Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Memory Magic- Aera Tylidae

Lilim
    Lilim

Heaven's Traitor

Heaven's Traitor

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior's Heart
    Position : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,225

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Takeover: Heaven's Traitor & Hell's Exile (W.I.P.)
    Second Skill: 2nd Gen Shadow Dragon Slayer (W.I.P,)
    Third Skill:

Memory Magic- Aera Tylidae Empty Memory Magic- Aera Tylidae

Post by Lilim 15th July 2016, 11:13 am

Primary Magic: Memory Magic*

Secondary Magic: (Must be filled in later. Magic you bought at the store goes here)

Caster or Holder: Castor

Description: Memory Magic is a magic utilized by the memory of the user, but mainly it is a mass area explosive magic, but can be focused later on into creation and bolt type magic.
    *Memory Magic has aspects that are limiters on all of creation field/refined creation type magic and can be altered based on memories of the wielder, and as such, can create literally anything from memory of the user, or can make use of stolen memories from enemies.
    Memory Magic will also give the castor the ability to read minds, though in common time, it is taxing, so you will lose mana.

Strengths:

•Thief - Steals memories from the enemies it hits

•Devastating- It can leave massive areas of destruction in its wake.

•Multi-Elemental- Is comprised of water, wind and electricity.

Weaknesses:

•Volatile - If you interrupt the spell, it will flux and damage the user.

•Amnesia- If the character gains amnesia, all power the ability has, is gone.

•AoE- This is a very dangerous AoE spell that cannot be focused into a mono-directional attack.*

•Vampiric- drains stamina and health if used, but regains health and stamina from rest

.Draining- Most magic cast from this type of magic costs double the normal amount per-rank.
    (Draining effect is noted under spells and some are exempted from this.)

Lineage: Pheonix Fire

Unique Abilities: Manipulating fire, the user can utilize flame as a weapon within 20 meters. The manipulated fire can be used to deliver melee damage of rank at range + 50%. Flame strikes at 15m/s speed to anywhere within the area of control.

By directing this fire to envelop their own body they can regenerate 25% of their HP as well as 25% of their MP. If killed during a thread the user can be revived by consuming nearby flames and be recovered to 25% HP and their MP is set to 25%. They have 25% fire resistance.

Usage:Manipulating fire lasts 3 posts with a 6 post cooldown and needs some fire to be be manipulated within 20 meters of them. Recovering HP and MP is once per thread and reviving from flames can only be used if they have flames near them and they have not used flames to recover HP and MP before. Also the revival is once per thread and after being revived the user cannot use spells for 1 post due to having just died. For the HP/MP recovery or the revival flames need to be within 5ft of them to be absorbed. [/color]

Spells:

1.Name: Memory Nova

Type: Multi-Elemental

Duration: 1 post

Cooldown: 3 posts after use

Description: A single white star emerges 10 ft from the character, then detonates in a massive supernova of 30 ft in size. AoE: 30ft.

Strengths:

•Uncounterable - cannot be countered by any element/magic

•Devastating - Deals damage in a massive area

Weaknesses:

•Vampiric -Takes health and stamina from usage.

•Self inflicting- deals half health damage from use to self

•Uncontrollable- once used, cannot be undone, cannot be aimed, it will spawn within 10 ft. of the castor on the X axis, randomly.

.Draining- costs twice the normal amount of mana for use of a similar ranked spell.

.Volatile- if spell should be interrupted by magic/physical attack that passes through counter-proofing, it will deal damage equal to 1.5 times the normal allotted damage for its rank.

1.Name: Memory Dance

Cooldown: 2 posts after use

Description: the Memory Magic castor jumps her magic into each person's mind, and forces them to relive their life, even if the person has amnesia*, she can jump into their minds and force remembrance on them, unless it was caused by natural circumstances. *(i.e. magic cannot stop this, but anything caused by natural damage, I.e. amnesia due to a hit on the head from a fall.)

Strengths:

•Uncounterable*- cannot be countered by magic during use, not when casting.

•AoE- has an area of effect of up to 50 ft

•Stun- will stun enemies and allies alike for 1 min.

Weaknesses:

•Vampiric- deals damage as long as it is active

•Friend or Foe- will target enemies and allies

•Unstable - if countered before cast is complete, user will take half current health as damage.

1.Name: Memory Field

Duration: 3 posts

Cooldown: 5 posts after use

Description:A bubble of swirling color erupts on the battlefield, around 20 ft in diameter, which allows the castor to create one being of enormous size, or three being of regular size.

Strengths:

•Uncounterable - cannot be countered by magic during or after casting.*

•Infinity- Can create whatever the user desires

•AoE- sphere with a diameter of 20ft

Weaknesses:

•Vampiric - user takes health and stamina damage for each turn this spell is active

•Infinity- Can create ANYTHING if the user gets hit. *(I.e. The user loses control, but still takes damage.)

•Unstable- if the user takes damage by physical means, the user takes one quarter current health damage and loses control of the sphere

.Draining- costs twice the normal amount of mana expended by same rank (D rank) spells and it will cost ten mana at ranks where it wouldn't normally cost anything (B/A Rank?)

.Limited- can only create thing of a certain size limit, and can only create something from memory*.

1.Name: Memory Heal

Duration: 1 Post

Cooldown: 5 posts

Description: the Memory Magic castor uses an AoE surge to find and heal allies, within a 20 ft radius

Strengths:

•Ally Hunter: targets only allies

•AoE: 20 ft radius of healing surges

Weaknesses:

•Volatile: Explodes when countered, dealing one quarter current health damage to user

•Sacrifice: User loses three quarters of health from use.

Memory Magic- Aera Tylidae Empty Re: Memory Magic- Aera Tylidae

Post by Guest 16th July 2016, 8:32 am

Hey there, 4rc,

There's a few things that I'd like to look over in your magic application; this is so to better it and make it nice and pretty. ^.^ If you have any questions about anything, please don't hesitate to ask me about them, and I'll try to answer them to the best of my ability. With that being said, you can find my requests in this color.
    4rc wrote:Primary Magic: Memory Magic*

Secondary Magic: (Must be filled in later. Magic you bought at the store goes here)

Description: Memory Magic is a magic utilized by the memory of the user, but mainly it is a mass area explosive magic, but can be focused later on into creation and bolt type magic.
    *Memory Magic has aspects that are limiters on all of creation field/refined creation type magic and can be altered based on memories of the wielder, and as such, can create literally anything from memory of the user, or can make use of stolen memories from enemies.
    Memory Magic will also give the castor the ability to read minds, though in common time, it is taxing, so you will lose mana.
    When dealing with Memory Make magic, I suggest not limiting it to certain elements, so that you can utilize it at its full.

Strengths:

•Thief - Steals memories from the enemies it hits I would like this clarified that it can only "steal" the memories of spells and copy them, so that people aren't thinking you take away their character's memories without their permission or the ability to do so.

•Devastating- It can leave massive areas of destruction in its wake.

•Multi-Elemental- Is comprised of water, wind and electricity. Once again, I advise not limiting it to only certain types of magics it can copy.

Weaknesses:

•AoE- This is a very dangerous AoE spell that cannot be focused into a mono-directional attack.*

•Vampiric- drains stamina and health if used, but regains health and stamina from rest

.Draining- Most magic cast from this type of magic costs double the normal amount per-rank.
    (Draining effect is noted under spells and some are exempted from this.) I'd also suggest not making the spells cost double the amount that they should, as this can severely hinder you when battling.

Unique Abilities: Manipulating fire, the user can utilize flame as a weapon within 20 meters. The manipulated fire can be used to deliver melee damage of rank at range + 50%. Flame strikes at 15m/s speed to anywhere within the area of control.

By directing this fire to envelop their own body they can regenerate 25% of their HP as well as 25% of their MP. If killed during a thread the user can be revived by consuming nearby flames and be recovered to 25% HP and their MP is set to 25%. They have 25% fire resistance.

Usage:Manipulating fire lasts 3 posts with a 6 post cooldown and needs some fire to be be manipulated within 20 meters of them. Recovering HP and MP is once per thread and reviving from flames can only be used if they have flames near them and they have not used flames to recover HP and MP before. Also the revival is once per thread and after being revived the user cannot use spells for 1 post due to having just died. For the HP/MP recovery or the revival flames need to be within 5ft of them to be absorbed. [/color]

All right! So, your unique abilities are different to your lineage's ability; you'll want to keep the lineage together in one area, so as not to confuse people that this is your Unique Ability instead. Example of a lineage in a magic application.

Unique Abilities are parts of the magic that allow you to have basically "free-to-cast" additions to the magic. Examples of Unique Abilities in a magic app.

At D rank, you're allowed to have 3 Unique abilities, after which, you'll gain one as you rank up (+1 UA at C rank, +1 UA at B rank, +1 UA at S rank, etc.)

Spells:

Description: A single white star emerges 10 ft from the character, then detonates in a massive supernova of 30 ft in size. AoE: 30ft. You'll want to make a note that AoE deals full damage at epicenter and 75% damage to those not at the source of impact. Also suggest utilizing the full rank of a D rank spell, which is maxed at 15 meters, or 50ft.

Strengths:

•Uncounterable - cannot be countered by any element/magic Unfortunately, all magic can be countered, so I'm going to ask that you change this strength

Weaknesses:

•Vampiric -Takes health and stamina from usage. If it reduces the stamina and health of the user, please state in the spell description the percentage at which their stamina is reduced by

•Uncontrollable- once used, cannot be undone, cannot be aimed, it will spawn within 10 ft. of the castor on the X axis, randomly.

.Draining- costs twice the normal amount of mana for use of a similar ranked spell. Once again, I bring to the attention you may not want to do this; so, you'll want to change or remove this

.Volatile- if spell should be interrupted by magic/physical attack that passes through counter-proofing, it will deal damage equal to 1.5 times the normal allotted damage for its rank. You may want to reword this to make is sound like it's talking about the opponent's spell, not your spell. Right now, it makes me think this boosts your spell rather than the opponent's.

Cooldown: 2 posts after use

Description: the Memory Magic castor jumps her magic into each person's mind, and forces them to relive their life, even if the person has amnesia*, she can jump into their minds and force remembrance on them, unless it was caused by natural circumstances. *(i.e. magic cannot stop this, but anything caused by natural damage, I.e. amnesia due to a hit on the head from a fall.)

Strengths:

•Uncounterable*- cannot be countered by magic during use, not when casting. All magic can be counterable. For instance, a Mind Manipulation mage can counter this attack. I suggest changing this strength

•AoE- has an area of effect of up to 50 ft Please state this in your spell description as well

•Stun- will stun enemies and allies alike for 1 min. Should change 1 min to 1 post, so as not to confuse people

Weaknesses:

•Unstable - if countered before cast is complete, user will take half current health as damage.
    You need one more weakness than strength

Description:A bubble of swirling color erupts on the battlefield, around 20 ft in diameter, which allows the castor to create one being of enormous size, or three being of regular size.

Strengths:

•Uncounterable - cannot be countered by magic during or after casting.* All magi is counterable.

Weaknesses:

•Vampiric - user takes health and stamina damage for each turn this spell is active

•Infinity- Can create ANYTHING if the user gets hit. *(I.e. The user loses control, but still takes damage.)

•Unstable- if the user takes damage by physical means, the user takes one quarter current health damage and loses control of the sphere

.Draining- costs twice the normal amount of mana expended by same rank (D rank) spells and it will cost ten mana at ranks where it wouldn't normally cost anything (B/A Rank?) You'll likely want to change this, as it can hinder you.

.Limited- can only create thing of a certain size limit, and can only create something from memory*.

Cooldown: 5 posts I suggest lowering this to 2 posts

Description: the Memory Magic castor uses an AoE surge to find and heal allies, within a 20 ft radius How much does the spell heal for? I'm assuming it heals for D rank damage, so 20HP?

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

•Volatile: Explodes when countered, dealing one quarter current health damage to user

You need one more weakness than strength
    Lilim
    Lilim

Heaven's Traitor

Heaven's Traitor

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior's Heart
    Position : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,225

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Takeover: Heaven's Traitor & Hell's Exile (W.I.P.)
    Second Skill: 2nd Gen Shadow Dragon Slayer (W.I.P,)
    Third Skill:

Memory Magic- Aera Tylidae Empty Magic Registration- Aera Tylidae

Post by Lilim 16th July 2016, 9:44 pm

Hey, umm, this isn't Memory-Make magic, it is a form of magic like it, but not entirely.
    Memory magic plays off the use of Memory, but doesn't fully "make" anything, it can, but it isn't a maker magic, in full aspect, it is creation-type magic, but also is like the guys who use telepathy, like Simon in the Tower of Heaven Arc. It isn't hyper limited to creating thing in memory, it can play on multiple aspects of memory, like playing with people's memory, yes, copying people's magic, etc... Case in point, I didn't limit it, and I will work on the aspects of it, but it isn't Memory Magic.
    Thank you,
    4rc
    P.s. Hi Marceline!

Post by Guest 19th July 2016, 7:59 am

Requests are in this color ^.^
    4rc wrote:Primary Magic: Memory Magic*

*Please note that this magic ISN'T Memory Make magic, it is something of its' own accord.
    *Please note that most of these spells have been nerfed, on account that even though they do D-Rank damage, they take longer to cool down because Aera will need to refocus before using the spells, and because Aera doesn't have full control over her magic, so it will take twice as much mana on certain spells.
    Strengths:

•Thief - Steals* memories from the enemies it hits
    *"stealing memories doesn't take memories away, it basically denotes an unwilling copy of all a person's memories.

•Devastating- It can leave massive areas of destruction in its wake, and will damage environments.

•Multi-Elemental- Can copy any element(s), but is comprised of Water, Wind, and Electricity.
    (Elements that make up a mind, Water keeps it afloat, Wind keeps it fresh, and Electricity makes it move.

Weaknesses:

•Vampiric- drains health if used, but regains health from rest.
    User takes 5-20 Damage from use, alongside

(Draining effect is noted under spells and some are exempted from this.)

Description: Before there were Dragons, there were great Phoenixes. Their flames symbolized life and rebirth instead of death and destruction. One Phoenix took care of an orphan boy, the phoenix raised him and when he was old enough he was given the powers of the phoenix. His powers were incredible and were passed on through the generations, but with each passing one they grew weaker. Mages with phoenix blood today still carry the most important ability of the phoenix: Rebirth. However, it is very limited. They need fire ( any fire ) to manipulate it and grant it the magical powers of the phoenix, then they have to be consumed by the flames entirely. When the flames fade ashes will surround the user will be rejuvenated. The user consumes flames to recover their HP by 25% and their MP by 25% and if they are killed they will be revived and healed of their injuries with 25% of their HP healed and their MP is set to 25%.

Ability: Manipulating fire, the user can utilize flame as a weapon within 20 meters. The manipulated fire can be used to deliver melee damage of rank at range + 50%. Flame strikes at 15m/s speed to anywhere within the area of control.

Unique Abilities:

.Spectre- The user becomes a specter, comprised of the elements that Memory magic is comprised of, when saying an activation phrase. "Blood runs black when in war, and blood walks when there's peace." -Active- Since it's active, I'd like a duration and cool down and what exactly does this specter form all for the user to do?

.Lifetime of Regrets- When using magic that affects an enemies' body, they can will be stunned for 1 post. "When you have the memories of another's life, you learn that their regrets become yours, and when you see their life pass, you know that you will pass too, and that is terrifying." Are you saying the user has a potential of being stunned by the magic or the enemy? If it's the enemy stunned, you may want to reword it so that it sounds like the enemy is being affected, not the user.
    -Passive-

.Mental Readiness-Can remove the cool down from a spell, but it will double the cool down on this spell's use, and add the prior spell's cooldown, and double any negative effects from the spells use. -Active- Since this is basically saying 1 free spell cast, I'd like a cool down between posts that this can be used. A cool down at this rank would be good at either 3 or 4 posts.

Spells:

Description: A single white star emerges 10 ft from the character, then detonates in a massive supernova of 50 ft in size. AoE: 50ft.

Strengths:

. AoE: 30ft

.Friend or Foe: Will target enemies and allies

Weaknesses:

•Vampiric -Takes health from usage.
    10 damage per post

.Draining- costs twice the normal amount of mana for use of a similar ranked spell.

.Volatile- if spell should be interrupted by magic/physical attack that passes through counter-proofing, it will deal damage equal to 1.5 times the normal allotted damage for its rank, to the user. (I.e. the user will take 1.5 times the normal amount of damage of a similarly ranked spell)

Duration: 2 post

Strengths:

•AoE- has an area of effect of up to 50 ft

•Stun- will stun enemies and allies alike for 1 post.

Weaknesses:

5 health points lost per post

.Focused: cannot use other spells while this is active.

Description: A bubble of swirling color erupts on the battlefield, around 20 ft in diameter, which allows the castor to create one being of enormous size, or three being of regular size.

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

•Vampiric - user takes health damage for each turn this spell is active
    10 damage per post

Cool down: 3 posts

Description: the Memory Magic castor uses an AoE surge to find and heal allies, within a 20 ft radius, for 20 health points (D-Rank)

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

.Vampirism: when used, the user will take 5 health in damage alongside any other effects that loses health.

*Please note that most of these spells have been nerfed, on account that even though they do D-Rank damage, they take longer to cool down because Aera will need to refocus before using the spells, and because Aera doesn't have full control over her magic, so it will take twice as much mana on certain spells.

Post by Guest 19th July 2016, 8:25 am

Memory Magic- Aera Tylidae AESz729

Current date/time is 29th April 2024, 3:15 am