Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Cat on the Loose! (Job/ Aera Tylidae & Mammon)

Lilim
    Lilim

Heaven's Traitor

Heaven's Traitor

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior's Heart
    Position : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,225

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Takeover: Heaven's Traitor & Hell's Exile (W.I.P.)
    Second Skill: 2nd Gen Shadow Dragon Slayer (W.I.P,)
    Third Skill:

Cat on the Loose! (Job/ Aera Tylidae & Mammon) Empty Cat on the Loose! (Job/ Aera Tylidae & Mammon)

Post by Lilim 15th January 2017, 1:06 am

It was a mid-winter's day in a small village. The name of the village was Beanstalk village, which, most straightforwardly, has its town center hosting a massive beanstalk that stretched over the clouds. I spent the better part of three hours looking around the place, in awe of its small, homely atmosphere. many people took time out of their day, answering my questions, directing me to where I was headed. It still took about three minutes before arriving at the small cottage that was my objective. The old woman was nice, about 60 years old, yet, still not aged to the point of being entirely crippled by time. "Welcome sweetie, If I may ask, how old are you?" I shrugged and asked: "I don't know what year it is, if you could tell me that, I'll be able to tell you an approximate." she looked at me curiously and told me it had been 5 Years since I did my last mission. "I am around... 23? 24? I'll never change, however." she disregarded this as though I was being facetious. I turned away from the old woman, said I waited for another mage, and sat in a nap. WC: 199
    1/6 minimum posts overall.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Cat on the Loose! (Job/ Aera Tylidae & Mammon) Z8lAzQC
    Mammon
    Mammon

Player 
    Lineage : -
    Guild : Black Rose
    Mentor : Blad
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Demonic Hellfire Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Cat on the Loose! (Job/ Aera Tylidae & Mammon) Empty Re: Cat on the Loose! (Job/ Aera Tylidae & Mammon)

Post by Mammon 15th January 2017, 9:59 pm

Mammon came forward he was gonna be on a job and it was time to do one after some time has passed. it has been a long time since he had been on one. This one he was going with someone he didn't know he was given the job details and went on his own path. Carrying his bowl of soup. More specifically his clam Chowder. Mammon slowly walked in on the other mage, and looked at her and then the old lady. he said nothing he just looked at them both and then simply took his spoon and dipped it inside his soup and would slowly begin to eat. Now that he was eating his soup he ignored everyone existance. he tended to get carried away when it came to that. Munching on his Chowder he finished chewing and spoke. "I am the other Mage for this job~" He said softly.

(Word Count 152. 1/6)

Last edited by Mammon on 18th January 2017, 10:40 am; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Mammon
    Demonic Hellfire Magic
    Mammon's Bank

Exp:
    Spoiler:
    Lilim
    Lilim

Heaven's Traitor

Heaven's Traitor

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Cat on the Loose! (Job/ Aera Tylidae & Mammon) Empty Re: Cat on the Loose! (Job/ Aera Tylidae & Mammon)

Post by Lilim 17th January 2017, 3:52 pm

"So, what is it that you need from us, Madam?" I began as a bowl-carrying wizard arrived, designating himself as the second wizard. "Well, my kitty, his name's Timmy Toldrum, has gone off, and has come back. This has been the twelfth hour as I speak to you that he's been gone. I know he can't have gone far, he's quite the chubby little fellow, so he should be anywhere in the village. He's a Tabby cat, orange with brown stripes, and he loves to chase mice. Please find my chubby little Timmy, would you?" I nodded and set about my task, jaunting about town without looking to see if the other mage followed. All over, this town was covered in people, making it near impossible for me to look for this kitty, and what kind of name is "Timmy Toldrum"? Any who, I lept about town, looking in corners, alleyways, on the the beanstalk, before finally spotting a small orange object, moving away from me. with a groan, I set about the chase for this impetuous cat. WC:178

Mammon
    Mammon

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mammon 18th January 2017, 11:53 am

Mammon listened to the client about the orange Chubby cat and he gave a small sigh. Before eating his soup. ANd following her. She gave chase once she spotted a orange cat. "I see." he set off with her. The client mentioned mice. So the cat liked Mouse might as well lure the mice to him so he can trap the cat. Finishing his bowl of Chowder. Mammon finally begun to speak."You know if you wish to catch the Cat your best bet is to lure them with the favorite food. Once you do that we can properly catch him no doubt." Mammon aid quietly. As he followed her. Otherwise they would be chasing this cat all over the place. And this place was big packing with people. Which would make giving chase in a small area not so well. Nevertheless this was gonna be interesting. Working with another Mage.

(Word Count: 150. 2/6)

Mammon
    Demonic Hellfire Magic
    Mammon's Bank

Exp:
    Spoiler:
    Lilim
    Lilim

Heaven's Traitor

Heaven's Traitor

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lilim 18th January 2017, 2:26 pm

I nonchalantly agreed to this soup carrying wizards plan, where we'd use mice to draw little Timmy Toldrum back to us, having him chase these mice. So, I made several mice from the world elements around us, and I made it so that these mice, though they had a life of their own, would always come back to me, if they were spotted by this surprising agile cat. So, I set them out into the village, to the squeals of many a villager, man or woman. Each mouse set out in each direction from my starting point, and from there, vanished into the crowds of people. I set my self to relax in the center of town, leaning back against the beanstalk that was the main attraction of this small town. After what seemed to be an hour, one of the mice I made scurried back to me, with Timmy Toldrum on its tail. (Quite literally.) I still sat there, nonchalantly saying to the new mage: "Catch the cat, will you?"

Mammon
    Mammon

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mammon 18th January 2017, 2:42 pm

Mammon looked at the woman and sighed to him. "I see you've made mice. good for you." he aid, carrying his bowl. Once the Mice Scattered he would then follow her and stand besides her that was until he saw cat chasing a single mouse. She told him to catch it. He looked at her. "Right." he said. With one hand, and a speed of motion he scoped the chubby cat up in one arm. ANd sighed. "Let's head back to the lady." he told her. With that being said he would begin making his way back towards the Lady that was their client whether she followed him or not was up to him. It did not matter to him. He just wanted this job to be over so he can take another after eating more clam chowder and taken more jobs. That he can handle. He was annoyed that he wasn't weren't the clam.

(155 words 3/6)

Mammon
    Demonic Hellfire Magic
    Mammon's Bank

Exp:
    Spoiler:
    Lilim
    Lilim

Heaven's Traitor

Heaven's Traitor

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lilim 24th January 2017, 3:41 am

He nonchalantly strolled down the lane with a soup bowl in one hand, and a struggling cat in the other. I followed him at my own pace, strolling far ahead of him, taking in the... Rustic, I guess? Atmosphere, and strolled. The beanstalk was a vivid green that I hadn't seen so easily portrayed from the desert I came from. I walked down along the narrow dirt road down the way to the old woman's house, leaving myself alone in my sightseeing, as it might be the last for a while. When we reached the street that the old woman lived on, I sat and waited for the slow wizard, sitting in a lotus position against a tree in the middle of the road, awaiting his arrival. I waited as the sky turned from grey, to a bright blue, reminding me of the skies over my desert, serene, and yet so far out of reach... Wait. I have wings, why not use them? I threw out my wings and flew up to the skies, rejoicing in a flight not impeded by sand in my face. After a spell, I flew back down to the tree I sat at, to find the soup-wizard slowly walking down the lane ahead of me, and I caught up with him, delighting in the freedom that the desert both removed, and changed. WC:227

Mammon
    Mammon

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mammon 24th January 2017, 6:56 am

As Mammon made his way back towards the area of where they were supposes to give the cat back. Mammon slowly begun to think to himself. Why was she so emotionless his partner. The wizard he was with. Why was she so detached. Why couldn't she be happy. He wasn't a saint in that department either but come on wouldn't it be best if they were all just simply happy. He shook his head very slowly. "Why is everyone so freaking serious all the time. People need to live a little." he said with a smile. With that being said he would then knock on the door two times, before the older lady opened it. The moment she saw the cat, she took it from his hands, and hugged it tightly. "You're welcome. By chance do you know how to make Clam Chowder?" he asked her curiously.

She nodded his head. "Can you by chance make me some for the road ahead of me pretty please?" He asked her curiously. She nodded her head, and went ahead and made Soup. After what seemed to be two hours. With a smile on his face, she handed the reward for both himself and the female wizard and a bowl of soup. Mammon nodded his head and bowed. with a soup in on hand and reward in the other. "Thank you, Cat Lady-Sama~" And with that being said. Mammon made his way back towards the direction of the Female Wizard who seemed to have the ability of creating Life. Like those Mice.

As he was walking towards her direction he made slow movements, while he chowed down on his yummy soup. Once arrived and was standing next to her he looked at her and sighed to him. "You and I should go on another Low Leveled non risked D Rank Job. it'll be fun. What do you say? Wanna do it?" He asked her curiously. Still wondering if she'd say yeah or naw. On the other hand once his soup was finished he'd slowly begin to say. "You know what else we should do, Use this reward and buy us some Clam Chowder all for me so I can chow and down and eat. Like a King. I gotta love my soup~" He chuckled to himself before he shook his head very slowly. "Needless to say. What kind of Magic do you use? And How were you able to create Life like those Mice? Is it a form of Life Magic?" He asked her curiously with a sudden interest in his mind.

Very curiously as to what type of magic she used. he sighed. "Well I guess until next time? See you around? By the way I never got your name?" he asked her. Suddenly getting quite talkative since his soup was all finished.

(469 Words 6/6 Posts This post counts a 3 posts.)

Mammon
    Demonic Hellfire Magic
    Mammon's Bank

Exp:
    Spoiler:
    Lilim
    Lilim

Heaven's Traitor

Heaven's Traitor

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lilim 24th January 2017, 12:31 pm

The soup carrying wizard asked a number of questions as we returned little Timmy, Firt of many being whether or not I was willing to go on another D-Rank non-combat mission, to which I agreed since he was nice enough, so I acquiesced to his other two question, one being my name, and the other about how I was able to give life to those mice. "Well, for starters, My name is Aera Tylidae, Lamia Scale member, nice to meet you. Secondly, I'm able to breathe life into my creations through my magic, its name being Memory magic. If we ever go on another quest like this one, I'll tell you more, but until that day, peace to you." With that, I walked down the path heading back to my desert, solemnly returning to my silent anonymity that followed me as I left.

Current date/time is 29th April 2024, 3:41 am