Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Unexpected encounter

Oykai
    Oykai

Cortesan of Mist

Cortesan of Mist

Get Married- Mythical VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Custom Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Villain- Player 
    Lineage : Death's Cycle
    Position : None
    Guild : Rakshasa
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Sol
    Experience : 21,756

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cursed Existence
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Private Unexpected encounter

Post by Oykai 16th February 2018, 7:35 pm

Word Count:
    Tags:
    @Fluffy

It had been a while since Yuiisai had ventured away from both Sol and Aguya since the last time she had gotten into trouble, it got worse when they seen the bruise on her wrist. She had tried to hide how it had happened and whom had caused it, it wasn't exactly like she old put it down to falling or spraining given it was in the shape of a hand. She had been in her own world as she walked through the midi town of Shirotsume, it reminded her so much of where she had grew up and so put her at ease but something still plagued her mind and it showed in their facial expression. Stopping she let out a sigh looking at the bright blue sky almost as if she was looking to the heaven's for an answer but she knew those would never come to someone like her. "Why do I still pray to the gods?" she whispered to herself her hands clenching a little as she tried to control her frustration.

Once again she started moving through the busy streets once more her milky jade-blue eyes looking at people going around their daily tasks, unlike most places her bright baby pink and baby blue hanfu didn't make her stand out as others walked around in hanfu, kimono and hanbok. She did wonder why she had ventured to this place and alone at that given the trouble it would cause when she was found missing once more. "What am I thinking? I broke the rules again..." she sighed turning walking deeper into the town deciding since she was already here she may as well 'try' enjoy herself before her inevitable punishment at Sol's hands and lecture that would follow by him and Aguya at how foolish she had been, it wouldn't be to bad if she knew why they where being so stupidly protective of her but as always they had kept her in the dark about what was going on with their former guild. "It's getting on, perhaps I should get something to eat." she said thoughtfully as she seen the market stalls heading to one that served noodles and soups.
    Template by Leila Vergious

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Unexpected encounter 59867_s
    Fluffy
    Fluffy

Player 
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Flames Of The Underworld
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Private Re: Unexpected encounter

Post by Fluffy 17th February 2018, 12:03 am

At one time there had been people that she was reluctant to go far away from, those she hid in the shadow of. When she had to go out into the world on her own? It had been sudden, having the protection of anyone else ripped away from her suddenly without almost any warning, by the pain of a life's demise. Nyx could still remember the days where she always knew if she only screamed loudly enough someone would come to save her, those days were long gone now even if they were not so far in the past, they would never be coming back. However, losing the safety net she had been protected by wasn't all bad, in the end, she was also given the greatest gift she had ever received.

Hearing the woman make some offhand comment about gods, drew the interest of an unseen spirit nearby. These days, she always took such an interest in the lost and aimless, because she remembered being there, recalled what that misery had bore from her. Due to the things that had happened? She was much more perceptive to the thing's some people may not even realize, the struggles of even an ant carrying something too big for itself. On rare occasion, she would interfere in this strife she witnessed these days, provide herself as a sort of spiritual guide, she had eternity now after all. With curiosity peaked she wandered always several yards behind the black-haired person, easily able to keep track of them even with the loss of sight through the crowd due to the abilities of a ghost.

Nyx smirked slightly from her location as the girl walked up to a noodle stand, a familiar blue lantern hanging from it, this was the same place she left Lux when she had arrived in town that morning. Black flats slowly materialized as she walked across the ground her brown hair wavering in the wind as she constructed herself to the point she nearly wasn't transparent. If no one gave her a second glance? They would easily think she was a living human, but after that moment gaze, she was clearly transparent. "Some rules are meant to be broken. Lux would you recommend, you've been hanging out all day after all." she reached out her hand and one of the two lanterns hanging from the stall detached the blue flame flickering in contrast to the normal orange one, revealing it was alive.

To the shock of several passerby's? The living lamp flew over to the menu and pointed to a few items before returning to orbit Nyx casting his ghostly blue glow upon her already ghostly form.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Nyx LuxEquipmentPrimarySecondaryTetariy
    Unexpected encounter Nyxsig
    ★  You Created Me, Something I Would Have Never Seen.  ★
    Oykai
    Oykai

Cortesan of Mist

Cortesan of Mist

Get Married- Mythical VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Custom Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Villain- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Oykai 17th February 2018, 4:51 pm

Word Count:
    Tags:
    @Fluffy

Yuiisai moved into the small noodle stand smiling she bowed a little to the man who was on the other side who returned it. The merchant seemed quite young with his long black hair tied back in a sky blue cord that matched his clothing, his hazel eyes looking upon Yuiisai and the one that had came shortly afterwards. The second girl made him feel at ill ease but he had no idea as to why but knew that he had to keep such things to himself. "Is there anything I can get for you ladies?" he enquired a charming smile on his face as he continued cooking noodles for another customer with quite a lot of finesse. Yuiisai sat down watching with fascination it was the first time she had ever seen this though she had been up in the culture "Amazing..." she said with a glee filled tone making the young man chuckle "My father taught me my lady." he said motioning to the elder man who smiled bowing as Yuiisai did.

Biting her lip she didn't know exactly what to ask for as her dietary needs had always been seen to by Aguya "Can I have some grilled fish, steamed vegetables, rice, a bowl of miso soup, a steamed vegetable bun and a cup of sencha please." she said with a pleasant smile and tone "Of course it will take a few minutes for me to start as there is a slight back log." he said continuing to cook "That's fine, please don't rush." she said calmly as the elder male made her tea for her, the younger male looking to Nyx "Have you decided or would you like a few more moments?" he asked calmly though he was still getting a strange vibe from her that made him want to ask her to leave but his father wouldn't be best pleased if he asked her to leave just because something felt off without proof.

Yuiisai blinked hearing the others words about some rules meaning to be broken and blink, she could see the girl for exactly what she was but didn't comment on it right at that second. "Not for me, I wasn't raised like that." she said with a sigh smiling at the elder man as she was given her cup. "Thank you." she said politely before turning her gaze back to the other "In this culture breaking rules can mean losing your head." she said holding her cup in her two hands "The one I serve is kind but I try not test his patience if I can help it, but he and my attendant are over baring at times so I need me time." she said quietly her eyes showed there was more to it but wouldn't speak of it. "You are a spirit if I am correct." she commented quietly as not to scare the owner and his son but that cat was out of the bag with what followed. "We are also superstitious." she added on with a sigh looking at the two men "A divine, please don't worry." she said bowing her words warm and sincere making the men still feel at ill ease but nod continuing.

Fluffy
    Fluffy

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Fluffy 17th February 2018, 6:45 pm

People feeling uncomfortable due to her presence like the stand owner did? Was not abnormal, even if she forgot about how her presence could be alarming for some, even if they didn't know what she was. Just the amount of power that was required for a spirit to materialize its form to the point of visible, was immense, to nearly appear solid and interact with the world as she could, the amount of spiritual strength was uncharted in the present day. That sort of strength? Was always able to be sensed by other's, even if they were unaware of it was they were feeling around them, it was easy for the stand owner to know on a primal level that she was not human and could be extremely dangerous if she wanted to be.

"Neither was I, father had this lab I was never supposed to go into, but in my dreams, I would go. The ending to a long story is he never explained the reason, and I wanted to know, a rule without explanation, stands poorly, it's basic nature to wish to understand things." and at one point in the past she had stopped wanting to understand, which lead to the events that slowly unfolded until they killed her, now in her death that desire had reawoken and she adored it. "I can understand that, he who I look to is also not one to be angered as well." she couldn't imagine purposefully upsetting Chaoris, of course considering his solution to problems was fighting, breaking his rules would not bode well for her. Nyx stared at the noodles being made, as the other girl continued speaking and asking questions, her mind wandered slightly, drifting across the subjects of the world.

"Indeed, I'm of the spiritual race." she twirled a fork between her finger's confusing any onlookers who heard she was a ghost, the ability to touch things as if they were alive was rare among spirits. "I walk the shadows looking for those who have become lost within it, a beacon, an observer and sometimes when possible, a guiding hand back to the light." divinity was a choice and one she refused, being of the divine would mean being near a god. Nyx? Was much more comfortable following after Chaoris and serving her own purposes in her spare time. "I am also superstitious, though in a different way from the living considering I no longer breath." most of her superstition came from following her god, or thing's that had happened since her death reforming the idea's she had held while alive.

"You can give someone who can't pay for a meal a free one, on my behalf, as a spirit eating serves no purpose for me." she finally made that decision, taping a finger against Lux opening her palm causing the living flame to drop a few coins into her hand from within his hood, almost as if they materialized out of nowhere. The gesture also furthered the other girl's statement that she was of the good persuasion instead of a danger.

Oykai
    Oykai

Cortesan of Mist

Cortesan of Mist

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Oykai 19th February 2018, 5:30 pm

Word Count:
    Tags:
    @Fluffy

Yuiisai listened carefully how the spiritual girl on how she broke her fathers rules in her dreams. There was a difference between dreams and reality, the breaking of rules in reality could have serious consequence even if the break wasn't intentional. Her milky jade-blue eyes looking at her hands as she flexed them, she knew first hand the harsh consequences rule breaking could have but she had been helped with the many handicaps she now faced with what had happened in the past and how she was in fact born. "Yes, humans are curious beings with a thirst for knowledge and eyes filled with innocent wonder. We try to understand but at the same time it is this curiosity that causes us so much trouble, as the more we understand the more destructive and deadly we become." she sighed looking to the warm liquid inside her cup "We yawn at creation yet we covet destruction." her voice was small as she spoke these words almost as if saddened or keeping a secret to herself.

Yuiisai shook her head a little clenching at the cup in her hand a little, she was lucky it was Sol whom owned her contract and that he understood with the little information he had been given about her. "I can be just as much of a terrible person even though I don't mean it." She hated herself for how she was and she hated the magic she was born with but there was nothing that could be done about it, although she had often asked her attendant to make something that would permanently bind her magic. Part of her knew of her she knew he would argue against it and would likely tell Sol who would be against it too, she sighed silently lost in her own thoughts of what to do. "Yes, it's a common theme I have found about people; some are so easy to anger." she said almost as if running on auto pilot as she was still in her own thoughts.

"I see you for what you are." she repeated now coming out of her own mind a smile present once more "One of the many curses I was born with, the ability to see and communicate with spirits. I learned quickly not to mention it to anyone." she said remembering the harsh punishments for not being what others deemed as 'normal'. "That's an admirable trait miss but then why did you follow me to this noodle bar or was it to meet with your companion?" she asked showing she had noticed that the other had followed. "I'm not lost just lonely I guess." she said sadly she loved Aguya and Sol but she was use to the other courtesan, attendants, servants and apprentices but since being taken from where she was raised she spent all her time alone or with these two people alone occasionally doing things with the madman known as Feitan.

"Not breathing has its own advantages" she chuckled a little before taking a sip of her green tea. The youth placed a steamed bun in front of Nyx and smiled nodding "Yes of course, and please enjoy this." he said bowing politely before heading back to cooking "An offering to the spirits, these people seem to be spiritual." she said with a quiet sigh enjoying the smell within the air.

Fluffy
    Fluffy

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Fluffy 19th February 2018, 7:57 pm

As she stared aimlessly ahead, the girl realized internally that at one time she would have been disgusted by wondering how she could see in this state even though she lacked optic nerves, rods, cones or anything else required for sight. These day's, it was just a fluttering through that faded away as she looked at the sky above the stall, seeing the stars spread out across the darkening sky like someone pouring sand slowly into an hourglass. "I knew that all too well when I was once human." speaking of how destructive their kind could become when they understood something just a little bit, mortals always believed they needed to take something apart so understand it, but it wasn't always that simple, some understandings could only be reached by leaving things as they were.

"But you know, I've realized in my time since death, it's not the destruction mortals actually covet, but the truth is for everyone to find on their own."  in the end, she found they coveted thing's like safety, comfort, affection and other similar notions, far above chaos which destruction often brought alongside it. When human's destroyed what was around them, it was often with an intention to bring an order they could understand and thus be comfortable with. She destroyed herself seeking that same comfort and found it in her death. Yet, telling someone else what the mortal actually sought after, would lessen the impact of their own journey to find it, the secret was sacred to those who sought it, something they needed to speak first with their own frightened lips. Nyx smiled slightly, looking from Yu to the process of running the stall once more.

Nyx listened to the black haired girl as she spoke, her own mind wandering slightly. At one point in time? She would have given anything to have her psychic abilities sealed, they brought her nothing but trouble growing up. After the lab had gone up in the explosion and her father had gone on his wild chase for her elder sibling? No one existed to make any device to keep her power's in check or from being noticed by the thing's near them. How many time's had her mother had to move them to protect her because she couldn't control her power's to protect herself! The same story repeated so many times growing up, desperately wishing she could seal her powers because she rather attracted a malicious haunting to her location or became a haunting herself, thus triggering the need for her mother to grab her hand and them to flee once more for another safe location. By the time she had joined the ghost hunting group, she had seen her greatest gift, the thing that gave her someplace in this world, as the largest curse ever wished upon her, and the people around her hadn't been much different.

Listening to the other girl express how easy people were to anger, cause her to chuckle as her mind flashed to every time she'd heard Chaoris scream in rage at some shameful scum of an existence who dared to face the god he was. "Even those outside mortality, those who aren't 'people' by the definition of some, are just as easily angered." she looked fondly ahead as she spoke, her brain clearly elsewhere clear from the stricken smell across her pale mouth, one of her finger's tracing against the wood of the counter. "Sometimes more so." the laugh erased her smile, leaving just the expression of fondness which suggested the entity she spoke of was the one she followed. As Yu came out of self reflection, Nyx had to drag her mind away from her god, mentally wondering why her brain lingered on him so much more then it had in the past, why she remembered more than his concepts, recalled how his touch had felt.

Saw her for what she was? The ghost shook her head with a chortle "You can see me for my life state, but that doesn't always define what or who someone is, start believing that and you could end up in trouble." if there was something life existed for it was breaking the boundaries it set for itself, shattering the confines of what was supposed to be, if for nothing else except seeing if it could do it. "People are quick to assume they know what something is, so they judge it, and often end up considering blessings a curse or dangerous because of this." she knew that well enough, having lived nearly her entire life despising her own gift and viewing it as a curse. Likely? The black haired girl was doing the same, bore an incredible gift but due to the small minded people around her up until now had not been able to see her gift in its true light. Nyx had been right viewing the other girl as lost in a way, so far down the path, her conversation partner no longer even viewed it as lost in any way.

If she was mortal she would have felt the heat of a blush rising across her face, heck even if she didn't feel it the ghost's face carried an extremely light and sudden blush. Brown gaze focused down on the white steam bun, it hadn't taken long even without the comments to figure out what it was, that the people at the stand had given her an offering. Erasing the visible blush was not difficult, only maybe Yuii would have had the time to notice it, but internally she was still shocked at receiving something like that. "I will, thank you." she picked the bun up, eyes fixated upon on it. The proper thing to do would be to put it on the spirits grave or such, but she didn't even have a grave, just a splotch of dried blood on the ground where her human body had torn itself apart, not even a corpse left. "Why don't we go somewhere less populated and keep talking about this, more then just you and the stall keepers are beginning to take notice." she would prefer to not start any panic in the town itself. After she spoke, Nyx rose and 'vanished' but Lux remained, hovering in front of Yui and extending his 'ribbon' like arm towards the black haired one, to show that he would be her transport to somewhere else where they could keep talking without gathering so much attention.

If Yui took Lux's metaphorical hand, they would end up elsewhere in the town, an extensive traditional styled house with small springs and very tall walls, an extensive estate seemingly. By all accounts? The place was a good location to avoid attention and it appeared to be for sale, empty. Yui would find one of the sliding doors, Nyx sitting 'inside' the building with her legs extended out onto the engawa. "Sorry, not all people are spiritual and some consider ghost's a pest, will hire hunter's without a second thought and I would rather not have that experience." she would rather not one day have to harm the hunter's she once fought beside, after all they knew she was a Kasha back then, knew she turned, but chose to leave her, couldn't kill her back then even when she was youkai instead of a simple ghost, the fight would not be easy on either side, so she never wanted to have it.

Oykai
    Oykai

Cortesan of Mist

Cortesan of Mist

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Oykai 12th March 2018, 5:03 pm

Word Count:
    1'775
    Tags:
    @Fluffy

Yuiisai listened to the others words carefully and found herself wondering how she would be able to add to the conversation, she had been told to be careful when giving information and to whom as those who gave them sanctuary had a side they wished no-one to know of. They had been warned that if they where the cause of information being leaked then their sanctuary being revoked would be the least of their worries, that was the last thing she wanted too be the cause of. "I dislike that part of the human race, I understand wanting knowledge but some things aren't meant to be understood by mortals." she said with a quiet tone as she didn't want to offend anyone especially in her own culture as it could mean losing her head, and for now she was happily attached to it. "Though they are also capable of compassion, mercy and creation... but much of the time this is to little to late for many of the race as they tend to act before asking questions." she said guessing that was why so many mishaps happened not only to the living but the dead as well.

Yuiisai looked into her cup of tea a small smile on her face as she listened to the others point of view, she could understand it and on some level agreed with it but she couldn't wholeheartedly as much as she wanted to. "This could be true to some but it doesn't hold true to the majority from what I have seen unfortunate as it is." she said her tone saddened her eyes closed, she hadn't even noticed that a few tears had strayed from her eyes rolling down her cheeks before they fell into the still warm tea. She had been harmed because she was different and feared because of it, she had no idea what happened to cause it or what had really happened she just knew that her own father and the survivors hated her so much that they hadn't treated her injuries, humiliating and even emotionally abusing her before selling her to where she was raised to be a consort. She knew she was lucky to have been accepted by such a high ranking house that had taken care of her, she knew what happened in lesser houses and it scared her to think she could have ended in one of them thanks to being born mute and broken to the point she couldn't dance or play music.

"Sometimes destruction happens in fear, that fear causes a chain reaction." she said eventually opening her eyes, her voice shaking a bit as she spoke she felt so very weak all of a sudden and just wanted to head back to the castle and pretend these things never crossed her mind again. She gave a weak smile, she was just tired of being everyone else's puppet; but knew that was just how her life worked and would remain no matter how she tried to fight against it. "Safety, nurture, love, security, choice... these are nothing more than fragile illusions that can be removed with a single wrong move on the edge of the sword you walk." she whispered more to herself than anyone else as she placed the jewel down for what she had ordered, she didn't feel like eating now which was quite sad given that she had been quite hungry before.

Her magic was nothing more than a hindrance that she hadn't ever been allowed to use, the times she had used it, it had either hurt someone or she had hurt herself so loathed her own existence believing it as cursed as the damned magic she possessed. She had no idea where it came from or even how to really use it, some things made her deathly sick when she done them like eating elements purely because her body had never been taught to handle it. She didn't blame anyone for not being able to do such things others took for granted, she knew she had a good life considerating the alternatives that could have happened to her. "Things that aren't understood or are to powerful to control are often harmed by those afraid of the unknown or that try to harness or help them control. I have no idea where I am on that scale to be honest, I was so very young when it all happened to me." she said softly looking to the other in the eyes wondering if she had a similar experience that had caused how she was. "I wonder if there are others like me, perhaps I wouldn't feel so lonely." she said quietly with a sad tone it was easy to see she felt isolated and thus alone.

She laughed nodding hearing the words "Yes. I figured oni, yokai and the kami are just as easily angered as the living on some aspects" she said her voice calming once more as she had never thought of things like that before, she had never had any reason to. She noticed the smile the other wore and chuckled a little "You are in love with one not of this world I am guessing by the smile you wear and the slight sparkle in your eyes. Please be careful where you give heart, you only get one and when it's breaks it never truly mends to where it once was." this was nothing more than a friendly advice to the other, she had never found the one but she had seen it from people who she once spent time with. It was heartbreaking to her but it was business and so she had rules to follow when she was in that lifestyle, she knew it was one of the hazards of seeing a courtesan if they where good at drawing a person into a fantasy which she was.

Yuiisai smiles shaking her head a little to the comment the other had made "Where it is true I can see you are a spirit, I can also tell there is more than what you want to show to the world." she said with vague tone and weak gentle smile, she guessed this was just how everyone was but she feared losing herself to the mask she showed others. She wasn't so foolish to believe that she knew a person on their first meeting but knew if given enough time with them then things changed as people opened up, even if they didn't it was easier to see their tells and understand their mannerisms; these were the things she was trained to notice and play on and she done so ever so well. "I am not foolish enough to believe I know a person inside and out especially on a first meeting, not only is that just plainly arrogant it would anger the kami to go into their domain." she said looking to her tea once more, the steam had vanished showing its ever cooling state "I am a courtesan, I am trained to notice things others do not so I can deal with clients that much better and I am very good at this task." she said with a modest smile.

"That is to say I was a courtesan my contract was obtained by someone." she said remembering what Sol said the day they had first met so was sure that he wouldn't want his name mentioned to a stranger. "He says my magic is a blessing I keep telling him it is a curse, that I don't want it." she said this was the normal argument she and Sol had and even her attendant and Sol had, so far nothing had seemingly changed her mind on the matter and it was unlikely ever to change the way things had been going. "I was raised in a village then in a pleasure district both inside Terra Ignis, both places had a no magic policy. To use magic was severely punished." she said trying to give some information as to why she disliked her magic without going into to much detail as she was so young when she was sold to the house that raised her she remembered little of what was before it, this may have been for the best given what she had done in fear.

Yuiisai watched how the spiritual girl seemingly blushed at the offering she was given her head tilting to the side. "I'm guessing this is either your first or you haven't got many in the past" she said quietly not wanting to embarrass her more than she already seemed to be on the matter. She watched as the other seemed to pick up the bun almost studying it, to Yuiisai this made her seem somewhat innocent and pure on such things "This place also believe that spirits wander and get hungry so they make food offerings so the spirits pass them peacefully while on their journey." she said having read it in a travel book some months before and had wanted to visit to see for herself and it seemed to be true in her surprise but she seen it as a wonderful thing. Hearing that the other wanted to move she understood on some level, she remembered that there people who hunted yokai, oni and the likes even if they done no harm and weren't being a menace to anyone. This honestly bothered Yuiisai as if they hadn't passed then there was obviously some unfinished business in the physical plain "Sure, lead the way." she said starting to rise bowing to the stall owner and his son "Thank you, I'll come again." she said smiling as they bowed back.

Rising out of the bow she took Nyx's ethereal hand she was more than what she was seeing to the other but had guessed if she wanted to cause havoc they wouldn't have had such a conversation "Wait, what is your name" she finally asked realising they hadn't even done introductions yet. "My name is Yuiisai, the one whom owns my contract calls me Yuu." she said allowing herself to be transported after the other had introduced themselves and slid the door open gently before entering and kneeling on the floor "Such people are pests in all honesty not every spirit is vengeful or going to do things that will cause harm or mischief... I understand there are times such people are needed but they jump to conclusions and can do more harm than good." she said with a faint sigh knowing some things couldn't exist together as much as some may wish it.

Fluffy
    Fluffy

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Fluffy 30th March 2018, 4:43 pm

Nyx watched as the blades of grass in the yard of the abandoned property swayed playfully in the night breeze, thinking on the conversation she had just had with the other entity. While the violent, self-destructive nature of the human race was often something many nonhumans hated with vengeance? The ghost disliked that trait of her former race twice removed for another reason completely and that was the human need to justify their actions! Honestly, she could never understand the need to explain everything in some way that provided a perfectly acceptable excuse for the actions taken. Often, the spirit watched humans go so far to receive that justification that the reason for the vindication was entirely manufactured of lies, facts twisted to support only their ideal. When that touched the realm that didn't belong to mortals, well it was only a matter of time.

A large deal of her mentality was stuck thinking about only a single one of Yui's comments even though the ghost would normally be more attentive. Am I in love with Chaoris? The teenage specter had never even considered the possibility before, he was just her god and had done so much for her even if some of that was not fully intentional. Surely? If the man was mortal she would have likely fallen for him already. Chaoris was not anywhere near mortal, and the more she thought about it the more Nyx couldn't figure out if it was even alright to love him or not. How did one love a god anyway? Sure worship was its own form of love, but the emotion was not that simple nor was she herself that simple. Maybe that was why she was so fond of the god walking the mortal plane, he was that simple. "For some reason, I doubt he's capable of returning such an emotion, at least in the way mortals consider it, even if I do find I feel that way. For now, I don't even know if that's truly how I feel." the brown haired girl made a decision, the next time they had time that brief breath between slaughters then she would learn about whatever could become of his side, before she even turned towards loving him she had to know it wouldn't be an insult to him or direct worship to another god he fought against.

With her back against the floorboards the transparent female smiled, she wanted to say so much in response to other things said by Yuiisai, yet for some of it, the moment had passed. "Who I am is dependant on who you're speaking to, sometimes it even depends on who I am speaking to" She wasn't two-faced or trying to be sneaky in a bid for power like most other's who claimed such things, it had just happened as she went through life. "Some would call me Fluffy if they even knew I existed." she grimaced at the mention of that disgusting beasts name, but at one time it had been hers and she had gathered her fair bit of attention with it before the other entity ran rampant in it. Nyx would watch carefully to see if Yuiisai had any reaction to the name she had mentioned. "Most know me as Minx or N, you can use either of those two, I hope you don't take me withholding my real name as an offense." even if she had no current connection to her past? Nyx was aware some people did horrid things in the name of revenge and her human mother still lived, the ghost may never face the woman again, but that didn't erase their connection as mother and daughter. "There is simply someone unconnected to my current life that could be attacked if my true name became common knowledge." plus while she felt no attachment to anyone else in her family, she was still attached to her mother in some strange way even if it was different from the normal way.

Oykai
    Oykai

Cortesan of Mist

Cortesan of Mist

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Oykai 8th April 2018, 2:20 pm

Word Count:
    Tags:
    @Fluffy

Yuii looked to the grass outside enjoying the song of the cicada as evening quickly approached, she seemed almost at ease with that alone as she let out a gentle sigh. "This reminds me so much of home." she said to the other as she continued watching the grass in the courtyard moving in a gentle breeze that passed, her eyes moved up as she noticed fireflies seemingly starting to blink into existence with a childish wonder. It had been so long since she seen had seen them that she started to believe that they were nothing more than a myth as she hadn't seen them since she had been an apprentice, that was because she was always kept so busy as a courtesan more so when she ascended to be an oiran; even now she was in a new situation she was still kept within a gilded cage for the most part only released to do a job and then she had to return.

That being said usually it was under her owner or her attendants ever watchful eyes, it made her wonder what the point was given she was still a prisoner when all was said and done. Her eyes made their way over to Nyx once more but she seemed perplexed she guessed it had to do with something she had said, perhaps it was to do with her comment about loving her god? "Even the kami can fall in love with mortals and mortals with the kami, there are plenty of stories that say so." she said in the hopes she was correct in her assumption without being too invasive "I am sorry if I have overstepped boundaries but you seemed deep in thought and I believed it was because of my comment about love." she said gently looking to the evening skies, it was the thing that she too longed for but never could achieve because of what her line of work was.

Hearing her words she chuckled "No-one wishes to be alone regardless of divinity." she said seemingly hitting the nail on the head "You aren't exactly mortal anymore yourself." she pointed out to the spectral teen she was slowly befriending, her milky blue jade eyes looking to the other once more "Only time will tell, we aren't the kami." she said her voice warm and filled with hope and well wishes for the other as they moved forward down that path of self exploration. "Good way to do things, I am much the same thanks to how I was trained." she said looking down to her clothing, she wasn't ashamed that he was raised in a pleasure district or that she was an oiran it allowed her to notice things others often missed and even manipulate people like puppets turning situations better in her favour. "I am one person but it almost feels like I have a split soul strangely." she let the other know she understood at least on some level.

Yuiisai listened to what the other said about Fluffy and didn't react to it in the least, due to her entire world being as big as a small town her entire life she was quite sheltered to such things. "In honesty I would prefer knowing your name, having such simple secrets at the beginning of a friendship seems... I don't know... It makes me feel like it's not worth continuing down such a path." she explained with a saddened tone "I moved away from my friends when my contract was obtained, I stay in a room and only really interact with the one whom owns me and my attendants..." she confessed to the other as she stood up "I can't make you tell me your name but honestly, my entire world revolves around three people now. Who am I going to tell?" her voice showed no deceit in fact she fought to fight back tears and her sorrow.

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 1:51 pm