Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Demons' Den

SlayerMathis
    SlayerMathis

Mythical VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Christian Minecraft Server- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Player 
    Lineage : Bladesmaster
    Position : None
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Cosmic Coins : 300
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 658,820

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Blade Summoning
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Demons' Den Empty Demons' Den

Post by SlayerMathis 10th July 2019, 7:03 am

The Paragon of Virtue

Magnolia always felt bright. No matter which Jin was in charge, no matter what the weather was, no matter why he visited, Magnolia always was a calming place for Jin to visit. He breathed in, taking in the familiar smell.

You aren't here to vacation, the nagging voice of the Bringer of Death scolded.

Jin sighed, taking a look at the request form in his hand. A pub taking away patrons from the employer's. Seemed like easy enough business for Jin to handle. He could simply apprehend the villains peacefully, perhaps use some non-lethal force...

You mean you won't let me play? You're too mean.

The guild said no killing innocents!

They're the targets for the quest, no? And who says they're innocent? Take a look at the request again. Harassment? Vandalizing? Doesn't sound innocent to me.

Innocent enough to not get murdered!

The Bringer of Death merely laughed at Jin's failed attempts to reason with the chaotic being. Jin steeled his resolve as he entered the Black Cat Lounge to meet with the one who made the request.

"You one of them guild folks?" the heavily-bearded owner said in a deep, gruff voice.

"Yes, sir," Jin politely asked. "I'm here about that job you posted. Demons' Den, was it?"

"Tch. Yeah. Usually this here Black Cat is the most popular bar in Magnolia, but this whole 'Demons' Den' thing unnerves me." He suddenly exploded into emotion, banging his fist on the bar as his beard shot out in various directions. "Not only are they stealing my customers, but they're slandering my good name! Those vile so-and-sos, trying to ruin an honest business! I've never treated a customer poorly, no siree! Sure, maybe I've given a wrong order or two, and sure maybe there was that one time-"

Jin raised a hand to cut him off. "It's fine, I'll take care of it. Just point me to where it is, and I'll have it done in a flash, no ifs, ands, or buts!"

The owner sighed, his bushy beard returning to a resting state. "Of course, my apologies, Mister..."

"Jin Auri-el. Of Silver Wolf." He tapped the tattoo on his cheek.

Agil rubbed the back of his head. "Right. Just head down the street to the west, should be pretty easy to notice. Big, bright letters that says Demons' Den. Thanks again, bud!

Jin bowed and walked out of the Black Cats' Lounge, sighing to relieve tension.

I, for one, was highly amused by his antics. Seeing people struggle like that-

Is unbearable, which is why we're going to fix the problem!

The Bringer of Death sighed as they approached the Demons' Den. Just as the owner had said, it had bright letters bearing the name of the establishment. Despite the gaudy letters, the building itself looked rather run-down. It's black wood was rotted and in disrepair, and the door itself was slightly crooked, matching the boarded windows almost too well.

I don't care what you have to say, this is my show, kid.

Jin, without control of himself, slid the mask tied around his neck onto his face as his world went dark.

WC: 524

Last edited by SlayerMathis_ on 14th July 2019, 7:20 am; edited 1 time in total
    SlayerMathis
    SlayerMathis

Mythical VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Christian Minecraft Server- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Demons' Den Empty Re: Demons' Den

Post by SlayerMathis 10th July 2019, 7:03 am

Roll for Monsters
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 10th July 2019, 7:03 am

The member 'SlayerMathis_' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Demons' Den R2fEWNz Demons' Den R2fEWNz
    SlayerMathis
    SlayerMathis

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by SlayerMathis 10th July 2019, 11:26 am

Bringer of Death

Jin kicked down the door to the Demons' Den, his scythe in hand.

"Oi, kid!" the receptionist barked. "There's a door, y'know! Couldn't you have just, y'know, knocked, or something?"

Jin slowly marched to the man. He was no wizard, just a plain, ordinary worker. Seemed young to be working in a bar, but Jin thought nothing of it. He sighed, knowing what he had to do. In one swift movement, he drove his boot into the side of his head, sending him tumbling to the ground, unconscious. He tilted his head, sighing.

"Guild Rules say I can't kill you," he said, the words tumbling out like vomit. "Feel lucky about that, kid. Go find somewhere else to work. Trust me, you won't exactly want to work here anymore."

He turned, heading towards the ever dingier-looking door. As he entered, the already-run-down establishment looked even more decrepit. Everything was rotten, and the walls were filled with moss. He turned to the now-showing bar area, where a bunch of ruffians sat, playing cards and drinking and joking among each other. Behind the bar stood one tall, bulky man. Not a man, he suddenly realized, but an orc.

"You a new patron, fox?" the orc muttered, disinterested.

"Not exactly. I've been sent by the owner of the Black Cat-"

One of the ruffians bolted to his feet, grabbing a shattered bottle along the way. He dashed towards Jin, who quickly fired a Skia Machairia, piercing the man in the chest. He collapsed onto the ground, writhing in pain. He was still alive, much to the Bringer of Death's chagrin, but nonetheless he continued.

"You certainly are rude. As I was saying, I have been told to deal with you how I see fit." He felt his smile grown on his face underneath the mask. "Now, repent of your crimes, and the Bringer of Death will spare you." He turned to the orc. "You. Where's the leader of the establishment?"

The orc gritted his teeth. "I've killed plenty more tougher wizards than you, fox, and I sure as hell ain't gonna tell ya where the bosses are! All of you lot, after him!"

The men all got up to their feet, wielding whatever weapons they could find. Bottles, chairs, pipes, it was all a hodgepodge of miscellaneous items. None of them looked strong in the slightest, but they certainly had determination. That much was evident.

"Honestly, I have no time for you weaklings."

Don't do it, idiot! We don't know how much this will-

"Mortem."

The word of power was spoken before the sniveling do-gooder could offer any more resistance. A wave of pure dark energy burst from Jin's body, washing over the entirety of the bar. One of the ruffians dashed at Jin before collapsing. The rest of the ruffians soon followed suit, some offering what little possible resistance they could muster, clutching at their hearts feebly. Jin couldn't help but laugh as the two dozen men fell. It was a bloodless kill, but could influence so much despair. He could tell in the eyes of the orc. Seeing so many men collapse before him, with only a word? Jin's laughter turned to a cackle, the maniacal truth of the Bringer of Death brought to light as his kitsune mask trembled in the power, the sparks of his eye dashing away from underneath the fox.

"Now, do I have your attention?" he asked the orc before sprinting towards him. He leaped off of a stool, landing on the bar, his scythe trained at the neck of the bartender. "No, I think you need to know fear a bit more."

In a quick motion, the scythe cut deep into the orc's arm. He was too petrified to move. Jin always hated when they gave up and died. Suddenly, a thought popped into his head. He called forth a Hiringuhiru to keep the orc alive. Jin's manic smile was hidden behind the mask, the screams of resistance from the Paragon of Virtue quieter than a whisper.  All that mattered now was the Bringer of Death and his toy. He brought the scythe up once again, hacking off the arm of the orc, planting his scythe into the ground as he drew his rusty knife.

"I've had dreadfully little fun with orcs. I hope they aren't too different from humans."

Almost as if to test, he stabbed into the side of the orc, who howled in pain. Jin smiled. It seemed as though they could still feel a kidney burst.

"Now, tell me who or where your leader is, if you don't mind."

"I-I don't know!" he cried. "I'm not in the know of the higher ups! B-but if you let me live, I-I'll tell everyone about you, y-yessir, Mr. Fox!"

Jin's smile quickly turned into a frown. "Shame, really. I was hoping that my fun would at least give some results." He shrugged. "Oh well. What a shame. Guess this really is just for fun."

The orc's face twisted in despair as Jin twisted the knife before pulling it out. He pierced into the eye of the monster, who roared in pain. Finally it lunged its remaining hand out at Jin, who easily dodged, grabbing his scythe. He smiled as he lifted his scythe, plunging it into the orc's lower body. The orc, as quickly as its resistance began, gave up, the pain too much to bear. Jin tilted his head, re-taking his scythe and swiftly doing away with the remaining arm.

"Honestly, I was thinking about just killing you. But I think I've changed my mind. I'll take you up on your offer of telling your cohorts about me. Tell them that the Bringer of Death isn't done with them. Tell them that they should fear death, and that it's coming to them."

Jin quickly pulled his knife out of the orc's eye, casting another Hiringuhiru to keep it alive to tell its message as he left, ready to return to his guild.

WC: 1001

Total WC: 1525

Job Link:  https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t36146-demons-den

Current date/time is 12th May 2024, 11:31 pm