk.

As he finished he heard the cat with Indra introduce himself as Kage and that Raijin was teaching him to be a badass ninja which made the Godslayer smirk.”Aw that’s nice you can distract them with cute and then throw a senbon in their eye” he teased. He wasent aiming to be mean but just ruffle the cats fur.”perhaps I can hear the story later Raijin though for now I have an idea” he said as he finished his last pepper bun and sighed at the feeling of a full belly before he held his right arm out showing that he wanted to arm wrestle.”let see whos better at arm wrestling magic is allowed but we cant harm or mess with the other with it agreed” he said as he had a confident look on his face and he flexed and cracked his fingers hoping the stronger man would take the challenge.

Suijin Azurestorm
    Suijin Azurestorm

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Suijin Azurestorm 6th May 2019, 6:26 am

Indra wanted to laugh at the mention of his libido. He was shameless at that fact as he leaned back with the drink in his hand-- shirtless and showing off his muscle. If he hadn't need to be cautious, he would be showing off his guild mark as well. Perhaps he should? Who was he to fear? "Wolf-- I'll have you know no force on earth can hinder my performance if you catch your drift." Indra replied, and downed another drink like a pro.

Meanwhile, Kage frowned as he looked over to his master. It was then the little tiger Exceed laughed and created a poof of smoke. In his place, was a far larger, humanoid tiger with the same ninja-garb and smirk on his face. "Except when I take em. What can I say, the ladies love da fuzzy tiger." he said and trying to be 'among one of the boys', Kage took a drink from Yuudai's burbon too.

The effort made the cat cough at it though-- never having a drink of it before.

Indra laughed at this and dismissed the cat-- although it was true what he said. That little fuzzball got lucky in his own way as the ladies loved snuggling him as an Exceed.

Of course-- that soon was added to by Yuukai patting his head as if it was nothing but fluff. The cat growled at this, but didn't retaliate and glare at the kitsune.

The suggestion turned to Arm Wrestling of all things. Indra paused as he lowered his shot glass. "Arm wrestling magic? Is that a real thing? " he asked.

The clear challenge was obvious but Indra thought he he just boast a bit first. "I was put in weight training ever since I learned how to walk, " he said boastfully as he leaned forward on his arm, showing off the mass of muscles he had in it. "And believe me, I normally don't show off for other guys. Get's me nothing if you catch my meaning."

Besides the prideful attempt to boost his ego of his physical strength, Indra still was curious. This could be fun.

Kage just groaned at the idea of the two guys going at it. "Get a room you two..." the cat said.

Indra growled at Kage, the homophobic part of him stealing his focus.

Yuudai
    Yuudai

Player 

Post by Yuudai 7th May 2019, 11:49 pm

huh quite a boast” Yuudai chuckled as he took a swig of his alcohol as well. as he saw the now larger cat take a drink of his bourbon and coughed which made the hybrid let out a barking laugh.”Maybe you should stick to drinks you can handly kitty that’s a mans drink” he teased as he finished his glass and poured himself another.”No its not a real thing im just saying we can use magic while we arm wrestle but it cant be used to hurt or distract the other person” he clarified not wanting to confuse the lightning wielder even more. The hybrid cracked his fingers and smirked as Indra started to show off his muscles in an attempt to boast which made the godslayer raise an eyebrow.

you think that’s impressive try being raised in the wild and gaining muscle like this by hunting to survive. This is all natural” he said flexing a bit showing that his physic was just as strong as Indras.he then put his right arm out.”Come on Raijin don’t tell me your scared of a losing a challenge to a Wolf” he taunted with a cocky smirk on his face, he wasnt being mean by saying that he was wanting an honest challenge and he got the feeling this mage could actually give him a challenge other then his wife.

Suijin Azurestorm
    Suijin Azurestorm

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Suijin Azurestorm 16th May 2019, 4:26 pm

Kage grumbled lightly at the crack at the drink he had. His nose and whiskers twitched at the sharp taste. This would easily become a cat and dog fight if not for the sheer aura of strength Yuii was giving off. He just growled lightly at the kitsune and sat back .

The challenge was clear and the magic was only for show and intimidation. Indra glanced around the bar, seeing their roughhousing and drinking was already causing some gazes in their direction. He didn't mind showing off and didn't care if he pissed people off. Using a bit of magic also added to it-- it all sounded fun to Indra.

As Yuii tried to flex and show off, Indra crackled his neck left and right to loosen up. Had he used his own lightning magic, he could of easily expand his muscle mass but for now he was already pretty big to match Yuii. He stuck out his chest and raised his arm, flexing as he reached up on the table to extend his arm-- already packed with muscle to make any man second guess a decision to fight.

"Heh, I'm sure you're impressive... but mine is supernatural. You only get guns like these training with a dragon. So don't blame me if you bite off more than you can chew, wolfie," he teased and extended his hand for them to arm wrestle. The sheer testastrone was overflowing-- making some people question the nature of the two's interaction.

"Seriously... the trash talk is just embarass--- *ZAP* OUCH!" Kage got zapped by Indra's residual electricity, enough to make the tiger's fur stand on end a little bit.

The glow off the Dragon Slayer illuminated that corner as he readed to lock grips with the fellow ex-Sabertooth mage. This might not be as fun as hooking up with a hot woman nearby-- but this was second best to try and match brawn with another warrior.

Current date/time is 29th April 2024, 4:20 am