Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Apocalypse vs Annihilation (Madison/ Privet)

Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Immortal Death
    Position : Warlord of Superbia
    Guild : Co GM of Onyx Moon
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Nykyrian, Ballom The Poison Dragon
    Experience : 2,005,532

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Venom God Slayer 1st Gen
    Second Skill: Shadow Dragon Slayer 2nd Gen
    Third Skill:

Apocalypse vs Annihilation (Madison/ Privet) Empty Apocalypse vs Annihilation (Madison/ Privet)

Post by Sol 25th February 2017, 9:58 pm

The streets were littered in blood and bodys as Sol dashed thru the streets tearing up concrete with every step he took. He had sensed Madisons power and now he was intent on either ending her or making sure she bowed before him . As he moved thru the city the slayer cut down dark and light mage alike with his claws and teeth and would devore anything that got in his way often times taking a chunk out of the targets arms or legs or in worse cases the poor mages neck. “where is she I want her to answer why I havent heard from her in some time” he growled to himself more then anyone else and he kept going thru the streets.

Eventually he ended up near the river and he took a moment to rest and he grabbed the severed arm of a very recently killed mage and started to eat it using his fang to sever flesh and bone like it was nothing and crushed thru the hard material like it was a hard pretzel.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown. Fear what you do not Know"

Gold Lacrima Ends 11/23/2020

Sanguine
    Sanguine

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Hybrid Birthright
    Position : None
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Experience : 1,079,142

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Blood God Slayer (Lacrima)
    Second Skill: Hair Manipulation Magic
    Third Skill:

Apocalypse vs Annihilation (Madison/ Privet) Empty Re: Apocalypse vs Annihilation (Madison/ Privet)

Post by Sanguine 6th March 2017, 12:41 pm

Walking the line between light and dark
    is more dangerous then the darkness itself
    407 -- @Sol

A small groan seeped through some rubble as she had regained consciousness slowly but surely. Her body ached and stung from the blunt feeling of being hit combined with the fire magic had sent her into unconsciousness before it even finished. Her body began to rapidly heal itself from the sliver of health she had left in conjunction with the Blood magic aiding that. Madi pushed off some rubble and pulled herself up as best as she could until she could sit up, collecting herself until she was fully aware of her surroundings. Her scaled hands rubbed her pink hair clean of the tiny rocky debris and looked around. She was much further than where she was and everything around her ceased. Everyone was gone and the town was just left in rubble and partial structures left to its name for now. With no townspeople left that she could see, rebuilding Magnolia would become something much more difficult to find to complete. Looking around, her mother, little sister, and all other people and things involved left no trace of where they'd gone, but so long as that dragon slayer was gone, she'd have no issues trying to get back to Savage Skull.

Suddenly, an odd, but familiar odor snuck up into her nostrils. A putrid scent of another dragon slayer no less, but no more than that did a headache begin to ensue. A sensor of sorts that she had managed to get around in her 2 years with Sayrn, disconnected from the mind control that Sol put her under, turning it against him for when he got within a certain distance from him. Her mind snapped into an angry rage, slowly working blood pooled and spilled around her to begin pulling into her and becoming funneled into her mouth. With one loud gulp, she let out a sigh of enjoyment and her eyes began to glow red. An evil grin formed on her face as she saw the dragon slayer not far from where Madison now stood, waiting for the cowardly bastard to notice her, the blood of Acnologia before her. Unbridled rage building as she felt a more angry side of her, lacking the morals of wanting to kill anyone. No, not anymore. She felt something she'd never thought existed in her. She wanted Sol's blood... All of it. Today he was going to die and join Harrigan in the ranks of her first kills.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Apocalypse vs Annihilation (Madison/ Privet) JwEY1nx

CharacterMagicSecondaryTertiaryBankFight Theme
    Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Apocalypse vs Annihilation (Madison/ Privet) Empty Re: Apocalypse vs Annihilation (Madison/ Privet)

Post by Sol 8th March 2017, 11:09 pm

Sol suddenly noticed the scent of another slayer got stronger and he tossed the arm away before he turned towards the source of the scent and noise.”Well well the puppet finally shows up took you long enough” he said as he turned to Madison. However once he caught sight of her he saw the markings on her and he instantly knew whose markings they belonged too. for a second the poison dragon remembered his dragon parent teaching him what the markings of the false dragon king looked like.”Those markings so that Bastard dragon had a child” he said as he felt his anger rising rapidly at thought of the dragon having offspring.

As he stared down the dragon girl the slayer started to shift as he suddenly seemed to gain about a foot in size and his eyes shifted from blood red to bright vivid green and started to glow softly. However what the girl didn’t see was an marking appearing on the poison dragons back as he shifted and he bared his fangs at the girl.

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown. Fear what you do not Know"

Sanguine
    Sanguine

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sanguine 25th March 2017, 11:22 am

is more dangerous then darkness itself
    0000 -- @Sol
    Her glowing eyes trailed the scent until she laid eyes on Sol's very bodily appearance. His voice caused her headache to worsen for a moment, shaking the feeling off as her draconic like hand rubbed her head, trying to ease the pain if it was even possible to do so. His calling her nothing more than a puppet had already thrown more fire to the already large amount of anger and hatred she held towards this male. If his intent was to belittle and taunt her, then in such a fragile state it seemed more worthwhile than any normal circumstance. Shaking her head, her talons brushed pinks locks away from her face as she faced this scum of a person. His words were rambling about something and a child, nodding slowly as she kept herself as contained as possible.

Something suddenly hit her in that moment. Something humorous and would crawl under his skin without a doubt. A small smirk crossed her face before she crossed her arms, spreading her wings out so her markings would be much more visible to him. "Yes, that 'bastard dragon' had a child, maybe more. Who knows? And the best part? I was under your nose before and you never even saw it. Did your nose have a little fit those couple days? Poor wittwe Soww." A chuckle escaped the sarcastic lips, holding out a hand and motioning for him to start on what she knew he wanted to do most. "Now if you're done being a whiny brat, I'll be waiting for you."

Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sol 25th March 2017, 4:28 pm

Sol bared his teeth as Madison mocked him for not spotting her connection to Acnologia and his magic output kept rising with his anger.”considering I had you strung along like a puppet on a string I should have slit your throat right then and there but that’s merciful compared to what I’m going to do now” he snarled as  his magic seemed to cause the air to become thick with malice, once the spawn of the black dragon motioned for him to bring it the poison slayer roared loudly before his magic power peaked. In an instant a powerful twister of poison and shadow suddenly erupted underneath the evil dragon as green lightning suddenly started to arc all around wildly.

The winds picked up and pushed back anything close to the twister  untill it suddenly ceased and revealed Sol within but his appearance had changed immensely. His skin had turned black and vibrant green ruins were etched onto his skin, his shoulders were garbed in vicious looking pauldrons   and his lower half was clad in baggy haori pants with  glowing crystals on the sides of his hips. His claws had become even longer and more vicious looking as his hair had grown own and gained green markings as well. To top it off his eyes were  glowing a bright vibrant green as he bared his large fangs and moved his newly formed tail behind him.”you and your bastard father are a stain on all dragon kind I intend to fix it and take the throne for myself” he shouted at the blood slayer.

The Force induced slayer crossed his arms across his face for a moment as his power spiked again and caused the ground to quake at his strength as he spoke.
    I AM STRENGTH! I AM VALOR! I AM WHOLE! WITH DIVINE BLADE SHALL I SEVER THE THREAD OF HUMANITY AND RETURN ALL TO NOTHING!   I AM SOL TERUMI THE END HAS COME!!!!!!!!!!!!”” he roared as he suddenly breathed in and unleashed a powerful roar attack of both Poison and Shadow combined at the kin of acnologia.

Appearance:

Spell
    Spoiler:

Sanguine
    Sanguine

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sanguine 25th March 2017, 11:09 pm

0000 -- @Sol

Madison set a glare onto the dragon slayer as he had brought up her time having spent in a state of mind control at any moment what so ever. Sure, it did get under her skin, but he took advantage of an innocent preteen whom didn't know just how evil people could be. Back then, she wanted to see the good in everyone, and though she had made the mistaken in doing so now. Now, it brought them to this point that they were in now; fighting with ultimately the goal being the others head on a platter for the winner. "Congratulations.... You took advantage of an innocent girl and tried to use her for your own gain. What even was the point of that? Trying to get to Aiyana through me?" A smirk suddenly formed on her face, chuckling and suddenly turning into a full blown laughing fit. It took her a moment before she could calm herself down enough to speak. "Between Savage Skull and you, I can't help but want to kill something. As much as my body fights it, I feel the urge every day... But I suppose knowing my full biological standing it would just slowly come together bit by bit."

Her eyes watched the unsettling view of the twister coming before her. It was stagnate as far as where it was positioned, and the pink haired dragoness had no idea what was unfolding behind it until it had ended. The beastly transformation that Sol had taken was rather intimidating at first, but she'd gotten used to it rather quickly. He began to ramble on about her and her father needing to be eradicated and taking some throne for himself. "That's what you're obsessed about? You're a damned fool if you think all it takes is killing me or my father in order to do that! Remember what I said? There could be more of Acnologia's children out there. Brothers and/or sisters I've yet to meet, and I'm the only person capable aside from him from finding them. You killing me will only absolve your hatred for now. But what happens if that other person discovers who they are and becomes stronger than you or I could hope to be? Stronger than him! THEN WHAT!? Kill yourself chasing something that could or could not be real? Think for once!"

Sol began to go off the handle it seemed. Shouting more absurdities and declarations as if Madison was the ONLY thing standing in his way to this throne. He was a tunnel visioned hot head who was acting before he could think of the actual solution and she wasn't going to let him try to kill her. She wanted to create a hole and attack him in that opening, but she'd need to play it out as best she could before she could do that. He fired off a large roar, coming straight for Madi. She bent her knees and pushed off, traveling high up into the air and expanding hr wings, letting her hang into the air out of the range from his attack. A red aura would surround her, letting out a sudden and loud dragonic like roar. The girls eyes would turn black, leaving only the red glow of their pupils and iris. She shot down towards Sol as fast as she could muster, swinging over and slamming her foot into the male. Should it connect, he'd be sent flying back into the first object that would stop his movement.

Spells + calculations:

Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sol 26th March 2017, 11:24 am

Sol couldn’t hardly focus on anything but his anger at the moment and his deadly gaze was locked on Madison and his fangs glistened with venom.” Be Silent you little bitch! Your one to talk your nothing but a mistake that should have been killed the moment you drew breath. And considering what your disgrace of a father did to get his throne what makes you think anyone any of the dragon race will allow his spawn to become the next king TELL ME!” he questioned angrly before he saw that his roar attack had missed but before Madisons attack suddenly came out of the sky at him.

The slayer moved on instinct and he used his shadow drive and shifted into shadows just before the girls kick tried to make contact with his body and she would phase thru him as if he was just an illusion, the moment she finished going thru him he reformed and counterattacked with a powerful spell in his arsenal his twin fang spell. He crossed his hands and created magic circles before two large fang shaped masses of poison would fire out and try to impale and crush the target while dealing shadow damage as well.

Since the Poison was Mana Reaver poison if Madison did take a it the poison would start eating away at her magic reserves while putting her in excruciating pain as it wreaking havoc on her ability to use ethernano. Sol quickly followed up his spell with a lunge at the girl with a powerful punch aim right at her midsection.

spell:

Sanguine
    Sanguine

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sanguine 8th April 2017, 6:52 pm

0000 -- @Sol

Her eyes flickered for a moment as she listened to the lashing comments that came from Sol's disgusting face. The dragon slayer made one after another trying to gain a rise out of Madison and the very tone of his voice made her more confident in that her words only made a rise out of him. A smirk crossed her lips, rather than normally a very angering look of violence and rage. She was getting everything she wanted out of this ordeal and she knew it now. Letting him say what he wanted knowing he was just trying to do the same wasn't too well off of an idea, but he got points for trying. "My my.. Such foul language... I'm still just a semi-innocent little girl!~" She giggled, enough that made her body shake just lightly. Truthfully, she was enjoying these comments more than she could ever even thought to have. In one respect, it was scaring her to feel this relaxed, but another wanted to keep it. She needed it right now and it was imperative that she keep it up as much as possible.

"Tossing all manners aside that I grew up with, you need to hear this... You're just some goal obsessed loser Sol, admit it. You're mad that someone like me could is higher up the dragonic food chain than some pathetic dragon that taught you how to use magic. I feel bad he had to deal with you. You're nothing more than an ungrateful leech hanging on to a dead creatures dying breath." Her eyes never left Sol as she had finished, knowing what she'd said would set her into the largest sink hole of regret since she'd approached and became friendly with Harrigan. Even the same issue with Sol in the first place, entrusting those whom carry a lack of care for others. Her only exception now.. or at least for now, was her mother and sister. Then again, even that could fall short.

Madison's eyes widened as Sol's body had dissolved it seemed, making her attack become useless and without any sort of success in working. Her wings fanned outward, stopping her from propelling herself any further and swinging around as her scaled feet carved into the ground below. Once she'd finally stopped, she'd become too late for what would come next; a pair of fang shaped shadows chomped down on her torso, causing her to scream out with dire pain and drop down to a knee. With her right hand wrapped around the area, she slowly waited for the pain to begin to subside right with Sol's next move. Her arm already in use reacted along with her body, forcing it to miss it's target. Her arm quickly grabbed his already in motion arm while she followed up with her own left hook, attempting to clock him right in the face and following up with a knee directly into his gut. Should they have connected, her next attack in combination would be a drop kick that would send Sol flying back several meters, leaving her time to feel the agonizing pain from the poison she'd been injected with to start taking effect. "W-What the hell did you do!?" She cried out, arms now wrapped around her torso in pain from the hit she'd taken.
    60% hp
    65% mp
    Damage to be dealt: 25 damage for left hook, 25 for knee to the gut, 25 for drop kick. Possible 75 hp if all connect.

Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sol 9th April 2017, 11:47 am

Sol could hardly focus thru his rage as Madison kept poking him verbally before she then said the words that made the poison draogn see red, she mocked his goals and the dragon that taught him which made him snarl . as the spawn of Acnologia caught his punch before he felt her fist connect to his face and a knee in his gut which caused him to let out a grunt of pain before he spit up his poisonous blood from the force of the impact, however before her dropkick could connect to himSol acted with a nasty counterattack spell. Before she could connect with her attack So shifted into shadows again before he wrapped around her and knocked her into the air with a powerful blast of feather like shadows. As he reformed Sol explained her pain”your infected with a powerful poison called Mana Reaver its what I use for mages I want to suffer before dieing while your ability to use magic is eaten away” he snarled at the girl as his anger kept climbing

As he knocked her away sol felt his anger peak and his magic suddenly went crazy once again as scales started to form all over his body as he started to increase in size.”DIE DIE DIE! I’LL DESTROY YOUR VERY EXISTANCE!” Sol screamed as his wings suddenly ripped out of his back as his features became more and more dragon like untill he suddenly grew to the size of a full grown dragon and his transformation had completed. Sol had finally completed his transformation and was a true dragon. After he was fully changed he released a powerful roar before he then decided to unleash even more destruction .

The poison shadow dragon breathed in before he suddenly unleashed a immense torrent of toxic and flammable fumes from his mouth before a sudden fire source in the city caused the fume to catch fire and made a huge chunk of Magnolia become a sea of flames .

HP 50%

Spell
    Spoiler:

Sanguine
    Sanguine

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sanguine 11th April 2017, 8:06 pm

0000 -- @Sol

While Sol began to explain the large, seething and intense pain writhing through her body now, the demi-dragoness had dropped to her knees, starting to lose her breath while the pain shot all through her chest cavity and into her arms and legs. She screamed out in pain and slowly tried to work her way back to her feet while the slayer had began to lose control of his temper after all this time. Truthfully, she had thought he would have done that a long time ago, but it must not have been a simple as that with him, surprisingly. As she began to regain her balance, the dragon slayer began to do something from which Madison thought was impossible; he was transforming before her eyes. And what more of what he was becoming reminded her of one thing; her father. Sol was slowly turning into a dragon himself, embroidered with a rage that seemed to be controlled anymore, even for that rat bitch of a guild mistress he served under.

His first move had caught her almost off guard, blasting away a large chunk of magnolia with one move, leaving her floating in mid air while one arm rested underneath her chest and the hand grasped lightly to the side while the other laid limp as she hadn't been using it at the moment. Looking to the dragon that was Sol, Madison's calmer mind was beginning to settle it bit-by-bit. She was looking over this version of Sol and all she saw was a larger target. A small warm sensation made her look to her arm that had been lying limp when she saw the black blood of her veins slowly making its way to the tips of her claws. A smirk grew on her face before she let one forceful push of her wings, soaring in towards Sol and landing one fist into his face, letting blood drip down and then suddenly explode just in front of his front legs, hopefully toppling the creature, but if not, she'd follow up her initial punch with a fierce kick to his head like before and surely if it connected would send him down for at least a moment. He was a bigger target for sure, but nothing Madison Richter couldn't handle!

Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sol 12th April 2017, 10:29 pm

Sol released another roar as he unleashed another blast of toxic and flammable gas at the burning city of Magnolia and caused more of the city to burn to ashes.the poison shadow dragon had gone completely berserk and could only focus on killing the girl in front of him. Feeling the girls fist impact his face the slayer turned dragon felt pain as her force was much stronger then he expected but he then felt an explosion near his legs that made his scaled limbs buckle before he fell down for a moment. However the dragon was running on anger and adrenaline and it only served to enrage him more. He suddenly became engulfed in poison before he released a roar at the girl before suddenly moving with suprising speed for a dragon and aimed to swat the demi dragoness out of the sky and thru multiple buildings.

If Sol managed to hit Madison then she would be infected with his other deadly poison Death plague. This poison would cause her to bleed from ever hole in her body along with immense pain and her body breaking down on her, should Sol miss he had already prepared another attack as he lashed his tail out like a whip to knock the girl either thru buildings or into the ground hard.

spell:

Sanguine
    Sanguine

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sanguine 15th April 2017, 9:55 am

A grin of victory washed over Madisons face as she watched the large dragon being knocked off its feet purely by her physical force, giving her a sense of empowerment as her magic slowly started to grow more and more chaotic. She knew from her original training of her magic that excessive use would cause her to lose control, and even this aspect hadn't of come out to anyone else before, mostly due to the fact Madison never fought on a scale like this before in her life, so even this feeling was something she never knew could hit her so hard. As she held her head trying to correct these feelings in her head, she had been swatted clear out of the sky with such force, she was sent flying through building after building. Once she had finally stopped, she started to scream out with pain as a seering, painful sensation writhed through her body, unable to even move. Blood began to pour from her body, weakening her as it was and causing her to become unable to move as she laid still, watching the wounds heal but the bodily harm already too much for her to handle.

Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sol 17th April 2017, 12:45 am

Sol roared once more as the whole city of Magnolia was now a sea of fire with no part untouched by flames now, the firelight casted a very eerie and evil light on the black dragon as he approach Madison using his claws to rip thru buildings to reach the downed demi dragoness.” you thought provoking me was a good idea that it would distract me looks like you thought wrong” Sols voice boomed as he approached and his eyes gained a very sinister gleam to them. “and now I’m going to devour you and use your spine for a toothpick!” he roared at her before he reached down to pick her up his aura of poison still cloaking him

If she was unable to get away Sol would no doubt make her suffer more since her poison would keep going into her system thru contact with him but how much more could she take before she finally kick the bucket that was the true question.

Sanguine
    Sanguine

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sanguine 19th April 2017, 5:59 pm

As Madison had laid on the ground, recovering from her bodily injuries and general exhaustion, she could hear the dragon approaching her. She could smell his putrid scent encroaching and she worked to try and push herself to her feet as soon as possible. The stinging sensation of his poison working its way through her body had been like a war sieging itself from the inside from her blood trying to reject his poison, but the strength of his poison had been too much for her to be able to handle in the moment, so she had to just keep it in as much stable connection that she could manage, which wasn't much in her condition. It took great effort to try and stop her body from continuously bleeding, which to have happen for someone whom was a slayer of blood spelled that she wasn't as in tune with her element as she had hoped to be, and the thought of that had frightened her. Sol wasn't much of a threat than she had seemed, but he was someone that she didn't take lightly either... Not after this.

As he loomed over the demi dragoness, her glowing eyes and schlera had returned to their normal states. Where went the strength she worked hard to combo in effectively to such a standard, she wouldn't let him beat her that easily. The moment she had between him sending her flying and his approach was enough to calm herself down to a point where she felt relaxed and in control again. Not too much, but enough to become more rational in her thoughts and actions by far. Her eyes had taken their glow once again and her feet pressed against the ground had launched her away from the area of his attack and her wings propelled her up into the air around Sol's eye level. Her magic had swarmed around her hand, seeming to almost be out of control before it had converged and shaped itself into a lance like weapon. Madison would dash in at a speed much more different than Sol had ever seen her move, starting with the left foot swinging around and crashing into his face, and if it had connected would leave him a large cut up the side of his cheek, resulting into what would be a nasty scar along his face. Following it would be a second foot that would jab straight out and kick him back from where he was. Lastly, her lance would be launched straight at his large body and would hopefully place the nail in the coffin as his next move would surely end her, if he could even react with anything else.

spells used:
    hp: 20%
    mp: 35%

Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sol 22nd April 2017, 5:27 pm

As the fire burned around them Sol could only roar once more in fury before he caught the girl standing once more before she suddenly launched herself into the air around eye level, when Madison suddenly move forward at frightening speed, Sol barely had time to move his head before a kick flew past his head. However that didn’t stop the kick that followed up or the spear that suddenly lodged itself into his side and caused him roar in pain before he suddenly spit up a decent chunk of poison blood from her attack. Still Sol could still move even though he was almost at his limits

Even though he'd been knocked back a bit from her kick he was still right in front of her and he reacted the only way he could, instead of drawing in a deep breath he quickly inhaled and the just as rapidly exhaled right at Madison unleashing another roar attack at her and this time it would be point blank. After this attack Sol didn’t know how many more attacks he had left other then striking the girl with his claws and wings.

spell:

Sanguine
    Sanguine

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sanguine 24th April 2017, 7:58 am

It seemed as though Madi's attacks had only connected two of the three of them, which for her was much better than none at all. However, she didn't like the idea that the dragon still stood and made a mockery of her strength. Heaves of breath left the demi dragoness' mouth as her body was straining itself at this point. She knew anything she was hit with would end her and that fear drove her adrenaline through the roof. Even then, the pink haired teen hadn't expected what Sol was going to do next. His poisonous blood had splattered about onto the ground, and the sudden tingling idea to consume it crossed her mind. Something seemed to stop her from doing so though, something about him and this blood didn't smell right to her and it took effort for her to fight off this sensation to wanna go down to eat it.

That's when it was over. In her moment of distraction, Madison had picked up too late on the roaring sound of the poison dragon, launching his attack right in her face more or less, blasting her away. The only thing he could hear was the sound of her scream from the hit before the roar would send her back over 30 meters away. Her body dropped and crashed into the ground, skipping several times like a stone on water before it shredded through the earth and came to a stop. She coughed up a bit of blood, back in color that landed on her stomach and left a bit to trail down her chin. There she laid; dead. If he'd check her pulse, or even to open a wound to check for blood flow, he'd come to find that her body ceased any function, her vitals were gone.

Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sol 24th April 2017, 9:32 pm

Seeing the damage he had caused caused Sol to roar again before he lept thru the air and would land on the girl for good measure. Knowing that she couldnt have survived him crushing her he let out a triumphant roar into the skys.”THE SPAWN OF ACNOLOGIA IS DEAD!!!” he cried out before he spread his wings out and for the first time the poison shadow dragon suddenly took to the sky. With the black dragon gone the only thing that could be heard now was the crackling of fire and and screams of people dieing.

Sol did not check to fully make sure that Madison was dead but he assumed that from her appearance and that he had crushed her with his landing that she was truly dead, as far as he was concerned the first obsicle was destroyed in his effort to kill Acnologia, he would retreat back to his castle to calm down and prepare for the next task.

Sanguine
    Sanguine

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sanguine 26th April 2017, 9:10 am

Before her last slip into the depth of unconsciousness, Madison had been crushed underneath the large body of the poison dragon slayer in his monstrous form. Her scream of pain before the full feeling of her own death becoming from her once more had been muffled underneath the sound of impact. His roaring words to the skies were the last thing the god slayer heard before he flew off into the sky, leaving the girl laying in the crater. Her body remained limp as she laid there for a moment, unmoving and feeling her body growing cold. A sudden pulse in her body made it convulse for a brief second. The lacrima in her chest had begun to breath its own life into the dead body, pulling it's back through magical means and pushing out new, black blood to recirculate the bloodflow. Each of the organs slowly became responsive while the lacrima infused heart thumped and worked on its own merit. With one big gasp, Madison jumped up into an upward seated position before she screamed out in pain. The dragonic form she took had vanished and her body was bare. Lying in the ruins of Magnolia for some time longer, her body healed itself to a state that could allow her to finally get onto her feet. She felt.. different again. She feared for her life more than ever, and with her magic clouding her bodily figure, changing her outward appearance into that of a long haired blonde girl, she ran off as best as her still healing body would allow her do to.

[Exit]

Current date/time is 6th May 2024, 8:40 am