Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Plague Part 3: The Sickness

Samira Nassar
    Samira Nassar

Celestial Avatar

Celestial Avatar

Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Demon Slayer- Zodiac Key- Legal Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- The Completionist- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Solo Artist- Taskmaster- Collector- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Motor City Rush- Hero- Summer Special Tier 5- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Summoner of Divinities
    Position : Goddess of Humility
    Faction : Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Lamia Scale (Ace)
    Cosmic Coins : 485
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 10,188,889

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Avatar Summoning
    Second Skill: Celestial Avatar
    Third Skill: Avatar Aspect

The Plague Part 3: The Sickness Empty The Plague Part 3: The Sickness

Post by Samira Nassar 4th March 2019, 8:25 am

Job Info:

Last edited by Samira Nassar on 18th March 2019, 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Samira Nassar
    Samira Nassar

Celestial Avatar

Celestial Avatar

Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Demon Slayer- Zodiac Key- Legal Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- The Completionist- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Solo Artist- Taskmaster- Collector- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Motor City Rush- Hero- Summer Special Tier 5- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Player 

Character Sheet

The Plague Part 3: The Sickness Empty Re: The Plague Part 3: The Sickness

Post by Samira Nassar 4th March 2019, 8:19 pm

"Lets see. I think that is everything." Samira told herself, and any spirit in her head listening, and the people passing by that thought she was a weirdo for talking to herself. She had decided to take a shopping trip to buy some stuff that she clearly didn't need, but was interesting to have just in case anyway. Multiple shopping bags were in her hands as she slowly carried them down the street and around the crowd. All the way until she reached a corner where a lion in a more humanoid form stood there waiting. "Carry these for me, would you?" The bags were forced into his claws before he could even get a single syllable out as a response. "Thank you."

Anhur, the lion that was now some bag holder, looked at Samira, then the bags, and then finally his golden gaze fixated back on the woman once more. "No." The bags were forced back into Samira's hold.

"You mentioned that you wanted to come with me, but you avoided all of the shops. The least you could do is carry my bags home."

"Carrying bags is not what I intended to do. Have the Portal Master take care of this. Did that not cross your mind? It saves time and allows you to shop longer."

"That is less enjoyable. Just carry one bag for me. I already carried them all this far by myself. These are all starting to get overly heavy."

"You are stronger than that. If it really bothers you then you should have bought less."

Samira pouted as Anhur turned and started to walk away. She could have bought less, but she clearly needed all of that stuff to take up space in her room! Normally she wouldn't have bought anything at all, or even shopped. But thanks to a certain former guildmate Samira had begun to take part in the practice of spending a few jewels here and there... possibly many. Thank goodness that she didn't take days off for herself all too often or else there was a chance that she would become an extreme hoarder of useless junk.

"Huh?" The woman forgot about her sudden unfortunate circumstance and turned her attention behind her. Someone was shouting her name in a very obnoxious manner. She could see a woman flailing her arms wildly, hitting other people that she ran past but didn't seem to notice at all. "Oh, it is her again." The overly paranoid herbalist from Beanstalk Village had ended up in the same location as she, and recognized her. Joy. Normally Samira would not have minded [strikethrough]or would have at least tolerated it[/strikethrough], but she disliked having her name shouted and having attention drawn to her.

After a crash collison between the two of them because for some reason the herbalist forgot to put on her running brakes, it was explained that Beanstalk Village was in trouble once again thanks to those mysterious plants of super mysteriousness. This time it was affecting even the nearby animals. Samira really would not have minded helping, but... were there really not any other mages closer that could help? There was no telling how much time was wasted locating her and then even traveling there in person! What a fruitloop.

(Word Count: 546)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Samira Nassar
    Samira Nassar

Celestial Avatar

Celestial Avatar

Character Sheet

The Plague Part 3: The Sickness Empty Re: The Plague Part 3: The Sickness

Post by Samira Nassar 4th March 2019, 8:20 pm

When they both got there it was clear that the herbalist was not simply exaggerating. The domestic livestock such as the pigs and chickens had seemed to go insane and had some sort of purple mass growing on them that sprouted glowing mushrooms. There was even stories of it infected the nearby wildlife as well, told by several villagers that had to fight off the wolves of the nearby forest. Normally they stayed away from the village, but lately they had started to attack and showed the same physical symptoms as the livestock. Samira's task was simply to eliminate what infected animals that she could find. That was simple enough, but she didn't really want to stop there.

"Instead of killing them, is there a chance any of you could cure them of this disease?" The question went to her spirits, who exelled far better at that sort of thing than she did. A few of them anyway.

'In all my years I have never seen an illness such as this. I can cure their bodies, but their minds are already lost.'

'Eh, I could do both, but I'm not going to. It's best just to put them out of their misery. If cured now there is always that chance our magic isn't enough to permanently cure it. It's an unknown illness that is unnatural. Best not take any chances.'

The third didn't want to interefere with the balance of things or something. In conclusion, the infected animals had to be put down to keep from spreading the disease to other animals as well as people. Thankfully no actual people had been infected yet. And so, Samira and spirits started with the domestic livestock before moving onto hunting some of the wolves down that the villagers had fought off before. One particular animal that no one had noticed being infected before had been a massive bear, which appeared not too long after the wolves had been tracked. It looked far more sickly and far gone than the others, and so there was even less hesitance on letting it go into whatever afterlife bears went to. Still, if even the bears were infected, just how deep into the forest had it spread? She couldn't very well eliminate the entire forest!

After some time of hunting down the dangerous animals, Samira returned to the village to make her report. The Herbalist asked her to stay there for a few days. The reason? The Herbalist's scientist wizard friend was coming to the village to help with investigating the plants further and the illness. Things had gone a bit too far to let the research proceed slowly. Samira agreed to stay, but only just in case more animals attacked, or if going further into the forest was necessary.

(Word Count: 464
    Total: 1010)

Edit 3-15-20
    500 for Original Turn In
    500 for D Rank Freeform

Current date/time is 29th April 2024, 5:35 am