Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

KALANCHOE ♦ exam for kaisto

Caelum Pendragon
    Caelum Pendragon

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Dragon Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Cookie Achievement- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Dragon Spirit
    Position : None
    Guild : Black Rose
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 6,706.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: First Generation Sky Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Private Re: KALANCHOE ♦ exam for kaisto

Post by Caelum Pendragon 9th August 2016, 9:14 pm

Kaisto picked himself offf the ground from the dropkick that he delivered to Bastet, as he got up he saw Ruminal come around the corner as he chuckled and then started his way back to Bastet running as he tackled her hook his arms around her neck in a suplex style as he looked back seeing the trap directly behind him before he hollered to Ruminal "Ruminal knock it back! the trap is behind me!" he planted his feet down onto the cobblestone underneath his feet and then growled and roared as he used his strength to lift up the goddess off her feet and did a release style suplex as he came up with he and hurled her back into the air in her flashbanged state hoping that Ruminal knew to try and get Bastet into that trap they had made and that way Bastet would be captured and Rose Garden be safer...but more so to figure out what is going on with Bastet and her killing those people.

(word count: 171)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"A Guild shows that we aren't just friends...We are a family."
    KALANCHOE ♦ exam for kaisto - Page 2 CZseiRq
    "Mess with my family...and not even the gods will stop me.
    Rai Sormr
    Rai Sormr

God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Player 
    Lineage : Magician's Spirit
    Experience : 737.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Thunder God Slayer Gen 2
    Second Skill: None
    Third Skill:

Post by Rai Sormr 11th August 2016, 6:12 pm

Ruminal Blackflower • Black Rose • C Rank

The Bastet laid on the ground still recovering from Kaisto's previous attack rubbing its eyes. She was finally starting to be able to see again but what she saw at that moment was Kaisto tackling into her and preparing to throw the goddess. Kaisto during mid throw called out to someone and mentioned a cage. It was true that there was a  cage in the direction she was about to be flying towards and that there was someone running there way. Ruminal has just gotten in sight of the two and heard Kaisto loud and clear. "On it!" He shouted starting to prep his spell while making his way for a closer shot. The Bastet was in a moment of denial at this point for it was far to late to make a difference in this endeavor. She did try to squirm her way out but it was to late. He threw her back towards the cage and at that moment Ruminal jumped over Kaisto following behind the Bastet ready to set off his spell. "This ends now! Water's Defense!" He shouted as water began to form in a stream around him. He focused it all towards the Bastet and with enough force it shot forward at the goddess and sent her flying straight into the cage. Not taking any chances Ruminal landed on the ground behind Kaisto and ran for the cage shutting and locking it as fast as he could before the Bastet got up and could escape.

Location;; Rose Garden
    Muse;; 5/10
    Word Count;; 251
    OOC;;

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Caelum Pendragon
    Caelum Pendragon

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Dragon Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Cookie Achievement- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Caelum Pendragon 11th August 2016, 7:08 pm

Kaisto watched as the cage was locked and he smiled dropping to one knee as he panted looking up, he could feel the poison leaving a bit, maybe it wasnt permant poisoning at all, but as Kaisto slowly got up he looked at Bastet and started walking over to the cage, he then leaned up against the cage panting still feeling the effects of the poison...damn that poison was intense and he felt his magic starting to come back but he felt sick like how he and kim did getting their Ilacs, but this was finally over, no more deaths, no more killings and especially now more then ever maybe they can get answers now.

Kaisto stopped beside Ruminal and then said "We did it Ruminal...we acually did it, we captured the godess Bastet, now we can figure out why she did this...but i think i would like to do that myself in a more peaceful area ok" Kaisto asked Ruminal if he was allowed to do this, mainly cause Kaisto had an idea of what to do during the talk Bastet and Kaisto will have soon but he wanted to keep that a secret till the very end and sorta...surprise everyone with his descision of what to do and what his descision to do this was for cause he knows that people will look at him crazy.

(Word count: 229)

Rai Sormr
    Rai Sormr

God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Rai Sormr 13th August 2016, 7:19 am

Ruminal turned to look at Kaisto to see what kind of condition he was in. Outside of the scratch he had along his shoulder it seemed it was mostly exhaustion that was quickly fading away. The young god waited for his comrade to finish walked up to him before holding his hands out over his wound and began to heal it. A light-greenish aura emitted from his hands signaling the spell has been cast and the wound began to close. It was a medics duty to make sure his allies were in top fighting form at all times so even if Kaisto refused the treatment Ruminal wasn't going to take no for an answer. Even more so considering the fact Ruminal was part god so he was compelled to help those who believed in him.

Was then Kaisto began to speak, he spoke of them succeeding this their mission but also that he wanted to start pumping the Bastet for some information in a more secluded place. "That would probably be best, we wouldn't want to start freaking any citizens out with what looks to be a wild beast roaming the streets." Ruminal replied. However the Bastet seemed to take some serious offense to that remark. "Look who's calling the kettle black you dammed half-breed." She started to say. "I can smell the evil coming off of you." She said with disgust. Ruminal looked at her furious with her choice of words. "Shut up! You don't know anything!" He said grabbing the cage growling a little under his breath.

Location;; Rose Garden
    Muse;; 6/10
    Word Count;; 259
    OOC;;

Caelum Pendragon
    Caelum Pendragon

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Caelum Pendragon 16th August 2016, 4:43 am

Kaisto sighed and pulled Ruminal back and then shook his head letting Ruminal know that its ok that he would handle her by himself as he used his magic in wind and lifted the cage up to let it travel with him "Dont worry I'll handle her my own way ok you go check on Maylia and debrief with the rune knights and if they get out of hand or unrully just knock them out" he chuckled and patted his head and then started going on towards to the woods, cage in tow until after about 3 minutes he made it into a nice clearing with the moonlight just shining down as he went and sat the cage down and then he sat a little in front of it legs crossed.

Kaisto sat there as he stared at Bastet, she stared back and rolled her eyes "What are you staring at now? A cat in a cage whoopie" Kaisto chuckled and just continued to look at her before he chimed in himself "Well im looking at a godess who has killed many innocent people  so tell me why and if i think its true then we will see" Bastet blink as only Kaisto sat there eyes closed concentrating his hardest but it seemed like 20 before Bastet sighed and looked at him.

"False god" "beg your pardon?""The symbol they all shared, the reason why i killed them was cause they all served a false god and planned on reviving her, this false god was nothing more then an evil witch bent on our civilizations destruction, but we, meaning myself along with Ra and Anubis, who watch over this civilization sealed her away but apparently this group i found myself killing was trying to revive her so....i did what i did to save the place i love and where i was born and raised...the girl was not part of the group i figured if they found her they would-" Kaisto stopped her by saying"Get her and pump her for info...so you thought it would be better to kill her then to let her suffer from them" Bastet could only nod "Yes in a way...it was a mercy but i took it to far"

Kaisto listened intently to this, he now understood why she did this, it was to save others but it went to far, he chuckled and then spoke up to her "I understand, you had just taken it to far...but now i offer you a a chance, a redemption in a new life, you would be my pet, but more so my companion in the Black Rose Guild and strive to make a difference and no unnessacary killing..." Bastet looked at him and squinted her eyes, "an what? nothing you want in return? no wealth? power or immortality?" Shaking his head he looked at her and then walked over and placed a hand in the cage and opened his palm "no i want nothing in return i wanna help you and i just want you to help me too...do you accept"Bastet still looked at him wearily till he reached out to her, being a goddess she was surprised a mortal would even offer this to her but she placed her paw into his hand and soon her whole body started glowing white in a light before what seemed like a few minutes a girl by the age of 19, just like him sat in the cage, hand his. she was dressed in a white and black get up with a bow on her head, but her eyes glowed bright yellow like a cats and on her hand she had symbol of a dragon on her hand which was Kaisto's taming symbol, but she smiled at him.

KALANCHOE ♦ exam for kaisto - Page 2 PA96NCP
    "I accept your offer then Kaisto, i will be your companion" this Made him smile big and he opened the cage and let her out "Good, now let us return to the town and meet up with Ruminal that way this can be over what do you say" She agreed by nodding and the two made their way back into Rose Garden to look for Ruminal.

(word count: 695)

Rai Sormr
    Rai Sormr

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Rai Sormr 22nd August 2016, 8:51 am

Ruminal made his way back to the Rune Knight headquarters station of Rose Garden as asked by Kaisto. However there was still the idea of him trying to convince the Rune Knights that the Bastet was dealt with... Of course Ruminal was going to tell them what was going on but if they don't like the plan we have then it could get ugly. Lets not mention the fact that Ruminal can't fight either so he wouldn't be able to stop them so he had to think of  a way to persuade them to understand. Sure Kaisto wanted to make the goddess a companion but Ruminal didn't think the Rune Knights would let that slide after everything that has happened. Ruminal does not yet know the truth of the matter and thus can't inform them of why they should let her be. He would need to think of something quick cause Ruminal could see the Rune Knights Headquarters in site.

Standing there outside the entrance Ruminal still had no idea what he was going to do. He took a deep breath and opened the door. Immediately everyone in the room looked over to the door. There were at least 5 Rune Knights and Maylia sitting in wait for his return. "Ruminal!" Maylia shouted and ran to give the young god a hug. "I'm glad your safe! Is your friend with you?" She asked looking around for Kaisto. "Uh... No, but he is fine. I got back in time to help capture the Bastet." Ruminal explained. The Rune Knight chief walked forward at that moment. "Then were is it?" He asked. Ruminal began to feel a bit of dread at that moment knowing how this conversation was about to turn. "Kaisto took it somewhere for questioning." He answered. "Questioning? It's a beast. All it deserves is a quick death for the suffering and fear its spread!"

Ruminal asked them all to calm down until he explained the story to them. He told them what they learned through the past day and what they did to capture the Bastet. "So as I explained, the Bastet turned out to be a Goddess and was after this specific group of people for unknown reasons. Kaisto wanted to know that reason and is questioning it now. The Bastet thought Maylia was part of that group and we saved her from death and the Goddess from making a terrible mistake. So I suggest we just wait and see what Kaisto has to say upon his return. Who knows, maybe she had every right to do what she did and we are just blind to that reason. Being part god myself I can understand how she feels if it is in fact was a form of self defense or protection." Ruminal finished explaining. Everyone in the room was looking at the chief at this moment who was deep in thought on the situation. Finally after a few minutes of suspenseful silence he spoke. "Very well. I will wait judgment until this Kaisto returns and explains what he has learned." Ruminal sighed again with relief. He managed to convince them after all but now he just hopes that Kaisto can provide the rest of the story without it coming to violence.

Location;; Rose Garden
    Muse;; 7/10
    Word Count;; 543
    OOC;;

Caelum Pendragon
    Caelum Pendragon

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Caelum Pendragon 22nd August 2016, 9:47 pm

Soon enough though coming through the entrance were two individuals, it was Kaisto but with him was a new girl none of them would recognize her except for Ruminal, do to her Aura he could sense. Kaisto smiled looking at the Rune Knights and then crossed his arms looking at them with a smile "Well, seems like there is a reason why Bastet actually went after all of those individuals for a specific reason but...i think i will let her explain it"

he moved to the side and soon the girl came up beside him, she sighed "My name is Bastet Tsufakawa... she gave herself that last name to feel more...normal around people, "I attacked those people and killed them for a reason, the sole reason to prevent them for using dark ritualistic magic to summon a false god, this deity would have tried to kill thousands even millions if they could and well i wasnt going let it happen, i did it all to save people but in the moment i thought Maylia was one of them and i had tried to kill her...i was stopped by... Kaisto and...Ruminal, after Kaisto took me to question me he offerered me a deal, to be his companion to help aid those he takes jobs for as a wizard and i accepted it and now i am his companion and going to join the ranks of the Black Rose Guild to attone for my actions. she spoke her story true as ever and with such poise and confidence in her tone too as she spoke to the Rune Knights

(word count: 268)

Rai Sormr
    Rai Sormr

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Rai Sormr 24th August 2016, 5:52 pm

Everyone in the Rune Knight headquarters didn't have to wait long, like 15 minutes at most, for Kaisto to arrive. He showed up with some girl no one had seen yet and Ruminal didn't recognize her for a moment. It wasn't until he sensed her level of magic power before knowing exactly who she was. It was the Bastet they captured earlier in her human form. Everyone listened carefully to Bastet's side of the story and when she was finished the chief stepped forward. "You wouldn't happen to have any proof to back up this information would you? Or are we to just take your word for it? To start, how about the name of this group you attacked. If we have any records on this group that backs up your story then that would be good enough for me." He spoke intensely. During this whole conversation Ruminal sat back against the wall with his arms crossed by Maylia. He kept his eyes glued to Bastet watching her without blinking. Ruminal was still sore about what she said to him earlier but he wasn't about to let how he feels ruin her chance at freedom. Everyone deserves a second chance, even those who Ruminal doesn't like. Who knows maybe they just got off on the wrong foot.

Location;; Rose Garden
    Muse;; 5/10
    Word Count;; 217
    OOC;;

Caelum Pendragon
    Caelum Pendragon

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Caelum Pendragon 24th August 2016, 6:34 pm

Bastet nodded to the Rune knights question, such a typical person to not believe her words, mortals always wanted proof. She then said "The mark on their body, the tatoo is the symbol for the group  in the far west in the desert nations known as 'Velasdimahi' the group is based on a deities name i will not utter you shall dare not either" she said in a stern voice, they could tell that this was a serious topic for her and she would not want them to do anything they would regret to utter the name of that deity.

"The group has gone as far to even use dark riualistic magic such as blood type of magic with sacrifices and summoning the demons as well, i couldnt sit by and watch them risk peoples lives" she crossed her arms looking at all of them "is there anymore questions about this group" Kaisto sorta chuckled a bit, she was standing there and literally firing all of her cylinders at these Rune Knights and laying it down like it was fresh tiles in a brand new house and probably what was even more crazy was that he did believe Bastet, besides her being his companion he could feel the truth, what even was amazing was that Ruminal was actually standing there too and not looking mad at Bastet, this was actually going good.

(word count: 233)

Rai Sormr
    Rai Sormr

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Rai Sormr 25th August 2016, 8:52 am

The chief immediately ordered one of the rune knights in the room to do a cross check of this group called Velasdimahi. It would take some time for them to search there records for them however so the chief offered everyone to wait in a more comfortable room then the main entrance hall. Everyone was relocated to the back across where the jail cell's were. Here there was a small room with several comfortable chairs and a couch. After an hour passed the Rune Knight returned with one scroll. "Sir this is all the information I could find on the group sir." He said handing the scroll over to the chief. He read through it carefully before saying "You sure this is all the information we have?" The Rune Knight solutes in response. "Very well. Bastet you are free to go cause your story checks out." He said rolling the scroll up. "It appears that we have very little information on this group but one thing is certain. They have been known to be involved in some shady situations and possess the mark you spoke of."

Ruminal was laying down on the couch during this whole ordeal and finally got up after everything was said and done. "Well, another job well done. Lets go report to Iza then." He said walking towards the door. He shot Bastet a look of distrust however before when he walked by her. He didn't say anything but even he started to believe he was being a little unfair to her. Maybe all he was hoping for was an apology for earlier.

Location;; Rose Garden
    Muse;; 6/10
    Word Count;; 267
    OOC;;

Caelum Pendragon
    Caelum Pendragon

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Caelum Pendragon 1st September 2016, 11:24 am

Kaisto nodded to Ruminal as he walked with him and Bastet out of the headquarters and saying their goodbyes to Maylia and made their way over to the Blac Rose Guild hall, along the way Bastet looked at Ruminal, she sighed and then spoke up "ok look....im...sorry" she huffed a bit out, massive amounts of Tsundere emmitting from the Goddess, oh yes even a Goddess could be a Tsun as Kaisto saw as he chuckled a bit covering his face so Bastet wouldnt hear him snicker, but she did as she elbowed his side making Kaisto oof and laugh at the same time, they were close to the guild hall so it was a better place then any to apologize to the younger god to be able to have a truer clean slate before her new life started there.

Rai Sormr
    Rai Sormr

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Rai Sormr 1st September 2016, 5:59 pm

Ruminal looked at Bastet to see if he could tell whether or not she was being sincere about her apology. Judging by now she reacted to Kaisto laughing he saw no reason to doubt her. "Alright... I forgive you..." He started to say. "I'm sorry to for the way I reacted. Its a... Sensitive subject for me in general." If she wanted to know the everything it would have to be a story for another time cause Ruminal wasn't in the mood to talk about it. He turned fully towards her and held out his hand. "Bygones be bygones?"

Once everyone was done kissing and making up the Rune Knight chief approached from behind. "A quick moment of your time Miss Bastet if you please." He asked walking up the group. "I said your off the hook for now but I will not tolerate any more killing. If you come across this group again either inform us if possible or capture them alive. If any more blood is spilled I will be forced to take you in. Just wanted to make that clear." He finished saying giving a nod to the three before leaving. "Good night gentlemen and lady."

Location;; Rose Garden
    Muse;; 5/10
    Word Count;; 199
    OOC;;

Caelum Pendragon
    Caelum Pendragon

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Caelum Pendragon 11th October 2016, 4:15 pm

As they walked away from the Rune knights Kai couldnt help but crack his knuckles and sigh "If that Rune knight thinks about taking my companion away, he'll make a grave mistake cause hell will freeze over before i let that happen" Kaisto sighed and shook his head but Bastet couldnt help but chuckle a bit and then look at the two "So...black rose huh? sounds like a good place to start anew, i wonder how they would feel seeing two deities and a dragon slayer walk through that door of theirs back from a...what was it called kai, an exam?" Kai nodded and they walked and then stopped looking up at the Guild hall and soon Kai called out to a specific someone "Hey! Iza! we're back from the exam with results!"

Current date/time is 6th May 2024, 6:53 am