Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A few things I would like to say

Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Embodiment of the 13th
    Position : None
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Sky Emperor Shangdi
    Experience : 367,824.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ten No Kichi
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Announcement A few things I would like to say

Post by Rosetta Crawford 24th February 2015, 4:03 am

Ok guys and gals. You've already had something like this from Chaotic, but this is a bit different.

I've recently had complaints from a former member of this site who started their own site. They have been sent screenshots from our chatbox with insults to their sites by a member or members on this site. Now I can't hold your opinions against you. If you think a website is bad or has stolen content or is the spawn of cthlulu and Satan's left butt cheek then that is your opinion. However, this kind of negativity in the cbox just makes us look petty and it might drive off people who have just joined. If you want to discuss these kind of things then please take it to Skype or some other form of private chat. There is no need for it in the cbox.

Another point I would like to raise is this: We do not, as staff, appreciate people going behind one staff members back and complaining to another. Yes, there are times when we have issues with a staff member or an administrator. However, trying to worm your way behind that staff member and talk to another is not the way forward. Talk to that staff member first and if that doesn't work then address either the head moderator, or if we don't have one, one of the admins. I am more than willing to listen to issues. However, before you do please try to look at it from their point of view, other member's points of view and finally from a neutral stand point. This might help you see a clearer path. If this doesn't work feel free to contact myself or one of the other admins.

However, I(and i'm sure other admins and staff agree) am not willing to even look at private messages or skype messages full of anger and swearing. Yes, you may be frustrated, yes you may be angry, yes you may feel like you've had your head rammed up a rhinoceros' backside, but is the way forward to rant and rave? No, its not. Approach the situation calmly and I will approach it calmly and try to come to a solution.

Sending angry messages to staff members trying to get them demoralized or convince them to quit staff is not the way forward either. This is a horrible thing to do and right now considering the manpower we have do you really want to force staff members to quit? Or to become less motivated and thus less likely to do work? The answer to this question is no. Help them grow, don't make them go. We are in a transition period, with new staff, broken systems and new systems. Its a tough time in any site, but particularly one where everything done effectss everyone.

TL;DR
    Don't diss other sites in public, take that private.
    Don't get all rage filled and swearing when sending Pms with issues/complaints
    Don't try to make staff quit or become demoralized.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A few things I would like to say Zack2_by_gramcrackers-d8ker96

A few things I would like to say Zack_by_ravenart5-d8j23c0

A few things I would like to say Zackrose_zpse9a22d85
    Current missions(4/6):  get the squid A, King of Fighters(S), Village Protection(A), Repair the House(D)

Current date/time is 29th April 2024, 9:02 am