Special Characteristics: Horribly scarred arms and head, large mask with a toothy look to it covering the lower half of face. He has no eyes, but the sockets glow a blue/green like some magical presence trying to escape.
The Plague Father seems to be a happy man by any that speak with him. He seems to have no issues with the diseases running through him, that those diseases stink if you try and sniff him up close, even though he looks so pale that he might drop dead at any moment. His face is hard to read emotion due to him having no real eyes, and his face covered for the most part, but his voice is a semi-loud baritone that seems to be bringing good tidings of great joy. That the great tidings are actually biological warfare that could kill whole countries does not seem to affect that he should think others are happy about it. In the end, he believes that it is his divine blessing to carry the holy diseases upon his person so that he can share them with the world. Epidemius bears the burden of creating a world with unrestrained life. This means that all are allowed to live, to grow, and to do whatever they want so long as they live. This includes bacteria, the diseased, tumors, and a plethora of other things that most see as undesirable.
When in combat he is seen as almost joyous to be there. Not because he has to fight, but because he can release the untold number of diseases and bacteria he carries inside of him. He uses the magical concoctions to affect those around him and the area around them all, all without seeming to be worried about the damage he takes and anything that might hit him. He acts as if nothing hurts, even if the wound is quite severe, and at later times seems to have not taken any damage at all. Whether this is because of the diseases or something else is not something he shares with others, unless they wish to partake in the blessings he himself holds.
- Unrestrained life: All cells should be allowed to thrive. This includes viruses and tumors.
- Spreading disease: Disease is living cells, they are allowed to thrive just like the being tehey inhabit.
- Stoicism: It means that one is strong enough to endure hardship and pain that they are dealing with, without displaying feelings over it and without complaint.
- Whiners: Everyone should be able to endure what they are given. Life should be met with happiness and stoicism, not complaining and tears.
- Clean Freaks: They like to use cleaners that keep other life out.
- The depressed: There is nothing to be depressed over in life, as all life is a blessing. This includes viruses and tumors.
- The spread of unhindered life: All life must grow!
- The creation of more life: His body mutates bacteria and toxins to create new, and different, living things.
- To see the world become happy: His blessed work will lead the world to happiness.
- Purity; Purity means that the unclean and pestilent are not free to thrive.
- Life Restrained; all life should be free to do as it wishes.
- An end to his work: It means that others will try to undo what he tried to set in motion.
Eyes: Blue/Green glowing, no pupils.
Skin Tone: Pale
Epidemius has the look of someone that is undead when he is wearing his usual garb. His pale, bald, badly scarred head and glowing eyes are all that one can see other than his pale arms. Everything else is covered under the armor and clothing he has on, which is a good thing for those that look at him. For underneath the armor is a body riddled with every disease one could imagine, and then tenfold more that they could not.
Guild: Basilisk Fang
Tattoo: Black, Right shoulder blade
Last edited by Brad Clad on 6th June 2018, 1:45 am; edited 3 times in total