Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

How to be mistaken for demons and get away with it

How to be mistaken for demons and get away with it Empty How to be mistaken for demons and get away with it

Post by Guest 20th January 2017, 6:31 pm

Shine down, Spark up
    The road was sure a long one… Maybe Summer took a wrong turn?? It was quite possible for the female to do so, she has been thinking a lot lately about letting go of her past… it was a difficult past anyway, it might not have been as tough as anybody else's past due to obvious reasons, but it was a tad difficult trying to overcome that fact and letting it go was just going to be harder… she was lucky that she has a guild to help her and support her, even though they knew absolutely nothing about what the hell happened to her. Nor did she want them to know, she just wanted to feel safe and comforted in each and every one of their arms. The guild she was in proven that it can house many people who can put their differences aside.

“Summer??”

Summer shook her head as she chucked into the world of reality once more.

“Summer, is everything okay?? You seem a bit absent-minded the past couple of days??”

“Ahhh, that's nothing to worry about, Priscilla.” Summer replied to the pink-clothed fairy with a small smile on her face. “I do think we have taken a wrong turn however, which actually sucks pretty hard.” She noted as she looked around once more. “I can’t believe I messed up, I thought I was heading back to my house goddamnit.”

“Summer, I remember Laysha speaking to you about an issue you had when you tried to arrest Lilith, you seemed to be in the same state of mind according to my observations and connecting them to hers. Something is clearly bothering you.”

Summer sighed softly as she looked down to the floor and even kicked a rock in an angry sort of manner. She was in no mood to deal with such a confrontation like this, she was just glad nobody was listening to the conversation except for her and the little star that Summer clutched herself in her arms. She gave up, she decided to tell Priscilla the very thing that has been bothering her.

“I am not the type to tell such things.” She admitted as she bit her lower lip. “I know I am usually cheerful and hyperactive, so I am sooooo sorry. During my exam, I was met up by a female who seemed to be Jian’s mistress.”

“Jian’s mistress?? Wait, who is Jian exactly??” Priscilla asked, she was kind of shocked that Summer was opening up in this sort of manner, but she knew it was better if it was out rather than in. Laysha done that sort of thing all the time and she never really was impressed with the way Laysha pulled things off when it came to bottling everything up. At least with Summer, it was much more calmer and done in a much more mature manner.

“Jian was someone I grew up with at the village I grew up at. He was a lovely person, but something triggered inside him and basically just set him off. I didn’t understand what the hell happened to him to make him the way he was when ‘that’ happened, but whatever did, it was sure freaky… I kind of hated it but there really isn’t much I can really do now- Wait… I sense something…”

“The chinese zodiac are responding to something, aren’t they??”

“Yeah, they are.” Summer replied as she bit her lower lip, Summer was sensing someone near her… what was stranger however, was something that Summer’s olive gaze couldn’t help but stare at continuously. There was a crack in the air and it sounded so heavenly, in fact, it sounded like a choir was performing some perfect harmonies. This made Summer sigh softly as she never really heard such a thing before. Meanwhile, the senses were getting closer and closer. Something or someone was definitely nearby…

||HP:300||MP:100%||

||Tag: @||Words: 648||Notes: 648/8400||

||Spells/Abilities||
    Lineage abilities:
    Unique Abilities:

||[color=#00ff99] - Summer||[color=#de0914] - Laysha||[color=#daa520] - Stella||[color=#e066ff] Priscilla||
    Made by Salrynn from FTRP
    Epidemius
    Epidemius

Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

How to be mistaken for demons and get away with it Empty Re: How to be mistaken for demons and get away with it

Post by Epidemius 21st January 2017, 10:40 pm

Brad was coming back home...well...not 'home' home, but to his NEW home; Infinity Hydra. Getting to his actual home was something that was quite impossible for the time being. It was pretty hard to get into a country that now had a ruler that was trying to find and kill you. Luckily they had no clue where he was in the world of Earthland just yet, else he would have to deal with assassins and other problems that would begin to affect him at that point. He had heard that a few of the countries around Fiore had propaganda that involved him now, though how long it would take for those to hit the current country he was in was yet unknown. It was with high hopes that it would never make it to this place, as it was all lies and slander on his family name. Most of it said they had been tyrannical leaders and that he was the last of the evil family to still be alive. His father had been a man of the people, and the uprising that had killed his family had been one that wanted to do human experimentation with Magitek. The 'human experimentation' had just been another way for them to try and create soldier's that heeded every command without a thought of their own while having Magitek installed throughout their body to improve them.

A shake of his head would be seen by anyone that happened to be amongst the trees as he made his way back to the Infinity Hydra guild hall. Brad needed to change the subject in his head, and the only thing that his mind dwelled on after the sudden movement of his head was the wedding job he had done quite recently. He had met a girl that had said she had been a Shrine Maiden, going by the name of Misayo Oshiro, and the job had gone over perfectly. After that, however, was something he was not sure he should brag about or feel regret over. He was a prince of a country for heaven's sake! There was no reason her should be doing such things while on the run and trying to get back the country he was the rightful ruler of! Not to mention she was a fellow guild member, both had the hydra tattoo, and he was not sure how that would make relations go in the future. Would they end up avoiding each other permanently? Would one of them quit out of embarrassment in the future? Or maybe it would pull them closer, though he was most definitely trying to go for a relationship with anyone let alone with someone he had JUST met. What would father think if he was still alive? He was likely turning in his grave even now!

As he was thinking he would begin to hear strange trumpets and a singing that reminded him of the choirs and performers from back home. It didn't have the magical feeling to it, however, and there were no performers around for him to see. What he could see, far in the distance, was another person walking the road. As he grew closer, going from a mere silhouette to a visible being from a distance, he would realize it was a girl walking the same path from the opposite of the way he was coming. The man would wave his hand, arm raised up above his head, in a friendly manner so that she did not have to worry about him doing anything as he simply walked by. Though he would gladly take the chance to speak to another traveler and see what rumors and information was going around from wherever they were coming from. Once arriving closer he would introduce himself and hope that she would do so in kind. And where was that music coming from? Was there a band of some sort playing somewhere off in the distance?

[661/8400]
    Getting a strong+ armor from this job due to my lineage ability.

Last edited by Brad Clad on 28th January 2017, 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

How to be mistaken for demons and get away with it 3RVd0fT

How to be mistaken for demons and get away with it Empty Re: How to be mistaken for demons and get away with it

Post by Guest 22nd January 2017, 5:17 am

Shine down, Spark up
    Summer kept Stella and Priscilla close to her as she continued to look at the crack that looked pretty ominous… but at the same time, it looked quite calming to say at least. Summer’s curious mind was starting to bubble and boil, she wanted to see what was at the other side, but at the same time she really didn’t want to. What if she wasn’t able to go back? She didn’t want to to go if she wasn’t able to go back home safe and sound. She had friends here, she may have no family, but she does have someone she is beginning to harbour her feelings for thanks to a couple of things here and there. She didn’t mind though, she loved everyone she made contact with and she knew that she wouldn’t let any go, even if she was forced to for one reason or another.

So when she started to sense a presence thanks to the blessing of the chinese zodiac, she was most certainly worried… would it be someone who was going to push her in?? Oh god, she didn’t want to think where it would be the end of her existence! It would be the end of the world! She didn’t want it to be the end of the world for her, she has so much to do and so much to see! It wouldn’t be fair if she wasn’t able to do so. Now that she thought about it… what if it was Jian’s mistress?? Oh god! She hoped it wasn’t…

Her worries soon eased away when she turned her back to the crack that she was walking towards, it was revealed to actually be a male that was simply walking the same path as her. He didn’t appear to show off any sort of threat towards her. In fact, he even waved towards the black-haired female which relieved her of her stress some more and shook off the tension that would have been around. Of course, that would have been eased already due to the fact that her blessings also give off a calming aura that can wash away anyones worries in a jiffy. Grinning softly, she gave off a pleasant wave in retaliation and she even bent forward slightly to give it a more dramatic, yet positive approach.

“Ni Hao!” She would shout, biting her lip slowly. The man seemed friendly enough, so why not?? Especially if he was introducing himself like a proper gentleman. “Pleased to meet you! My name is Summer Guiyang!” She clapped her hands ever so excitedly while Stella was still in her arms.

“Squeak, Squeak!”

“Oh yes, I forgot to introduce you too! Yes I did… Yes I did!” She cooed the falling star like it was a little kid who knew nothing better… well, Stella WAS a baby so it made sense that she actually did. “This is Stella! She fell down from the sky!” She mentioned, the fireworks expert then looked to her shoulder and clapped her hands some more. “This is one of my fairy companions known as Priscilla! I take her or my other fairy everywhere with me!”

“Pleased to make your acquaintance.” The flower fairy flew away from Summer’s shoulder and near enough in between the two of them before bowing down low. Introductions stopped however as Summer looked to the portal again. “I took the wrong turn home… and I am hella curious as to what’s in there…” That was when she walked towards it. “Priscilla, I have decided! I am going in!”

“Summer! Whyyyyyy!!!!” Priscilla whined as she flew back to Summer’s side. “It could be dangerous! It could even be a trap! I know you’re quite intelligent for a girl your age, but please consider the fact that you could get seriously hurt!”

“Priscilla, it’s me! I hardly get hurt!”

“Something tells me that what I just said went in one ear and out the other…”

That was when Summer shrugged her shoulders and went in like the reckless little soul she was. “Summer, no!” Priscilla shouted as she flew in straight after her.

||Tag: @||Words: 686||Notes: 1334/8400||

||Spells/Abilities||

||[color=#00ff99] - Summer||[color=#de0914] - Laysha||[color=#daa520] - Stella||[color=#e066ff] Priscilla||

Last edited by Salrynn on 26th January 2017, 9:58 am; edited 1 time in total
    Epidemius
    Epidemius

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Epidemius 23rd January 2017, 2:14 am

The closer he moved to the girl, the calmer he felt about it. It was strange how much of a calming effect this girl seemed to have on him. Was it something about her? Or did she have a magic that did something like it? Brad would not ask, or try to figure it out on his own, as it would be quite rude to do such a thing to someone he had literally just met while traveling the open roads. He would learn that her name was Summer Guiyang, an interesting name to say the least, and would then meet her two companions right after. The little squeaking one was named Stella, and the other was some kind of fairy that went by the name of Priscilla. "Well, it is a pleasure to meet each of you this day." That was all he would get a chance to say before Summer spoke up and said she was going in. It was then that he would realize why he was hearing the music he was hearing, and why this girl had seemed to be pondering where she stood. On the other side of her, she was between it and Brad, was a sort of rift that was there for some reason. The companions would argue with the strange girl, but she seemed fully intent on going in whether they liked it or not. Brad had no intentions of following after her, he had wanted to just walk away and pretend the girl had not begun to step into the rift to some other place filled with heavenly music. However, the rift held a different idea than he did. The moment the girl walked in the Prince of Caelum would feel his body shift as the rift burst into something akin to a black hole. When he could see again he would find himself standing in a courtyard and seeing things he had never seen before. Before him, in the room they seemed to have ended up in, was a being flying about the room doing some kind of cleaning. He would take a step forward, thinking to announce himself and ask what was going on, when the being would turn with a gasp before yelling.

"Ack! Demon's have invaded the realm again! Be gone demons! Or I will call the guards and have you slain!"

The being had a voice that could soothe one's soul, had it been saying friendlier things rather than threaten their lives. In response, Brad would try to defend himself and Summer from a terrible fate. "You are mistaken. We are no demons, but mere mortals that have gotten lost in our travels. You see, we both happened across each other near a rift of some sort. This girl with me decided she was going to go through and see what was on the other side and the rift forcibly pushed me through with her as well. We have no clue where we are, and have no ill intentions. If you could send us back to our realm we would be eternally grateful of the kindness given to us."

The diplomatic speech seemed to have no sway on the angelic looking being as it huffed at them before speaking up again. "There is no way for you to prove the things you say! But if you wish to prove them you will fight in the arena! If you can survive you are surely not a demon!"

Brad Clad wanted to argue, he really did, but the now duo of mortals would find themselves suddenly teleported to a large arena before a booming voice that sounded exactly like the one in the house began speaking again.

"There will be four waves sent at you! And then the leader will come to fight you and judge you! If you are found to be demons you will cease to exist by the end!"

A long sight would leave the Prince of Caelum's lips as he looked over to who was not his battle partner for the stupid arena challenge they were now stuck in completing. "While I would love to remain professional right now, I must be a bit rude. I hope you are good at fighting, as I would rather not die here today." He just wanted to go home, and this strange occurence was partially the fault of the girl he was speaking to. Brad would likely appologize later, if they managed to live through this to do so, but would hold off on feeling any kind of guilt until that time came.

Brad could hear some kind of booming trumpet fanfare, likened unto a gladitorial combat beginning noise, and the gates would open up to reveal what they would be fighting for the first round of combat.

notes:

[801]
    [1462/8400]

Last edited by Brad Clad on 23rd January 2017, 2:14 am; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 23rd January 2017, 2:14 am

The member 'Brad Clad' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    How to be mistaken for demons and get away with it WeakMonster
    Epidemius
    Epidemius

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Epidemius 23rd January 2017, 2:16 am

more rolls

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 23rd January 2017, 2:16 am

The member 'Brad Clad' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

#1 'Monster Dice' :
    How to be mistaken for demons and get away with it NormalMonster How to be mistaken for demons and get away with it NormalMonster

--------------------------------

#2 'Monster Dice' :
    How to be mistaken for demons and get away with it NormalMonster How to be mistaken for demons and get away with it NormalMonster How to be mistaken for demons and get away with it NormalMonster How to be mistaken for demons and get away with it NormalMonster

--------------------------------

#3 'Monster Dice' :
    How to be mistaken for demons and get away with it StrongMonster How to be mistaken for demons and get away with it Boss How to be mistaken for demons and get away with it NormalMonster How to be mistaken for demons and get away with it Boss How to be mistaken for demons and get away with it WeakMonster How to be mistaken for demons and get away with it NormalMonster

Post by Guest 23rd January 2017, 6:31 am

Shine down, Spark up
    The man seemed like a nice guy, he was a very polite individual and he even said it was a pleasure to meet the three of them, which was a bit of a relief. It wasn’t everyday where you will meet a random stranger who will suddenly accept your pets for who they are, especially when one is a star and the other is a flower fairy that was dressed in nothing but pink and flowery stuff. After the introductions stopped however, the fireworks expert entered that strange crack and then their situation completely changed from the calming atmosphere that the two were experiencing to one of extreme tension.

All four of them were transported to a courtyard of some sort and she had to admit, the place looked extremely beautiful. It wasn’t exactly her sort of style but she was pretty sure that it didn’t even need oriental stuff at all to be classed as a very beautiful place to be in regardless… Surely there had to be someone to keep this place maintained and clean throughout every day and every night, and she can imagine that it was going to be quite an annoying task to uphold.

Looking around, she then spotted Brad… he followed her in too?! Now the two of them can experience the heavenly atmosphere that was presented in front of them!!! She was just about to stride over to him, but an angel cockblocked her completely by mistaking them all for demons! How can a star be a demon? How can a fairy be a demon? How can the both of them be demons?? They weren’t even here to attack, Summer knew she was here because she got hella curious, but she didn’t know why Brad followed her, unless he was curious too which was fair enough. They all weren’t angels, but they all weren’t demon spawn either who just have demon-like powers and such, they were ordinary people with ordinary things in ordinary situations! What’s worse was, Brad’s speaking didn’t seem to have that much of an effect on the angelic one and the two were transported to this colosseum like setting. This made the fireworks expert panic ever so softly, but she was sure that she could overcome the little obstacle that was in front of her

They had to fight.... According to the thing that sent the unlikely duo to the big-ass area, anyway.

When the man spoke to her, she bit her lower lip, she would like to think she was a good fighter in her own unique way, this is because of the fact that she was more than a mere mage, she was a gymnast too that controlled a deadly substance called fireworks. Fireworks can be extremely deadly, they can make her explode and they can make anyone else explode too, her melee attacks also caused small explosions which can be pretty hectic if used correctly. She also has the power to manipulate silk whenever she desires which is always a cool thing to consider whenever it was actually needed. “You bet I can fight, Stella can fight too.” The fireworks expert stated ever so mischievously before throwing Stella into the air ever so lightly. Stella then flew up into the air slowly whilst performing a spin. “Squeak! Squeak!”

The trumpets then started and the gates opened up to reveal their heavenly opponents… Summer didn’t have time for this at all and even Priscilla was anticipating what would happen… two angels glided towards the two, Summer had to minimize all the damage that she could do to Brad since she was the type of person to go all out explosive.

Summer managed to taunt one of them by cartwheeling toward them in her show-off fashion before she jumped and did a handstand on their head, this was clearly a taunt, and Summer loved loved it. “Ohhhh hi there!!!” She shouted before she dropped herself onto the floor in another flexible fashion. She was surprised that the angel didn’t fly high into the air, probably because the whole thing caught the angelic being off guard. That was when she sent in a punch from behind, it sounded just like the start of a firework before the angel turned around, Summer’s fist made contact with the angels face, causing an explosion of sorts. The fireworks expert then did a roundhouse kick to it’s face which caused another quick explosion. Summer couldn’t help but giggle as she looked up and seen Stella shoot right down at the angel, dealing as much damage as they possibly could.

“Good job, Stella!” Summer exclaimed as she then cartwheeled a short distance away before shooting 4 fireworks at the angel, only one of them missed completely, but the other three gave the angel a hard time as they were now down and out.

||Tag: @||Words: 808||Notes: 2142/8400||18.75*2+45+80=162.5 (I hope I got this right)||

||Spells/Abilities||
    Unique Ability (25% more damage with melee attacks)+Unarmed Melee Damage - 18.75HP each unarmed melee hit
    Shooting Star (Stella) (45 damage):

Firework Shot (Siggy spell):

Last edited by Salrynn on 26th January 2017, 9:59 am; edited 1 time in total
    Epidemius
    Epidemius

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Epidemius 25th January 2017, 2:20 am

The assurance from his forced battle partner was not too reassuring with Brad as he saw the two winged angels begin marching out of the gates and coming towards the two of them. Unsure of how they would fight, Brad summoned forth his Magitek scythe and armor that his country was known for. His body would be covered in the jet black armor that would draw a gasp from the angel of the two that was walking towards him. It would scream about demons, and how they would tear him apart, but when the scythe was raised, and the red glow began, the angelic looking being before him quickly shut up and swung the shovel in his direction. Brad, wanting to see just how powerful of a hit it would be, would allow the weapon to strike him. The shield that the armor gave him would cause the attack to bounce off, not even shattering the shield, and the reader inside of the armor would tell the Prince of Caelum that it had simply taken the shield's current power down to half effectiveness. That was good, it meant he would have no trouble with these guys, save for that the readings the red eyes were giving him. The shovels...were covered in poop. How degrading! They thought they could use poop encrusted items to fight a royal member of another country?! The man swung his scythe with deadly precision, hitting the hand of the creature and slicing open the hand even as he disarmed them of the shovel. The creature would begin screaming as the energy of the blade began to burn his skin, causing wounds that would likely scar even as beautiful a being as he was fighting right now permanently. The creature would reach for the shovel, another swipe of the scythe chopping off the being's arm and bringing the creature to its knees before he took another swipe to clear its head from its body.

Looking over at the girl would show that she had managed to take down the angel she had had to deal with, which made him realize they did indeed have a chance of survival this day. He would not have the time to apologize, though, as there were more enemies incoming with the sound of multiple musical instruments. Odd, the sounds were going to change as they went? Maybe it would tell them how close they were to being freed from this heavenly deathtrap!

notes:

[411]
    [1873/8400]

Post by Guest 25th January 2017, 8:11 am

Shine down, Spark up
    Summer done her part of the battle ever so beautifully, without wasting an ounce of energy either, she really was the type of mage to go overboard with her excitement and her hyperactivity when it came to fighting. That was just the type of person she was, someone who could more then rely on her own and allowed others to rely on her too whenever it is needed to do so. Of course she doesn’t want someone to rely on her to the point that they will be attached to her, but she was the ace of moonstone for a reason.

Looking to Brad as she exhaled slightly, she was wondering what to expect next, but for now she ran to him to check him over, just incase he was really hurt bad. “You all right?? Urgh, what the heck is that smell?!” The fireworks expert queried in some sort of aggression as the smell of manure started to become really prominent in her nose. “Did we really fight angels who smelt like absolute crap?? That’s gross!” The female felt disgusted by the fact that the both of them had to deal with poop cleaning angels, POOP CLEANING ANGELS!! Why would you send out even the dirtiest of angels to whack you?? They should just be left to their own devices. “At least that’s done… do you think there will be mo-”

Before she could ask her question, 2 more angels dashed through them gates and this left Summer flabbergasted, there was more?! Oh god, she had to be explosive as possible if she wanted to get through all the angels that were planned for the both of them. It was a fight for life or death now, literally.

Summer growled as unattached something from her back that she always carries around, it was probably the most elegant ring blade that the fireworks expert has ever wielded, although it wasn’t the same as the one she previously had. The last one she had got destroyed when she used a spell that made it explode into 1000 pieces. Although that sucked, she was glad that she had a new, improved one. She just had to get used to the weight of it since she can barely carry it. Luckily there was lots of upsides to this weapon, she can throw it around and it will come back to her. It also had some… abilities… maybe she should try out of the abilities some time, but only when there is some sort of danger to her. Using the ring blade to her advantage, she span around before she threw it towards one of the angels and it slashed them right across their cheek, the ring blade then it proceeded to return to her. She grabbed it before she stuck it behind her once more, thank god for fancy stuff that attaches to your weaponry. That was when she charged straight at her target and dragged them away, leaving Brad with the other one.

“Priscilla go!”

“Right on, Master!”

“Stella, stay close by!”

“Squeaaaak!”

That was that, Priscilla flew away from the scene and sat down on a ledge to watch Summer fight ever so valiantly in order to sort out the angel that she was fighting. She gave off 3 blasts to her target with her firework shot before the angel tried to stab her, fortunately the angel failed as Summer just limboed her body down into the crab position, the grins of the female became quite prominent as the female then used her feet to hit the angel on their chin before going on their hands, god, she loved being a gymnast. Being a gymnast was probably the best decision she has made in her life. The fact that she was able to contort her body into many weird and disgusting positions was the greatest asset ever.

Returning on her feet, the female shot her hands up in the air as 15m claws came out from her very own knuckles, the fight was just beginning.

Dashing away from the angel thanks to just how long her claws really are, she started to constantly slash and stab the angel with style, it was no telling when she would actually stop all the hack and slash, but she eventually did when third degree burns were shown all on the angel’s face and body. They didn’t like the way that this was going because Summer was far away from them, they didn’t know how to react to the burning potential that she had. This was why she was called the fireworks expert.

||HP:300||MP:85%||

||Tag: @||Words: 768||Notes: 2910/8400||

||Spells/Abilities||
    Unique Ability (25% more damage with melee attacks)+Unarmed Melee Damage (15HP) - 18.75HP each unarmed melee attack

Melee attacks (23HP) + 35% = 20.25HP (If calculated correctly lol)

sparked claws:

Last edited by Salrynn on 26th January 2017, 9:59 am; edited 1 time in total
    Epidemius
    Epidemius

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Epidemius 26th January 2017, 2:59 am

The girl known as Summer would run to her and ask if he was all right, and ask what the smell was before mentioning how gross it was. "Yeah, I am fine. I let the creature hit me once and it only took out half of the shield this armor gives me. But the shovel those angels had seemed to have manure on them! So degrading of a weapon to use against someone, right?" The distorted voice the armor gave him, due to using a speaker system to talk to those he needed to, gave it a demonic sounding tone as he spoke. Something that the angels watching them would note and wonder why a demon was refusing to reveal itself when it was so obvious what they really were.

After this, the next wave of enemies would charge in, another group of two that would split up to deal with the two combatants they were up against. The creature before him came at him in flight, using its wings to its advantage as it charged at the being believed to be a demon with a scythe of burning energy. As it came towards him, Brad would summon another of his weapons so that he would have one in both hands. This second weapon would be his ice based weapon known as Ice Brand. The icy rune of the weapon would likely come in handy against what seemed to be a holy creature he needed to fight. The sword in his right hand, and scythe in his left, the man would await the angel's first swing against him and allow it to hit. This one would also bounce off of the shield that his armor was providing him, the angel giving the greatest look of surprise at what it saw, before Brad began his attack. Scythe would come at the side of the creature and strike off a wing, causing the creature to fall to the ground, even as Ice Brand was blocked by the creature's sword in an effort to keep itself alive. Brad was not going to allow the beast to live if killing it meant surviving and thus allowed the rune of the sword to bring forth a burst of cold even as he swung the Magitek scythe of Caelum design across the chest of the creature. The blade would leave a deep wound that began to burn just like the wound on the nub of the wing did, causing a cry of pain from the creature as it used its one surviving wing to smack him away and get back to its feet.

Brad would manage to avoid being hit, jumping back in time and giving himself room to keep from taking a hit from any surprise it made right after. The creature would slowly come at him, using the sword in a style that showed they were not a professional in using such a weapon. The weapon would easily be stopped with the scythe as he caught it in the hook of the weapon and pulled hard. The angelic creature would try to keep from being pulled, but the forward motion if had been making drew it directly into Ice Brand and impaled the creature through the stomach. Brad would twist the sword before kicking the beast off of it, not even giving the pleasure of letting the sword loose at the same time. This would result in a loud pop as the being tried to keep hold of the sword as the fell to the ground, shoulder popping clear out of socket even as the sword fell to the ground. The being would lay there, in pain and misery, and Brad would try to end that pain with a swing of his Caelum made scythe at the neck of the creature that lay before him. Just as he did so the being would disappear in a burst of light that reminded him of a teleportation magic. Had they warped it out to stop a death from happening? Interesting, maybe if he threatened enough they would let him go. It was not like their weapons were of any effect so far. After all, if they could not get passed the shield in a single hit how powerful could they really be?

With his opponent taken out, and his shield already beginning to go back up to full power, the man would walk over to Summer after noticing that her enemy had been taken down as well. "Looks like you can fight for yourself after all. You are lucky I am here as well, even though it is your fault I am stuck here fighting with you in this mess." The demonic tone to it did not help in how disappointed and slightly angry it sounded, making it have a grave tone that spoke of utter contempt even if that was not how he really felt. Why could she not have waited to go in after he had left her presence? He would not be stuck fighting creatures that believed him to be a demon and trying to end his life if she had just been a bit more patient. Though he had to wonder how she would have fared here if she had gone in alone. Would she be able to deal with everything that had come at them so far by herself? What about what was coming next? What if they came with numbers so great they made a wave of bodies that a single person just could not deal with on one's own without being overrun? It was all speculation and guessing, of course, but that was not the point he was making in his thoughts as he spoke to her while waiting for the next enemies to take down so he could free himself from this gladiatorial prison. That was exactly what this was, there was no way around it. They were imprisoned and forced to fight against untold enemies for no reason other than to prove who they were. Why force them to fight? Could they not have simply looked them over magically or with physical equipment to figure out what they were? Why could they not be sent to a leader that they could speak to and come to a diplomatic agreement so that they could leave peacefully with not a scratch made against either side. No, now blood had been drawn and his life was on the line. The time for diplomacy was gone, and Brad was going to make his way out of here even if he had to try and destroy the whole realm with or without Summer Guiyang's help. Not that he really wanted it, not with her being the reason he was stuck her.

[1129]
    [3002/8400]

Post by Guest 26th January 2017, 3:50 pm

Shine down, Spark up
    Brad was right when he said that being fought with that kind of thing was degrading! It really was, why would someone fight with that anyway? Would’ve thought they would have been kitted out with a sword or something more of that caliber, but nope! It was poop shovels!

During the fight, they both did so valiantly, them angels really took the cake. The fireworks expert was just glad dealing with the next one that charged at her wasn’t so difficult to pull off, nor did they smell as bad as the last one. All that mattered now was hoping that everything was over and done with, it wasn’t too hard to think about just getting the hell out of here right now because Summer’s curiosity really did kill the cat sometimes. This was one of them moments where she killed the cat 9 times over and it seemed Brad didn’t appreciate what was going on. “Well excuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me, princess!” Summer waggled her finger as she then crossed her arms. She didn’t like it when people were mean to her, especially if they followed in themselves. “Who was it that entered after me?! Huh?!” Summer asked with some aggression in her voice, she didn’t want to be backed into a corner of disappointment. “How could you blame me for such a thing?!”

Summer didn’t notice that while she was putting out everything she could against Brad, four of the same type of angel were watching over the two having their scuff and they seemed most amused from what they were seeing. It was only when Summer looked to the side that she noticed them, the sense of holiness was prominent in the air. Ew, they had to face off more different type of angels that the fireworks expert never seen before, which sucked because she didn't want to fight more angels, she just wanted to leave but she knew she had to kick arse too. Summer’s claws were still alive and kicking around however, so Summer decided to give that a shot for the sake of what's going to happen, considering they were pretty big claws to deal with and Summer had to do whatever she can.

Grabbing one of the guardian angels by her hands, she proceeded to lift herself up with her upper body strength which caused the burning claws to stay on the angels body, this then caused Summer to send a kick to it’s cheek which caused a small fireworks explosion somewhat. Summer has already explained this herself that she shouldn’t even be around, in fact she shouldn’t even be human. Summer then landed with both of her feet on the floor then proceeded to drag them against their will, making sure that one of the other angels followed at least. She was sure that she could handle what was being set for her. Taking both of them at once seemed to be a difficult task, good job she had some magic up her sleeve! This was going to be fun, she was going to show each and every one of them angels that were most likely watching her, just how powerful fireworks really were!

Shooting a firework into the air, Summer waited for the firework to explode into the air before it started to rain sparks all around her, dealing burn damage for anyone that falls in the sparks. Summer then proceeded to spin around herself twice with her extremely long claws to damage them all with some more burns. This was starting to waste a ton of her energy, but she won’t give up now, she still had loads left to take out and she still had some energy to pass her by. She won’t go down until she had no more energy left! (Literally.)

Summer was getting annoyed now, she might as well just blast them all with fireworks until they gave up. That is what she done. She somersaulted backwards until she was a decent distance away and started to shoot as many fireworks as she could from out of her gunpowder infested hands. It was clear she was taking no prisoners today and even though it was a weak spell… it could deal massive damage if she constantly shot them out. Summer didn’t know how many she shot out, but she had to keep manoeuvring with her gymnastic prowess in order to dodge a ton of attacks, her claws help considerably too. The only issue being that one of the guardian angels finally managed to stab her hand, clearly they were annoyed with her tactics… her hands started to hurt… she never knew she would start to feel some sort of pain from the fireworks, maybe she had to lay off them for a while…

Stopping the fireworks due to the pain, she seen that the one of the angelic warriors just seemed to have given up and went away in a panic, but there was still one more guardian angel to deal with… Summer was worried and her hands were in pain… oh well, she still had them claws!!! Summer started to slash her way through the guardian angel as blood seeped onto the floor thanks to Summer’s own blood.

“Oh god… I don’t want to be incapacitated…” Summer mumbled as she clenched her fist together and grunted, punching the angel to the face, the claws started to burn the angels face as the fish collided with the cheekbone which lead to a fireworks explosion.

Summer shook her head as the angel backed off slightly, they didn’t look that interested to fight the fireworks expert anymore and admitted their defeat, flying away out of the colosseum. Goddamn, this was tough on the little chick, but she was managing.

“So… much… fighting…”

||HP:260||MP:85%||

||Tag: @||Words: 961||Notes: 3871/8400||

||Spells/Abilities||

Unique Ability (25% more damage with melee attacks)+Unarmed Melee Damage (15HP) - 18.75HP each unarmed melee attack

Melee attacks (23HP) + 35% = 20.25HP

Rain of Sparks (Siggy spell):

Firework Shot

Epidemius
    Epidemius

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Epidemius 29th January 2017, 12:57 am

So it seemed this young woman was going to try and say that he followed her in? Why would he be mad at her over this if he had done as she said? "I did not come in here of my own volition! It was YOU charging in that made the rift pull me in! I wanted nothing to do with this, but here I am now!" The man's voice grew progressively angrier as he spoke until he saw movement out of the corner of his eye. When he turned his head he would see another group of the same kind of creatures that they had just finished fighting. This time there were more of them, unfortunately. Rather than two coming out to face the pair, there was a total of four; two for each of them to try and take on by themselves. "Looks like out discussion will have to wait. There is more for us to fight now, and I would rather focus on them when my life depends on their deaths."

Even as he said so he would lift both of his weapons up while also summoning forth another weapon for him to use. This requip weapon came in the form of a long spear that had a rune in the blade that held the shape of a lightning bolt. This weapon had the element of lightning infused into it, and would allow him a third weapon to fight with while fighting against the two beings that had split off and begun coming at him. "You wish for a battle?! Well you have brought a fight upon yourselves that you will never win! Prepare yourselves for the best of the Caelum Magitek Weapon Masters!" Of course, no one here would understand what kind of bearing his words had. The Caelum Magitek Weapon Masters were the elite swordsman, or any weapon really, that had protected the royalty of the country of Caelum. While, yes, he was a part of that royalty, he had been trained under them from a young age and eventually made his way up the ranks quickly enough to become both a weapon master and the prince of the country. It was through them that he had earned all of the weapons at his disposal, and some that he still could not summon to his aid due to the weapons laying somewhere else or behind a magic seal that he had to wait to falter before it was back in the holder realm only he had access to.

With a weapon in each hand and a third under mental control six feet over his head, the man met the two angels in combat as they began to fly a few feet off the ground. His scythe would meet the sword of one as Flame Tongue met the sword of the other with loud, metallic, clangs even as his spear struck downward into the chest of the left angelic creature. With sword being pulled slightly with the Magitek scythe, the being had no choice than to let go and do a small retreat backward. This would have worked had it not been for the mental control he had with his weapons. The spear would follow and stab the angel in the kneecap and zap him with lightning in the wound at the same time. A cry of pain would be heard before Brad mentally activated the rune affixed to the blade to cause a large blast of lightning that caught just the one that had the spear impaling it. Brad would release his hold of the scythe, mentally controlling it to swiftly swing at the head of the other angel so that it had to move as well before Brad Clad would pick up the weapon that the angel had dropped. The blade was light and well balanced, perfect for him to use against those that thought it a bright idea to fight someone that was well beyond their level of swordsmanship.

With two weapons in hand, and four in total under his control, the Prince of Caelum quickly slashed down the one angel that was still trying to fight him even as the unarmed one tried to fight the spear that kept stabbing down on him. The angel that was still armed would disappear just as the stolen sword was about to stab through where a heart normally would be in a humanoid creature, leaving just him and the unarmed beast that was latched onto the lightning enchanted spear to keep from being stabbed with it anymore. "Send one, send five, send one thousand! I do not care how many I have to defeat! You will rescind your accusations of me being a demon and release be back to the realm I come from immediately!" The voice was still heavily distorted by the helmet upon his head due to the full body armor he had upon himself. These creatures needed to realize that he was being quite serious, and if they did not they were going to start having an issue as he would start using all of the weapons he currently had at his disposal, and that would end with explosive results for this realm. Grenades, shotguns, an untold amount of bladed weapons, he had enough to deal with a small army if given the chance to prepare them all. With his speech finished he would come down with all four weapons on the angel. An arm would be shorn off even as both wings were forcibly sliced clean off of its body before the creature disappeared in a flash of light that caused him to blink a few times to clear the spots dancing in his vision.

Once his vision was clear he would look over to see his forced battle partner was still alive, although she seemed to be injured. Would she be able to make it all the way through this ordeal? Or would she end up with her curiousity killing her? Curiousity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back. Would satisfying her curiousity by going through the rift bring her the fighting spirit and energy she needed to make it through this arena and be able to live to tell the tale? There was not anything he could do to help her in the healing aspect. He had no spells or magic of his own to use on her, all of his magic was in the weapons he summoned forth and none of them had any type of supportive part to them. He had a single armor, the Magitek Armor that was deemed the 'Insomniac's Nightmare' due to the look of it, that only shielded the wearer of it. After that, he simply had a large armory of weapons to use against those that wished to see him in some form of pain or dead. The man would not say anything to her right now, not wishing to harass her even if he wished to do so. The young woman was injured, and talking down on her would just add insult to injury when he had yet to have anything even break the now fully restored shield of his armor in this long fight they were still in. The doors that the enemies poured through had silhouettes in them that told him that there were even more opponents slowly making their way to enter the arena to try and dispose of the demonic invades they thought the two 'mages' were.

[1251]
    [4253/8400]

Post by Guest 29th January 2017, 7:17 am

Shine down, Spark up
    Now the man was forcing himself to play the victim! Summer didn’t know whether to believe him or not anymore, she has had so many doubts lately ever since that incident in Magnolia with Sol capturing her and trying his best to mentally break her (he wanted her to massage him at one point, she just wanted to break him). But then she would also remember the things Hero told her, she just had to stay calm and collected, and to never let her personality or anything else get to her. She may not be a strong a melee fighter he was, but she has managed to utilise close combat and long ranged combat, something which is only made more useful by something she has gained when she was blessed by the chinese zodiac. Usually they protect her when she is hit by melee attacks. So when she was hit by a melee attack, Summer was slightly shocked, it seems they forgot to that time around. Or maybe they didn’t forget, but they didn’t expect it either. She hoped the zodiac would watch over her more if something similar happened of that caliber.

Oh well, now that she was injured, and it was the end of that particular battle. She had given herself full permission to use an ability on her ring blade that gave her healing capabilities of some sort. She has never used it before and so she is completely blind on the effects it will give her. Nor does she know how this will actually work… then again, she didn’t want to be incapacitated either from too much blood loss. Getting her ring blade ready, she done as she was told to do so when the weapon was built and tapped it’s centre jewel. She couldn’t believe what was happening! The ring blade started to glow an intense red, that must have been indication that it was ready to heal her or someone else that she so desired to. “Okay, time to heal myself...!” The fireworks expert exhaled as she slashed herself with the overly large ring… strange, she didn’t feel herself bleeding more than what she was… in fact, the bleeding that she was being put through completely stopped. Summer had to take a look at her hand to believe what she was seeing, and it was true, the bleeding seemed to have completely stopped. Summer then took a good look at her ring blade to see it wasn’t glowing any sort of red anymore. The only issue she felt with this was that it made her overly uncomfortable with the slash… that must be one of her after effects. Nonetheless, Summer quickly placed her weapon on her back. It was quite heavy, but she was still able to run around ever so happily.

Priscilla, who had been watching intently, had to fly over to Summer’s side to make sure that she was all fine and dandy. She was pretty worried about what happened with Summer in relation to her grievous wound, but knowing that the fireworks expert managed to keep herself all good and proper aswell was perfectly fine for her to understand. She was happy that Summer was trying her best to keep herself healthy despite being one of them difficult mages that always upped the ante. “Summer, I am glad you’re okay!” Priscilla cried out, smiling softly at her master. That was until shadows could be seen, that was the indication that it was time for Priscilla to rush to the side again. “No time to worry about me, Priscilla, I have more enemies to fight and I don’t want you hurt.”

“Awwh, fineee master.” Priscilla was hesitant in complying to Summer’s wishes, but she had no choice. She flew back to where she was originally sitting and then watched everything that was going to unfold.

From the gates, the shadows were getting closer and closer, Summer knew she had to get herself ready for what was going to come to her and Brad, yet there was no denying it… they were in deep shit, especially upon seeing the type of angels that poured out from the gates and onto the battleground. Out came 2 manure cleaning angels, 2 of the the angels that seemed to look the same as the last angels that the both of them fought, but there were 3 more angels there, the 3 of them looked pretty unknown to the fireworks expert. Now Summer really had to go ham for the cheese, she really didn’t want to deal with any more of these darned angels. When could she go back home?? She didn’t know, she just wanted it to be over and done with already.

Seeing the angels come at them at full force, Summer got her hands ready for a brutal moment, she was going to shoot fireworks non-stop now, she had to defeat them all as quick as she possibly can and to bring them down to her level would great! She also still had her claws which he could always use to her advantage whenever it is needed. The angels seemed to have split up this time on their own accord, they were probably thinking they can take down the two of them now that there was quite a few of them. Summer had to face up against 1 of each, this was going to be fun… She knew the capabilities of the first 2, but she didn’t know the capabilities of the last one and there was only one way to find out their capabilities in full… fight them like there was no tomorrow. First, she will aim for the poop cleaning angel because she really doesn’t want the place to smell like poop. Front flipping over to the poop cleaning angel without hesitation, Summer landed on the shoulders of the angel and then grabbed onto the collar of the angel before bending herself down. The female then blinded the angel by sticking her free hand in front of the angels face and started to shoot fireworks non stop. The poop cleaning angel seemed to panic and even flailed slightly at the fact that the fireworks expert instantly went for the hard stuff. The firework shots continued despite the angel flailing all over the place. Until they fell and slid onto the floor, seemingly unconscious. They couldn’t handle Summer at all, but now they were down and out, the whole place was going to smell like manure again, UGH.

1 down, 2 to go. Summer looked to both of the angels that were towering over her. They could have at least had the decency to actually give her time to hop off and get herself ready, but NOPE, not today! “You bunch of meanies, could’ve given me some time to give you both a good and proper fight.” She stated rather tauntingly as she finally hopped off the unconscious poop angel and then got straight to the other angel that looked similar to the angels she fought in the last wave and sliced them twice before diving on top of them, this caused the two to slide across the floor, Summer was taking no prisoners today.

When the sliding stopped, Summer got off the angelic warrior and grabbed them by the collar in the same way that she grabbed the poop cleaning angel and smothered them in the gunpowder that she always produced when she made fireworks shoot out from her hands. That was when she tossed them up in the air… she had to wait for the right moment to be able to do so. There! They were high enough, now all Summer needed to do was click her fingers to make them go BOOOOOOOM! That is what she did, she made them go boom with the click of her fingers and the unknown looking angel wasn’t close enough to even stop them. The guardian angel charged at the girl, but she didn’t let them harm her the moment they tried to stop her. The angel that was up into the air fell onto the floor pretty quickly. She span around with her arms fully out, slashing her opponents 4 times since both of the arms were out. The other one backed up and just fell onto the floor, that was pretty funny to see, but now she had to defeat this final one!

She had to go ham again, she didn’t know how strong this angel was nor did she know how much it will take for the angel to go down, she has already caused considerable damage towards the newcomer but she wasn’t going to get cocky now, even if she was the type to be one hell of a showoff.

It was time for one on one combat it seemed, Summer exhausted all her magic tricks that she deemed useful at the time, her claws were still around but she didn’t know how long her claws were going to be out for… the claws had distance though, she would give them that. She began to use the range of the claws to her advantage: hacking, slashing, everything she could possible to even give out severe burning sensation to the guardian angel. It didn’t take long for the guardian angel to just drop his sword away and flew off. That was when her claws stopped sparking up, slowly vanishing. That was some good use of her claws she must admit. But now she had to figure out what to do with herself. Were the two of them done finally?? She hoped they were, she cannot keep casting spells forever.

||HP: 290||MP: 70%||

||Tag: @||Words: 1608||Notes: 5479/8400||

||Spells/Abilities||

Melee attacks (23HP) + 35% = 20.25HP

weapon ability:
    human firework:

Epidemius
    Epidemius

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Epidemius 3rd February 2017, 1:36 am

The spectacle put on by Summer as she used her blade to heal herself was an amusing one to watch. The woman seemed nervous and worried as if she had no clue on whether or not what she was doing was going to actually go the way she was hoping for. Was it the first time she had used the ability? Why wait until in the middle of a fight to try it out? Would that not be something much safer to test within the safety of one's training area? Or at least a place where there were not beings of holy energy claiming you were a demon and trying to tear apart your bodies with holy magic all while you just wanted to prove you were not one and get back to the place you belonged! Once that was done a mass of angelic troops would come into the arena from the entrance all the other waves had originated from. Was this their last attempt to try and kill the mortals from another realm? Maybe Brad Clad could finally prove himself and get out of this damned place once and for all. If there was one thing he was tired of, it was the chanting and hollering about them being demons from the crowds that were now watching the death battle ensue.

The mob of enemies before them would split up evenly, though the new one's showing up in the mix would favor him with their odd numbers; one going for Summer with the other two coming for the Prince of Caelum. A poop angel would go for each, as well as two of the angelic beings that they had each beaten three of already. Would they finally lay a scratch on Brad? Or would he be disappointed in a swarm of enemies not being able to do anything against him? With Storm Spear being controlled mentally, and the Caelum Magitek Scythe and the angel's sword in his hands, the man charged at the group to meet them at the halfway mark of their respective positions from the time they had entered and he had been standing in wait to see what was to happen next. Not wanting to deal with manure throughout the fight, Brad Clad would have the electrically charged spear go straight for the two poop shoveling angels and keep the two busy dodging attacks and trying to survive hits when they landed and shocked them, all while he began to fight with the other three enemies that he was looking at. Knowing that he could not let them surround him, the Prince would slash the scythe down at the feet of the two newcomer types and cause them to jump backward to keep their toes attached. The attack would scrape the ground that they had been standing upon and cause the flame-like energy of the blade to begin burning that area. The flames would stay there until the weapon disappeared, meaning that anything that wanted through would need to go through it, or above it, else they would have to give him precious seconds to defend himself while they walked around it.

This would provide the sword master the time he needed to focus down the poor angel that he had just dispatched two of with ease. Knowing what their weapon was like, being the exact kind that Brad had in his right hand right now, the man would swing the extra sword at them to lock blades before slicing off the being's leg with a deft swing around followed by a hard pull towards himself. The thing would scream even as it was teleported out of the fight in a flash of light to signify the defeat of it even as the rest continued on against him. The angels that scooped up the defecation of something seemed to be faring poorly against his mentally controlled weapon, having been marked quite a few times by the spear even as he threw his scythe at one of them. Just as it hit the man would teleport to it and drive the weapon even deeper into the creature's side and pushed it all the way through. This one would end up hitting the ground in two pieces, not needing a teleport out as it was dead before it had even hit the ground. The other poop dealing angel had a look of surprise on its face before it, too, fell to the swordsman with a few quick swings of both weapons in his hands as the spear kept the other two at bay.

With that done, it was now a one on two fight. Much more favorable for the man that seemed to be a demon meant for war rather than a mortal that was just trying to prove what he was. The two angelic beasts that were coming at him at the same time had swords that seemed to be made of pure light and nothing else. That was an interesting weapon, a sword made purely of magic rather than a magic-infused weapon. It also had a downside; it required much more energy from the wielder to keep the weapon usable for combat. On top of this, the two seemed to have an improvement in equipment over the others he had been up against. These ones had a shield as well, though they too were made completely of light. Not that any of their equipment really mattered to him anymore. With three of the five enemies up against him eliminated he simply had to beat these two now. Would this finally free him from this hellhole? That would be something to find out soon, for now he had to fight! The man would place a hard kick against the shield of the left most angel while the weapons in his hands became mentally controlled as well. With three weapons in the air, the man summoned forth a pair of daggers in his hands. These daggers were not meant to the swift killing of another. No, they were meant to cause as much bleeding as possible and were even attuned magically to cause a deep cut when the weapon was magically activated. With the one angel preparing to swing down at him, the angelic sword in his control would come up to block the light weapon coming at him. While this was happening his scythe would be holding back the weapon of the other even as his spear struck at the helmet of the angel he was not physically fighting at the time. The helmet would fall off even as it lost balance due to the scythe pushing against the weapon.

Not giving that angel the time to recover, Brad would throw one of the daggers into the neck of the creature. The revealed flesh would turn red as blood suddenly flowed even as a mass of weapons began to pierce it from all sides. The downside to such endurance was that the body could take much more before dying. A blessing, or a curse in this case, to be had. The angel would still be alive, somehow, and Brad was not going to have any of that. A series of powerful blows would slowly cause it to blurt out 'I concede' before suddenly disappearing from sight in an extremely bright flash that momentarily blinded him. It was during this blindness that something would hit his shield and take out nearly all of it in one blow. The strike, which turned out to be the light sword of the last angel standing, caused him to physically slide and hit the ground. Even as the Prince of Caelum would try to stand he would find himself with the last angel over him and coming in with a deathblow if it landed. The man would raise the daggers up defensively and block the attack, the other three weapons that he was controlling with his mind coming in from all sides to strike the angel at the same time. This would cause the angel to fall face to face with Brad, giving him the chance to speak before pushing sharply to impale the being with all the weapons on its sides and through the stomach with his daggers. "I will cause this place to explode and burn if I am not freed right now! Release me foul beasts! Release me and I will trouble you no more!" The angelic creature simply laughed before disappearing in the same fashion as the last one.

Brad Clad would stand up, only to have his scythe and armor disappear from his body at the same time. Their time was up, for now, as they returned to the holder space to regenerate and recover the magic infused within them. If this wave had not been the last part of the fight he would have to be careful. The shields had taken a lot of damage for him, surely enough to keep him from surviving these trials had those strikes hit him directly. Brad would turn to face where Summer was, now that there was a lull in noise and seemingly no enemies coming out to meet them just yet. "Now that I have a chance to say something. This is, indeed, your fault. You simply needed to wait a few moments to allow me to walk away before going in. Your own lust for adventure has dragged in me, a complete stranger, into your mistake. There is no denying that." The man just wanted her to admit her mistake at this point. It was too late for apologies and the like, given where they were in their current situation, and after the admitted her mistake they could find their way out of here once and for all!

[1632]
    [5885/8400]

Post by Guest 3rd February 2017, 7:10 pm

Shine down, Spark up
    Admittedly, the female had to give way now and then while she fought her half of the angels as Brad’s fighting skills was simply commendable, it was clear that he was a man with a plan and a lot of weapons to go by it. Of course, this didn’t phase Summer who also came prepared with more than just fireworks. She also had weapons and various other magic at her disposal.

The female sighed softly as she finally fell on her knees after that wave, everything surely was going her way but she wasn’t sure she could last that long anymore… she was starting to lose her stamina even more now and she was surprised she was only getting slight signs that she was indeed sweating like someone who was unfit for purpose. Summer didn’t want to show this off though to her enemies, to him especially! Especially when he tried to pin something down on her much earlier!

As soon as the battle finished with the unusual duo, Brad walked up to her once more and it made Summer encourage herself to stand up slowly. She was prepared for whatever Brad had to say to her, of course she was prepared for anything but this conversation again. She didn’t want this to start again at all, the fireworks expert herself knew she had a wicked sense of adventure which she couldn’t help whatsoever. Summer also felt however, that she couldn’t help it at all. She was just that type of girl.

“Walk away?!” She started, shaking her head as she turned around to him with her hands on her hips, placing her fragile looking hand on her plumped marshmallow cheeks that she just created within the space of 5 seconds to show just how truly frustrated she was. “If you walked away, then why the hell are you here?! And aren’t most mages adventurous anyway?! Like goddamnit!”

Summer didn’t know what to think of right now because her blood was starting to boil into annoyance. She tried her best with everything but even she didn’t understand what was going on here, she was usually quite logical, has the fighting really gotten her so paranoid in the first place?? She really didn’t want to think of it in that sense, but she didn’t really have any other way to put it.

“Into your own mistake.” The fireworks mage spoke as she placed her fingers in front of her very own face and formed them in quotation marks. She really wasn’t in the mood to argue anymore, she just wanted to get the hell out of here. “Anyway! I think we are done now.” The fireworks expert assumed as she looked to the sky.

“ARE WE DONE NOW?! LET US GO HOME! WE ARE NOT WHO YOU THINK WE ARE! WE ARE HUMAN!”

||HP: 290||MP: 80%||

||Tag: @||Words: 472||Notes: 5951/8400||

||Spells/Abilities||

Epidemius
    Epidemius

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Epidemius 6th February 2017, 3:28 am

How could this woman be so dense? It was like talking to a brick wall. If that wall had some kind of brain and felt it was always correct in every instance, at least! "I never got the chance to walk away! Maybe you would have realized that if you had been thinking about your surroundings when you just hopped into the damned rift! It. Dragged. Me. In. By. Force! And if you have not noticed yet, I am no mage. I am a weapon's master from another country, and just want to get back to it safely without traveling to other dimensions in the process! So all in all, this is YOUR fault that I am here. Five seconds! That is all you could have waited so I could get at least SOME distance away before you went in. But who knows, maybe you would have died here without my help!" It was clear both of them were not going to be calling each other friends anytime soon, if ever with how their first meeting had gone so far. Being tossed into another realm because of another person's impatience was at the bottom of his list of 'things to do' at any point in time.

Upon hearing Summer's yelling at sky, clearly trying to get the angelic being's attention so she could get out as well, the man would also speak loudly. "Yes! Someone please let me go so I can be rid of her presence!" There would be no response heard for the longest time. Maybe they had simply given up and left them here to fight each other to the death in the hopes that they would kill each other and solve the issue without intervention by the beings of the realm. After all, the 'demons' had done a whole lot of damage to the bodies of those they had come up against. Maybe they had deemed it 'safer' to let them starve to death or slowly succumb to the madness of being left here with each other and resort to grave deeds to solve the issues.

Just when Brad Clad was getting to the point of blind rage, a resounding of trumpets would be heard. Not like the ones they had heard before, but a large orchestra of the brass instruments that seemed to shake the very ground they stood upon as it rung through his head. Was it really that loud? Or was it some kind of telepathic noise creation being put into his mind? Whichever it was, it signified something about to happen. Were they to be released now? Had they finally realized their wrongdoings and someone was coming to apologize? Or did it mean another wave, or a final fight for them to deal with? Whatever it was, the Prince of Caelum prayed it would be over with quickly. He was not sure just how much longer he could tolerate the presence of Summer without trying to knock some kind of sense into her brain.

[502]
    [6387/8400]

Post by Guest 7th February 2017, 6:44 pm

Shine down, Spark up
    The female grunted as the black haired male started to spit out some harsh words back at her, it was clear the two were not going to get along for a long while just yet. Not that it mattered, she couldn’t care less right now what he classed it. He was still a mage to her and if he used magic, then he was a mage. If he thought of it that way, then she wasn’t much of a mage herself, she was a firework… a real firework. A firework that causes destruction and danger wherever she goes. “Nothing’s my fault!” She shouted as she shook her head, she was still in denial. “It was neither of our faults!” That must be it. It must have been nobody’s fault, but would the man believe that?? She didn’t think he would because it could be seen as damage control. She hoped it wouldn’t. Brad then stated he just wanted to be rid of her presence… that was absolutely horrible, that was so uncalled for and it was incredibly rude too. That didn’t seem to matter for what was going to happen however. The trumpets started rootin and tootin, Summer was incredibly nervous.

An angel started to flow down ever so lightly, they looked so heavenly and kind. It almost calmed Summer down slightly, but she knew she had to keep her guard up for various reasons. What if there was something that the two had to do in order to be free?? Oh god, what if it was for the both of them to apologise to each other? She would absolutely hate that, it was clear that their personalities clashed with one another way too hard. Brad seemed to be calm and collected while Summer was bouncy and hyper 24/7. The last thing she wanted was for Brad to consider her an inconvenience; scrap that. He SAW her as one, she was pretty sure he did.

Meanwhile, Summer couldn’t stop looking at her beauty and her pure white wings. It looked like the shade of white that would be used on a chalkboard, reminded her of the fact that there was more than the zodiac that can give out such presences. Angels can too, and it clearly shown. Her swords, however, given a different story. She looked ready to attack and her sword went straight for Summer, she didn’t know what else to do other than put her arms up in the air in a desperate plea for mercy. Luckily for the fireworks expert, the moment the sword hit her arms, the spirit of a tiger instantly appeared and gave out its mighty roar. The roar was one of pain, but it was one nonetheless. The tiger seemed to have taken some of the damage for her, and she was ever so thankful for that. Soon, the tiger spirit vanished and the angel flew back in shock. Boy, wasn’t she glad she was blessed by the chinese zodiac.

“Zodiac…” She grunted, keeping her hands tightly on the hilt of her weapon. “Chinese Zodiac…” Summer didn’t understand why the beautiful angel was going on about her zodiac spirits, but it clearly set her off, it was time to strike and Summer did so accordingly. She ran towards the angel and went with her usual tactic but with a twist. She managed to move herself around with great difficulty until she was on the angel’s back, Summer then covered up her eyes, blinding her for as long as her eyes were covered by Summer’s own hands, a logical tactic, if she must say so herself.

“This is what you get for hurting me!” Summer exclaimed as one of her hands started to spark up into multi-coloured fireworks. She started to shoot out multiple fireworks towards her angelic eyes and it caused the angel to scream in pain from the burn damage that she was receiving from the fireworks expert. No matter how much the angel tried to shake her off however, she couldn’t, Summer had her legs wrapped around the angel’s neck, tightly too. The fireworks kept pouring out from her hands until the angel sent out a piercing scream. Summer couldn’t help but cover up her ears, that was loud, considering she was literally on top of her!

“O-oi!” The female shouted as the angel opened up her eyes, she looked like she was wearing eye patches, the third degree burns that the female had given was pretty severe it seemed. It was time for Summer to get the hell off the angel and that's what she done. She stood up, but before leaving the angel’s shoulders, she stamped on one of her shoulders, causing a small fireworks explosion before she hopped off.

||HP: 252.5||MP: 90%||

||Tag: @||Words: 791 ||Notes: 6742/8400||

||Spells/Abilities||

Firework Shot x 15. 15*20=300HP

Zodiac’s call - The Zodiac bless anyone with the correct means to do so, this means that Summer is blessed by the zodiac themselves and that they will always watch over the young female. When being watched over, the chinese zodiac will take every hit for Summer and instead manages to cut melee damage by a quarter. The other three quarters will still hit Summer as the chinese zodiac animals will only be seen briefly while they are hit. This is mainly incase someone tries to take her down with melee combat as Summer prefers to fight with her hands, her feet and her weapon while utilising the occasional spell here and there.

Epidemius
    Epidemius

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Epidemius 17th February 2017, 2:42 am

Brad Clad just could not believe how ignorant, how stupid, and just how much in denial Summer Guiyang was in. Could she really believe that it was not her fault? How was this no one's fault? That made if even worse on her case! Nonetheless, the Prince of Caelum had bigger fish to fry right now. An angelic being could be seen coming down from the sky on pure white wings. The weapons this being carried looked powerful, akin to the ones in his Royal Armory that he had no access to still. When would the curses and seals on them lift? They needed to hurry so that he could obtain them when they were needed. It was likely that the more powerful weapons had been figured out already, and even more likely that multiple wards and seals had been cast upon them to keep them in place for the time being. Once they were back in his possession he would become as powerful as those known as 'Wizard Saints' in this strange country full of purely magic. Even Ardere would find him a challenge in a fight should they spar once he got to that point. Though he would not brag about that to anyone until after he had proven himself. That way he could keep himself from being embarrassed or being called out before he was fully prepared.

Brad would watch as the female angelic beast would fly after Summer, a smirk coming across his face as events began to spur into motion. So it seemed the girl would get her just desserts for getting him dragged into this mess. The fight would go for a small amount of time, Summer Guiyang pulling out ahead in a most obvious fashion. Such a shame, it would have been nice for an inconvenience to be removed from existence. The blinded angel would seem to hear the light footsteps from the Prince of Caelum as he slowly walked around the fight, all of his current weapons gone as he had been fully prepared to see how it would go with the girl on girl action, and charged in his direction with a speed that caught him by surprise. Not having time to dodge out of the way, the Requip weapon user would bring forth his Void Blade and Magitek shotgun sword from the holder space of his own. The weapons would slam into the angel's weapons, the void blade making an unholy sizzling sound as it began to eat away at the weapon it was clashing against. Hearing the noise, and not knowing what was causing it, the angel-like woman would jump backward and swing at Brad at the same time. The weapon master would deftly dodge it, stepping back even as he folded the shotgun sword while still holding it in one hand. The magitek weapon would be activated before a blast of the gun would be heard echoing across the place, the pellets homing in on the woman's chest end each one striking with a precision she would not be able to avoid while completely blinded. The blinded angel would fall to the ground due to the strength of the impact she had taken before Brad swung out the Void Blade to have a burst of void energy erupt from it. This energy would strike the angel and create what looked, for all intents and purposes, to be a miniature black hole. Debris could be seen being drawn into it even as the woman began to find herself struggling against the pull of the crushing ability.

"You guys should have beleived us when we said we were not demons. Your ignorance is a sin that will blot you until the day you die, if you manage to survive against what we do to you this day!" With that said the man would unleash a torrent of bursts from the shotgun into the area that everything was being drawn into. Nine shots would be made, and every single pellet could be seen drawn into the center; of which the angel that had attacked them was at. Each one would quickly puncture into the angel, the wounds becoming increasingly more obvious, until he decided to stop and put away his weapons; which would cause the void energy black hole to dissipate as well. Would the angel decide to give up? Or would they change targets and go back after the other target, Summer, again? Brad would not mind either way as long as he eventually got out of this god forsaken place once and for all. The angel seemed to have a deathwish, however, as she slowly got up and turned in the direction of Sumemr Guiyang again. It had to be done with her hearing, or maybe some kind of aura sensing or some other ability that the being with an angel's looks had. Brad would decide to stay out of the fight for good, unless he was attacked again of course, and he had no desire to make it a two against one fight unless the angel somehow spoke up and demanded such a stupid idea to be put into the works.

[863]
    [7250/8400]

derp:

Post by Guest 17th February 2017, 2:59 pm

Shine down, Spark up
    While Summer was blinding the angel, Brad decided to come up and do his bit. Not that the fireworks mage minded, she wanted him to… she has delivered quite the devastating blow to the angel and so did her unlikely partner. Summer had a weird sense, she had a funny feeling that they were currently having something known as a ‘personality clash’ Summer has never experienced someone who couldn’t handle her before, and it does indeed worry her for quite a few reasons. Summer wanted to be friends with everyone, and it truly hurt that someone wasn’t able to get along with her well. Of course, Summer didn’t want to comment on it, but she took notes because of the harmful words he said to her… however, there was nothing that the fireworks expert could really do, maybe it will calm down if they meet each other again, who knows?

Summer watched as Brad released his load onto the angel before the fireworks expert threw herself off she was thankful that someone was helping her, even if there was some deadly tension between each other. Now was the time to work together and throw everything off as much as she possibly could. She was already in slightly pain thanks to the sword that tried to cut through her. It was only thanks to the chinese zodiac that she wasn’t as harmed as much as she thought she was. Hmph, it was time to take this angel down for harming her! Then she would be one step closer to heading home! She wasn’t going to let the angel have her ways!

The hyperactive so and so grinned as she threw another firework into the air before waving her hand downwards, the sparks rained down on the angel and Brad, taking no prisoners… speaking of prisoners… nah, she couldn’t use that, she had other things in her arsenal!

The fireworks that hit the angel made her scream, she was getting weaker and weaker, this was great! Summer could probably finish her off now and finish kicking her ass. For the next part of her attack, Summer skipped away, the angel tried to follow her, but what the angel didn’t notice was the gunpowder that was being laid out by the mighty fireworks expert. More tactical moves, but more funnier as she continued in her opinion. Turning around, the angel was about to swing the sword towards Summer, but she stopped when a burning motion ran in her legs, Summer shot a firework onto the gunpowder just a few seconds earlier and the path of fireworks began, but ended as soon as it happened. The angel of course, reacted and didn’t meet the reception all too well, oh well, it was her problem for calling the both of them demons.

Summer wasn’t done yet, she had to finish it all off with the best thing in the world! Her shots of fireworks that can explode into a multitude of colours, she wasn’t going to back down right now. With this in mind, Summer sent out even more sparks of fireworks towards the angel, as always, she didn’t know just how many she shot, she never counted how many, why count how many anyway! It will eventually do the job in the end! This was even further backed up when the angel finally did go down after she constantly dodged the angel's movements, the fireworks expert even landed on the angel's sword while shooting fireworks, Summer only managing to dodge the angel’s sword when they fell onto the floor. Thank goodness, the angel seemed to drop all of her weapons in an act of mercy while standing up. They finally did it… they took down the angel and it even seemed that there were no more angels to deal with.

Priscilla and Stella seemed to be very happy with the outcome, dashing over to Summer’s side once more, to be honest, Summer didn’t keep track of Stella’s whereabouts, but assumed that Stella was near the fight scene since she was right near Summer when she charged over to the fireworks expert. Stella was a good girl today! She wanted to treat Stella and Priscilla, Priscilla for waiting patiently, and Stella for landing a hit on one of the angels, she loved her pets so much and just wished that she could so much more for them in return. Priscilla didn’t even need to join her cause but did, while she nursed Priscilla’s sister and Stella back to health. She can see why they acted in the way they did, but it does make Summer feel bad sometimes. Oh well, not much the fireworks expert can do now other than wait for anything else that was going to happen.

“Master, master!” Priscilla cried out. “Are you okay?!”

“Yeah… just out of breath.” Summer replied, she really was out of breath, her heart was beating fast from all the adrenaline that seeped throughout her system. She never knew she would even survive that, luckily she did, otherwise her pets wouldn’t have a master to go to, nor would they have anywhere else to go since someone else could easily occupy the house Summer resided in if she did… well… drop off.

||HP: 252.5||MP: 80%||

||Tag: @||Words: 875||Notes: 7617/8400||

||Spells/Abilities||
    25% Damage Increase.
    Zodiac Auras - 30m sensing presences unless they are undead/cyborgs/robots.
    Zodiac Calm Affinity - Everyone within 25m of Summer feels much calmer and is less susceptible to attack her.
    Zodiac’s Call - Damage cut by a quarter.

Spell:

Gunpowder Drop - 40
    Rain of Fireworks - 60
    Firework Shot*didn’t count 8D
    ||[color=#42f483] - Summer||[color=#930d0d] - Laysha||[color=#daa520] - Stella||[color=#e066ff] Priscilla||
    Epidemius
    Epidemius

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Epidemius 21st February 2017, 4:28 am

Brad Clad would waste time as the wenches fought by summoning forth his Magitek grenades in the air around him and begin to look around for anything important to attach them to. Four pillars stuck out around the edges of the arena they were currently trapped in, most assuredly support pillars for this infernal place of death by endless combat, and that was where he would begin to focus his efforts. Even as Summer Guiyang would fight the angel that was injured beyond ever being called beautiful again, the Prince of Caelum would begin making his way to the farthest pillar and jamming one of the grenades into the solid piece of architecture. The grenade would be set to deal fire damage, which would weaken the structure when it exploded into the powerful flames and shrapnel, even as the magical pulse attached it firmly to the structure while causing a few cracks to appear on the surface of it. The sword master would do the same with the three of the other grenades from the batch, each one being set to the same element as the magical pulse did some initial damage to the arena.

Once he had done so to all four pillars he would leave a single grenade resting in his hand as he made his way back to the cat fight to see the angelic looking woman finally give up the fight. Brad was about to mention throwing out a killing blow when the woman that was not defeated began to speak in a voice so soft that it caused him to have to strain his ears to hear her properly.

"I am sorry. You have defeated me in combat within the arena, and defeated many more of out most powerful warriors before even that. I am clearly mistaken in my claims of you two being demon invaders from the demonic realm we have fought for eons past. There is no way demons could have withstood the holy attacks of our blades, let alone looked at us and our weapons without going blind."

"If only you had been so lucky! I am probably worse than any demon you could have fought against! A demon has nothing but pain and misery to cause! I have more than that to live for, and am willing to do more than what I have done to fight for my own continued existence!"" Brad would say the words loudly, and angrily, as he let go of the last grenade and allowed it to roll towards the angel that was slowly getting to her knees as she began to speak again.

"That much has been made clear to me. Please allow me to pay you a gift to show my sorrow for causing such pain and misery in two that have been mistreated and mislabeled from the beginning." A rush of light would pass over the two as he felt a strange magic flow through him for a brief moment. "I have given you memories on how to channel spells more efficiently through your body. Use it to your advantage in the future, and let it help you become stronger than you have proven to be today." The woman would speak on this even as his grenade stuck onto her foot and released a magical pulse that the angelic female would not notice beyond the other pain she was feeling already. "Now, allow me to open a portal so that you may enter it and go back to the realm that you are originally from. Again, I apologize for the problems we in this angelic realm have caused you. May our paths never cross again so that you can forget this great misunderstanding on our part."

With that said she would open up a portal that would obviously lead to where they had been just before Summer had gone through and managed to force him through at the same time. "About time, woman, I will leave this place in the same mess as you have created. I hope this hurts a lot more than the pain you are already in." With those words he would walk through the portal as all of the grenades would go off. The flames and shrapnel would crush the four pillars and begin to cause the entire arena to fall apart around the angel even as she errupted into a pillar of flames as the grenade on her leg blasted her as well. If Summer took her time she would find herself in a dangerous mess, not that he cared about that in the end. If the woman decided not to run for her life he would just leave and forget any of this ever happened.

[788]
    [8038/8400]

Post by Guest 21st February 2017, 2:11 pm

Shine down, Spark up
    Everything soon stopped, Summer did everything she could to stop the angel’s madness and eventually, everything did work out. The fireworks expert was pretty glad for that actually, she didn’t want to fight anymore, it was pretty darn clear by the fact that the ebony haired mage was sweating profoundly, it felt more like a workout than a fight for survival. Well, it was a fight for survival, but with the way it felt, she just busted out a full out cardio exercise which wasn’t really her thing, she prefers to stretch and to keep making sure that she is in tip top shape incase she needed to perform some somersaults or something of the sort. Now her legs were in pain, lactic acid was crawling within them and she was pretty sure that the effects were only going to be fully shown in the next few days. Maybe she could get a few things to help her leg muscles when she's out of the strange and unusual realm, probably a good idea to.

The angel started to speak in such a soft voice, oh my lord, Summer couldn’t believe what she was actually hearing. It was oh so beautiful and soft, it reminded Summer of her own mother's voice for many reasons, it sounded just as soft and as kind and her usually spoke when she tried to comfort her dear daughter, who had a lot of insecurities when she was hit by the firework that gave her what she had grown to love and enjoy.

At the end of her sincere apology, Brad spoke about how he could very much be worse than a demon, Summer sighed softly, merely shaking her head as she bit her lower lip… Why was Brad saying that…? There was really no need for him to give out that attitude. Summer herself was also a tad pissed, but she doesn’t know if that is because of the fact that her and Brad argued on the battlefield or because she was attacked by what people would consider holy creatures. Summer however, gave the angel the benefit of the doubt. She has already been in a few issues with Brad and she would prefer to not press further with arguments or anything of the sort, she just wanted to go home. Then, a light shown throughout the heavens and Summer was surged with some sort of strange power. She never felt such a weird power before… it felt… godly… Everything changed however when the portal opened.

The pillars started to collapse and the angel was there defenceless. Summer already battered her and it really wouldn’t be fair if she was caused more pain for the patriarchy. Letting the dragon zodiac consume her, the female started to float. She was in a much faster state if she was like this, sacrificing her gymnastic skills temporarily in order to become a much faster human. Summer dashed towards the angel and with her strength, threw the angel into the air, forcing her to fly before she grabbed her companions, hugged them tightly and floated herself out the realm in very quick fashion. She didn’t even care if she went past Brad, she wanted to get the hell away from him as quick as she could.

“Summer??” Priscilla asked, still tucked away in the female's arms as they quickly went away from the whole portal.

“What, Priscilla. I am not in the mood.”

“Please… don’t be angry, Summer. You are so pretty when you smile…”

“Pretty?? HAH! Me, Pretty?! I have a fairy telling me to get laid constantly, I have scars on my cheek that's from that dragon whore and now I have been belittled by a man who I tried to work together with!” Summer has never snapped like this before, and she knew it hurt her that she did break out in pure anger. Usually, the hyperactive girl was never in complete anger. The only time she shown it was when the ring blade she had when she was on the job with shen broke into 1000 pieces, rendering it completely useless to the fireworks expert.

“Inhale… exhale… he isn’t here now, Summer.” Priscilla reassured the young fireworks expert, who still seemed to be in a panic. This girl has real anger issues, she doesn’t know how Summer can hide such a thing... does she… bottle it up? Clearly something wasn’t right in that retrospect and she could only hope that something will go better for her in the near future.

“Yeah… I am so sorry, Priscilla…”

“Nah, don’t be, you’re only human.”

Priscilla was right. Summer was a mere human, the type that has flaws and will make mistakes all the damn time. That’s fine though, everything happens for a reason.

||HP: 252.5||MP: 80%||

||Tag: @||Words: 796||Notes: 8413/8400||

||Spells/Abilities||
    25% Damage Increase.
    Zodiac Auras - 30m sensing presences unless they are undead/cyborgs/robots.
    Zodiac Calm Affinity - Everyone within 25m of Summer feels much calmer and is less susceptible to attack her.
    Zodiac’s Call - Damage cut by a quarter.

Float of the Zodiac

||[color=#42f483] - Summer||[color=#930d0d] - Laysha||[color=#daa520] - Stella||[color=#910573] Priscilla||
    Epidemius
    Epidemius

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Epidemius 21st February 2017, 6:45 pm

The legitimate ruler, though current ousted from his country due to the regime of evil that wished to commit unspeakable acts on civilians as experiments towards their own goals, got through the portal perfectly fine. As a matter of fact, the Prince of Caelum seemed to be just as healthy and uninjured as he had been before the rift had forced him through when Summer had decided to risk life and limb on her own curiosity. Oddly enough the time had not seemed to be dilated or different in the other realm, and the few hours they had spent there had indeed been the same amount of time as the few hours on Earthland. That was a good thing, it meant he had not lose any extra time, or aged further than he had been in the meantime.

Summer would make it through the rift portal in time, charging through and never stopping even to say anything to Brad Clad. That was for the better right now. Had she tried to say anything it would have simply turned into a brawl that he would have had no intention of stopping until she lay limp on the ground. A heavy sigh would leave his lips as he tried to rid himself of some of the anger coursing through his system. His repressed anger and the emotions he kept from others was slowly degrading his patience and making him have small outbursts. The man had a reason for the one on his unwanted partner for the time inside the 'angelic' realm that he had left with an exploding mess to deal with, but in the future he would need to find a way to control his anger before it got the better of him in the end. That was the last thing he needed, to lose control of himself to an emotion and get himself killed in the process. Brad would allow all of his current weapons to go back to the holder realm as he dusted himself off just in case there was anything on him from inside the realm. Once he was satisfied with that he would make his way back to the guild hall of Infinity Hydra so that he could find out what he wanted to do next to continue on to his end goal of getting back the leadership of Caelum so that he could bring them back into another batch of peace.

[406]
    [8444/8400]

Current date/time is 19th May 2024, 11:59 am