Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Why Do Our Dates Become Disasters? (event with Kyran)

Gaia
    Gaia

Get Married- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- Halloween job event participant - Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Vocat Cor
    Position : None
    Partner : Kyran
    Guild : Sabertooth [Ace]
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Ruvel
    Experience : 450,578

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Dragon Tarot Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Why Do Our Dates Become Disasters? (event with Kyran) Empty Why Do Our Dates Become Disasters? (event with Kyran)

Post by Gaia 8th February 2019, 11:46 am

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Gaia
    Gaia

Get Married- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- Halloween job event participant - Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Summer Special Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Why Do Our Dates Become Disasters? (event with Kyran) Empty Re: Why Do Our Dates Become Disasters? (event with Kyran)

Post by Gaia 8th February 2019, 7:52 pm

GAIA SABIN
    The Cards Aren't Always Right
    Gaia takes a deep breath as she runs a hand through her dark hair. She looks to the ring on her left finger, and softly smirks to herself. She was married, to her love. A giddy sensation fell over her as she grins to her ring now. Gaia had decided to attempt to make the plans for the date this time. Maybe her doing it would make the date work out this time. This was their first date after being married, and she was super excited for it. She had part of her hair pushed back by a coral pink rose hair ornament. She also donned on a pink outfit themed similar to the rose ornament. The dress she wore had a strap over her left shoulder and hugged the upper part of her torso till it got to her waist, in which it flared out over her hips. Around her waist would tie a glittering ribbon behind her back in that of a bow. Her flats she wore were that similar to ballet slippers, which she thoroughly enjoyed wearing because of the fact they were like so. Of course, around her neck was Noya, while her bag, holding her tarot cards and minor things, was on her hip.

"I hope Kyran can get here soon... I was hoping to see the cherry blossoms blooming with him..." She muses as she looks up to one of the trees. This time, Rose Garden wasn't being invaded by a cherry blossom mage and trapping everyone inside of the city. This time, Gaia was actually on a date, not even attempting a small 'fake date' for her own fantasies this time either. This time, she was married to him, where it all started officially. Where they confessed they liked one another and officially begun going out. The thought of this being where she and Kyran actually started, made her more than eager for this date.

As the tarot mage was staring at a tree, someone came up to her, clearing their throat. "Excuse me... are you a mage?" "Yes...?" "Can I get your assistance? I'll pay you. I work for Fiore's Fine Chocolates, and we need help delivering our chocolates from our warehouse to our store... but they're at opposite ends of Rose garden..." He admits to her. Gaia blinks a bit as she was trying her hardest to not bite her lip. She wanted to refuse... but at the same time she felt she'd be terrible for refusing. She sighs deeply as she hangs her head. "Myself and my husband will help as soon as he gets here..." She scratches the back of her head. "You have my word as a Sabertooth mage." Hopefully Kyran would be okay with this... but as she thought of it a bit more, they could see more of Rose Garden and the cherry blossoms about.

The man smiles brightly to her as he grabbed her hand. "Thank you! Thank you so much! You don't know how much this means to me! You won't regret helping, I promise!" He says as he grabs a paper from his coat pocket. "Here's the address of the warehouse... and here's the address of the store..." He scribbled quickly and handed the card to her. "Tell them that Antonio sent you to help. They'll understand." He grabs her hand again. "Thank you... soooo much." He couldn't help but say as he quickly goes back to a cart with other chocolates on them, making sure no one was stealing any chocolates from him. The black haired mage takes a deep breath as she hangs her head. She felt too good sometimes. Even though she wasn't too big on chocolates herself, she hoped she could help others get their chocolates at least. At least it seemed like a simple and quick job, right?
    TAG: @Kyran WORDS: 652/1000 NOTES: bleh
    MEL @ WW

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Kyran
    Kyran

Main Account- Get Married- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- A-Rank- Wanderer- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Unknown Powerhouse- Achiever- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Inner Presence
    Partner : Gaia
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Mentor : Sol
    Experience : 1,302,466

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Mystic Blood Beasts
    Second Skill: Flame God Slayer 2nd Gen
    Third Skill: Sky Demon Slayer 2nd Gen

Why Do Our Dates Become Disasters? (event with Kyran) Empty Re: Why Do Our Dates Become Disasters? (event with Kyran)

Post by Kyran 12th February 2019, 5:37 pm

Kyran straightened his vest as he looked himself over in the mirror. Looking good! Someone is about to slay! Knock her dead! Rrrrrr Kyran chuckled at his demons. However their responses gave him a slight unease. The demons were rarely nice and he could count on his fingers the times all four of them were nice at the same time. The fact that Eae didn't speak up either was rather worrying. Could the demons be up to something? Something they'd kept Eae from revealing? He hoped not. Ever since getting married, power coursed through Kyran's body. His magic had changed, new powers had come into reach. He was still getting used to all the changes, not the least of which was being married. His thumb absentmindedly rubbed his wedding band. All that power in the hands of the demons made Kyran shudder. there was no telling what they would do with it. Whatever they did better not mess up the date Gaia had planned. He wanted it to go off without a hitch. One date where they could enjoy each other's company without something bad happening. It'd be a hallmark in their relationship.

Gaia had chosen the spot where they'd taken their first stumbling steps into this relationship. Kyran smiled at the thought as he locked up the apartment. That made this date all the more special. Though Noya would be there. Kyran was starting to feel like he should invest in getting a male companion for the ferret. Someone to distract her while Kyran and Gaia enjoyed themselves. That was neither here nor there. Kyran thumbed the manuscript in his satchel. It'd come surprisingly easily after their wedding. Sitting beside Gaia, his skin pressed against hers, his imagination simply took off. Kyran had taken to walking around without a shirt to encourage a touch or heated looks from Gaia. Though it might have been that Kyran finally felt a sense of belonging. He belonged next to Gaia, next to his wife. Whatever came at them, they would handle together. Kids, villians, stupid family things, all of it they would face together.

Gaia appeared in the distance. Kyran smiled widely. He was about to rush to her or sneak up on her - he wasn't sure which yet - when his wife was approached by someone. As she hung her head, the blood mage was pretty sure he knew what the man was asking. Damn. Gaia really had a good heart to sacrifice their date for this. He carefully snuck up behind Gaia, wrapping his arms around her. "You have a kind heart, princess knight." He whispered in her ear. "I'd brought a gift and dressed up and everything for our date but you took a job. He must have really needed our help. What is it we need to do?" The blood mage kissed her cheek. "And don't think I'm angry. I'm not. I love that you have a kind heart. However, you'll owe me." His grin was mischievous as he moved around so she could see him. Kyran had taken to 'practicing' his love scenes, using how Gaia responded, how he responded as a basis of truth for them. Teasing Gaia about it could be a highlight of the day. He loved seeing her cheeks turn a bright pink.

"Before I forget while on our impromptu mission..." Kyran edged the manuscript from his satchel, just far enough so Gaia could see the title. Curse of the Princess Knight. The latest in his Cursed Dynasty series. "I finished it. I brought it along for you to read. Something to look forward to when we're done with our mission" He grinned, slipping the manuscript away. "Right, so which way are we headed? Lead the way, Mrs. Dyer."

681/1000

Gaia
    Gaia

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Gaia 14th February 2019, 7:00 pm

GAIA SABIN
    Since Gaia had gotten married to Kyran, she had enjoyed being able to randomly hug him from time to time around her home, especially after her house was fixed up. She even had moments of just leaning on him while he was doing something around the house. Noya tended to leave the two alone actually when Gaia got cuddly, only demanding treats from Kyran when Gaia wasn't cuddling or near by.

As Kyran came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her, she smiles softly and puts her hands on his. "It's something for others that I feel is really important for Valentines day. He asked us to help deliver sweets from their warehouse to the store. But they're at opposite ends of the town..." She mumbles. "They're a bit behind on their deliveries, and would like to have some mages help out protecting the treats as they deliver them." She was trying to not pout. But once he said she'll owe him, she snorts. "Excuse me! I think you owe more than me." She teases and pokes his chest as he comes around her. "Don't make me go get that book you proposed to me with! It semi tells how our dates went. Good or bad." She teasingly threatens. Her cheeks were indeed pink as she puffs them up and puts her fists on her hips. "I think you have the least room to speak about owing for dates." She giggles as she shrugged her shoulders.

As he started to show her the manuscript, and the title, she let up a bit of a squeal. "Kyran! Let me read it!" She says as she puts her hands on her cheeks. She let up a whine as he put it back, and hangs her head. "You're so mean..." She mumbles as she holds up the paper. She was going to show him the address when he had told her to lead the way, but instead of her normal last name, he used his. She wasn't going to get used to that, even a hyphenated version of it she wouldn't. Her cheeks flushed as sh was absentmindedly playing with her wedding ring on her finger. She quickly read the address again, and started to lead the way, calling Kyran a bunch of silly little names like 'brat husband', and 'booger', little harmless mumbles as she was trying to be 'mad' at him, but couldn't bring herself to be as her cheeks flushed deeply.

They reached a warehouse where they were to pick up the chocolates, and she grinned to one of the workers there. Noya was looking over to Kyran, wondering if he brought her treats. "Hello! My husband and I were directed here to help you guys out. By an... Antonio!" She holds out the paper with the addresses on it to show them that it was legit that they were to be there. The person smiled and saw that the paper had their coworkers signature at the bottom of it, and starts gathering boxes for them to have. "I hope you won't have trouble delivering. Just be weary of things like people who hate today, or are scummy enough to try and take the candy. Maybe children too." He says as he loads them onto a cart that they can push. Gaia smiles as she nods to him. "We'll be sure! Don't worry. He did ask for mages to help out." She muses.
    TAG: @Kyran WORDS: (588)1240/1000 NOTES: bleh
    MEL @ WW

Kyran
    Kyran

Main Account- Get Married- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- A-Rank- Wanderer- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Unknown Powerhouse- Achiever- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Kyran 16th February 2019, 9:43 pm

Kyran arched an eyebrow, smiling playfully at Gaia. She was going to blame him for ruined dates, huh? Even though he'd paid up the one time he'd owed. His hand wrapped around the finger poking into his chest. He gently brought it up to his lips. "You have little room to talk, my love. After all, I paid back what I owed the one time I ruined a date, slightly on purpose. The other times can't be held against me." I hold things against you all the time. You can't blame her for doing it. Kyran's brow twitched slightly at Malinda's intrusion. The snake never failed to take the romantic feelings out of a moment. "I was going to say something cute but my demons like to butt in. I'll have to go with, 'I love you but you still owe me'. Trust me, you'll like it." Considering he was planning a candle lit dinner with a bit of romancing involved, she'd hopefully enjoy it quite a bit.

Kyran followed along after Gaia quite happily. Her little names for him drew a small laugh from his lips. He was doing better now. It'd been a few months since discovering his daughter's body. Well since he figured out the truth of what Gruen had done. Gaia had helped him through the grief, simply by being herself. He wasn't sure if she knew anything was wrong. His grief had been hidden well behind a proposal and wedding preparations. She'd be told. Eventually. Maybe if they ever had a kid. Or if his heart healed enough to deal with the pain anew. The redhead almost bumped into Gaia as they reached their destination. Enough of those kinds of thoughts. Kyran shook himself.

As Gaia was talking and procuring the chocolates for them to deliver, Key noticed Noya. Chuckling softly, he held out a piece of meat to her. There was a little bag of it inside his satchel. Carrying it around probably would get him some looks if anyone ever searched his bag. However, keeping Noya happy was as important to Kyran as keeping Gaia happy. His smile was sad once the ferret took the meat. Perhaps Noya was the only daughter he was ever going to have. He'd make sure that she was a spoiled princess. Not that it was hard with how the ferret was treated now. Noticing the cart full of chocolates, Kyran jumped out into action.

They had the chocolates! Now all they had to do was get them across the city. Easy peasy. Nobody would mess with two mages. They'd be nuts to do such a thing. Kyran smiled over at Gaia. "I'd ask for a race if I thought the cart could handle it. We'd get the job done faster and I can see to enjoying myself on our date." You might have to deal with Chubs, Kiddie, Ginger and...Is that even a kid?" Kyran frowned looking around. There were four toddlers coming toward them. One was rather round and the one that confused Erebos seemed to be little more than a ball of fluff. The redhead looked at the approaching kids then at the chocolates. He groaned softly. "We should help them find their parents." Kyran muttered to Gaia, gesturing to the approaching group. She was better with kids than he was. He could trust her to deal with it.

When Kyran opened his mouth to suggest Gaia deal with the kids, a dark shape darted out of an alley. Whatever it was grabbed a box of chocolates and hauled away. Kyran took off after the thief without a thought. "Help them and watch the chocolates!" He shouted over his shoulder. It was a bit cruel to leave Gaia without a choice but he couldn't help it. The thief would get away otherwise. It was a pity he couldn't take a little something extra out of the thief's hide. It might make him feel a little better. Simply imaging Gruen's face and smashing away. Kyran shook himself. Ever since Amia's death, it'd been like this. Flipping back and forth between intense anger and grief. Yet the grief felt phony while the anger was overwhelming. Noticing a dark alleyway, Kyran stepped off to the side.

The shadows unfurled over his body. He felt like he was being sucked through a tube as the power overtook him. Kyran popped out in front of the thief. "Naughty, naughty." He said with a chuckle. The thief skidded to a halt. Before they could dart away, Kyran slapped a hand on their wrist. The power rushed from his fingertips. Excellent. "How about you sit down for me?" Kyran asked a little too sweetly. He shoved while yanking the box from the thief. They screamed on the way down. Probably because Kyran had changed their perception of the world around them. They thought they were falling into a deep canyon.

Satisfied with his work, the blood mage headed back toward Gaia. He whistled happily on the way back. "Darrrlllingg. I got the chocolates back." The redhead called out when he was near the place they'd parted. "Did I earn myself a kiss?" When he was at the cart again, Kyran set his box upon the others. The smile he shot Gaia seemed a little off. It probably didn't help that his eyes were a deep green. The pupils were elongated and turned sideways. It looked like he might be possessed except his normal eyes would flicker in without any change in his expression. There was no telling what was going on with the blood mage.

WC: 996
    Total: 1,677/1000

Gaia
    Gaia

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Gaia 17th February 2019, 10:44 pm

GAIA SABIN
    Gaia sticks her tongue out a bit at Kyran as he had kissed her finger, trying her hardest to not giggle at him. "Are you sure you did?" She asks him while taking her finger back from him. A giggle escapes her lips as she raises an eyebrow. "Oh? You have something to include on our date too?" She muses excitedly. Part of her wanted to bug him till he told her what it was, but she wanted to be surprised too. "Technically, I'm not ruining my portion of the date, because I just wanted a sweet stroll through Rose Garden really. A romantic walk, window shopping, maybe stop by a store or two or a café..." She trails off as she glances back to Kyran, smiling to him brightly. Of course, when they were at the warehouse, Noya was more than happy to receive the piece of meat from Kyran. She gobbled it up rather fast on Gaia's shoulders, and looked like she was trying to search for more, before Gaia had started to move her away by turning that is.

When Kyran mentioned asking for a race, Gaia glances over at him with a raised eyebrow. "I'd tell you no anyways so we won't have any issues with chocolates being bashed around on us." She chuckles a bit. When the children were spotted coming towards them, Gaia nervously scratched the back of her head before she started to kneel down to be their level. She nodded her head to Kyran, before she noticed someone grabbing a box off of their cart, and Kyran immediately going after them. She takes a deep breath and grins to the children a bit. "Hi there!" She says as the kids came up and looked at the chocolates. "Wow! That's a lot of chocolates! Can we have some?!" One asked, getting the others to plead for them. Gaia smirks slightly as she shakes her head. "You have to have your parents permission, unfortunately. And you gotta get them to take you to the store to get these ones." "But that one guy took a box!" They were all nodding their heads out of sync. Gaia shook her head though. "Sorry... that man actually took one without asking... That's why my husband went to get the box back." The kids were still hungrily looking at the chocolates, and Gaia knew better than to give them some, but then smirks. "Hey, go ask your parents for a jewel to get some cotton candy." She points in the other direction. The kids all turned around, and saw the cotton candy, and their attention wasn't on the chocolates anymore.

The tarot mage felt bad though, directing their attention onto someone else. She now determined that she wouldn't let her kids be spoiled like that if she were to have any. Gaia looks back at Kyran comes over to her again, and smiles nervously after seeing his smile and eyes. She stood there a moment. "What's wrong Kyran...? What did you do...?" She asked him plainly as she put a hand on her hip. She was holding the cart with her other hand, and she looked like she wasn't moving till he answered her. Or he looked like he was back to normal. "Or better yet... What did... who is it? Erebos? Yeah, I believe that's the one. What did Erebos do?" She tilts her head a bit. While she slightly knew what she was getting into with the demons Kyran had, she still felt they needed to know their place sometimes. If they were the reason something happened on their date, she was going to be heavily pissed.

Not too far down the street, two throwing knives looking like two halves of a broken heart came whizzing towards the cart. Gaia had actually moved the cart enough that they had missed Gaia's hand and were sticking out of the handle on both sides of her hand. She looked at it in slight fear, as she hadn't been paying attention elsewhere farther from the cart. She looks up a bit and frowns as she takes a deep breath. Who was this clown who was starting to say random profanities at them about the holiday? They were actually screaming at other vendors as well, saying that they'd destroy their stuff as well. Gaia takes a deep breath and pushes the cart towards Kyran. "My turn." She simply mutters as she walks towards the guy who was screaming.

She pulls out a card from her bag and takes a deep breath. "Air King Negeim." The card had on it a two-toned, white and pale blue male dragon holding a wispy sword in his hand, and that same dragon also vibrated out of the card and was walking next to Gaia with some misty air around him. "King Negeim... That man there... tell me why he's apparently 'so upset' about today and that it even exists." She had her chin up a bit as she was walking with slight purpose. When she got into her serious mood unintentionally, she would subconsciously start to get her air of nobility to her. This was one of those moods right now. The dragon nods his head as he throws his arms out, throwing the mist at the guy. The bugs within the mist would swarm the guy and bite him before they embedded themselves in him. The man was panicking a bit as he was seeing nothing but darkness around him. The bugs worked their way towards the guys mind, willing him to spill the deep dark secrets for why he doesn't like the day. He then froze and let up a growl. "Karen! You whore! On Valentines day of all days?! I find out that you're cheating on me?! Thanks for wasting my time and money!" He was reliving the reason why he hated Valentines day, and Gaia frowns a bit. He was gonna be stuck in his monologue for a bit longer, and glances back to Kyran. She motions for him to come on ahead, and go ahead of her.

While she had this man in the blinded trans, she would have him taken to a guard, who wasn't too happy that he was working on this day, for his attempt to disturb the peace around Rose Garden. Gaia walked back towards Kyran after the guy was , taking a deep breath. She was hugging her arms as she was uncomfortable from the guys monologue about his apparently now ex-wife. He had an extravagant date set up for their tenth Valentines together, and he caught her having an affair in their own home. As soon as she was close to Kyran, she gave him a hug, squeezing him a bit as she was trying to wipe her fears of that happening to them, away.
    TAG: @Kyran WORDS: (1161)2401/1000 NOTES: bleh
    MEL @ WW

Kyran
    Kyran

Character Sheet

Post by Kyran 18th February 2019, 1:50 pm

Gaia's question snapped Kyran back to himself. Kind of. There was still an air of strangeness about him. The blood mage couldn't tell where he started and Erebos ended for the time being. Perhaps he'd tapped a little too deeply into the demons powers. That's not it Eae chided softly. Kyran ignored the angel. He wasn't even going to consider the other possibility. It was Erebos' power. "It was nothing. Really. All I did was change his depth perception so everything seemed to take a long time and was very far away." Kyran said gently. Host. Stop. You need to grieve. Malinda said, her tone strangely soft. Bad hurt. Heal. Ahriman added. Were all his demons going soft?

Kyran walked down the street behind Gaia once they started moving again. He really should tell Gaia about his daughter. Amia would have loved the tarot card wielder as a mum. It dishonored her memory to keep it all bottled up. However, Kyran wasn't used to sharing still. This was something he was clutching so tightly, blood was running up from between his fingers. How could he share it when he didn't want to let go? Sharing would mean putting the pain on someone else. Would mean letting Amia go finally as he allowed himself to grieve. How could he let his little girl go?

Lost inside his head, Kyran didn't notice the throwing knives in the cart. He only saw Gaia running away. Assuming it was another problem, the blood mage grabbed the cart. He'd get it to the other store. Gaia knew where it was and how to get there. They didn't need to arrive together. Kyran barely made it to the store without crashing. The cart was harder to control than he thought. Or maybe the tears in his eyes were blinding him that badly. The store owner thanked him once Kyran handed over the cart. He managed to smile weakly before stepping outside to wait.

Gaia's hug was surprising. He wrapped his arms around her. His problems were pushed to the side. "I love you" He murmured, kissing the top of her head. "I'll always love you. You're the light of my life, the star of my night. You're my princess Knight. No matter what I'll always be by your side." Kyran knew he was just muttering things to help Gaia feel better. He believed those things but without knowing what was wrong he wasn't sure if anything he was saying was even helping. Once Gaia released him, Kyran smiled broadly at her. He carefully took her hand and kissed it. "Shall we finish our date? Plus my little addendum?" The blood mage didn't wait for the answer. He tugged Gaia back toward where their date started. They both needed this. Probably more now, after their little adventure, than they had at the beginning.

WC: 520
    Total: 2,197/1000

Current date/time is 11th May 2024, 11:37 am