Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Question Thread

Star Re: Question Thread

Post by Guest 27th June 2017, 11:58 am

Lumindis wrote:
    Filth wrote:Are there any hard limits to the number of requip magic items you can have equiped at once. For instance if I have a sword requip spell and a shield one could I requip both those items at once? What about a sword, shield and say a breast plate?

As a requip magic user I had a similar question before and searched this thread a bit and came up with this as an answer:

"Logically speaking, I would say you're limited to one requip armor and two requip weapons, depending on what the weapon is, because it would be awkward to be wearing more than one armor and wielding more than, say, two one-handed swords, but I will double check with staff."

I think in regards to the armor part that mod at the time was talking more of a full armor spell. I am not sure how parts such as your breastplate example and say another small part works. I am going to assume as long as it makes sense logically (like with the weapon example in the answer) then it is okay since it wasn't mentioned in the actual rule section of requip magic.

Here is the link to the post I got that from in case you were wondering. It is number 4.

Link

Since I can't FIND ANYTHING to do with this, I am assuming you can have 2 things like that out at the same time.
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Rich- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Earth God Slayer
    Second Skill: Light Dragon Slayer
    Third Skill:

Post by redheadedstepchild 28th June 2017, 8:18 am

Salrynn wrote:
    Lumindis wrote:
    Filth wrote:Are there any hard limits to the number of requip magic items you can have equiped at once. For instance if I have a sword requip spell and a shield one could I requip both those items at once? What about a sword, shield and say a breast plate?

As a requip magic user I had a similar question before and searched this thread a bit and came up with this as an answer:

"Logically speaking, I would say you're limited to one requip armor and two requip weapons, depending on what the weapon is, because it would be awkward to be wearing more than one armor and wielding more than, say, two one-handed swords, but I will double check with staff."

I think in regards to the armor part that mod at the time was talking more of a full armor spell. I am not sure how parts such as your breastplate example and say another small part works. I am going to assume as long as it makes sense logically (like with the weapon example in the answer) then it is okay since it wasn't mentioned in the actual rule section of requip magic.

Here is the link to the post I got that from in case you were wondering. It is number 4.

Link

Since I can't FIND ANYTHING to do with this, I am assuming you can have 2 things like that out at the same time.

My alt is a requip wizard and each of his requips are dependent on the fact that he needs his armor requiped first before he can do any of his other requips so yeah, I would imagine you can requip multiple items at once. :P
    Knight of Zero
    Knight of Zero

Player 
    Lineage : Dragon's Blood
    Position : None
    Guild : N/A
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 350

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Star Show
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Knight of Zero 2nd July 2017, 8:50 pm

Feel dumb for asking though is there any rules for CS magic regarding Star Dress since more of a caster ability? Or an equivalent from a Summoning magic.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Question Thread - Page 16 FtxZxrE

Post by Guest 2nd July 2017, 8:56 pm

Knight of Zero wrote:Feel dumb for asking though is there any rules for CS magic regarding Star Dress since more of a caster ability? Or an equivalent from a Summoning magic.

I'm pretty sure you can put Star Dress as a Unique Ability,and mostly the only rule in my opinion for it is that it must take the same mp as the spirit you are going to use for the star dress.
    Knight of Zero
    Knight of Zero

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Knight of Zero 4th July 2017, 9:58 pm

For job creation event can a job have a singular location? Asking in the case for job series or for regional specific things.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 8
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: FrostFire Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill: Cosmic Slayer
    Third Skill:

Post by Cr1tikal 4th July 2017, 10:04 pm

Knight of Zero wrote:For job creation event can a job have a singular location? Asking in the case for job series or for regional specific things.

It's completely up to the creator of the job. Some job series are in the same area where others are spread across Earthland.

Question Thread - Page 16 MQNhOUw

Knight of Zero
    Knight of Zero

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Knight of Zero 5th July 2017, 9:06 pm

Can spell fusions only use the content from the spells made from or can UA's/Magic items be used as well?

Hania
    Hania

Demonically Bound

Demonically Bound

Developer/GFX Artist- Demon VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior of Steel
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Experience : 206,450

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Requiem
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hania 6th July 2017, 4:53 am

Knight of Zero wrote:Can spell fusions only use the content from the spells made from or can UA's/Magic items be used as well?

Fusion spells are exactly what they say on the tin, you fuse two of your spells to make something stronger, it also requires mp usage to do one so unfortunately you can't fuse a ua or magic from item/weapons/armour in a fusions creation.

Question Thread - Page 16 59875_s

True sins are the ones that you cannot atone for.
    Golden Lacrima: Valid until December 8th 2019

Post by Guest 6th July 2017, 8:27 am

Can you use your magic if you were on a job and it was approved like in the middle of it?
    Hania
    Hania

Demonically Bound

Demonically Bound

Developer/GFX Artist- Demon VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hania 6th July 2017, 10:11 am

jtmoney09 wrote:Can you use your magic if you were on a job and it was approved like in the middle of it?
    Yes, so longs as it is approved there's nothing stopping you using it.

Knight of Zero
    Knight of Zero

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Knight of Zero 6th July 2017, 10:17 pm

Can a job have alternative enemies? Like two diff medium enemies?

Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Cr1tikal 6th July 2017, 11:02 pm

jtmoney09 wrote:Can you use your magic if you were on a job and it was approved like in the middle of it?

You can only use what was approved before the job was started. You need either an approved magic or weapon to be able to do combat jobs as well, so be careful of that.

Knight of Zero wrote:Can a job have alternative enemies? Like two diff medium enemies?

Yes

weretiger5411
    weretiger5411

The Maker's necromancer

The Maker's necromancer

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Guild : Guildless
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: SOTL
    Second Skill: NA
    Third Skill:

Post by weretiger5411 9th July 2017, 1:56 am

1. Can jobs be done more then once per character, or does this only apply to jobs that say "complete an x amount of times"?

2. Can you do a job again that says "Can only do once" if you quit and came back with a fresh slate?

"Those who do not fear power, are too easily destroyed by it."

"Humans are the biggest monsters. How else can you explain a dragon's need to burn down their homes, a demon's need to slaughter them, or a god's attempt at brainwashing them to devote loyalty? It is because we have the greatest chance to destroy them with whatever else gets in our way, and slayers are not the only method how."-Zecarayus Trevelean

Note: Until I get this in his character sheet, his name is changed to nevarran. Same soul though!

info on apps:
    Hania
    Hania

Demonically Bound

Demonically Bound

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hania 9th July 2017, 2:33 am

weretiger5411 wrote:1. Can jobs be done more then once per character, or does this only apply to jobs that say "complete an x amount of times"?

1. You start off being able to do three jobs at any one time, however, you are able to go for quality badges which allow you to do more. There are three quality badges in total and they each allow you to take on an additional job. When you gain quality badges they will be represented by a crown within your side panel were your achievements sit, to go for these achievements you should go to the achievement thread and see what needs to be done.

weretiger5411 wrote:2. Can you do a job again that says "Can only do once" if you quit and came back with a fresh slate?

2. I believe you're able to take on such jobs again if you have quit before completion, however, once completed you are unable to take it again.

weretiger5411
    weretiger5411

The Maker's necromancer

The Maker's necromancer

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: SOTL
    Second Skill: NA
    Third Skill:

Post by weretiger5411 9th July 2017, 2:39 am

Tamashi wrote:
    weretiger5411 wrote:1. Can jobs be done more then once per character, or does this only apply to jobs that say "complete an x amount of times"?

1. You start off being able to do three jobs at any one time, however, you are able to go for quality badges which allow you to do more. There are three quality badges in total and they each allow you to take on an additional job. When you gain quality badges they will be represented by a crown within your side panel were your achievements sit, to go for these achievements you should go to the achievement thread and see what needs to be done.

weretiger5411 wrote:2. Can you do a job again that says "Can only do once" if you quit and came back with a fresh slate?

2. I believe you're able to take on such jobs again if you have quit before completion, however, once completed you are unable to take it again.

1. Apologies, I meant if I completed a job, then can I do it again on the same character(except for jobs that say they can only be done "x" amount of times)?

2. I meant if say I completed "y" job that said could only be completed once per character, and I leave the site to only come back anew a few months later, then can I do "y" job again since I started over on the site(losing exp, rank, current amount of jewels, and so on)?

"Those who do not fear power, are too easily destroyed by it."

"Humans are the biggest monsters. How else can you explain a dragon's need to burn down their homes, a demon's need to slaughter them, or a god's attempt at brainwashing them to devote loyalty? It is because we have the greatest chance to destroy them with whatever else gets in our way, and slayers are not the only method how."-Zecarayus Trevelean

Note: Until I get this in his character sheet, his name is changed to nevarran. Same soul though!

info on apps:
    Hania
    Hania

Demonically Bound

Demonically Bound

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hania 9th July 2017, 2:50 am

weretiger5411 wrote:
    "1. Apologies, I meant if I completed a job, then can I do it again on the same character(except for jobs that say they can only be done "x" amount of times)?

Yes, but you must wait a week before redoing.

weretiger5411 wrote:2. I meant if say I completed "y" job that said could only be completed once per character, and I leave the site to only come back anew a few months later, then can I do "y" job again since I started over on the site(losing exp, rank, current amount of jewels, and so on)?

I wouldn't see why not as you are technically starting again as a new player, however, I will need to get clarification before I can say either way so bare with me on this one.

I have been told, that you are able to take such jobs again as everything for you has been reset therefore you have never gained benefit from them. I do apologise for the wait in the clarification.

Strawberry
    Strawberry

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Blessed By the Fourth Wall
    Experience : 250

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Anime Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Strawberry 9th July 2017, 3:27 pm

Two questions regarding the Job Creation event

1: It states to post the jobs in that thread. Are they the approved, or the WIP job?

2: It says Character jobs aren't allowed, but are Guild jobs?

Question Thread - Page 16 NaomiSig
    Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Cr1tikal 9th July 2017, 7:39 pm

Nine wrote:Two questions regarding the Job Creation event

1: It states to post the jobs in that thread. Are they the approved, or the WIP job?

2: It says Character jobs aren't allowed, but are Guild jobs?

1. You post it in there. We will decide at the end which will be used/edit them accordingly after it ends.

2. No, a guild job is akin to a character job as it REQUIRES a set thing. We want generic jobs that EVERYONE can do.

Strawberry
    Strawberry

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Blessed By the Fourth Wall
    Experience : 250

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Anime Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Strawberry 9th July 2017, 7:41 pm

Alrighty, thanks

Question Thread - Page 16 NaomiSig
    Aliarey Casady
    Aliarey Casady

Alt Account- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Collector- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Tertiary Magic- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Motor City Rush- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Lacnites
    Experience : 393,270

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Hazardous Arsenal
    Second Skill: Droids of Draovis
    Third Skill:

Post by Aliarey Casady 10th July 2017, 6:48 am

A dumb question for the Job Creation Event

When making combat based jobs do we need to put the enemy stats (such as damage output and hp) into the job info or is it entirely optional? I ask this because based on the job listings we can already sign up for it is kind of split. Some have it and some don't, not sure why.

Post by Guest 10th July 2017, 8:18 am

Lumindis wrote:A dumb question for the Job Creation Event

When making combat based jobs do we need to put the enemy stats (such as damage output and hp) into the job info or is it entirely optional? I ask this because based on the job listings we can already sign up for it is kind of split. Some have it and some don't, not sure why.

It's optional. Some people prefer it, some don't. But in the end they're optional things anyway.
    Knight of Zero
    Knight of Zero

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Knight of Zero 16th July 2017, 12:01 am

Is there a range from which summons can be summoned away from their summoners?

Hania
    Hania

Demonically Bound

Demonically Bound

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hania 16th July 2017, 4:04 am

Knight of Zero wrote:Is there a range from which summons can be summoned away from their summoners?
    I believe it will probably be within the max range of a single target attack, but I will double check and get back to you, please bare with me.

I just got a reply, the summoning can happen anywhere within the max range of the spell rank, but I suggest placing the how far away it can be summoned away from the summoner when summoned in it's description of the spell.

Knight of Zero
    Knight of Zero

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Knight of Zero 16th July 2017, 5:16 pm

Thanks and gotcha.

Xenji
    Xenji

Player 
    Lineage : None

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Xenji 19th July 2017, 6:45 am

Are we capable of making "illusionary" magic similar to Genjutsu from Naruto?

Current date/time is 29th May 2024, 9:34 am