Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Shedding One's Scale: Rebuilding Hargeon

Azurius Tade
    Azurius Tade

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Blessings of the Chosen
    Position : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 2175

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Angel
    Second Skill: Incoming...
    Third Skill:

Shedding One's Scale: Rebuilding Hargeon Empty Shedding One's Scale: Rebuilding Hargeon

Post by Azurius Tade 12th July 2016, 6:24 pm

Members of this thread:
    Yuzuki Faerydae, Simon Baggons, Vindshot, Venir Ru Lush, Mudkip, Ageha Mohra, Niyol, Justin Tyme, Dubhlainn, Justicia, Atlas Anicetus, Kakuma

Special:
    Aria - Food
    Magnus - Food

WC: N/A | Total: N/A | Out of: N/A

Standing at the edge of the destruction, a month or so after the original attack that had caused this whole damn mess. "Tade to Conviction." the Sage said while holding his hand to a ear piece that was basically a communications lacrima with a magic amplifier to boost the signal. "Conviction responding." a voice came in, in return. "What's your situation with the package?" "Nominal, unless something comes up we'll arrive on schedule." "Ten-four. Azure to Salvation." "Salvation responding." "Drop the pod." "Ten-four, launching pods."

Moments later, five pods slammed onto the ground with a person coming out of each pod. One woman and four men, all armed with powerful assault rifles. "Alright, we've got aid coming in soon. I want all of you distributed throughout the city keeping overwatch. Chambers, you're in charge of inspecting the sewers. The rest of you fan out and make sure nothing goes tits up." "Sir!" the unit shouted, each member dispersing to a station with a schematic of the town. Kelly, as instructed, went to the sewers to find out exactly what was needed down there.

In the near distance large ships had came down, dropping building materials off while men had begun moving debris. Azurius let out a sigh, knowing that with only these few people the town's rebuilding would take ages. A dragon had appeared, as long as a football field, covered in black with small white dots that twinkled like the night sky. "Alright bud, I want you to move anything too big for people." Azure said, the large creature nodding and flying off to where the larger buildings had fallen.

Armed men are located throughout the town who will let you know what needs doing. Each area is littered with fallen buildings. The north area has the least destruction, both east and west parts of it but is more likely to encounter emaciated people buried under rubble. The south has more destroyed buildings, but less people buried under them since most of those people had fled to the north half of the city to avoid Cthulu-man. Upon arriving there are no enemies, but if you wish to spawn a looter or two dozen feel free to do so.

On top of clearing debris and taking the living to the undestroyed portion of the city for medical attention, the dead will also need to be taken to a designated area located near the guild hall (plot significance). Do not RP doing anything inside the guild hall's grounds, just set them down near the bridge between the guild hall and the main part of the city.

NPC's are assisting to take care of the small debris while the aforementioned Celestial Dragon is helping to move large debris. As mentions air ships are moving in building materials, nothing advanced, wood, ceramic, cobblestone, stuff for basic cannon-style houses.

Overhead there's a set of small aircraft that fly about keeping overwatch. Additionally is Kateri (NPC variant) who is keeping watch through the scope of an extremely powerful sniper rifle and has her tank spell on standby in the event of someone trying to commit genocide (Niyol).

OOC:

Niyol - I promise to not kill people...
    Dublheinn - Do not try and boobytrap the sewers without planning stuff with me OOC. I know you're a dark mage, but I want you to plan stuff out with me before you do it... I don't think you'd just up and do whatever and plant a nuke under Hargeon w/o planning it, but I'm just making sure this is in writing.

Everyone - If someone does some crazy madness that lets them rebuild the entire town with the snap of a finger, most likely they didn't plan that with me and I'll deal with it.

Everyone V2 - Don't use something that will let you prematurely end this thread, or wipe out entire sections of the town... please...

Also I know this first post is crap, I'm not good at starting threads. Post quality will be better on my next post.

Even if the heavens fall...

The world below me is torn asunder, my feathers fall and turn to ash, and my soul be damned for eternity... I shall never stop fighting for the ones I
    love...

credit to nat of adoxography2.0.

non-template version:

Aria
    Aria

Player 
    Lineage : Avatar of Ilyaria
    Experience : 200

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ghost Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Shedding One's Scale: Rebuilding Hargeon Empty Re: Shedding One's Scale: Rebuilding Hargeon

Post by Aria 14th July 2016, 6:48 am

The kitchen was in total chaos, myriads of kitchen utensils and containers floated about while three individuals worked diligently. Today was the day they would start rebuilding the guildhall of Lamia Scale and since Hargeon was one of Aria's favorite place of work, it would make sense if she helped out in her own little way, hence the pandemonium in the kitchen. Small hands snatched a nearby hovering glass canister and gave it a slight shake, causing its powdery white contents to fall like snow on top of the freshly baked triple chocolate cookies. "Done! That makes it six hundred cookies, five hundred cupcakes, one hundred pies and fifty cakes." Aria, Light and Dark looked at all the scrumptious sweets and pastries that are neatly stacked at the table top. "Are you sure about this? You know we could still help by just selling them at a really really really low price, like for one jewel each." Aria and Light scowled at Dark. "What? Im just saying." Aria let out a sigh and explained. "I know we could but just think of all the people who are rebuilding the place, working there for free and by working I mean like manual labor so we should cut them slack okay?" Dark understood and felt ashamed for even suggesting such an idea. "Hey cheer up you were just voicing your thoughts." Light said as she playfully hugged her brother, Aria joined in the hug fest shortly after. "Uhh question, how do we get all these out?"" Dark said as he pointed his lips at all the enticing food. Aria broke free from the group hug and dug something out of her pocket "You forgot about this." Aria held her hand out showing a green felt pouch. The twins looked at each other, they were a bit skeptical at their masters plans, but since they really cant do anything about it they started preparing the goodies so their master could start delivering.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Shedding One's Scale: Rebuilding Hargeon Aria13

Mudkip
    Mudkip

Player 
    Lineage : Storm of the Primordial
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: TMs, HMs, and Level Up Moves
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Shedding One's Scale: Rebuilding Hargeon Empty Re: Shedding One's Scale: Rebuilding Hargeon

Post by Mudkip 20th July 2016, 7:46 pm

Mudkip made his way through several areas, with rain pouring down with everywhere it went. He didn't much mind the rain. In fact, he liked it when it rained. Mudkip made his way to the, now destroyed, Hargeon Town. He could see that people were helping out on rebuilding and searching through the city. He would continue walking through the destroyed town, jumping up and down pieces of rubble, not really noticing anyone alive or dead. Mainly due to not seeing anyone actually.

As Mudkip made his way through the destroyed city, considering it took him much longer than a normal animal or human, but he would still take a while before finding any human. And it wasn't just one, it was a group that was actually trying to rebuild the town. "Mudkip. Mud. Mudkip." Is what the mudkip sounded like to them, as he walked up to them, but in truth he was curious as to if they were rebuilding the town or what.

Uncoded Post:

[OOC: Sorry about the short post, was hoping more people would have posted before i posted.]

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Shedding One's Scale: Rebuilding Hargeon IAuhhtG

Mudkip's Moves | Mudkip | Mudkip's Shore (TBC soon)
    The Lunatic
    The Lunatic

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Swords
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 2775

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fey Moonlight Weaving
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Post by The Lunatic 23rd July 2016, 2:19 pm

DON'T TRUST ANYONE
    "Heh." One syllable was plainly uttered by the semi-fey as she leapt into the air once more, sloppily spreading her arms out for no purpose other than amusement. So... they were looking for help, huh? It made sense, seeing Hargeon's current situation, though Yuzuki could no longer picture the city in a whole state. Any newcomer would never had imagined that the desolate wasteland had once been a lively, bustling port city. Still... she couldn't help but feel just ever so slightly sorry for the ruined community, seeing as she was no stranger to having a perfectly good home plucked away. Not many knew the sensation better than a homeless street rat, after all. Sighing, Yuzuki twirled around a twisted lamppost, barely leaping aside as it crashed down around her, covering the trickster character in soot.

"Huufffff..." After blowing an annoyed puff of the stuff out from her mouth, she wiped a grimy sleeve across her face and continued on foot. This was a place of memories that weren't very enjoyable, and it wasn't a favorite place of the semi-fey's to hang out. However, she found that she often found her footsteps tracing back this way for one reason or the other, most associated with...

Silver eyes narrowed in on an all-too-familiar aircraft, and Yuzuki slammed an arm across her face in horror and annoyance. Why... Well... he was in Lamia Scale after all, so it made sense... Therefore, she might as well leave right now, right? Eughhh... Looking around again at the destruction, she could imagine what fear and pain they had to go through. She'd been through at least an equal amount in her lifetime, if not more, and something in her felt pity.

"Aghhh, I'm getting soft," she grumbled, scowling, before walking away from that annoying man's aircraft and towards one of the armed men walking around. Stepping up with her usual scowl, she opened her mouth to speak. However, before she could begin, the man looked down at her with a raised eyebrow, then pointed towards the undestroyed portion of the city. "There's shelter for the living and in need over there," he said gruffly, then walked onwards. Yuzuki's scowl grew deeper and deeper, and she hurried after him.

"Excuse me? I come over here figuring I'd help out for once, and I get treated like a beggar or something?" she snapped irritably, "Just tell me what I can do to help and I'll get outta your all-important way!" The guard blinked, then pointed her towards an area where workers were clearing away debris. With an angry toss of her head, the street rat made her way over.
    words@Everyone

Shedding One's Scale: Rebuilding Hargeon TqvxSWh5_o
    yuzuki faerydae | weaver of moonfire | bank
    what a cyanide surprise you have left for my eyes! if i had common sense i'd cut myself or curl up and die --
    Noheme
    Noheme

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 
    Lineage : Armoured Beast
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Experience : 872,660

Character Sheet
    First Skill: N/A
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Post by Noheme 24th July 2016, 3:19 pm

It has been quite a while since the attack on Hargeon actually happened. Leila heard the dreadful news soon after the very fact, but duo to her constant traveling across the land of Fiore, she was unable to arrive in time to help when the situation was most dire. That fact alone weighed her heart, as she always found the city rather fascinating. Not to mention it's economical importance, given it's port for ships. But she was here now, and given the fact that the repairs were still not finish, she still had the option of helping. Standing on few rocks that formed some fort of a dwarf hill, she was trying to get a good luck over the trees at the city from distance. Indeed, it certainly have seen better days by now. Even from this distance, it was mighty easy to tell that it was in ruins, or at least a good portion of it. What actually caused all of this, Leila did not know. She only heard the news of the city being destroyed, but by what? No clue at all. With a sigh, she slid down the steep rocks and landed with her feet firmly on the ground made of dirt and gravel. It was not far now, only few more minutes and she would be there. And so she started walking, letting the wind carry her as it pushed against her heavy leather coat that once more hid her head and face, along with the entirety of her body. By now, she was so used to the thing that she barely even felt it's weight in her shoulders. Though, it probably made her look a bit suspicious when she entered the ruined city, possibly making some of the guards that were patrolling the area think that she might have come to finish the job of destroying everything. Thankfully they were not prone to unreasonable judgement.

And just like that, she entered Hargeon which was constantly busy and filled with life the last time she visited it. Scratching the back of her head underneath the hoodie, she started looking around. There was much work to be done, but if she just started randomly picking up rubble, she would probably not get much done. Surely, there was someone directing what had to be done, and she only had to find them. But her attention was quickly grabbed by the things in sky that suddenly started appearing. She didn't notice them when she was outside, but now they were clear as the day itself. For one, a great airship that was probably carrying materials and workmen to the city, or at least that was how it seemed to her. But mainly, for two, there was a dragon! A dragon that was helping to carry gigantic pieces of fallen walls and such, things that would take several grown men to move just a little. Something like that was just impressive, no way around it. Not to mention that it was Leila's first time seeing such a majestic creature. If only she wasn't here to assist with the repairs, she would surely run straight towards it, examining every little bit of it's body and behaviour. Something that the dragon himself probably wouldn't like all that much. Soon, Leila's attention was drawn to a close voice. It seemed like a girl who was shouting. Deciding to go and find it's source, she would find a girl that was angrily walking away from a guard, seemingly heading towards a group of workers that were clearing the debris from collapsed buildings. That must have been exactly what she was looking for, an organized group that could handle things way more effectively than an individual working on her own. And so she headed towards them, just like the black-haired girl before her did.

Aria
    Aria

Player 
    Lineage : Avatar of Ilyaria
    Experience : 200

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ghost Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria 27th July 2016, 1:29 am

"Cling cling" chimed the bell as the door opened and closed once again. "And remember, technically were closed today so have a day off or something." the purple haired girl said before she turned around and walked with a moderately sized box in hand. Hargeon was a mess, though the ruble and debris may had been cleared, the evidence that war had graced this fair city was still visible in the surviving buildings. Most of the old buildings are patched up in a way that they seemed to be a mesh of the old and new architecture, while the remaining houses and establishments are brand new. Hargeon underwent reconstruction shortly after the attack, with the help of the council and the king of course. And though things may seemed bleak right now, the spirit and morale of its people seemed to be undaunted. People are happily helping in rebuilding important land marks in the city and one of those landmarks is the guildhall of Lamia Scale.

Aria threaded carefully, cant have her slipping and accidentally spilling the baked goodies she have in her box. It had been ages since her last visit to the headquarters of the lamies as she prefer to call them. She had some dealing with them before, thought it was in a different life and different face. It didnt take long before she could hear the tell tale signs that construction was about. The sound of hammers pummeling nails, the sound of wood being sawed and the voices of people talking or rather shouting as they ask for more supplies. Just as she expected, it was a team effort, or should she say community effort. The towns folk along with the guild members are busy working. "I hope I brought enough." she gulped as she looked for anyone who could direct her to the mess hall.

Shedding One's Scale: Rebuilding Hargeon Aria13

Shard
    Shard

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : YinYang Monkey Spirit
    Guild : Black Rose
    Cosmic Coins : 10
    Experience : 5,031.75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Coquendum Magus
    Second Skill: Cerberus Slayer
    Third Skill:

Post by Shard 5th August 2016, 3:54 am

Magna wasn't exactly linked with Hargeon or Lamia scale in anyway shape or form. However, he did have a fondness for the port town which brought in a lot of decent seafood he used in his dishes. It was for this reason, and helping people, that he decided to come and aid the town. Now, unlike a lot of people he would not be helping with the rebuild itself. Building work wasn't really his style though if heavy lifting was needed he'd happily help out. No, instead he had come to give something that was equally important. Good food and good drink. He didn't know all the details of what had happened in Hargeon, but he'd rumours of sharks and giant sea monsters. For that reason he decided to make a dish that utilised seafood in a way and thus would in fact symbolise the defeat of the dreaded sea creatures.

His place to target was the Lamia Scale guildhall. It was a place where many would gather and as such a great place for him to set up. Rather than walk along the ground like most he instead went across the rooftops using small amount of concussive energy fired from his gauntlets to propel himself along. Eventually, he arrived at the guildhall and navigated his way inside. His instincts as a chef plus the slight smell of food lead him to the mess hall. Anyone who noticed him on his way might think to follow him for food because he was wearing a chef hat and was in the traditional white of a chef.

The mess hall itself was still a bit of a mess, which was sort of ironic, but there was enough room for him to set up a workstation. He cleared away some of the rubble and focused using his magic to pull items out of a pocket dimension till he had his own counter tops, ovens etc present in front of him. On various counters formed various ingredients and he stood there for a moment and then exhaled before beginning to work.

As he moved swiftly preparing the ingredients his face seemed to split into three faces and four more arms appeared to grow. Whats more his eyes seemed to have gone red and monkey like whilst a tail had sprouted from the base of his spine as had what appeared to be a snake. The preparation was going swiftly and soon many things were cooking. The smells were intoxicating and enough to whet the appetite.

"Got an all seafood full course coming at you with ingredients procured in this here town." he said with a grin which showed he was quite confident on them all. "For the hors d'Oeuvre we have a Maple Tuna Carpacio. This will be followed by a Ryuuguu Clam Soup. Then for the actual 'fish dish' we will have Health Whale liver and the meat dish will be turkey fish steak. The main course will be Doctor Lobster served with Energy Arrowana sauce and cooked in Doctor Aloe. The salad will be Otsumami Red Seaweed salad cooked in Hanpen Red Bean soup. For dessert we have some Sugar Jellyfish Jelly. As for drinks we have for those who want a bit of alcohol some Bacchus Whale sea water and Kappa Fin Sake. For those under age or wanting to stay sober we have rainbow seaweed juice." He paused and then decided to correct himself. "Though that last one is one i've cultivated myself rather than purchased or got here. We also have a soda version of it." Once more he paused.

"Or if you want anything else just let me know and i'll see what I can cook up. Iron Chef Magna Victus of Black Rose is at your culinary disposal."

Need details on Magna. Click the below image:
    Shedding One's Scale: Rebuilding Hargeon HqzsHuT
    Lilim
    Lilim

Heaven's Traitor

Heaven's Traitor

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior's Heart
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Experience : 1,225

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Takeover: Heaven's Traitor & Hell's Exile (W.I.P.)
    Second Skill: 2nd Gen Shadow Dragon Slayer (W.I.P,)
    Third Skill:

Post by Lilim 9th August 2016, 11:16 am

Walking through my hometown, I see people helping out those whose houses fell apart. All around me, the houses in pieces remind me why I came here, and I seek out people who know what's happening, and where to go. Coming across a girl with a group of sweaty, and surly, men who happened to be carrying timber to a broken house. "Hi!" I called out, "Do you need help?" in response, they rolled their eyes, and said that if I wanted to help, I should talk to the fore-man, down the street a ways away, down the street. Thanking them, I headed down as per their instructions, found him in the midst of a crowd of helpers, looking very annoyed, and he told everyone to go find a group of workers, and leave him alone for an hour or two. Finding those workers in the broken house, fixing the walls, and such, I rolled my eyes, went into the next room. "I'll show them!" I whispered, and I threw my mind into the minds of the men and the girl, and I found the memory of how to fix the room, and how the room was supposed to be, and I concentrated, and the room filled with my signature rainbow bubble, and I wove what was there with the memory of what isn't, but was there once, and I fixed the room, weaving past into present, and now the room is as it once was. then, curious to see where I had scampered off to, and the looked in shock as this-once destroyed child's room was now in pristine condition. I moved onto the next room, and it was the destroyed living room, with ruined wooden stairs. I cast into my mind, freed my spell, and I threw the bubble out again, and once more I forced my mind into the area around me, and started weaving the memories of this home into the walls and everything that once was, and made it back in pristine condition, and the stairs are now shining and sturdy once more, so now the construction workers can fix the second level of the house. "Excuse me, miss! one of the workers called."could you work on the second level? Or maybe finish this floor?" looking over, his eyes were bright with excitement, but I shook my head and stated: "I can only do this twice at max, sorry." Then I went back outside, and found my way to my spot, and slept.

Shedding One's Scale: Rebuilding Hargeon Z8lAzQC

Current date/time is 8th May 2024, 11:16 pm