Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

VIP Items?!

DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Terra
    Position : None
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 2,243,068

Character Sheet
    First Skill: [Second Generation] Ice Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: - - -
    Third Skill:

VIP Items?! Empty VIP Items?!

Post by DOPPO 26th July 2016, 4:41 pm

Hi-hi, FTRP Community!

So I am going to make this as short-and-sweet as I possibly while getting the message across.

For as long as I can remember, the only changes that have ever been made to the VIP shop was the VIP Item of the Month. If you don't know what that is, the VIP Item of the Month is an item up for sale on a monthly basis with a given price. Often times, these items are premade and detailed, usually meeting up to it's value in CC. But even the Item of the Month is on and off when it comes to it's monthly routine.

The suggestion I am making today involves a lot of rearranging of the VIP shop but all in all, little harm. Let's start with the current options the shop give you:

VIP Statuses :
    Possible Bundles:
    (
    Possible Items:

My Suggestions?
    - Consider all of the above.
    - Consider making it so that the VIP status is universal for all accounts owned by that primary user. (Meaning, you aren't VIP on just one account, but all of your accounts)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Knight of Zero
    Knight of Zero

Player 
    Lineage : Dragon's Blood
    Guild : N/A
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 350

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Star Show
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

VIP Items?! Empty Re: VIP Items?!

Post by Knight of Zero 26th July 2016, 5:13 pm

For sub fourm Would like to say might wanna go high end price on that since dont want a ton of them around. Isnt places we dont have already for unknown lands?

_____________________________________________________________________________________

VIP Items?! FtxZxrE
    Shard
    Shard

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : YinYang Monkey Spirit
    Guild : Black Rose
    Cosmic Coins : 10
    Experience : 5,031.75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Coquendum Magus
    Second Skill: Cerberus Slayer
    Third Skill:

Post by Shard 26th July 2016, 11:59 pm

I can agree with a re-arrangement and adding some more things to buy.
    However, I think we should remove VIP priority (because wtf even is it?)
    I would also say that no this shouldn't be for all accounts.

I also wouldn't mind more VIP positions

Need details on Magna. Click the below image:
    VIP Items?! HqzsHuT
    DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Terra
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 2,243,068

Character Sheet
    First Skill: [Second Generation] Ice Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: - - -
    Third Skill:

Post by DOPPO 28th July 2016, 12:15 pm

Bump.

Chrono
    Chrono

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rich- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Cursed Seal
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Experience : 450

Post by Chrono 28th July 2016, 12:39 pm

Shard wrote:I can agree with a re-arrangement and adding some more things to buy.

I think someone who purchases a VIP status including "VIP Priority" gets that little cut in price if they want to purchase another VIP status. For example, if someone buys God VIP for $250, but wants to buy Mythical VIP later on, they will only have to pay another 250 for it instead of the initial $500 (or so the value is, I think). It's either that, or access to anything that'd only be available for people who have purchased statuses.

I second the point on VIP not being universal for all accounts, as that would defeat the purpose of only getting a set number of benefits for purchasing a status. It would also encourage those interested in VIP statuses to rank-up quickly so they can make additional accounts, while I know that (even though it's unlike myself in some ways), some are more into their character's story than getting into the job system ASAP.

Just as I include on all other counterarguments I've made on suggestions, I apologise if this sounds aggressive. Oh, and I second Shard's first point too!

VIP Items?! CHRONOSIGGY_zpsy2d07lmt
    Anastasia Isayev
    Anastasia Isayev

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Valkyrian
    Guild : Black Sails GM
    Mentor : [Primary] Ivan Isayev [Secondary] Fafnir, the World Dragon
    Experience : 321116

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Mechanized REquip
    Second Skill: Dragons' Champion
    Third Skill:

Post by Anastasia Isayev 28th July 2016, 12:54 pm

Chrono wrote:
    Shard wrote:I can agree with a re-arrangement and adding some more things to buy.

I think someone who purchases a VIP status including "VIP Priority" gets that little cut in price if they want to purchase another VIP status. For example, if someone buys God VIP for $250, but wants to buy Mythical VIP later on, they will only have to pay another 250 for it instead of the initial $500 (or so the value is, I think). It's either that, or access to anything that'd only be available for people who have purchased statuses.
    Yeah, that's actually how it works price-wise

I second the point on VIP not being universal for all accounts, as that would defeat the purpose of only getting a set number of benefits for purchasing a status. It would also encourage those interested in VIP statuses to rank-up quickly so they can make additional accounts, while I know that (even though it's unlike myself in some ways), some are more into their character's story than getting into the job system ASAP.

Just as I include on all other counterarguments I've made on suggestions, I apologise if this sounds aggressive. Oh, and I second Shard's first point too!

To be honest.. I'd rather there be an option where you could "buy H Rank for 1 account" as a separate entity for much cheaper than the bundle, itself.

[Character Approval] [Mechanized REquip Spells] [Dragons' Champion] [The Eye of Odin] [Bank]
    Wave your banner!  
    Join the Black Sails today!
    The Guild is Set to OPEN!  -- This means, feel free to join!
    Chrono
    Chrono

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rich- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Cursed Seal
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Experience : 450

Post by Chrono 28th July 2016, 1:25 pm

If we make H-Rank purchasable, I'd say you'd have to be S-Rank beforehand. Buying Regular VIP Status only gets you the easiest rank to acquire (C-Rank) after all, while buying it for B-Rank will only tick one job off your list. From what I've seen, the current H-Ranked role-players here are some of the oldest, so making H-Rank purchasable would almost make their extreme devotion seem like nothing, compared to a single day you can spend to get C-Rank, or a week to get B-Rank - the amount of time it takes to get each rank only appears to increase per rank after that. I hope you understand. I am in no way intending to ridicule your idea, but rather countering it, just as I countered a point or two about the initial suggestion here.

VIP Items?! CHRONOSIGGY_zpsy2d07lmt
    Almyra Bys
    Almyra Bys

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 41
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 1787.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Chaos Theory
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Almyra Bys 28th July 2016, 6:34 pm

I don't think Ana means buying H rank, Chrono. I'm pretty sure she means buying the ability to hit H rank without paying the full $25 for VIP and getting a bunch of other unnecessary stuff with it. Make it like $5 just to be able to hit H-rank. Seems fair, since you don't get the $5.33 worth of jewels, 350 exp and don't get access to demon or god slayer positions.

Character|Magic|Bank
    VIP Items?! 3MA5V3N
    Theme
    Button count: 1035
    Other siggies:
    Daddy
    Daddy

Lord of Domination

Lord of Domination

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Demon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Ice Cold
    Experience : 944

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Blood and Bones
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Daddy 28th July 2016, 7:34 pm

VIP priorty means that if someone with VIP applies for something at the same time as someone else without VIP, they'd get it. I was told this by an old member when it was actually a thing that happened. c.c Now a days, it's not really looked at.

VIP Items?! JAgwtRZ
    Anastasia Isayev
    Anastasia Isayev

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Valkyrian
    Guild : Black Sails GM
    Mentor : [Primary] Ivan Isayev [Secondary] Fafnir, the World Dragon
    Experience : 321116

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Mechanized REquip
    Second Skill: Dragons' Champion
    Third Skill:

Post by Anastasia Isayev 29th July 2016, 1:50 am

To be fair.. VIP priority probably isn't taken into consideration.  So it's removal wouldn't effect a thing, TBH.

But yes, what Almyra said was true.

[Character Approval] [Mechanized REquip Spells] [Dragons' Champion] [The Eye of Odin] [Bank]
    Wave your banner!  
    Join the Black Sails today!
    The Guild is Set to OPEN!  -- This means, feel free to join!

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 10:16 am