Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

We Believe in Things Until They're Gone

Lacey Botticelli

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Player 
    Lineage : Viktor's Descent
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 8575

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Kiah Lake
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

We Believe in Things Until They're Gone Empty We Believe in Things Until They're Gone

Post by Lacey Botticelli 3rd May 2017, 3:47 pm

Hello.

My name is Gracie and I swore once upon a time to never make an intro on here, and I guess I've completed one other thing in life aside from getting to A Rank before I die.  Never got to drink, do drugs, travel to all seven continents, get married, publish a book, or raise my children.

I'm often called Leah, but you may know me better as Leahndr Aspont or Lark.  And I need to tell you guys something before it's too late.  Call me a drama queen.  And say I have something long stuck up my arse several times in a row and then add jk jk to render it all a joke, but I'm serious.  More serious than I've been my whole life.

I have leukemia, and it's been that way for... well, it's actually so stupid because I know it's so bad already but I haven't even known about it for a month.  I was told flat out that my prognosis is basically that I'm going to be dead within less than six months, which I'm grateful for, the straightforwardness, but at the same time I hate her so much.  And I hate everything about stupid leukemia and most of all I hate how now it seems to be trying to define my life.  I wanted to go to a real college, hell, I got accepted to Northwestern and now?  Now I'm dying.  At least my parents won't have to try to help me pay for that expensive shit and I know my college fund would never be  wasted, but somehow it sure feels like that to me.  I never thought I was a bad person until I was dying, because my family is pouring in money to waste on fighting my own cells and they should be saving it for something besides an extra week or two with a girl who's already dead.  And I did mean it when I said I would invite you to my funeral, Sal, if I could, but my mother already planned it out with me.  Some mother daughter bonding time before we can't any more.  We're going to have the perfect music and a beautiful speech, and you're in England anyway.

So here's to you all.  Everyone I know is praying for me and for these expensive treatments to work so they can pay more money for the hope that a dead girl can have a little more time.  But I've made my peace (even though that's a god damn lie I need to believe it) and I pray for them at night instead of for me.

This message is coming a lot earlier than I ever wanted, but it's because I'm being transferred to a new hospital.  All these doctors are always coming up with new things to try.  I guess they're doing their job but it almost feels like the world is making fun of me.  And it makes me tired, real tired, but even though I know how much I cost I'm still selfishly staying alive for now.  Even though I can't run and skate and do everything that made me feel alive.  I can read and write and think and pray and talk, but it feels like I'm just being stupid, writing essays and working my way through online assignments.  Especially when I worry about them and think, who the hell am I and what am I trying to pull, pretending to be a normal student?  There's nothing special about dying, but it's a long and stupid process sometimes.  You need a lawyer for a proper will, and you talk to too many insurance people and well wishers who you love but can't stand to be around because you just know they're healthy and they can walk around and they have a future.

As to why I'm writing this and writing a will, for the first I owe it to you all to tell you why I cannot be here anymore.  I ran out of time but what I spent on this site was just beautiful, and so thank you and I cannot apologize enough for leaving.  I'm sorry.  As for why I'm writing a will, I guess it's because I'm trying to get control of a small part of my life when it feels like everything is so beyond my control.  I want to choose something for once.  I chose to participate in clinical trials and be a human guinea pig so hopefully other people can actually get cured some day and not just wait to die because it's too late.

You all are so talented.  So beautiful, with good character.  Please make this world a better place.  Do it.  I beg you.

I love you all.  I will pray for you until I die.

Yours in faith,
    Grace

To Aura I leave 100,000 jewels and the returned half of lacrima milk which you may or may not want, but thank you so much.
    To Mashyuu I leave my legendary + item because it is from the last job we did together.  And I leave my thanks, all of my thanks for helping me not to go insane in this past month.
    To Vulkan I leave a hope,
    And to Salrynn I leave an apology and forgiveness in the same breath.
    To Astrid I leave laughter, and kindness, because you make me laugh.  Not made
    To Hero I leave something exciting and hope the best, because life is too short for anything else.
    To Iza, Jiyu, Raiza, Marshy, and Julius, I leave my patience and gratitude for yours
    To Ursala and Suna I leave my joy and naivety from a first group thread
    I leave my voice to Shohei.  My voice and all that it carries, and I forgo that one wish she promised me
    To Aioai, I leave my blessing
    To Elyx, I leave my happiness (not all of it boi, not until I'm dead, but as much as I can give) because one small conversation in the chat box somehow made my day ^.^
    To Aiyana I leave my time, thank you for yours
    To Gisen I leave my awe and my grace, you make me feel welcomed
    To my sister... I live through you and I leave you everything else, thank you for giving up the computer so I could use it for the rest of my days.  That sounds so depressing.  I'm not dead yet, but you shine so bright.
    To Golden Phoenix, I leave my trumpet and YouTube links and my list of announcements and songs

But for all of you at FT-RP, I leave everyone my love, prayers, and good luck.
    I've put my heart into my writing here, and it has been fun.  I always looked forward to all your posts.

I am so sorry for the abandoned threads.  I should have said this all sooner, it is unfair to you.  I just wanted to pretend that I was normal and everything was going to be okay.

Stay safe and take care. Ave atque vale, to be fancy so I don't cry.

We Believe in Things Until They're Gone Empty Re: We Believe in Things Until They're Gone

Post by Guest 3rd May 2017, 4:10 pm

Leah...

Theres no need to be sorry :) I didn't even know of your situation. *ruffles her hair* you've been a good member and I was so happy to know you. I don't even know what to say though :( It was really fun having you and I can only wish for the best :( I don't even know if those are the right words... :(

Thanks for everything <3
    Hania
    Hania

Demonically Bound

Demonically Bound

Developer/GFX Artist- Demon VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior of Steel
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Experience : 206,450

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Requiem
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

We Believe in Things Until They're Gone Empty Re: We Believe in Things Until They're Gone

Post by Hania 3rd May 2017, 4:22 pm

I am sorry for all that you are going through, please take care of yourself and enjoy life to it's fullest. I understand that it will be hard even harder nearer the end but please don't think of that end day think of those who love and care for you be it those you knew offline or online. I didn't get a chance to know you that much but even now as I write this I can't get the tears to stop falling. You are a kind and loving person and it is not selfish to want even one more breath to fight for the life that you want to keep. You are in my prayers and when the time of your demise finally comes I hope the spirits will welcome you with open arms and give you a new life.
    Vulkan60
    Vulkan60

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Experience : 0

Post by Vulkan60 3rd May 2017, 4:26 pm

We love you too Gracie, and we always will. No matter what happens. Even after this site is gone, we wont forget you.

And you dont need to leave me a Hope. You have already given this shy British fellow one. You helped me with so much stuff despite knowing me for only a few days at the time.

Im sorry i cant say more, but even if i wrote a thousand paragraphs, it wouldnt get across how amazing you are. And just...thank you. For everything you did and more.

Last edited by Vulkan60 on 3rd May 2017, 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Julius Seas
    Julius Seas

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Experience : 1,855

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Water
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Julius Seas 3rd May 2017, 4:26 pm

I... Just don't know what to say... But let me just tell you, that you are a wonderful person and that you didn't deserved to have a disease like Leukemia you are a wonderful person and your GFX is really good and your writing style is fantastic! I was surprised to see that you got up to A-rank in the short time you've been here and I am so happy to see you got it eventually!

I am not sure if you will still be reading this but if you do then let me say thank you for all the smiles you brought to people with your announcements in the chats, the cupcake GFX you did as well the wonderful avatars and signatures you made for everyone and of course the posts you wrote!

Thank you for everything Gracie!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Squable:

We Believe in Things Until They're Gone X9tEBuc
    DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Terra
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 2,243,068

Character Sheet
    First Skill: [Second Generation] Ice Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: - - -
    Third Skill:

Post by DOPPO 3rd May 2017, 4:30 pm

There are no words to describe this dreadful feeling we all have after reading this. It has brought me to tears, my cheeks are flushing a cherry-red after this dampness had drenched them. You have been nothing but a joy this world and to this site. Your voice and face have done nothing but bring inspiration and a greater joy to the same world. No one realizes how damn special someone is until they're gone and we can all agree that is the case now.

Too many people will leave us before our own deaths and I truly did not think any of us, especially you, deserved such a sinister outcome. Did you know it is a sin to kill a Mockingbird? They bring nothing but joy to the world, you know.

I agree with Sal, you have been a great member but you've been a greater supporter, a greater friend, and a greater idol to lots of people here. It is only fair we return that compassion to you.

Also, stop calling yourself the "dead girl." Don't put your situation before your being. You're belittling yourself. I don't see your death before I see YOU. I don't see the "mentally ill man," I see the "man with the mental illness." I see nothing more than a beautiful tea-and-crumpets girl who has a challenge with her. Win or lose, you have NOTHING but our love, our prayers, and our support.

You are an idol to me. I look up to you, even before I knew of this. I liked talking to you and you addressing me with such warmth, it was heartwarming to come into chatbox every day and get teased by you, but as much as you teased me, you treated me compassionately in EQUAL measure.

And "don't cry" my ass. Any medical challenge you face is an emotional challenge for us. Tears cover my keys as I type this. This is a community of people of all shapes and sizes but we all fit into the big picture when it comes to supporting our fellow friend, member, and human being.

I want to have known you longer and want to have loved you longer, and you know what? That'll be just the same in life and death. My compassion and love for you will only grow in the months and years to come. In any hospital, you will know that we are out in this world supporting you. And we will pray for you in both life and death. We won't stop supporting you because you aren't present. Six months, ten years, three decades from now you will still have my support.

So, to Gracie:

I give my ever-growing love,
    I give my indescribable support,
    I give my tears as a sign that I care,
    I give my prayers to no God, to my friend,
    I give my love to a person I don't know as well as I want to,
    I give you a place in my heart and soul as long as you take care of it,
    I give my understanding to your medical situation,
    And I give you a "see you later," because we'll meet eventually. Maybe not on Earth, or Mars,
    but somewhere.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Rich- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Earth God Slayer
    Second Skill: Light Dragon Slayer
    Third Skill:

Post by redheadedstepchild 3rd May 2017, 4:32 pm

I won't make this a sad message. I want you to know that I'm very glad we grew to be such good friends in such a short amount of time. You are one of the best people I know. This isn't good by it's see ya later. I wish we could have done more, but thank you for being so wonderful and living a life that you enjoyed, I wish everyone could be as brave as you. <3
    Aura
    Aura

Moderator- Mythical VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Rich- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 
    Lineage : Gingerbread Man
    Guild : Sabertooth 《Guildmaster》
    Cosmic Coins : 400
    Experience : 60,342

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fires of Creation
    Second Skill: The Riyenas
    Third Skill:

Post by Aura 3rd May 2017, 4:59 pm

I'd never guessed you were going through this, and I doubt that the last thing you'd want to read is how sad we'll be that you're leaving us because life decided to be the enormous jackass it actually is again. I won't tell about how while I'm writing this I'm trying to keep things dry; I will however tell you about how easily you've come to touch my heart, little one. Just as easily as this snot running down my nose... heh, lame, I know, but I figured you might want to have that laugh about silly things.

We Believe in Things Until They're Gone Giphy

I'd choose a more appropriate one to show you how I feel, but I cannot. It's harder on you than it is on us, so I'll show to you how we'll all be here for you. In the good days, and the bad. Those that passed and those that will come. Maybe not in this life, but most definitely the next. It's funny to see that although we weren't as close as I'd wished we were, you still captured a spot in my heart that I will cherish. I'll keep hoping for a miracle, but won't bring you false hope... Know however that if you still wish to cherish the bond I'd love to craft with you, come and find me.

We Believe in Things Until They're Gone Tumblr_mtybzpTfqE1sif5mko1_500

And whether that miracle decides to show or not, know that I'll be looking at the stars whenever they appear. Look at their grace and be reminded of you; silly, stubborn and funny, but as honest, creative and inspiring as you ever were. Our ways may part but we'll never forget... I will never forget the fighter you are, were and always will be. Fight on. Fight hard. And if the opponent proves too strong in the end.... become our guide.

We Believe in Things Until They're Gone 4xMi00b
    We may fall from Grace, but Gracie will never fall. Unless she trips

Yours truly forevermore,
    the ever-childish mad-woman

~~Aura

And be she but Small,
    she is Fierce

We Believe in Things Until They're Gone GWsGXSQ

.:} The Road of Desire |Fire Dragon Slayer | Kenna Terrynhain {:.
    .:} The Nightmare in Your Head | Avide - Combat Pet {:.

D~4 ||C~4 ||B~2 ||A~ ||S~

Slots: 4/6

Lilium
    Lilium

Player 
    Dungeon Tokens : 6

Character Sheet
    First Skill: αєgιѕ - тнє мιи∂
    Second Skill: муѕтι¢ - тнє вσ∂у
    Third Skill: ραиα¢єα - тнє ѕσυℓ

Post by Lilium 3rd May 2017, 5:14 pm

Gracie...

I'm at a loss for what to say. I've never seen someone deal with this and you come off as such a strong person that this shocking to me.

We may have not interacted much, but I noticed how dedicated you are to the site. I love that you put so much time and care into everything you have ever done for the people on the site and those you RP with. Even beyond the RP, you are so nice to everyone. You are an amazing person and as such is how you will remain.

I'm glad to have interacted with you and may we meet again in another way. It may not be soon, but it will be certain. I'm glad you enjoyed your time on the site and trust me. You left an impact on a lot of us that we will never forget. Thank you for everything you've done on the site, all the meaningful things you have wrote and all the things you have given to others. Thank you.

My prayers will be with you and there they will remain, now and forever. <3

We Believe in Things Until They're Gone Tumblr_mvczu5dwtm1sfotceo1_500

We Believe in Things Until They're Gone QOmg1XE

Hero Yamamoto
    Hero Yamamoto

One Punch Man

One Punch Man

Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Job Creator- Christian Minecraft Server- Hired Help- Unknown Powerhouse- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Hero of the Almighty
    Guild : Dies Irae
    Mentor : Elyx Reiaki [Previous]
    Experience : 66,000

Character Sheet
    First Skill: The Conqueror
    Second Skill: The War God
    Third Skill:

Post by Hero Yamamoto 3rd May 2017, 5:20 pm

Let me tell you a story, Gracie. A short one, but a story none the less.

My name is Dallas and I was born a perfectly healthy baby with an impossible level of bad luck. At the age of 6 years old, I watched someone die in my arms and it traumatized me to such a point where it adversely affected my health. Ever since that point in time, I have been in and out of the hospital every year almost without fail, due to chronic PTSD. This PTSD causes me to have hallucinations, seizures, and I cough up blood frequently when I have nightmares. There is no cure for a mental state after all.

I have been through 7 operations, the majority of them dealing with my lungs. I am expected to die any time between now and the age of 60. What scares me is going to bed one night and suddenly never wake up. Not being able to come here and tell anyone what is going on.

I do not claim to know exactly what you are going through, Gracie, but you are not alone in this fight against death. Don't think for a moment you are not adored just because of your circumstances. The people here, and myself, care about you and hope for the very best. Enjoy every single second you have. Make your life truly spectacular.

Don't give anything up, no matter how difficult it might be. Live. Kick and scream until the fire goes out. Give Death a run for its money. I am there with you in spirit. We all are. Let me take a quote from Robin Williams for you.

"You know, as we come to the end of this phase of our life, we find ourselves trying to remember the good times and trying to forget the bad times, and we find ourselves thinking about the future. We start to worry, thinking, ‘What am I gonna do? Where am I gonna be in ten years?’ But I say to you, ‘Hey, look at me!’ Please, don’t worry so much. Because in the end, none of us have very long on this Earth. Life is fleeting. And if you’re ever distressed, cast your eyes to the summer sky when the stars are strung across the velvety night. And when a shooting star streaks through the blackness, turning night into day… make a wish and think of me. Make your life spectacular. I know I did."

Think of those whom you have spent your precious time with. Let them give you strength. This is a Fairy Tail forum, the home of every single Shounen cliche in existence. Struggle, Gracie. Struggle and struggle and struggle and struggle and struggle and struggle.

To you I give my strength,
    My courage,
    My will to fight,
    and my fearlessness.
    We will meet again, Gracie. I promise.

" 戦争が来ています。そしてそれが起こると...人生は死を切望するでしょう。"
    "War is coming. And when that happens... life will yearn for death."
    Job Slots: 3 of 6
    D - 8C - 1B - 1A - 4S - 210Y - 0100Y - 0
    The Great VaultTemplate † Main Theme †  Hero's Voice †
    We Believe in Things Until They're Gone RkPDiNE
    Caelum Pendragon
    Caelum Pendragon

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Dragon Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Cookie Achievement- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Dragon Spirit
    Guild : Black Rose
    Experience : 6,706.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: First Generation Sky Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Caelum Pendragon 3rd May 2017, 5:27 pm

Dang...i dont know where to start, im...sad....im sad i didn't get to know ya in the guild better (this is Shizuka), and sad that i never got to know ya as a person as well...and im angry....angry that the world has put this on you on my fellow guild member...if anything, i can offer support and prayers that you beat this i will not let the worse cloud my mind i will hope and pray the best happens for you..

Kaisto and Shizuka...aka Batter

"A Guild shows that we aren't just friends...We are a family."
    We Believe in Things Until They're Gone CZseiRq
    "Mess with my family...and not even the gods will stop me.
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Quatro and Stella
    Position : In bed with the harem
    Guild : Golden Phoenix
    Experience : 1,538,536.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ???
    Second Skill: ???
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 3rd May 2017, 5:33 pm

Dear Gracie...

Honestly, this is probably one of the bravest things I have ever seen on this site. Words can't convey what I feel right now, seeing as you clearly are a creative and intelligent mind. Your shop was clever and your graphics were great, posts very well crafted and OOC persona full of charisma. You are an all in one, rare... Absolutely rare. Like a diamond perhaps, the best of the best are hard to find. My regret to be honest was not spending much time with you. There are some things I go through, but seeing this... I don't know. Damn... I wish I could have done some more for you. Whatever conversation I had with you... Maybe we should have had more of.

So what do we do? Hm... I don't think it would be fair to leave things like this. I could ramble all I like about you, but that perhaps wouldn't be enough. On behalf of the site, we love you. You give me your happiness, and I give you my sweet memories. Prosper my girl, and may you live on in our hearts, as you deserve it.

"The goal of life is not to live forever, but to make something that will."

I don't know where that was said, but if it's true, it worked for me. You etched your legacy in my life, and I won't forget you. Who knows, maybe we can have a second conversation elsewhere. That would be nice. Anyways... There's much more I could say, but it loops around these points often. Don't have regrets, as you have fulfilled a lot.

-Sincerely, a sensitive King Elyx

P.S: It looks like you are the first person to get the dictionary.

Post by Guest 3rd May 2017, 8:10 pm

Honestly i've been debating for the last couple of hours if i should reply to this or not. Words aren't my strong point and i'd probably end up rambling about something completely unrelated or mess up my point. So instead, i'm not going to say anything too deep or profound. Everyone else has already said anything and everything i could think of, and it'd be useless to echo words.

Simply, i wish you the best of luck with the remainder of your life, however long it does end up being. (You never know, miracles can happen)
    It was a pleasure having you in the guild, and very nice to see it could bring someone so much enjoyment.

Rendez vous dans une autre vie, mon amie.
    Ainsley
    Ainsley

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Player 
    Experience : 143.75

Post by Ainsley 3rd May 2017, 9:15 pm

To all of you, Gracie says thank you and wishes you the best. It means a lot to her and us that you care. We encourage you all to be happy, and we hope for your longetivity.
    Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Moderator- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : The Devil Jester
    Experience : 833,050

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Devil's Zeal
    Second Skill: Aphyon Jivven
    Third Skill: Vir'ednith

Post by Cirven 3rd May 2017, 9:22 pm

We might not have really ever talked or anything but that doesn't mean I wasn't planning on doing that at some point in the future so it sucks to read this. I hope that somehow you pull through and can live a good life after. I'm not much for praying but I can give it a shot for you if anything.

Take care and we will be here if you ever do want to talk or anything.

We Believe in Things Until They're Gone LxcTBIi
    Character Info:
    Lestat
    Lestat

God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- God Slayer- Rich- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Guild : Grim Heresy
    Experience : 1462.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lord of Night
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lestat 4th May 2017, 1:20 am

Hey Sis! There is soo much id love to discuss with you, and help you through this process. (which im always available for if you wish.) However for now, id like to leave you with one story in particular.

It is a true story about a woman, that happened a decade or so ago.She was diagnosed with cancer in her galbladder if im not mistaken. She was given a set time similar of 6-9 months to live. There was nothing, anyone could do. She discovered there is a pace in china, called the hospital without medicine. She researched it, then decided to go. All treatments at this place, are made within from the person. With assistance, not medication. For the first while, they were basically reprogramming they way she thought, and perceived the world and her illness. She was taught Tai Chi Chuan on the regular. Her family and friends were just so estatic to see her survive it pass the 6-9 month mark. However after a year, the hospital performed "Surgery" on her. Its a video of this online and everything. Ill try to find it for you if you like. She is laying on her side, with a doctor sitting next to her with a ultrasound machine. Placing it over her stomach, they were able to see the tumor. The size of a large gold ball or so. Behind her were 3 fellow students, who have been in class with her since she started there. The three students begin performing one of the most basic tai chi exercises. They would grab energy from within the woman, and place it into the universe. Then grab energy from the universe, and place it within her. They did this for about 3 minutes, and on the screen you watch the tumor slowly shrink. It shrinks until it disappears completely. They say everything attributed to it, including the three fellow students behind her, as opposed to some tai chi master. Her bond and trust in the students were what helped attribute to it. The trust and faith in her heart, for them and herself.

I could go on and on, about the many mystical, incredible, and down right badass stories and discoveries of human potential. You are far stronger than you know, like this story isn't even the tip of the iceberg. Don't give up sis, i'm here if you need me.

Lestat
    Magic
    Equip
    We Believe in Things Until They're Gone Lestat1_by_gramcrackers-dbde5t5
    D: 11 | C: 4 | B: 2 | A: 0

Post by Guest 4th May 2017, 12:18 pm

I make a lot of mistakes and the one mistake that I made so far this year was not giving enough of my time in the days to get to know you better. It's a regret of mine that I didn't spend more time talking with you and getting to know you like everyone else, so I feel bad. You're a great person from what I've been told and all of the times that we have spoken, I've greatly enjoyed and will always cherish. We may not have been as close to each other as some of the other people that you were friends with on here, but. . .

I will always consider you a friend.

It's hard going through what you're going, I know, but it isn't something that you should cry about or wallow in self pity over. Look back at all of the years that you've lived and remember all of the good times that you had and the good memories they left behind. People will miss you and they'll hurt for a very long time, but they will never remember all of the bad that you've done over the good that you've left behind. You might not be a big shot on the site or someone who's "important" or "popular," but the people you've interacted with will never forget you. To them, you've left an impact in their hearts, you've changed them, helped them grow, and became their friend when they least expected it. As little or as big of impact as you've made here, it is both the good that you have done here and who you are as a person that everyone will remember.

So, enjoy what little time you have left, make the best out of it, and as the little saying goes, "live out your days like it's your last."

Who knows. . . Cancer is being fought off everyday, just keep that hope in your heart and mind that you'll be one of the many who overcome it.

We believe and we trust in you, and if you ever decide to come back just for a peek and to see how everyone is fairing, should you be feeling well enough to, you will always be welcomed back.

And with that being said,
    To you, I give my determination
    My open mind and warm heart
    My compassion and empathy
    My hope and my heart
    And as a final goodbye,

"Little is what we can say, but know that we are close to you in thoughts."
    Kite Wilhelm
    Kite Wilhelm

Demon King

Demon King

Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Power Of Apocalypse
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Experience : 801,130

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Flame Demon Slayer
    Second Skill: NetherFlame Demon Slayer
    Third Skill:

Post by Kite Wilhelm 4th May 2017, 3:27 pm

Just... I don't even know how to even start this and honestly I have no idea how long this will even be but I will try. I am truly sorry that our own interactions have been very little but from all I have heard you were quite an amazing person to be around. I hope and pray that in the end the universe works in its mysterious way and you get to stay around for a lot longer. Don't give up none of us is giving up on you.

We Believe in Things Until They're Gone Gvf4gD8
    Lacey Botticelli

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Player 
    Lineage : Viktor's Descent
    Guild : Guildless
    Experience : 8575

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Kiah Lake
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lacey Botticelli 4th May 2017, 8:47 pm

I read these all.

Thank you.

I am done crying now, and I can only say thank you for this entire experience. They have been some of the happiest days of my life, on this site. Trying to learn how to roleplay and hoping for the best.

So this is my final good bye, with all of my love.

P.S. My sister promised to get to S Rank for me so kick her in the butt if she doesn't <3

Current date/time is 29th April 2024, 7:57 am