Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Hiatus

AnimeGenork
    AnimeGenork

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Hiatus Empty Hiatus

Post by AnimeGenork 28th July 2016, 8:51 pm

Yeah, so I'm still new to roleplaying, and until I get a handle on that and look further into this, I probably won't really be active.
    Thought it was fair to give a warning.
    But to be honest, the amount of reading required with the rules kind of scared me. And I like reading! XD
    I'll probably try to come back, but if I don't it's because I'm too lame for everyone here.
    Sorry.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long." -Natsu Dragneel
    Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Legacy of the Fire King
    Position : The Vanquisher
    Guild : Infinity Hydra (Guildmaster)
    Mentor : Hephaestus
    Experience : 420,643

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Flame God Slayer (3rd Gen)
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

Hiatus Empty Re: Hiatus

Post by Ardere Kasai 28th July 2016, 9:01 pm

Take care, hope to see ya around

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hiatus FYZkfE1
    God Force:

Legacy Form:

Chrono
    Chrono

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rich- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Cursed Seal
    Position : None
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Experience : 450

Hiatus Empty Re: Hiatus

Post by Chrono 28th July 2016, 9:05 pm

I second what Ardere said, but fix the size of your avatar, bud! It cuts into your posts! :P

Hiatus CHRONOSIGGY_zpsy2d07lmt