Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A Matter of Thinking (Sayrn & Madison)

Sanguine
    Sanguine

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Hybrid Birthright
    Position : None
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,079,142

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Blood God Slayer (Lacrima)
    Second Skill: Hair Manipulation Magic
    Third Skill:

A Matter of Thinking (Sayrn & Madison) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Matter of Thinking (Sayrn & Madison)

Post by Sanguine 9th December 2016, 10:45 pm

Madison nodded as she listened to Sayrn going back towards the topic of her clothing options. The fact she was given free range was rather comforting, but in the need to make arrangements for clothing space, the red head simply shrugged and giggled at the question. "I'm not worried about my attire choices if space is an issue. As being a new guest, I would prefer to work with you than to try and come to a new place acting as though I am expected to have an equal or greater space than I had before. I just suppose it varies on how many dresses and normal clothing I chose to take with me to keep here. But I do adore my girlier fashion senses as compared to normalcy and casual attires, but that I suppose is something different."

As they approached the first location, she had been stopped and held back as the creature known to be Azazel had come to approach the pair. As it landed, the child took a defensive stance and was fully prepared to fight, but something in seeing the creature had her stop. It's eyes glared into Madison's, and as it's eyes grew black and died out, the child's own eyes began to fill and shimmer with the same form of a glow that the dragon had itself. In a bit of an entranced state, she began to walk forward as if she had no control over herself any longer. Any yelling or moving would be unheard and unable to pause her movements as she approached the dragon. Her hand would reach out and touch the dragon on the head, feeling a strange pulsing sound from the dragons skull. Suddenly, her clothes would have torn from the back, the sleeves, as well as her heels and stockings being torn to shreds.
    Spoiler:

Wings of a dragon would sprout from her back, fanning out and spreading their full length, though in comparison the size was still rather immature in growth. Scales would replace the skin on her legs, nails grown out and sharpening to an extreme measure to make deadly talons.From underneath the back of her skirt, a long tail would whip out and thrash about, crashing into the ground and creating a tiny crater into the ground. The skin on her arms would begin to harden some, but not enough to become scaled except for the few that lined the top of her forearms. Her entranced eyes dimmed down and she snapped back, looking at what she thought was something elses hands, only to notice the bodily changes brought about by this creature. "W-W-What the-!!"

She blinked and backed up more, waiting until she reached Sayrn's side again before she noticed the other changes that was akin to her body; the wings and tail behind her, the scaled legs and feet, she looked up in shock and surprise to Sayrn, worried about what had happened. "I.. I guess the experimentation is unnecessary at this point.. ahaha... Umm. At least now I think I instinctively know how it is I can go into this state... But not out of it... Yet." Trying to simply wave this off as nothing, she'd let Sayrn have a look at what had succumb to her new assistant before she would find that a more.. unique bond was made between Azazel and Madison. A more kin type of bond that would not overwrite anything Sayrn had done to keep the beast completely loyal to her, nor could she ever alter that in the future.

Once they had gotten to a rather desolate location, she had looked around to the place they had been, looking around in confusion before looking up to the crimson haired woman. She formed a large seat to which she allowed Madi to sit in, watching as she knelt down and handed her both an ultimatum, and a pen and paper. A warning and chance to turn back if she wanted to go back and change her mind, she seemed to show a genuine care that she never thought she'd see in her. At least... Not this soon in meeting her. She stared in silence before she looked down to the paper and to the woman, going back and forth as she hesitantly reached for the paper. "There... Are far more reasons to which... I would want to do this. I... I am truly ready to accept the path the lord takes me. I will take this sacrifice if it means ending any chance of putting those whom I love in harms way. Between you're support and care, the growth and knowledge I desire. So, I accept my decision and any and all consequences that go along with it... So just a moment to write this and I will be ready to delve into the abyss, ma'am." She would accept the paper and pen and immediately title the letter addressing it to Aiyana before getting to a heartfelt notice, one to which made her tear up in having to do so, but she gave it her all in feelings and ending it, would fold it and hand it back to Sayrn. "It'll be safer with you for now... Considering well... This." Looking down at her half dragon body, she would chuckle and wait to follow Sayrn forward.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A Matter of Thinking (Sayrn & Madison) - Page 2 JwEY1nx

CharacterMagicSecondaryTertiaryBankFight Theme
    Sayrn
    Sayrn

Dragon VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Guild : Crystal Swan
    Experience : 262.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A Matter of Thinking (Sayrn & Madison) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Matter of Thinking (Sayrn & Madison)

Post by Sayrn 9th December 2016, 11:19 pm

As Azazel went dark she would watch Madison walk towards it despite the warnings she had given a panic in her mind at the fact it might wake up, “W-Wait!” In a moment she watched the events unfold as her body twisted and changed her legs forming something unlike what she had seen before as her eyes would widen, “Curious… Perhaps testing would need to be done… At least later on…” With a sigh she would try and shove the thoughts on the purpose of the transformation before heading to Darkwell with Madison.

Once her decision and choice was made in Darkwell she would nod listening to her speak as she would take the pen and begin to write her letter to Aiyana. As she watched her write she would sigh reaching into her side as she would pull out a small lacrima one no bigger than a fist as she looked into it whispering to herself, “Perhaps you will come in handy after all…” Slipping it back in she would accept the letter chuckling softly, “Of course, for now let us head back to the lab, I want to run some tests for a bit to figure out the cause of the transformation fully, I can assume contact with dragons brings out the force of Acnologia’s DNA but for all we know other factors could be at work as well after all Azazel is also corrupted by the effects of the God Slayer magic inside it.” As she would walk Madison back to the guild hall she would look behind her towards the forest where Azazel stood in the distance a smile forming on her face that perhaps her experiment was good for more than just simple carnage.

Once arriving back in the lab she would shut the door over having it lock down for once and lay Madison on the examination table, “So you touched Azazel to receive the transformation that much is obvious, did anything from your perception seem… Off? Things that would perhaps be outside others perception?” Sitting down in her chair she would prepare a fresh syringe along with another vial of her cell repair accelerant. Turning her chair to face Madison she would also look at the wings stretching them to full length and pulling the tail to get a sense of it’s limits, “Curious… Judging by the way the transformation works it could be nominal in a fight… But dangerous against the slayers we would face…” tapping her chin with a pen she would write down on a clipboard using a patient sheet she had spare of to fill out the details of Madison's new body. With a final bit of data written down she would get a small sample of Madison’s blood careful not to hurt her before covering the hole with the accelerant to heal it quickly, “For now I will do genetic testing on this form in and of itself…” Pulling out the green lacrima she would sigh, “While touching Azazel might have caused the reaction perhaps this slayer lacrima could hold a key but I would suggest perhaps a time based thing first see if separation from Azazel allows you to change back.” With that said she would slide over to the storage unit on the chair putting the blood sample into it before sliding back to Madison and putting her on her lap, “For now we have had a busy day, I myself for the first time in years actually feel tired after a day so maybe for now we should rest… I am sure the day's events and such have tired you? In anycase for now we sleep and tomorrow we figure the last of the details alright?” With that said she would pretty much almost instantly pass out quickly hugging Madison the scales bothering her none as she would rest her head on Madison’s holding the child close.
    Sanguine
    Sanguine

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Hybrid Birthright
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Experience : 1,079,142

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Blood God Slayer (Lacrima)
    Second Skill: Hair Manipulation Magic
    Third Skill:

Post by Sanguine 9th December 2016, 11:53 pm

Her memory from just a short bit ago was rather fuzzy and without much to remember in the slightest really. As much as she had wanted to believe she had it under control, the truth of the matter was it was nothing but a small fluke that she wanted to learn how to control. When Sayrn first mentioned going back to the lab, she blinked in confusion of why in the world she'd wanna do that instead of pressing on, but perhaps she was right. Maybe for now, the best idea was to just go back and study this form some more, let things progress more into what it was they were. "I.. guess we really would be better off going back. A shame to go all this way, but the information is much more vital both of us, so I suppose it's best option." She muttered aloud, not really meaning to speak up with the second half, but it was already out there.

Once back in the lab, for a better look at what they were dealing with, Madison had stripped the clothing from her body, tearing the shreds of her top off and ditching them, sitting her nude rear end on the edge of the table and allowing Sayrn to examine the extend of her bodily change. The prick of the needle had been hardly felt what so ever and she simply listened quietly without much to say on her own, though in her mind she was experimenting with the ideas of how she could try to revert herself back. Being pulled off the table onto Sayrn's lap, a loud yawn would escape as she had pretty much agreed to what she had suggested in sleeping. Truthfully, it was going to be a hard life she chose, and she was prepared for the times in which she would have to think about going back, but until then, she would stick to her guns and learn some new things about herself... And the world. This time, though others eyes.

Drifting off, her head would droop to lean against Sayrn's sleepy head, shifting and getting cozy in the womans lap as during the night, the reverting of her form would return to normal, leaving the scientist to remain holding the naked teen, though it didn't matter in a lab on lockdown.

[End]

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A Matter of Thinking (Sayrn & Madison) - Page 2 JwEY1nx

CharacterMagicSecondaryTertiaryBankFight Theme

Current date/time is 29th May 2024, 4:06 am