Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

For a Good Cause (Job/Private/Aera Tylidae)

Lilim
    Lilim

Heaven's Traitor

Heaven's Traitor

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior's Heart
    Position : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,225

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Takeover: Heaven's Traitor & Hell's Exile (W.I.P.)
    Second Skill: 2nd Gen Shadow Dragon Slayer (W.I.P,)
    Third Skill:

For a Good Cause (Job/Private/Aera Tylidae) Empty For a Good Cause (Job/Private/Aera Tylidae)

Post by Lilim 21st November 2016, 12:50 pm

Job Info:

Amidst my normal walk throughout Hargeon, I noticed a man working for the Hospitals for Children charity having no luck getting donations. I walked over to the man tentatively, and asked "Hello sir, are you having issue receiving donations?" he nodded acerbically, and said they'd lost their entertainer mage when they learned they wouldn't be paid. Taken aback by this information, I asked if I could take the spot of the entertainer. He nodded dryly, and said that I wouldn't be paid. I nodded, and set about my task. First, I called up my memory bubble, and made a mass parade of crystal cherry blossom petals. I sent them along with the wind, hoping to catch someone's eye. Tentatively, a small crowd of people came to see where these flowers came from, and noticed my fine handiwork. When they asked why I started doing this, I answered that I did this for the charity of the man behind me. They donated, and said they'd return with more people. Word Count: 169 Words

_____________________________________________________________________________________

For a Good Cause (Job/Private/Aera Tylidae) Z8lAzQC
    Lilim
    Lilim

Heaven's Traitor

Heaven's Traitor

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

For a Good Cause (Job/Private/Aera Tylidae) Empty Re: For a Good Cause (Job/Private/Aera Tylidae)

Post by Lilim 21st November 2016, 1:01 pm

For the next hour or so, I kept creating crystalline creatures, from birds, to squirrels, to snakes, and even a Tabby cat. I sent them out into the streets of Hargeon, spreading my message of call. (I called people to my location.) A mass of people heeded my call, following one of my glass birds. I called them over, asking of others as I do them, to donate for a good cause. Most of them agreed, handing over a modicum of Jewel to the man, who took all of the money graciously, marking it down. Then wave after wave of people following my crystal creatures came pouring in, one after the other. All of them donated, causing the donation man's first monetary vessel to nearly overflow. He pulled out a bucket as I set my last creation from my bubble. I made a small dragon, made out of obsidian, and took off. I flew overhead of the people of Hargeon, spewing small gems from the mouth of my dragon. Calling over the side of my dragon, I drew people back over to the donation man. Word Count: 185

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Lilim
    Lilim

Heaven's Traitor

Heaven's Traitor

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

For a Good Cause (Job/Private/Aera Tylidae) Empty Re: For a Good Cause (Job/Private/Aera Tylidae)

Post by Lilim 21st November 2016, 1:14 pm

Once over to the donation man, the mass of people who collected gems in the streets donated some of their Jewel, and asked to be furtherly entertained. I dissolved my obsidian dragon, and tossed out my mind. I threw into their heads a story of humans, and of their evolution. I took them from our first steps, to our connection with the earth's forces. I then drew out of their minds, and coughed a little, hiding the blood from anyone who might see. When they recovered from their mental stupor, people donated the rest of their Jewel, and promised to return with more Jewel, and more people. I spent that time recovering my creation bubble, and when the people arrived, I threw out my bubble once again. I made a garden of glass roses of all colors, from neon greens, to muted navy blues. The people gave what money they had to the man sitting at the table. He had to pull out another monetary vessel, filling the second. People left satisfied, and walked out freely, unlabored by their money. Word Count: 180

Lilim
    Lilim

Heaven's Traitor

Heaven's Traitor

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lilim 21st November 2016, 1:36 pm

I used the second charge, and the third charge, to create a gigantic Tiger, and had it walk around Hargeon. On every inch of its' metal skin were the directions to our location. I walked it out, and never saw it again. After three hours, I had a small group of mages came and put all of their jewel into the mans vessel, and once again, he had to pull out another vessel, filling his previous one. The then asked I never do that again, since it created a mass traffic issue. After they left, a group the size of a lleviathan arrived impatiently, donating more money than the last vessel, and the next one afterwards. So many people came in fact, I had fifteen people crowded around me, asking me questions, until dusk, when the people's excitement faded. After near all of the people left, the man gave me the total of the day's work. Word Count: 156

Lilim
    Lilim

Heaven's Traitor

Heaven's Traitor

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lilim 21st November 2016, 1:54 pm

"Thank you for your work today." the man started off, working up the suspense. "We made a whopping total of 132K Jewel. Yes, that's a lot." He then turned, and hefted each vessel into his hands, under his arms, magically suspended over his shoulders, etc... He then made his way away from the table, and up the street. I walked away, dissolving the roses as I went. The streets were littered with different pieces of glass, metal, and crystal. I dissolved these, to the gratitude of the cleanup workers in the streets. I turned and walked down throughout the town, fading back into obscurity of my normalcy. People once in a while, on my way down to the docks, smiled and clapped, but then returned back to whatever they were doing. I finally made my way down to the docks, and waited for the sun set on this satisfying day. One final person came and sat with me, but after an hour, left to do whatever they wanted or needed to do. Word Count: 173

Current date/time is 7th May 2024, 6:45 pm