Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Family Trip To The Zoo (Private)

Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 8
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: FrostFire Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill: Cosmic Slayer
    Third Skill:

Family Trip To The Zoo (Private) Empty Family Trip To The Zoo (Private)

Post by Cr1tikal 4th July 2016, 11:28 pm

The Zoo was PACKED with people today! Of course the zoo was only a few hours old, having opened just this morning, and the hype of a zoo in town was drawing in people from all around to look at all the exotic creatures from around Earthland, instead of just those found in Fiore. Of course, there was a free deal for anyone coming in on opening day; and free meant a LOT of people were going to show up. While concessions and other things were probably raised in price to compensate for it, the Clover Town Zoo was surely going to be a staple to the community in both jewels and a draw to bring people to live there. Who wouldn't want to live somewhere where you could see something exciting once in a while?

”Well Madi! Here we are! I hope you enjoy the Zoo. I've never been to one either, so we'll both be having this experience for the first time!” The woman's excited voice was matched in enthusiasm with her tails, all nine of them swaying about happily to the beat of her voice and movement. A hand would be holding Madison's, the cute young girl that had joined her guild recently, so as to not lose her in the hustle and bustle of the crowd. With hundreds of families going to and fro, it would be easy for a small child to get lost from those watching over them, and that was not what Aiyana wanted with a child that had seemed to easily get along with her, as if a relative of sorts. Was it maternal instinct? Or just a want to keep a child safe? Aiyana couldn't tell such just yet, all she knew was she wanted the girl to have fun and enjoy her visit to the zoo.

[306]
    [1]

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Family Trip To The Zoo (Private) MQNhOUw

Sanguine
    Sanguine

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Hybrid Birthright
    Position : None
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 1,079,142

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Blood God Slayer (Lacrima)
    Second Skill: Hair Manipulation Magic
    Third Skill:

Family Trip To The Zoo (Private) Empty Re: Family Trip To The Zoo (Private)

Post by Sanguine 6th July 2016, 12:00 pm

As she had stepped into the town itself, let alone the zoo, the fact the majority of people starred at Madi had made her severely embarrassed. She wanted to enjoy the time at the zoo, that was without a doubt. But the fact she got dragged out in the same outfit that she had worn when she was in the guild had her face almost as red as the color of her hair. The maid clad loli kept herself as close to Aiyana, shielding herself as much as she could as she approached the busy place. Of course, the only reason they had been going was for the free entry that everyone was allowed, making for the populace of the entire zoo to become so much more than she had come to know."D-Did I r-really have to stay dressed a-as a m-maid, A-Aiyana?" The child asked, her hand and arm hugged tight to the arm that held Madi's hand close to her.

With all the people starring, there was the thought that the entire time that they spent in this zoo, she would be too worried about being starring and commenting to enjoy her time around others. "I-I-I.. I mean, I'll t-try to e-enjoy myself... But i-it's so embarrassing to be dressed like this when it isn't Halloween.." Though as the pair slipped between people and through the breaks in the crowds, Madi felt more comfortable when she was hugged to Aiyana's side. Much more than anyone she has in her life before. Normally, one would think that safety with nuns was a rather comforting feeling, however with Aiyana the feeling felt better than that. Something like what a mother and child would share. Unfortunately, she never had a parental figure in her life, nor one that would act nearly as close of one than what this woman had already done for her. Maybe in some time, she could get to enjoy it soon, but for now she had to learn to enjoy what she had so far.

340 words

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Family Trip To The Zoo (Private) JwEY1nx

CharacterMagicSecondaryTertiaryBankFight Theme
    Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Cr1tikal 11th July 2016, 10:48 pm

So it seemed that the precious child was a slight bit embarrassed about the way she was dressed at that exact moment, even to the point of asking if she really had to stay dressed like a maid right now. She back peddled a bit, stating that she would try to enjoy herself, but brought up how embarrassing it was to be dressed as as such when it was not even Halloween, or some other holiday or event for such an occasion. While cute, there was also a sad moment to it. Maybe Aiyana should not have made her wear it out in public, she had not thought about how the child might feel about it.

”Aww, I'm sorry! If you want we can stop at one of the gift shops and buy you some clothing to wear, and then stop somewhere private to let you get dressed and out of the maid uniform. I wasn't thinking about how you might feel in public in that costume, and I apologize for it.” Aiyana truly felt bad about it, and her apology was completely heartfelt and genuine. While she was doing so, the guild master of Pharaoh's Call failed to notice the man walking to and from the animals of the zoo; spending a little time at each while trying to remain inconspicuous. Her apology made her write it off, as if he was some kind of animal handler for the zoo, and that the two should make their way inside and to a gift shop and maybe a food cart after so they could allow Madi to get dressed, if she wanted to, and have snacks for their time here. Was he someone unimportant? Or was he doing something to the animals? For all anyone knew he was not doing anything dangerous, so why stop and question him if even the zoo security was just ignoring him?

[317]
    [3]

Sanguine
    Sanguine

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sanguine 12th July 2016, 12:42 pm

The child continued to try and keep up with Aiyana as they had walked through the zoo some more. Wandering eyes had kept grazing over people as it felt as though everyone and their mother.. both a literal and figurative manner of speaking, she was slowly coming around to a comforting feeling in her attire, but the main feeling had kept itself tucked in the back of her mind as they tried to enjoy themselves. Her attention jumped up to look the demifox as she had offered to buy her a new set of clothes from the giftshop and change out of what she was in now. A feeling of guilt washed over the child rather quickly as she heard that, and with the tone of the way Aiyana had sounded, there was no way Madi would let the woman continue to worry or feel guilty over it.

She would shake her head, the red hair taught in its bun remaining still and her arms wrapped tightly around the womans arm and her hands clasped into the spirits. "No no! I-It's fine, I promise! I promised to be your little maid for the day, and I fully intend to keep it! P-Please don't feel guilty! I'm getting used to it a-anyway, so it won't be a problem." With a smile, she would giggle and lay her head against Aiyana's arm and continue to follow in her pace as best she could before her head would shift to look back up once again. "You know, it kinda feels like you're the mother I never had... Like, it's.. I.. Don't really know how to describe it. But, thank you. It's already the happiest day of my life." She'd continue to stare up at Aiyana for her reaction and reply, not noticing anything suspicious or the looks she was being given either.

309 words

Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Cr1tikal 20th July 2016, 2:43 am

The zoo was starting to get even more crowded as the two began to make their way further into the zoo, people crisscrossing paths with nary a thought of those around them. They were growing closer to the shops, and the sounds of more animals were reaching their ears; though it sounded like a few had been startled by an excite kid or something based on the noises from far away. Though Aiyana's focus was not on that at that moment, it was on the words that Madison were speaking for their conversation. A smile came upon her face as she listened to the words, the girl refusing the new clothes due to the promise she had made about being her maid for the day; and that she would be keeping her promise. Her guilt was relieved as the words continued, and then she began to talk about her in a way she would have never expected from anyone of her age.

”It's been a very happy day for me too. I've never had a child of my own, and it feels like you're my own daughter. I just wish it could be like this fo-” Words were cut off as the sounds of screams began to course through the Zoo; something was wrong. ”Madison, be careful! Something isn't right here, and I'm going to find out. If you want you can hide in one of the shops, or you can stick with me. I can keep you safe, or you can try to help; I trust your training you said you have.” A large roar would reach the ears of all around, something was coming...but what actually was it? It was a roar, or maybe a howl, of something that must have been different than the animals she had seen and heard.

[303]
    [5]

Sanguine
    Sanguine

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sanguine 24th July 2016, 8:19 pm

The maid attired girl blushed at the reply that Aiyana gave... Much more so than before. It felt better than she had ever imagined or dreamed it could be to do anything like this without being in a group led by nuns. Just herself and someone whom cared about her like a mother would their own daughter. That was it! Just what she had to do, and she wouldn't take no as an answer, nor would the fox woman ever see it coming. "That settles it! From now on, I'll treat you like my own mother! I'll call you mama Aiyana and we can do things like this more often!" She would pause and look down to her clothing and then back up to Aiyana. "Just... Maybe next time our little bonding trip could use some less... uh... well we'll talk about that another time, I suppose." She left that topic with just a childish chuckle.

The sudden change in the atmosphere from the fun and bustling joy into a hasteful panic had come so much more suddenly than anyone could have anticipated. A loud roar had shaken the people, causing them to run and most of all, cause Aiyana to grow defensive. Her first thought seemed to be to make sure Madi would go hide in a shop somewhere if she chose not to follow. It felt sweet that she would care, but the child simply felt too compelled not to pass that chance to fight. There was something inside her that felt the need to do this. Even to jump the gun and start a fight if need be. Her arms shook with anticipation, enough so that she shot off towards where Aiyana had run to before she had heard another roar, this one much different than the other. Skidding to a stop, the red head shot off into another direction, trying to find the source of the second roar... And hopefully a really fun fight!

330 words

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 24th July 2016, 8:19 pm

The member 'Madison Richter' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Family Trip To The Zoo (Private) Boss Family Trip To The Zoo (Private) NormalMonster
    Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Cr1tikal 27th July 2016, 5:29 am

There was so much she wanted to say to the small child, but right now there was something major going on that needed to be brought under control as soon as possible. The roar she had heard had become a multitude or roars, bringing the nine tailed fox into a sprint that would cause her to those looking at her as she began towards the largest concentration of howls she had heard; or at least the loudest.

What Aiyana found there was something that would have brought terror to those not used to fighting monsters on a monthly basis. What seemed to have been the normal animals of the zoo had been turned into monstrous creatures, and were attacking everything that was not one of them with reckless abandon; people, other animals, buildings, it didn't matter. The ones before her seemed to be..wolves? They were huge, at least ten foot tall and more than that long, and seemed to have a leader with them; an Alpha Wolf that instantly looked over at her as she counted out twenty of them. 'Well, this isn't good. Hopefully they aren't that strong. I know I could easily take on twenty normal wolves, but twenty that are in a 'roid rage? That's pushing it!' The wolves were now beginning to charge towards her. The woman did not have her weapons with her, and her magic was not meant for injuring; just holding in place and draining magic. That left her with her pet, whom was in her shadow, and her hands, feet, and tails. ”All right you filthy animals! Time to knock you all out so we can figure out how to put you back to normal!” The guild master had all intentions of doing as she said, as there was no reason to kill the creatures if there was a way to revert the issue.

[312]
    [6]

Current date/time is 6th May 2024, 10:08 pm