Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Blind Leading the Bullies (Hana/Open to 1 more FT member)

Aoi
    Aoi

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Spirits
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 23,011

Character Sheet
    First Skill: None
    Second Skill: None
    Third Skill: None

The Blind Leading the Bullies (Hana/Open to 1 more FT member) Empty The Blind Leading the Bullies (Hana/Open to 1 more FT member)

Post by Aoi 11th May 2016, 6:23 pm

(This thread is mainly a social, but varying on how things progress this can become a fighting topic. Just a fair warning, however I will not provoke a fight less there's a real reason to so do. Just know this is a preemptive warning should anything get started. Also, a pic to Aoi's appearance will be here, and let's have some fun! x3)

Today was such a calm and pleasantly sunny day. Given the slight breeze that passed by, the general notion of the day would be aired around "Perfection". A very magnificent version of what all of Spring should be like. Not too much sunlight beating down as to make things hotter, but not too much wind where the need to bundle up against it would become contradictory to the blazing star in space. Even so, this type of weather would happen to bring out everything from little kids to the elderly to enjoy such weather. It was a real shame of all the things to not really care about missing, the enjoyment of little kids would probably have been the most laxed thing the blind girl could do. Though their laughter was just as enjoyable, it wasn't so much that she had come to be some pedophile looking around for kids... Well because she couldn't see them at all anyway. Besides that, she never really cared to stand around or sit in one place for more than a couple minutes. Her current, yet fun task was just to walk around the town. Simply at that really and nothing really other than that.

As Aoi continued her way down the busy streets, her sonar like ability would allow her to skip through crowds as if she had no further disability what so ever. Unfortunately, it last only a second before the next step would refresh it and what she would see before would have shifted quite a bit for her since the last "point". At first, trying to adjust to something like this was a difficult task and she had hard time being able to catch onto peoples walking speed and whatever else it was that she had done. Bumping into people and trying to apologize made her feel very embarrassed to say the least, but as time went on she managed to be able to try and work around peoples movements before hand and walk around that. The one thing that Aoi would always try to do that she could always depend on to walk with were buildings around. She would often use them as guides, letting her fingers gently glide along them as she would walk along them, having people walk around her with very little risk to her being bumped into or tripped. Bare feet would pause on the ground as she stopped at the next corner, not sure really from there where she would go. it was a wonder where she could end up getting to so that she could venture around the rest of the town. The more of the town she covered, the easier it was the next time she would have to come here... The place that reeked of Fairies...

OOC note: Sorry for the shorter intro... I'm not too good with those, especially for having started this character over.. x.x)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

]
    Hana Akki
    Hana Akki

Dragon Slayer- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Mentor : Yuki the Snow Dragon (Ice dragon slayer magic), 5th Master Heero (registered mentor), and Akeya (Secondary magic)
    Experience : 3,112.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ice Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Blind Leading the Bullies (Hana/Open to 1 more FT member) Empty Re: The Blind Leading the Bullies (Hana/Open to 1 more FT member)

Post by Hana Akki 14th May 2016, 9:38 pm

Hana woke up with a start as her raccoon companion Tamka dragged her out of bed. Groaning, she sat up and wiped the sleep dust from her groggy eyes, the sunlight invading them and causing her to squeeze them shut. "Tamka..." she groaned, her voice more ragged than it usually is. "Sorry Lady Hana, but you promised me you would take me to the cafe for cake today! You never take me, so today is the day you do!" Tamka's voice was more high pitched than one would expect. "Fine, just wait outside and I'll be out in about ten minutes." Hana's promise wasn't left unkept as it only took her that amount of time to get dressed and deal with her hygiene. Once that was done and over with she stepped out of her room only to be pulled along by Tamka into the busy streets of Magnolia. Normally, the two would be heading to the guild hall, however as previously heard, Hana had promised Tamka to get him some cake from her favorite cafe. Pushing through the butsling crowds of people Hana would trip and stumble, trying her best to keep up with the over excited raccoon while avoiding and apologizing to the citizens around her. She would soon take the alternative and keep close to the buildings, not wanting to annoy anbody else, but as she took a sharp turn, the small silvernette would end up finding herself landing on the concrete on her behind, along with some oth girl. She didn't take any time to observe this person due to her constant sorry's, but if she did she may have found this person to be recognizable.

OOC: Sorry, I really meant to get this reply out earlier but my neighbour's kids dragged me to the park and then I had to make myself dinner lay them down and put movies on for them, it was a mess  x.x
    What Hana is wearing in this thread will be found here
    (Just imagine the shirt longer to where it covers her back)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I RUN THIS HERE
    The Blind Leading the Bullies (Hana/Open to 1 more FT member) WkNRvMP
    ICECREAM PARLOR
    Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho

The Ghost Slayer

The Ghost Slayer

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Pluto's Oathbreaker
    Position : God of Mettle
    Partner : Mythica
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Fairy Tail (GM)
    Cosmic Coins : 155
    Dungeon Tokens : 21
    Experience : 10,355

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Spirit Completion Magic
    Second Skill: Onmyōdō
    Third Skill: Second Origin

The Blind Leading the Bullies (Hana/Open to 1 more FT member) Empty Re: The Blind Leading the Bullies (Hana/Open to 1 more FT member)

Post by Mura Kensho 15th May 2016, 4:20 am

It felt like being hit by a bat, right on the forehead. Apparently, the watch had fallen down and landed on Mura’s sleeping face, causing him to jump off bed as his heart held its breath. Rapidly moving his head around the bedroom, he found himself save and sighed, rubbing his hand on his face. Who knew, it could’ve been an intruder that intended to harm Mura under his sleep, or a kidnapper, or someone worse. Well, today was a new day; he couldn’t help the fact that he woke up earlier than planned.

He went across his living room and approached the entrance to the basement, where he could find his spirit fellow Kyuken. The old samurai usually spent hours, or days, in the widened hall, honing his skills for no apparent reason. Although, it did help Mura in some way, as he could always spare with the ghost once in a while. He stepped inside, walking towards the wooden stands. “Oh, hello master..!” the legend greeted him, while sweat dropped down his face. Mura took a close look at him, scratched his morning hair and replied: “Hey… maybe you’ve trained a little too much, Kyuken. It’s not like that you’ll rust if doing nothing…” The ghost had literally no other reasons to continue his training, other than building up his spirits. At least, that was what Mura thought, but who knew if Kyuken actually had some benefits in practicing. “… I’m going over to buy some herbs. Come along, if you want,” he spoke to the striving samurai, then turned his body around and moved out of the hall. Before his feet reached the stairs upwards, he noticed the presence of his spirit buddy next to him; floating around as a bluish flame ball, the samurai nodded. He really held himself close to his master, always staying by his side. It caused a smile to appear on his face…

It was quite swarmed in Magnolia today; people pushed a little to each other every second, and Mura had a few problems with reaching the herb shop. Countless of times, he had to excuse people and move around to an extent, where he decided to ditch it all and use his magic to move freely. Walking right through the crowds was surely relieving for him, as he headed for the shop; however, after finding space to look around, he realized that he was quite lost. It seemed that recklessly walking through people caused him from concentrating about his path. “What… this isn’t the shop,” he spoke up in surprise, looking at the unfamiliar buildings around him, "Is this even the road..?" The samurai spirit would appear and look at him. “This is so awkward, master… you’re supposed to know this town inside and out,” he replied to Mura with a small grin on his face. A twitch appeared on Mura’s eyebrow, and he decided to keep an eye on the surroundings, making sure that he wouldn’t get lost again. “Okay, it’s pretty close to the giant Cathedral… about a mile, I think,” he calculated, while aiming his eyes at the skylines. That was until he spotted a pair of girls, bumping into each other at the other side of the road. It was mainly Kyuken, who spotted them, but Mura could literally watch through his eyes. He turned his head to the side, slowly throwing a glance at the two strangers, and an unusually energetic raccoon… it was like that he had seen it before. “Hey, are you okay..?” he spoke towards the one girl that fell on her behind. Something told him that she was familiar; maybe a guild mate? Although, it only indicated his little wing of ignorance of his own guild. "You should watch out; it's pretty crowded at this time..."

(OOC: Well, I guess that I can take the title of “Longest Post Number #1” c:< Le’ts see where this leads to…
    Now that you guys linked your outfits, it would be unfair if I didn’t… So here it is.)

Themes:
    Aoi
    Aoi

Character Sheet

Post by Aoi 15th May 2016, 10:09 am

The ball of her foot dragged back and forth on the ground as she starred down at it. She ignored the random passerby's that led there way by the beauty that was Aoi. Of course, she never noticed those onlookers due to the fact she had been blind, but the feeling of like she was being watched sent shivers down her spine and almost put a blush on her face. She checked the outfit by hand, brushing downward on it from both ends to make sure it wasn't revealing anything from either point of her figure, minus what it already showed off of her as well. "What am I even doing here..." She muttered to herself, sighing at the thought and taking a small step in front of her for a moment. Her little sonar would show just how close the nearest person was to her, which wasn't too much more than a couple of feet. In which case, her leg slid back to its former spot and sat in wait of some direction of where to go from here.

Aoi would continue to debate on whether to move from her spot at all walk around some more, just to relive her childhood spent in this town.. Or at least the fun ones anyway. Whether they ere before her blindness or after accident that made her this way, she continued to try and find the good in life, but the feeling was just never the same. And as time went on, things seemed to only get worse from that day. Her body reacted surprisingly to the sound of two people colliding and hitting the ground. The sound of it had probably been much worse than originally thought to be, but because she couldn't really see it, there could only be the worst in thoughts. Of course, that still brought a slight internal chuckle to her mind until the battery of sorries uttered in the same panicked and innocent tone that she could remember as a kid. The blind Mage quickly took a step to assess where she was compared to others around, when she spotted another person coming close to her. This person had sounded male.. Or at least a boy hearing puberty really, though sometimes things like that were hard to tell at first sound in distances. Aoi would pause just a couple feet from them and hold out her hand with a smile. "You're as clumsy and innocent as ever, kiddo." A giggle would accompany her comment, not knowing if she would be remembered by her look.

(Tis ok Hana, it happens ^.^
    And Mura, nobody likes a showoff~ :P)

]
    Hana Akki
    Hana Akki

Dragon Slayer- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Mentor : Yuki the Snow Dragon (Ice dragon slayer magic), 5th Master Heero (registered mentor), and Akeya (Secondary magic)

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hana Akki 19th May 2016, 8:44 pm

Hana would continue to nod furiously as if to say that she was alright, but none the less have her continuous apologies seized. It wasn't until the voice of the person she bumped into was heard by her, causing her to immediately stop due to the recognition of it. Looking up, Hana caught sight of a brunette girl with golden eyes. Hana didn't seem to rember her at first, but she knew that they must've met somewhere before if that person knew her distinct personality. Suddenly, it snapped to her, like a firecracker on concrete. It wasn't just a person, it was her friend, and the way Hana reacted couldn't have been any more energetic as she super glomped the girl while yelling out, "AOI!" Hana had rembered the fact that Aoi and her we're friends as children and she had recalled the memories of all fun times they had spent with each other whenever the the young girl would go out to the town to run errands for her guardian dragon. "ITS BEEN SO LONG SINCE I'VE SEEN YOU! WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN UP TO?!"  Hana would rub cheeks in a hug with Aoi before giving back the blind girl her space and quieting down knowing that Aoi hated when both were violated, let alone one. However, as she did so, Hana sweat dropped at the height difference of one inch between them. 'WHY IS EVERYBODY I MEET TALLER THAN ME?!'

OOC: I'm sorry, a lot has been going on >~<

I RUN THIS HERE
    ICECREAM PARLOR
    Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho

The Ghost Slayer

The Ghost Slayer

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Mura Kensho 21st May 2016, 7:02 am

(OOC: If you thought that was showoff, watch this >:3333

Btw, thx for making me feel socially awkward, while writing the reply... this won't turn out good O_O)

While watching the interaction of those two girls, Mura couldn’t help but feel quite socially awkward. He felt unnecessary to even speak to them, as they appeared to know each other quite well and didn't want to be interrupted by any stranger. At least, that was what he thought, based on the situation right now. He would stand still for quite a while, trying to find out what to do now. He’d even forgot his main objective; to find the herb shop again. However, that could wait for later; now, all he wanted was to stand there and look around himself, maybe even spectate the conversation between the two others. Despite how creepy that might’ve sounded like, he usually did such things everyday; studying people around his house and all over the town, and over a couple contries, so it wasn’t that weird for him to watch the two of them. “Ehm… master?” Kyuken suddenly asked him, “The herb shop…” It finally triggered his brain to remember about that. “That’s right… let’s wait with that,” Mura replied to him. His eyes would rest at the sky above him, still standing at the other side of the road…

“… Wait, why?” Kyuken curiously asked his spirit master. It appeared that Mura was quite stuck; since his statement to the one who fell down earlier, he found himself bolted to the ground. “… Ohhh,” the samurai spoke up with a teasing voice, while moving his gaze between the two girls and Mura, “Want to learn them to know a little, eh? Just like I do?” Mura could definitely see where Kyuken was trying to state by that question, as his face turned red. “Hey..!” Mura shockingly spoke back to him, his face would look angered and embarrassed, “That’s not what I’m trying to do! I don’t even know them at all… what am I even doing here, again?” He already forgot about the herb shop, again.

Although, something resembling appeared from the white-haired girl. It was like as if she was familiar with his guild; although, he had to find out for sure. His feet would move across the road, which appeared to be crowded with different people. Completely unhindered, he approached the girls by going right through the crowds that would’ve supposedly kept him back. Now, standing before them, his eyes would rest on the white-haired lady, who appeared to be around his age. He slowly asked: “Ehm… I think I’ve seen you before.” The air would blow a little stronger, slightly revealing his Guild Crest on the forehead, “Maybe I’m wrong, but aren’t you from the guild around here?”

Themes:
    Aoi
    Aoi

Character Sheet

Post by Aoi 21st May 2016, 9:52 am

It was only a matter of time until she had expected such a naturally energetic response from Hana. She knew it was coming, but being that she couldn't very well see where she was but for the spot she was currently down in from the collision, it was no more than a heart skipping surprise for her. The smile on her face when the girl had yelled out her name, only to latch on with a hug. It was so long since such a casual meeting with someone had felt to happy to her without something or someone else being involved to do so. It took her a second before her feet would balance her out into a single step to keep herself from falling down from the big an unexpected attack. Aoi did embrace the hug, more than she would have for any other really. Even her cheeks flushed a bright red as the girl nuzzled against her, face-to-face. She was such an odd cookie, even as a kid, but that's what made her loads of fun to be around. A fun person, and always reliable to Aoi; a perfect friend no doubt.

She wasn't uncomfortable by any means to have Hana hugged to her like a Siamese twin. In fact, as Hana would have gone to move away, Aoi would smirk and pull the girl in, hugging her from behind happily as her head rested on the girls shoulder. "Nothin much!~ I got mahself some independence if that makes any sense to you. More so, I have a magic I have lets me not depend on anyone anymore than absolutely necessary." She would pause and give one more big hug, sucking up the fun before she'd let her go. "But I've been doing soma small end thingies here and there. How about you? I can fell you don't have that much hair on your head girl." Though she let go of her body, her left hand slid down Hana's arm, locking hand-in-hand out of an old childish habit she had when she was around her. "You.. don't mind if I still.. hold on, do you?" Her blind eyes averted there gaze as a flushed pink color painted her cheeks.

Her attention focused to the voice of a male who had walked up to the pair. From the sound of his voice, he was apparently young and probably younger than she was for the most part. Granted, each person was different, but the fact she couldn't tell was just her guessing as much about it. A brow raised when he had begun to talk to Hana. Not that she cared that she was being talked to, but he happened to ask her a question that stirred her mind the wrong way. Mentioning of "the guild around here" and given she being in her home town... She only could conclude that his mentioning of guilds was Fairy Tail. The grip held on Hana's hand, if still there would tighten. She wanted to say something, she really did. However, when it came to Hana and their past, it became a large conflict of how to act towards the situation. Instead, she decided it be best to try and preserve herself for now and wait on how they would react between one another first.

]
    Hana Akki
    Hana Akki

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hana Akki 27th May 2016, 12:22 pm

(OOC: Im sorry, but i couldnt help but to be cheesy. I tried not to but i failed so here ya go. XP)

Hana giggled as Aoi had been just as energetic as her within their little reunion, and nodded her head no to Aoi's question of minding if she held onto her. She never really minded at all anyways as she knew of Aoi's seeing problems and would always be happy to help, and she kinda enjoyed it too. As Hana went to answer Aoi's more previous questions on what she had been up to however, a familiar face came up to the two and had questioned Hana if she was from the referred guild Fairy Tail. Hana could feel the tense aura forming around Aoi, and the brunette's grip had tightened on her. Hana knew that Aoi wasn't a very big fan on Fairy Tail, and there for she struggled to find the words to say. "Uhm, yeah, I am actually." Hana paused to turn to Aoi, staring her in the eye. Although her friend was blind, Hana knew that Aoi would be able to the serious expression she had. "Aoi, I know you don't like the guild... and I'm really sorry... but I needed a way to get myself out of trouble without actually leaving it... if that makes sense? Fairy Tail actually isn't as bad as you think though. Through the time I've been there I found that the members treat eachother like nothing else but family and they help eachother grow stronger eveyday that way they may help others. You aren't mad at me, right?" Hana was well aware of Aoi's past and feelings concerning Fairy Tail, and it really concerned her that Aoi would become upset to find out that her childhood friend had joined a guild which she herself had grown spiteful of. Meanwhile, Hana's raccoon companion Tamka had parted from Hana, and sat in front of the boy who looked to be around her age, staring intently before asking, "You're who the guild calls Mura... correct?"

I RUN THIS HERE
    ICECREAM PARLOR
    Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho

The Ghost Slayer

The Ghost Slayer

Character Sheet

Post by Mura Kensho 29th May 2016, 3:03 am

The young shaman gazed at the couple, his eyes spreading a very calm atmosphere around them. She confirmed his thoughts; she was his guild mate, after all. However, something made him feel quite anxious for the one beside the Fairy Tail mage, whose hand was tightening her friend’s. Did she have any grudges against this? Or did she know him, somehow? Her face expressed something as well, but it wasn’t clear enough to read her feelings. Although, her soul was quite troubled, like if showing up triggered some really deep feelings within her. Before causing her to pay attention to his sudden glance at her, he moved his look back at Hana.

“I knew it,” he spoke up in a slight surprised voice, “Well, I don’t think we’ve met before, though.” He would point his thumb at the crest on his forehead, indicating what they had in common. “It’s nice to meet you, guild mate,” he calmly greeted once more, before his fringes, moved by the strengthened wind, would cover up the Guild Crest again. It appeared that this girl said something to her friend about their guild, but Mura didn’t catch those words clearly, as he simply looked around the roads and lost attention for a moment. Who knew what they were talking about; maybe they were talking about him, or Kyuken, or something else…

Meanwhile, his spirit companion would look down at the approaching raccoon, as it focused its eyes on Mura. Somehow triggering Kyuken’s awareness, the samurai began to sweat a single drop; those eyes were really darting his master. Once the raccoon asked its question, the samurai finally calmed down again, confirming the situation as peaceful. “Yup, that’s me,” the spirit mage answered, while petting the raccoon on its head, “Mura Kensho. You might’ve heard of me, huh?” Honestly, he never thought of such possibility, due to his usual lone-wolf lifestyle; he mainly walked on his own and did stuff on his own, but it didn’t mean that he was isolated from the entire guild or something. Plus, he was never alone; the samurai spirit stalked him everywhere, literally EVERYWHERE. “Ehm… I hope that I’m not interrupting something between you guys,” he slowly spoke to the two ladies, as they stopped speaking, “But now that you know my name, you might as well tell me yours. Don’t leave me as ignorant about my guild mates as I am now…”

Themes:

Current date/time is 9th May 2024, 8:04 am