Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A New Influence [Social | Mythica]

Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho

The Ghost Slayer

The Ghost Slayer

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Pluto's Oathbreaker
    Position : God of Mettle
    Partner : Mythica
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Fairy Tail (GM)
    Cosmic Coins : 155
    Dungeon Tokens : 21
    Experience : 10,355

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Spirit Completion Magic
    Second Skill: Onmyōdō
    Third Skill: Second Origin

A New Influence [Social | Mythica] Empty A New Influence [Social | Mythica]

Post by Mura Kensho 3rd February 2018, 3:44 pm

… It was strange. The shaman had suddenly found a note outside his door as he had returned from another mission, this saying ‘At Shadow Island’. It was a short and precise, but the context lacked a lot. What was with Shadow Island? He could assume that it was an island somewhere, but he had never heard of it before. Also, who sent him this paper? All those questions were thought through as he walked inside, only to find out that his katana was none but gone. Footsteps were visible on the floor, Kyuken was in a panic, and everything screamed ‘yo, get your ass over to Shadow Island, regain your lovely katana, and kick the balls of whoever stole it to oblivion’…

Now that he thought about it, Shadow Island looked rather… gloomy? Landing his feet on the shore, the shaman had shown to have flown his way from Magnolia to here, and some inhabitants were marveled to see him land like some alien. It was strange how different folks reacted differently to his magic, but given by the look on his face, he was clearly anxious despite the attempt to look calm and collected…

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Themes:
    Mythica
    Mythica

Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Devotee of Darkness- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Shipped- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Inuki: The Demon Dog
    Position : None
    Partner : Mura Kensho
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 3,073,407

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Time Flow
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A New Influence [Social | Mythica] Empty Re: A New Influence [Social | Mythica]

Post by Mythica 3rd February 2018, 4:13 pm

Shadows... That was all this island was. Stuck in eternal darkness, never to see the light. Odd. Despite the constant black sky above, life still thrived here... The rose bed was still alive, anyways. At least some things never changed.

"Odd looking weapon... I wouldn't have pegged you and your friend to use the type." She spoke in a childish tone, looking at the blade in her hand, which dripped silently with red liquid. The man tied to the tree by what seemed to be a massive clock hand shivered in fear. His eyes and mouth covered. "Y'know I hate liars. I mean, how could you NOT know that by now? Just look at what happened to poor old lenny!" She said with a chuckle. "Ain't that right, Lenny?! ... Lenny? Oh! Right! How silly of me to forget?" She laughed, looking at a bloodied corpse hanging from a tree not far from the two. Evidence of multiple sharp cuts could be seen strewn into the body as they leaked red. "Point being,
    you know how I feel now... Now I wanna know if your feelings have changed! Where this beautiful sword come from, eh?"
    The clock hand retracted from the man's mouth. He breathed heavily, and with intense fear... However, before he could finish his word Mythica silenced him again! She sensed someone coming.

With a quick snap of her fingers, a clock appeared behind the corpse, wrapped around it, and flung it far into the woods... Out of site. Food for animals. She then quickly took the edge of the blade and sliced her palm! It hurt... Her hand bled now, covering the edge with her own blood. While most of the time Mythica didn't care about people witnessing her true colors... She had sensed this presence before. The familiarity of the blade in her hand now confirmed who it was. She didn't want him to see her like this... The scene now looked like Mythica had apprehended the criminal, and accidentally cutting herself with the blade, showing that the blood on it was hers, and not some sorry criminal's.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A New Influence [Social | Mythica] Myth-Sig1-1

Mythica's Theme:
    Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho

The Ghost Slayer

The Ghost Slayer

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Mura Kensho 4th February 2018, 12:40 pm

It wasn’t anywhere at the shore, so the wizard decided to continue into the woods. He didn’t know who had taken his katana, but they must’ve had some darn important reason to given his deep connection with the weapon. Kyuken and Zirconis could see that he was different without a katana on his hand, so they conversed between each other as he advanced into Shadow Island:

“I assume that the metal blade is important to him… even though he can make iron out of his godforsaken hand- grow a brain, you two..!”
    “You’re clearly lacking sense of culture and values! A sword to a warrior is like an arm to a wrestler!”
    “What exactly is the different between a piece of metal with a wooden hilt, and a piece of metal?!”
    “L-Listen, I’ve only wielded one ‘piece of metal’ before, and it accompanied me through thick and thin! No other ‘piece of metal’ can compensate for that experience!”
    “You humans and your needless sense of materialism..!”

They were getting more and more into ridiculous topics like that by time. Mura, on the other hand, found himself in-between some woods and, surprisingly, found a signature of magic power nearby. His eyes saw it as an aura in his field of vision, but this aura proved way too familiar… was that Mythica?

In a hurry, he dashed over there in curiosity - she could have an idea of where his katana was if she was here as well, and given her cooperation back at the Halloween party, he considered her an ally; not exactly an entirely ordinary ally. That thought was proven straight when he saw her hold none other than his dear katana, and he was about to say her name out before the image was revealed.

“Mythica… hey, are you… uhh… is that my katana?” he calmly asked her out of confusion, “Hey, be careful with that… huhhh, it’s quite sharp, you mustn’t hurt your hands with that thing.” Moving over to her, he gently lifted her bleeding hand and held up a piece of cloth to cover the wound with. At least, his katana looked safe and sound, but what was Mythica doing? He could only conclude that she had found the katana and, unfortunately and accidently, cut herself in an attempt to pick it up. It was a sharp buddy to play around with…

Themes:
    Mythica
    Mythica

Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Devotee of Darkness- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Shipped- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mythica 11th February 2018, 11:08 am

Just like she had predicted, Mura showed his face soon after his presence was sensed. He came running around the corner with a look of concern on his face. He took notice of the situation, but thankfully, he was taking the bait. That was a relief. Mythica put on a light smile and chuckled. "Oh hey, Mura! I caught this man trying to make off with your sword... Sharp thing isn't it?" She said in a childish tone, looking back down to the man who was tied to the tree by her magic. His mouth and eyes covered by the clock hands which had wrapped around the trunk. She was, however, taken a bit by surprise when the samurai came to cover her hand. She looked at him with a stare for a moment, before turning red, smiling, and looking down again, trying to avoid eye contact. "Hehe.. Too late for that it seems.." She mumbled with a laugh. Looking at her hand for a moment before turning back up to Mura, her golden eye ticking with excitement.

"So why does this guy want your sword so bad? I couldn't get any answers out of him." Myth said as she gave the katana a few playful swings before flipping it and pointing it just a few inches from the tied man's neck. A dark grin on her face. "Good thing you showed up. I'm sure you're more likely to produce answers than he is.."

Mythica's Theme:
    Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho

The Ghost Slayer

The Ghost Slayer

Character Sheet

Post by Mura Kensho 15th February 2018, 2:23 pm

… Who on earth would make out with a sword? Mura had a mind to ask the very man himself, but Mythica had pulled him away for now - was he of danger? It appeared so given the environment; there were blood on her hands, so he must’ve been quite annoying to deal with. Then again… making out with a sword, that sounded ridiculous. Mura’s eyes showed worry about his katana as he slowly moved his gaze towards it, sweating a little, shaking a little… just what did he do to it..?

His eyes turned back at Mythica’s as he had put on the cloth to cover her injured hand, her clock eye ticking a little faster than usual. Given by her question, she must’ve tried to interrogate him somewhat, somehow, and most likely lacked luck enough to get any answers. Now, Mura only had the note from earlier that called him to Shadow Island, so he decided to tell her so: “This note here… it was left outside my door, straight out telling me to come here. There’s a seal on the back of it… but I don’t know about it. It must’ve been a trap… but hey, my katana is back.” He exchanged a smile as well, relieved that his katana looked somewhat whole - the worries about the possible indulgence could wait for later - as he sheathed it back into its rightful shaft, "Thanks for finding it for me... how can I thank you, Mythica? Uh, tea? Grand gift? Just not anything that'll make me stand out as a poor slave, I beg..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“… He hasn’t returned,” a strange voice echoed throughout the deserted warehouse, “Someone’s arrived here on time… and that someone shouldn’t be taken lightly. You get that, Ethra?” It was a gloomy place, but that was only a cloak, a cover for the organization beneath the shadows, and whoever the strange voice addressed as Ethra revealed her face out of those shadows - a white mail and a terrifyingly calm aura around her as if nothing was able to harm her…

A New Influence [Social | Mythica] Latest?cb=20140821143144

Themes:
    Mythica
    Mythica

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mythica 18th February 2018, 4:59 pm

Mythica raised an eyebrow as Mura explained the reasoning behind the whole situation. Apparently someone had left a note telling the samurai to come to Mythica's home. How interesting... Mythica had just assumed Mura chased the thieves down. What thief would tell the original owner of the property where to find it. Maybe he had wanted to work out a deal? Although in Mythica's experience, trying to steal from a wizard by holding something important to them hostage was never a good idea. Now Mythica was actually interested in the whole story behind this situation. What exactly had Mura gotten himself into?

"How bout you treat me to lunch?" She said with an underlying sinister tone, leaning in close enough to make anyone feel uncomfortable. "Maybe explain what you got yourself into?" She said again smiling, the clock eye pulsing slightly brighter, casting the glow on Mura's face.

Mythica's Theme:
    Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho

The Ghost Slayer

The Ghost Slayer

Character Sheet

Post by Mura Kensho 20th February 2018, 10:52 am

Her suggestion was a little expected given her status as a young, fine woman… that could be discussed, because her way of sending the message was way too daring. Before Mura knew of it, her face was right up in front of his, and her clock eye was reflected perfectly on his ordinary, brown iris. He had no possible idea of how close that she was, but due to anxiety over various situations that could happen under these circumstances - so-called accidents - he instinctively gave Mythica a rather nervous look.

“… Y-Yeah, that sounds fun,” he replied. A lunch would be a sufficient way to thank back for finding his katana, “… I have a feeling that someone has a grudge against me. It doesn’t settle enough with some random thug taking my sword out of nowhere.” He would turn around and take a few steps in dismissal, suddenly stopping and turning around, “How about we meet at that lobster place called ‘Red Kraken’? It would be smart if we arrived there separately; if anyone’s nearby right now, with ties to that man, then it’ll just affect and/or annoy the both of us… and you look like one that could use some time to prepare, heh.” He would send Mythica a rather unique, heartwarming smile when he said that, feeling that things had gotten easier with her around, unlike back at the Halloween Party. And with that, he would part ways, eager to see what this restaurant had to offer… he had money enough for anything delicate and expensive, so…

Themes:
    Mythica
    Mythica

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mythica 21st February 2018, 11:06 am

As Mura left, Mythica couldn't help but turn red and blush. What an innocent smile. She certainly didn't deserve a person like that in her life... Not at all. However, as soon as he left, Mythica's state of mind returned to its original rotten core. She giggled, staring at the spot where Mura was only a moment ago before turning to the man still tied to the tree. "Seems like we're alone again. Guess he didn't want to hear what you had to say after all..." The man struggled as muffled yells of fear could be heard from his mouth. Mythica stepped closer. "Don't worry, I can still have fun with you." She waved a hand in front of him, the clock hand around his mouth and eyes retracting so he could see her. "Scream for me!" The man yelled in fear as something he saw broke him to his very core. But it stopped suddenly as blood splattered across the trees.

Sometime later, Mythica was seen strolling through town in a happy manner. She wore a newer outfit that hadn't been seen before. Her hair was now tied into one long ponytail as her clothes adorned blue and white coloring. She got several stares. Maybe because of her beauty? Or the fact her golden eye was exposed for the world to see. Not that it mattered, though, she only cared about one person's thoughts. And she arrived at the destination. A small river diner..

Mythica's Theme:
    Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho

The Ghost Slayer

The Ghost Slayer

Character Sheet

Post by Mura Kensho 24th February 2018, 10:52 am

Hmh… the Red Kraken looked rather fancy for a classic restaurant near the shore. It wasn’t as small as the other deep sea restaurants that Mura had encountered in the past - often just trailers with lobsters for sale and the likes - and they even had a delicate indoor place to eat your fresh dishes. It was a smart choice for the shaman… which begged the question; how would Mythica think about it? He knew her not so well outside of her hostility and advances, and if he didn’t ignore Kyuken’s constant blabber to Zirconis about all of this, he would’ve realized that it was alike an actual date.

He was an honor-bound person, or so he thought himself to be in this case. It was his honor to repay her for finding his lovely katana, but his thoughts quickly changed when she arrived in a whole new appearance that he hadn’t seen before. Instead of two, she now had one ponytail, and her fashion was on point. “Oh, glad you made it,” he greeted her - now that he thought about it, it wasn’t such a bad idea that he had changed clothes back at the inn. More formal clothes were preferred in situations like this one, and he wasn’t inexperienced in that category. “I booked a table, so let’s head in,” he noted her before walking into the restaurant, making sure to keep the door open for her. Inside would be deep-red and blue at the same time, having this two-color theme the Red Kraken. The smell of saltwater was strong but appetizing, and various customers were enjoying their orders with small, almost cheeky laughs and smiles.

A very specific entity would be heading towards the shore herself, but given her location, it would take quite a while to reach the target…

Themes:
    Mythica
    Mythica

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mythica 29th October 2018, 11:01 am

THe little diner was nicer than Mythica had expected. And it looked a lot more expensive too. Mythica wasn't used to really paying for her food, so this little escapade of hers would turn out to be quite interesting. Especially with Mura with her. As soon as she arrived she spotted him waiting outside the little restaurant for her. How sweet. Mythica couldn't help but blush slightly more again when the samurai told her that he had already booked a table. She was glad to know he was on top of these sort of things, Mythica wasn't expecting anything less for her reward. After all, she did save Mura's katana from thieves. Now all that was left was to pick Mura's brain about a few things, hopefully anyways. Her heart tugged at her however, witnessing how handsome he was in the formal get up. This was certain;y going to be a meal to remember.

A few minutes later they were guided to the table Mura had booked, and Mythica took her seat across from him. She got another odd stare from their waitress, but Mythica simply had to turn and look at the girl directly. That action alone seemed to be enough, as the waitress quickly and nervously turned and skittered away. Mythica stared blankly at the employee walking away before sniffing, rubbing her nose, and then turning directly towards Mura again, a hand resting on her cheek while the other one snaked across the length of the table to clutch Mura's hand.

"So Mura. I can admit I don't actually know that much about you, save for the few time's we've met.. Don't you think we should get to know each other some more..?" It was true Mythica actually knew very little about the swordsman. She could feel he was very strong, and the influence of other spiritual beings hung around him, but other than that Mythica knew nothing. She could easily just focus on his eyes with her own and peer into his past but... Mythica didn't want to pry. Besides, people's histories are always more entertaining when told from their owners.

Mythica's Theme:
    Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho

The Ghost Slayer

The Ghost Slayer

Character Sheet

Post by Mura Kensho 30th October 2018, 10:48 am

She seemed to have no issues with the place. That was good, because otherwise he’d have to cancel his order, which would be bullcrap. It was a pretty darn expensive place at the edge of Shadow Island, but it served the occasion. They were to have a nice meal here, and then his debt must’ve been paid by then. Mura also had a preference for sea food and anything with miso soup, including octopus, salmon, mora eel and other marine animals.

He kinda had to chuck on his tie a little by Mythica’s new appearance. He wasn’t really used to see her with just one ponytail contra her more ferocious double-ponytail that she usually donned mid-combat. Then again, letting your hair grow out and wave freely might’ve been more fashionable in his book; he did try it himself way back then after he returned from the Underworld. Either way, it was relieving…

He missed the eye contact between Mythica and the waitress who suddenly dashed away before he could ask for another menu card. Alas, he had to use the shared one on the table instead. “Hmh? Oh, well, we’ve only ever met once before now…” he replied with naivety, “So I guess you could-“ His voice cracked over as his face turned bright-red and flustered by Mythica’s sudden hand clutching his. This begun to look like a rendezvous out of a novel or one of those Minstrel drama movies, and he was caught off guard. “-c-c-c-c-could, you know, uhm… there’s not much to tell about myself. I’d rather first hear more about you.” He was being serious, Mythica was likely the most mysterious person that he knew.

Their appetizers would be laid on the table as well as a waiter preparing for their orders on the main deal. Meanwhile, outside, Ethra - the temporary spy and syndicate favorite - was spying from within the shrubbery, having a sharp ocular vision right at Mura and Myth as they were seated next to a window. “… Fear not, the Fairy Tail Wizard shows no signs of suspicion of our presence. However, he’s not alone,” she reported directly to her leader who communicated with her through a round lacrima, “Another person with magic power accompanies him. She seems… yes, it’s positive, she must be his girlfriend or something. I have to wait a little longer...” Putting down her binoculars, she’d wait patiently for the restaurant to contain less customers; the lesser witnesses, the lesser issues later on.

"I'm growing impatient, myself... if possible, take his girl hostage. Use her to your advantages."

Themes:
    Mythica
    Mythica

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mythica 16th December 2018, 12:18 pm

Mythica's gaze did not shift at all. She just continued to stare directly into Mura's eyes as he blushed at her sudden movements towards his hands. It was obvious to anyone that Mura wasn't exactly expecting this kind of behaviour from Mythica, but it was too late to turn back now. For Mythica anyways. All she could do was smirk as he fumbled over his words before finally blurting out that he'd much rather know more about her. An odd request. Mythica had never really gotten that question before. Mostly because anyone who knew about her history normally ended up dead. She didn't think that would happen with Mura though... He was too valuable to murder over knowledge.

"Well... If you must know... This is my home" She said with the same grin, turning to look out over the water. That much was true. Mythica was born on this island. But that was a long time ago. She turned back to Mura with a somber expression for a moment as she reminisced the past. However that quickly changed back to her normal smile. Her hand let go of his and she clasped them together in front of her. "Why do you ask, though? Want to know all my secrets?" She giggled. "Want to know what makes me tick?" Mythica said, but in a much more sinister tone as she stared directly at Mura with her burning gold and red gaze.

"I'll tell you what." She started. "Show me a good time tonight and I'll tell you everything."

Mythica's Theme:
    Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho

The Ghost Slayer

The Ghost Slayer

Character Sheet

Post by Mura Kensho 17th December 2018, 11:19 am

… D-Did she notice? His fumbling? Oh crap, that was so awkward to experience… Mura’s face changed to a deep, embarrassed blush facing down on the table. This wasn’t exactly getting any easier for him, was it? N-No, no, he owed her a meal, and… Myth usually behaved like this, didn’t she? He had already remembered the delightful softness from the Halloween Event, and if she hadn’t suffered any concussions since then, she’d likely still be as reckless as usual. He really had a lot of things to learn about people…

Well, that was why he asked her now…

But so little came out… maybe he should’ve explained his own little persona. Maybe he should’ve started talking, giving her the role of owing him a sufficient return of, well, background and occupation nowadays. Man, he really screwed up.

“Your home…?” he asked in curiosity, “It’s… well, it’s a very quiet, little island. That’s kinda neat for a home place, isn’t it?” Shadow Island was a tad less ‘sparkly’, ‘festive’ and ‘energetic’ as Magnolia Town, so Mura had noticed its calm, quiet atmosphere by comparing the two towns. Now, Mythica was… well, silent? He couldn’t really tell; mysterious sounded better. She might’ve held more secrets than even somebody like himself.

Well, it didn’t bother him, and it was none of his business in the end…

“… B-B-Wha?” he spoke up in a mild shock, “Y-You mean like a date?” Asking the obvious question in pure anxiety, he looked to the right and to the left to try and calm himself down. Upon looking out of the window, he noticed the sharp gaze from a certain individual who quickly switched positions a moment after Mura gazed back. Thanks to his clairvoyance… this island, yes. He still had to find whoever was responsible for stealing Harusame. Whatever he just saw might or might as well not have been part of anything specific - perhaps an image of his brain or an actual stalker - but… the mark on the paper.

This was a serious issue of his. He couldn’t handle Harusame being stolen away again… and if they knew about him personally…

… then he had to stay and find them. Even if that meant…

“… I-I guess I could stay in the island… for a few days,” he worryingly expressed, not wanting to do Mythica any harm by technically using her help… if it was even any sort of help to himself that she was planning, “I still haven’t found whoever is responsible for stealing Harusame. Say, you found them when we met; did they say anything to you? Did you get any good information out of them?”

Themes:

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 4:19 pm