Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Up and coming fate.

Hania
    Hania

Demonically Bound

Demonically Bound

Developer/GFX Artist- Demon VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior of Steel
    Position : None
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 206,450

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Requiem
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Information Up and coming fate.

Post by Hania 19th May 2017, 3:28 pm

Hi all,
           Um... I am making this thread so everyone is on the same page in regards to what is going on with me. My activity will be in and out over the next few weeks, it might even be months due to a phone call I had this afternoon though I couldn't tell you which as I don't know what is going on fully at this point or how I am going to take to what is going to happen within the next seven days. The phone call came from the hospital and it was a surprise as you can imagine more so since I wasn't really expecting it in the slightest to be perfectly honest.

I suffer from quite a few health conditions the one most who talk to me hear me speak of is my fibromyalgia which is an unseen spoonie illness that has over sixty symptom which at times can leave me in agonising pain and/or disorientated. Due to the medication and the amount of said medication I take and stress it has caused another illness to affect me in which I will have to go for surgery in less than seven days. I don't know if it will be keyhole surgery or major surgery but either way due to this my activity will likely be lessened and if I do somehow speak on the discord I may seem more out of it than usual.

I ask everyone who will deal with me running up to the surgery and during the recovery time to bare with me and if I do anything hurtful or offensive to anyone, I apologise in advance as I have no idea how any of this will affect me.

Tama~

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Up and coming fate. 59875_s

True sins are the ones that you cannot atone for.
    Golden Lacrima: Valid until December 8th 2019

Information Re: Up and coming fate.

Post by Guest 19th May 2017, 3:32 pm

Take as much time as you need~ ^^
    Leila Vergious
    Leila Vergious

Eden's Rose

Eden's Rose

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Zodiac Key- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Child of Eden
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Cosmic Coins : 30
    Experience : 3,631,235

Post by Leila Vergious 19th May 2017, 4:58 pm

Sorry to hear you're going through all that. Hang in there and know people here will wait for you patiently for as long as will be needed. Here's hoping that surgery goes well without affecting you negatively in any way.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Arz
    Arz

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Silver Chaotica
    Guild : Black Rose
    Experience : 881.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Crimson Flame
    Second Skill: Crimson Lightning
    Third Skill:

Post by Arz 19th May 2017, 5:20 pm

Sorry to hear this, stay strong, everyone in this community is praying for you, well I know I am. <3

#dc143c (Zeno)    #87cefa (Tito)          
    Up and coming fate. J5IJBKy

Zeno Hageshi   Tito (Exceed)  Crimson Flame Magic  Crimson Lightning ✞ Shinku 

Battle Theme!:

Lestat
    Lestat

God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- God Slayer- Rich- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Guild : Grim Heresy
    Experience : 1462.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lord of Night
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lestat 19th May 2017, 5:21 pm

I'm sorry to hear and hope things get better!

Lestat
    Magic
    Equip
    Up and coming fate. Lestat1_by_gramcrackers-dbde5t5
    D: 11 | C: 4 | B: 2 | A: 0

Lacey Botticelli

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Player 
    Lineage : Viktor's Descent
    Guild : Guildless
    Experience : 8575

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Kiah Lake
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lacey Botticelli 19th May 2017, 5:56 pm

I hope with all my heart that your surgery goes well and that you have a quick and easy recovery period. Please, please do stay safe and I wish you the best of everything.
    Caelestis Icarus Zephyr
    Caelestis Icarus Zephyr

Quality Badge Level 1- Dragon Slayer- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Fan Art Contest Participant- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Ancestral Sin
    Mentor : Goethe Ackerman
    Experience : 1,775

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Sky Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Caelestis Icarus Zephyr 20th May 2017, 8:06 am

I'm sorry to hear that. Hope your surgery goes well, and that you have a short recovery.

Up and coming fate. Al9ulBh
    Playlist| Character | Vault | Lineage
    Aliarey Casady
    Aliarey Casady

Alt Account- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Collector- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Tertiary Magic- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Motor City Rush- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Lacnites
    Experience : 393,270

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Hazardous Arsenal
    Second Skill: Droids of Draovis
    Third Skill:

Post by Aliarey Casady 20th May 2017, 8:55 am

As a new member I sadly haven't gotten a chance to get to know you quite yet, but I have the best wishes for you and your recovery. Take it easy and don't rush your recovery. We'll all be here waiting for you.

Hania
    Hania

Demonically Bound

Demonically Bound

Developer/GFX Artist- Demon VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior of Steel
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Experience : 206,450

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Requiem
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hania 20th May 2017, 9:03 am

Thank you all for your support.

Up and coming fate. 59875_s

True sins are the ones that you cannot atone for.
    Golden Lacrima: Valid until December 8th 2019

Current date/time is 8th May 2024, 1:29 am