Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Cosplay Café (job w/ Kyran)

Gaia
    Gaia

Get Married- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- Halloween job event participant - Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Vocat Cor
    Position : None
    Partner : Kyran
    Guild : Sabertooth [Ace]
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Ruvel
    Experience : 450,578

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Dragon Tarot Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Cosplay Café (job w/ Kyran) Empty Cosplay Café (job w/ Kyran)

Post by Gaia 5th June 2018, 4:52 pm

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Gaia
    Gaia

Get Married- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- Halloween job event participant - Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Summer Special Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Cosplay Café (job w/ Kyran) Empty Re: Cosplay Café (job w/ Kyran)

Post by Gaia 5th June 2018, 7:08 pm

Gaia had been a bit bored the past week or so after her first date with Kyran. She had kept in contact with him through letters, and it kept her at peace. She had read through the books he had given her. She still could barely believe she was going out with him! Noya was resting on Gaia's pillow as she hums to herself. She had woken up rather early after having a nightmare fo her past. "I... should go see about another job... Maybe Kyran would enjoy coming on a job with me?" She muses to herself as she starts to gather her stuff. She was in her normal attire of a turtleneck with her skirt and pantyhose and her cloak. She adjusts her glasses and goes to the guild through the rift Sabertooth members could use, and was instantly by the job board. She looks it over, and grins a little as she picks a job off the board.

"Think he'd like to see me like this?" She couldn't help but ask the little ferret who had clung to her side before Gaia had gone through the rift. She then just giggles and goes through the rift once more to write up a letter to Kyran. In the letter, was the usual talk of what she did that day that she was prone to doing, and an excerpt from whatever book she was reading that day that she felt was sweet enough for him to enjoy with her. This one was from the second book fo the Dark Phoenix series he gave her. When she first read it, on her second job with him, she had mentioned that it was one of her favorite scenes of the book. At the end of it, she invited him to join her on what she believed would be a simple job in Crocus they could do together for a little extra cash... and hang out again afterwards. Of course the information for the job was there, and were they'd meet up again, and asked for him to be there at least a half hour before 6am if he got it before then since the owner of the café needed someone for the day.

After she sent the letter, she made her way around the mountains to the capital Crocus with Noya upon her shoulders. A grin is on her face as she's standing outside the little café. It was quite the adorable thing to her. The store was currently closed, and Gaia wondered if the owner was even inside so she could see what she would have to do. She goes up to the window and peers in. Just as she does so, a man pops out of the shop. "Hey! What are you doing?!" He cries out to her. Gaia blushes and scratches the back of her head. "I'm sorry! I'm accepting your help to work here for the day." She holds up the paper. "I may have my boyfriend coming to help out too." She blushed deeply at that. It felt kinda good to call Kyran her boyfriend. It made her feel giddy. After hearing her say that, the man quickly rushes her in.

He was glad that Gaia was actually early to the café, an hour earlier than she told Kyran even, so the owner had invited her in to get fitted into something to wear during the hours. She managed to find a maid outfit, as well as a tail and ears. She slips them and looks at herself in the mirror in the dressing room in the back. "What do you think?" She nervously asks the owner. He clasps his hands together and then grabs Gaia's hands. Noya was still on her neck. "I think the dress looks adorable on you! But, I don't think you should have your pet on you, in case it bites anyone." "I won't let Noya do that! She'll behave because this is a job." Gaia looks down to Noya, who tucks herself in her masters shoulder and huffs a little. Gaia hoped Kyran would come when she told him to, so she could surprise him by greeting him in this cat maid outfit. She wanted to see how he'd react to her wearing such a thing.

Words: 716

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Kyran
    Kyran

Main Account- Get Married- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- A-Rank- Wanderer- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Unknown Powerhouse- Achiever- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Inner Presence
    Partner : Gaia
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Mentor : Sol
    Experience : 1,302,466

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Mystic Blood Beasts
    Second Skill: Flame God Slayer 2nd Gen
    Third Skill: Sky Demon Slayer 2nd Gen

Post by Kyran 7th June 2018, 4:51 pm

Kyran thanked his lucky stars when he received Gaia's message. He had needed another reason to stay out of Tolgalen. His brother was breathing down his neck for information. He glanced at himself in a nearby mirror. You look haggard. Bookworm won't wanna jump your bones when you look like that. Malinda hissed into his ear. Kyran waved the snake's comments away. He was in a little room being rented so he didn't have to stay on Tolgalen. Anything to keep from helping his brother. Luckily there was a shower. Kyran climbed in. The shower was quick. His only clean clothes was Neko butler outfit from the weird job he had done with Ada. He heaved a sigh as he pulled them on. Hopefully this wouldn't impact his ability to do the job. Kyran swiped a few books off his table and put them in his bag. Didn't want to forget the date gift for his girl. Oooo you have a girl now. Let's steal her panties. That would make a wonderful joke. Erebus cackled, clapping his.... hands? Kyran couldn't tell but he ignored the demon as he walked out the door.

His arrival time was something like forty five minutes before the shop opened. He had wanted to arrive a little early to speak with Gaia. However it appeared as if his girlfriend had gotten there before him. Kyran found himself speechless as he watched her move around the shop. Silently as he could, Kyran entered the shop. His footfalls made no sound as he approached Gaia stealthily. He motioned for Noya not to make a noise if she turned toward him. Kyran's arms came around his girlfriend, tugging her against his chest. "You live to tease me, don't you?" His mouth was against her ear. After a moment's hesitation, he nibbled on the outer shell of her ear. "That outfit made me excited." She could no doubt feel the result as close as they were. Kyran pulled out a piece of raw meat for Noya. He gave it to the ferret. "That's Nestled Pigeon meat, Noya. Its said to be like coffee for animals." A man Kyran presumed to be the owner was approaching, his face thunderous. Kyran was pretty sure he was in trouble. Especially since this situation looked really bad. "I may be about to get in trouble." He whispered to Gaia. Ahriman perked up at the approaching shop keeper. Kill? The wolf whimpered, wagging his tail. Kyran stifled a sigh. This might be a long day.

WC: 422

Gaia
    Gaia

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Gaia 8th June 2018, 11:18 am

The owner of the shop had asked Gaia to clean the tables and set them for the customers after showing her how he'd like to have it done. Her back was to the entrance, and she simply thought that the owner had went outside to do something when the little bell at the door tickled to signify it opening. Noya, of course, stayed silent as she rested upon her masters shoulders. She let up a light scream from him grabbing her, and nearly dropped the silverware she was nearly putting down on the table. Her cheeks were a bright red from his words, and she glances over her shoulder to Kyran with a slight pout. She opens her mouth to tell him that this was what she had to wear to this restaurant, when she noticed Kyran wearing a cat butler outfit. She grins a bit and giggles, till he nibbles on her ear, in which she blushes rather deeply and bites her own lip to keep any noise from escaping her.

He was confusing her now. On their first date, he told her he never wanted any sex with her, now he's acting like this. She pouts a bit, trying to ignore him a little. When he gives Noya the treat though, she glances over to the ferret, who was enjoying the meat she was given. "Don't dirty my dress, Noya." She mumbles as it was too late, crumbs were already getting on her. She looks over as the owner, and moves in front of him, but wasn't up against him anymore. "Sorry sir! This is my boyfriend I was telling you would be joining!" She muses and holds her hands behind her back. "He managed to come dressed up too. You want me to show him how to clean the tables?"

"I'll show him how I want my coffee's made." He grumbles as he motions for Kyran to follow him while he heads to the bar to show about the coffees. He had shown Gaia about them already, and the quick instruction book for them as well. Of course the owner was a bit irked by how he spotted the two, but they also weren't his usual employees, and the store wasn't opened. It also didn't seem like it'd go any further than that regardless to him at the moment. Gaia blushes a little as she looks back to Kyran. "You got this." She whispers as she gives him a thumbs up. Noya decided she wanted to play on Kyrans' shoulders and had jumped to him suddenly. Gaia blinks as her pet was getting comfy around his neck before she snorts and brushes the crumbs off.

Soon, it was six and the tables were all set up and the floor was moped up. Gaia had done a decent job and moves to open the shop by flipping the sign over. She smiles sweetly at a few people who were passing by, and gives them a small wave before she goes to open the doors to indicate that they were open more. A few people start to come in, and order quick to-go meals or drinks. Those were the early morning workers who needed their coffee or breakfasts ASAP. This excited Gaia a bit. She wondered what kinds of faces would come in to the shop. Gaia made her way over to Kyran again, as no one was here yet, and grins to him. "Thank you for coming with me again. I missed you." She couldn't help but tell him. Just after she finished saying that, the owner of the shop comes up to them.

"Alright you two. A few rules. Don't upset the customers. If some want pictures, let them take em, and don't slack." He tells them with a sharp nod. Gaia smiles a little and nods her head back to him. "Alright, sir." She tells him before glancing to Kyran.

Words: 654
    Total: 1,370

Gaia
    Gaia

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Gaia 8th June 2018, 11:19 am

rolling for the guests

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 8th June 2018, 11:19 am

The member 'Gaia' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Cosplay Café (job w/ Kyran) TV6mrb1 Cosplay Café (job w/ Kyran) UtKyMUJ Cosplay Café (job w/ Kyran) MPfmPli Cosplay Café (job w/ Kyran) X6fB6gw
    Kyran
    Kyran

Main Account- Get Married- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- A-Rank- Wanderer- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Unknown Powerhouse- Achiever- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Kyran 23rd June 2018, 6:23 pm

Kyran wasn't sure how he felt about Gaia standing in front of him. It gave him a funny feeling in the pit of his stomach. Most people preferred to cower behind him, to use him as a shield against the world. He gave Gaia a rather tender look as he followed the shop keeper behind the counter. He held his arm out to give Noya a better space to land. His fingers absentmindedly stroked the ferret's head. As the shop keeper demonstrated, Kyran quickly recognized the technique. He showed the man he knew exactly what he was doing. Soon there were three coffees brewed and kept on a low heat for any customer that might come through the doors early. The shop keeper swiped one after Kyran gave him one to taste. A small smile curled on Key's lips. If only he knew how Kyran had come by those skills. It might make him a little more hesitant to put Key behind the counter. You know what counters are good for? Malinda hissed in his ear. It took all of Kyran's control not to destroy the cup he was holding at that moment. The demons were being feisty today. Perhaps it was due to his recent resolve not to go back to Tolgalen too often. They enjoyed being there for some reason. He'd never bothered to ask why. Whatever the reason, Kyran hoped to make it through the day without snapping.

The quick in-outs were simple for Kyran to help. They placed their orders, Key filled them and they paid before walking out again. He waved to them, hopefully happily. It was hard not to watch Gaia walk around the shop. There was something about her that made him want to watch. They had only started dating a little while ago. Kyran wondered if this was a crush. It couldn't be love, that was a magical feeling that filled people with butterflies and the feeling of invincibility. It was a warm fuzzy feeling that made you feel full inside. This wasn't that. Not yet anyways. He hoped it would become something more, become that powerful feeling. The thought made a light blush spread across his cheeks just as Gaia came over. Tale as old as time Erebos began to crone in Key's ear. True as it can be. Barely even friends then somebody bends. Unexpectedlllyyyyy. I'd bend that body over this counter Malinda cut into Erebos' singing. The demon snarled and they began fighting, rolling around in Kyran's mind. He struggled to focus on Gaia. His smile came easily however and he ran a thumb over her cheek as the shop owner came up. Kyran kept his eyes on Gaia, nodding as the owner spoke. When Gaia looked at him again, Kyran put his hands on either side of her face. He looked deep into her eyes as he drew her in for a gentle kiss.

A few teenagers coming in made noises at the display of affection. The two girls awwed while the boy made retching sounds. Kyran pulled away from his girlfriend. There was a small flicker of frustration at the teenagers' interruption. Tamping it down proved difficult as he pasted a smile on his face and asked for their orders. The eyes of the girls were sizing him up as he worked. Kyran saw the boy checking Gaia out. Kyran barely kept from scowling as the girls dithered about ordering. Why couldn't they just pick something? Other customers might come into the shop at any moment. One of the girls leaned on the counter in a clear attempt to show Kyran her chest. She batted her eyelashes at him. "You look like you're a great kisser. Can I sample those lips before I order? Or maybe you can help me with a different..." She wiggled her hips suggestively. "Problem?" Kyran arched an eyebrow at the girl. That was a bit forward of her. Her friend was watching them eagerly. Kyran opened his mouth to tell them off when Erebos began singing in his ear once again I'll swim and sail on savage seas. With ne'er a fear of drowning. And gladly ride the waves of life. If you would marry meeeee. He couldn't stop the edges of his mouth from quirking upward. It also sent a small blush across his cheeks which made the girls start giggling. They must have thought the blush was for them.

"I think you have the wrong establishment, my lady." Kyran said his expression a pleasant smile now. "The brothel is down the street and to the left. They have people for all kinds of tastes." The first girl sputtered while her friends laughed. Kyran looked down at the glass he was cleaning to hide his mocking smile. Erebus laughed at the joke as well, finding joy in Kyran's mischief. "Now if you ladies wouldn't mind ordering something, I would greatly appreciate it." The girls ordered quickly, ordering something for the boy. Kyran wasn't sure if he had gone to bother Gaia or not. He tried to ignore the fire that brewed within his chest. Jealousy. It surprised him that even though their relationship was new that he felt such powerful jealousy. Erebos started up again with his singing as Kyran handed the girls their order. Live a life less ordinary. Live a life extraordinary with me. Live a life less sanitary. Live a life evolutionary with me. Well, I hate to be a bother, But it's you and there's no other, I do believe. You can call me naive, But I know me very well, At least as far as I can tell, And I know what I need. While the demon distracted him, the teenagers tried to slip out of the shop, without paying. Kyran gestured to the shop owner as Key stepped away from the counter. He didn't want to leave the counter unmanned. Using a little of his magical speed, Kyran easily caught the teenagers. "Come now, you can't leave without paying." A few people were staring at his costume but he ignored them. The teenagers griped about the price. They griped about not having enough. Kyran just stood there until they handed over the money. Then Kyran hurried back to the shop to man the counter once again.

WC: 1,052
    Total: 1,474

Gaia
    Gaia

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Gaia 23rd June 2018, 7:28 pm

Gaia grins rather wide as Kyran looked back at her, and smiled at how easily he accepted her sweet little pet. She muses quietly to herself as she went back to finishing putting the tables together. When the shop was opened and people came in, on occasion people would want a picture with Gaia and Kyran, but mainly Gaia as she was a bit more adorable to them. She gave cute little 'cat' grins while holding up her hands in the motion. She giggles as she enjoyed doing this surprisingly. Cosplaying was one of the few things she thought she would never do ever. As she walked around the shop, there were light peps in her steps that made her bounce about almost. She would turn on the outsoles of her feet, which made her turn more gracefully on a dime. Occasionally people would ask if she was dancing, but she would tell them no and continue on doing what she was doing.

When she had made it behind the counter again to get some coffee for another customer, she was surprised by Kyran's sudden kiss. Her cheeks instantly flare up pink and she grins to him quietly. "Thanks... I needed that." She muses to him. Her eyes were shining brighter now and she seemed to now be filled with more energy than before. When the teenagers were making a noise, she looked over to them and waved as she went to grab a pastry for another customer. The boy that were with the girls sat at a table, and grins to Gaia quietly. "Are you a magician?" He questions her as she passed by him. She pauses for a moment to look at the boy, and raised an eyebrow as she slightly moved her head to show she was confused. "Because whenever I look at you, everyone else disappears!" Gaia let up a laugh as she shook her head. The boy's jaw dropped from her reaction as she hadn't even looked back at him before she went to her other customer and served him his food. She hadn't bothered with him as he was with the girls and they were together. When they started to leave though, she felt trouble was coming a bit. She frowns as she watches Kyran getting them to pay up, but smiles as he comes back in.

Kyran might notice that her smiles are just a little nervous at times, but whenever she would look at him, her face lit up brightly. Noya was staying quiet as she rested upon Kyrans shoulders the whole time, bugging him every now and then for a treat whenever she was hungry by patting his neck with her paw. Gaia would walk around the shop a bit and eventually a group of four small children came in and sat down at a table. Gaia motioned that she'd get them as she walks over. As she approaches the table, she squats down in a ladylike manner as she smiles to the children. "Hey there! Would you guys like a menu? I have a kids menu if you need it."

The biggest kid, whom looked to be ten, smiled and nods. "I like the food on the kid menu!" Gaia puts the menus, that she already grabbed, on the table for the children. She smiles as she helped the smallest one look at the menu. While she was helping them, the children seemed to be unable to make up their mind, they even exposed that their parents were at the restaurant across from the café, and Gaia had to frown at that. "I think I want a chocolate milk!" The youngest says and the others then immediately agreed. Gaia smiles as she nods and looks to the menus. "That all?" "No~ I also want a doughnut too!" There was a chorus of cheers after the oldest said that, and Gaia nods till she sees a little girl seeming unsure after she just said yes to a doughnut. "I want a bagel..." She murmurs as Gaia quickly wrote it down. She went back behind the counter and got the four chocolate milks and the three regular doughnuts and a bagel. She noticed the kids were up jumping around and playing a game at the table, while slightly disturbing the other customers.

Gaia clears her throat and raises an eyebrow to them. "Do you guys still want your chocolate milk and doughnuts and bagel?" She asks them. As soon as she said that, the children were back in their seats and eagerly grabbing hold of their foods. She put down wet wipes on the table for the children to take if they needed it, and left to go get someone else's order. She kept her eye on the children though, and rightfully so. As soon as they were done with their food, they had quickly started to leave the shop. Gaia had quickly ran after them and stood before the door as she raised an eyebrow. While squatting down to their level, like a lady again, she smiles sweetly. "Hey, you guys didn't pay for your food... you need to pay to be able to eat here... or you won't be able to again. Was the food good?" Her voice was sweet as she spoke to them, and her face was soft as she looked to each of the four of them. The oldest looked down as he nods his head, with the other three following suit. "Yes miss... the food was good..." He reached into his pocket to pull out the money he needed to pay her, plus an extra ten jewel tip.

"Thank you, tell your parents to come with you next time please." She says as she goes back to the table. She was at after putting up the money for the food where it should be while pocketing her tip money. She glances over to Kyran a bit while she listened to the person order, and smiles quickly to them as she had the order down to go and give it to Kyran. "Hey... How are you holding up?" She questions. She had a chill go down her spine as she looks back to the entrance. A man came in looking a little rugged, but the moment he spotted Gaia, he seemed to drool a bit. She quickly turned her head to look at Kyran, and takes a deep breath.

"Remember... we're working here today... I think I want to walk around the capital for a bit after this... wanna do that?" She asks him with a smile. She needed to unwind from working at this Café after it was over. She was glad it was now two in the afternoon by this point, meant only a few more hours till they were done. Regardless of Kyrans answer, she begun to walk over to the guy who just walked in. She was thinking of how sweet it would be if Kyran accepted her offer for a date. It would be their second official date, and it would be at night this time, and in the capital at that! She muses softly to herself as she nods to herself, she loved thinking of that.

Words: 1205
    Tota: 2575

Kyran
    Kyran

Character Sheet

Post by Kyran 25th June 2018, 4:41 pm

Kyran felt his day brighten anytime he saw Gaia beaming at him. The shop owner kept having him change to make things a little more interesting for the customers. He had already worn a bunny soldier cosplay and he was now in some kind of knight cosplay. Only there was no helmet and he had a pair of floppy dog ears on his head. It made him feel ridiculous. However this was for Gaia. That was all that mattered. He continued to serve the customers as best he could utilizing skills he hadn't used in a few years. Gaia didn't know that this job was both hurting and helping him. He was seeing how these skills could be used in a proper setting. Whenever his internal pain got to be too much, Kyran turned away from Gaia. He didn't want her to see it. Didn't want her to feel guilty for bringing him pain. Watching her take care of the kids gave Kyran an image of family. Gaia stood in front of a white house holding twins in her arms. He stood behind her holding them all close with tears running down his face. It was something he both longed for and wanted to avoid. He could never have a family. Not without cursing them or eventually hurting them. He was waiting for Gaia to realize what a bad catch she had made and simply walk away.

A smile was plastered on his face as Gaia walked over to him. "I'm doing fine, baby girl. Uh I mean Gaia." Kyran's face turned red with the use of his pet name. He stole a quick look at Noya. Would the ferret bite him for that? He could never be sure. He'd been plying her with treats the entire time, especially when he had to change. Erebos began humming a tune in Kyran's ear. The demon seemed to be hinting at something with all the singing he kept on doing. Kyran wasn't sure he wanted to know what it was. Gaia's invitation on a date made Kyran's smile genuine. He looked forward to that. "I would enjoy that. Now get back to work so I can admire you in that skirt." Kyran lowered his voice for the last sentence. It became husky with desire, a smoky tone that Kyran had never heard come from his lips before. Just what was Gaia doing to him? He noticed the guy walking through the door and Kyran struggled to keep from scowling. He didn't want that one anywhere near Gaia. Unfortunately they didn't have much of a choice. Kyran handed Gaia the completed order she had brought to him. Without hesitation, he leaned over to press his lips to her cheek. "They give you any trouble just holler. I'll toss them out after you're done smacking them around." He whispered in her ear.

After Gaia walked away, two squealing adults entered the shop. They both held cameras and dear gods they were cosplaying as well. What made it worse were they were characters from the Dark Phoenix series. The girl was dressed up as Ember, the phoenix girl that broke all the phoenix society rules to be with her beloved dark phoenix. That was only after initially hating and trying to kill him. Plus she had later helped her beloved cure his brother of the Consumption. Or at least helped him stall the effects. The girl had used magic to make the flame on her arms and in her hair look like it was real. Her eyes were the dusky red color of Ember's. Even her clothing was spot on. It made Kyran nearly embarrassed. Ember tended to dress rather revealingly. This girl, luckily had the body to pull off the look. Kyran had seen plenty who did not. He shuddered at the memories. The boy was ironically dressed as Vulcan, Ember's beloved dark phoenix. Vulcan was the oldest of the dark phoenix clutch. He had tried to look after his siblings over the centuries but had always felt like a failure. Not that anyone but Ember knew that. The boy's costume didn't look nearly as detailed as the girl's. They had outlined his eyes and dyed his fingernails black but the fire hung limp in his hair as well as from his arms. Kyran tried not to feel insulted at the clear difference in effort. He liked Vulcan better than he liked Ember.

The adults took pictures of everything. When they spotted Key, they rushed over. They jabbered incessantly but he couldn't make out much. Apparently he was dressed up as some famous character from a show. Kyran shot the shop owner a dirty look. The man shrugged his shoulders, making shooing motions at the redhead. Kyran allowed the two to pose him, pose with him and take pictures of the poses. It was humiliating and Kyran was more than happy when they were done. They rushed out of the store again. Kyran wasn't sure they had even ordered anything but he was glad they were gone. He wanted to collapse upon the floor. This shift couldn't be over fast enough. He wanted to be out of here and onto his date with Gaia. He had several more books to give her. Watching her light up when she received them would be fantastic. Kyran was surprised that Gaia hadn't put it together that he was Anon. The little notes in every book were personalized to her using things Anon probably shouldn't know. Of course Kyran was careful to keep the notes from getting too personal or creepy. He didn't want to drive Gaia away. The shop owner let Kyran take a short break. He was smiling and Kyran thought the man might be laughing to himself a little. He decided to change back into his Neko butler costume. They were almost at closing time for the shop. Better to be ready to go so he could rush out of here when they were done.

WC: 1,001
    Total: 2,475

Gaia
    Gaia

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Gaia 25th June 2018, 8:19 pm

Gaia honestly enjoyed the various different outfits that Kyran wore, and grins even wider as she saw him in something different. When he was in the dog knight costume, she winked to him and motioned to her back a bit. She was recalling his tattoo again. She was feeling like he looked like an angel still like a knight. Honestly? Gaia wished to see it again, but she wouldn't push to get him to let her see it unless he wished to show her himself. When she came over and asked how he was, Gaia was clearly unprepared for the pet name, and couldn't help but blush deeply as she grinned. Noya just laid on her back on Kyran's shoulders, enjoying laying up high on him. "I never expected anyone to call me 'baby girl' ever. Always heard other girls be called it." She muses quietly. When he accepted her date, she grins brightly, but her blush deepened at his low voice. She had slightly covered her mouth as she was afraid a noise would escape her involuntarily. Now she was feeling confused again before she had turned to look at the guy. When he kisses her cheek, Gaia giggles quietly to him and nods. "I hope it doesn't come to that then." She murmurs back before she kissed his cheek herself.

She notices the two cosplayers entering the shop, and giggles to them as she waved to them a simple greeting. She grins for a quick picture before they noticed Kyran and ran off to get a few pictures with him. She had turned her attention to the customer who had come in, and smiles nervously to him. "Hello sir! Would there be anything you'd like to order?" Despite her being nervous, she was able to get her voice out clearly. The man grins to her as he eyes her up and down. "You could do with a few buttons undone at the top... but I think I'm good... I'll have a house special coffee for now." His voice sent a shiver down Gaia's spine as she nods to him. "Right away, sir!" She quickly hurries off to the bar to start making his coffee, but she could have sworn she felt him cop a feel as she passed by him. She had quickly looked back at him, but didn't say anything as she went to making the coffee. Gaia was trying to not gag. "The guy smells..." She whines softly to Kyran when she was next to him.

She gets the guy his coffee and takes a deep breath before she makes her way over to him. She gives him a smile, but Kyran would probably see that it didn't have too much emotion behind it. Part of her was shutting down for this guy. As she gave the customer his coffee and some cream and sugar, he 'dropped' his spoon, and asked for her to pick it up. She daintily squats down, keeping her legs together as she does so, and picks up the spoon. The man seemed a little upset that she picked up the spoon the way she did. He seemed to have been wishing for another way. "Here's a new one." She says as she pockets the other one. "Would you like anything else to eat?" The man leans forward to her a bit, letting his eyes wander up and down her body. Gaia clears her throat as she tilts her head. Her face showed mild irritation as she takes a deep breath. "Excuse me, sir. If you're still thinking, I'll come right back to you." She says and goes only two tables down from him. She quickly picks up the table of a couple customers who left and left a ten jewel tip for her.

The tarot reader goes back to the creepy man, who seemed to like trying to chat her up, and spent a bit longer with him, just to get his order. She was able to keep her cool despite how he acted, saying innuendos to her, managing to brush her side whenever she passed him. He even kept trying to treat her like she was his maid, cleaning up simple spills after him and the like. By the time the guy was done eating, it had been well over an hour and a half, and Gaia was seeming rather exhausted with him. Finally he had stood up as Gaia came to attend a table next to him, and he tapped her shoulder. She turned slightly and he caught her the rest of the way to pull her into a hug, in which Gaia simply froze, letting her notepad drop to the ground. She barely heard the customer standing up and shoving the guy away from her and start shoving the guy out the door. On the table was a 50 jewel tip, the biggest tip she got all night. Slowly, Gaia picked up her notepad and was a little shaky as she took the guys order. He seemed to understand and had taken it easy on her and was patient. When Gaia went to get the order, she gave it to Kyran before she went around and just pulled him into a hug, burying her face in his chest for a moment till she calmed down and pulled free of him. "I think I'm better now... you smell much better than him." She chuckles quietly. The customers were slowly starting to disburse and it was getting less and less busy as the day progressed.

By the time ten PM came around, Gaia was finishing cleaning off the tables and having them set up for the next day. After she finished cleaning off the tables, she went out to the back to change into her regular clothes, but was quickly shoved out by the owner with a grin on his face. Gaia was still in her cat maid uniform, and she had a blush on her cheeks as she held a bag, that had her clothes barely sticking out of it, in her hands. "Keep the uniform! Looks cute on you! And you never know, may lead to some interesting things." The owner winked to Kyran as Gaia stood there blushing like a fool over being left in the uniform, but she looked up to Kyran anyways. "S-so... Ran..." She frowns as she didn't like that 'pet name' she attempted to give him. He did it earlier, so she figured she might try it herself. It didn't roll off her tongue like she wished it had. Noya had decided it was time to ditch Kyran now, and ran right for Gaia. She was back up on her shoulders, and Gaia gingerly pet her friends head. "Want to go on that date...? See the Capital at night?" She gingerly smiles to him as she holds her hand out. In all honesty, Gaia was still shook up from the pervert who kept on ogling her and giving her more trouble than the children had earlier. She felt dirty even, especially after the hug.

Words: 1181
    Total: 3756

Tip: +70 total

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 3:01 am