Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Cutting to the Chase...

Xazinay
    Xazinay

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : The Ancients
    Experience : 37.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Cutting to the Chase... - Page 2 Empty Re: Cutting to the Chase...

Post by Xazinay 30th June 2016, 6:30 am

A voice caught her attention, a strange, blue girl – as Xazinay viewed her – appeared and offered to lead her towards her escape companion and his master. Lights offered a path, the people generally ignoring her and the woman doing so in turn as she followed the little light show to the deck. Through that small journey – and having spent the past bit underground seeing the sun felt a little strange. ’Curious, but I suppose not unwarranted.’ It struck her as if life wanted to give her a moment’s reprieve from the shadows, everything oddly symbolic at the moment…but maybe she’d been reading too much again. ’It’s little more than a reprieve.’

At the other end of the comfortable yet somewhat spacious room sat the two men. The two men stood from their seats, the master looking calm as ever. Blade however…rocketed backwards and if there’d been much more force he might’ve gone off the edge, or so her imagination decided. ’What a curious reaction…it must be a condition of some sort.’ At least it hadn’t cropped up during their time underground or she might’ve been forced to drag him along…or mention to someone about the man with a bloody nose stuck down below. Blade’s master proved courteous, though Xazinay settled for bowing a little as well since the outfit restricted her from curtseying as she normally did. If a bloody KO was an approval…well, then people remained a minor interest for the woman as she couldn’t recall reading or seeing that as such a sign.

Then again people sometimes did bloody things in order to gain something so…perhaps she could understand it after all.

It’d be a bit before she could change back into the freer black dress, though as she became accustomed this outfit wasn’t so bad. Taking the offered seat, she murmured a small thank you to Azurius. ”Tea please. A little honey and milk on the side please.” Kindly she’d ignore the odd nickname, the man performing a favor by fixing one of her regular outfits and offering a ride in this rather luxurious ship as well. The splendor of cloud watching from up here, seeing just how wispy the fluffy white bodies could be was nice without the exertion of flying. With the dissolution of the girl Xazinay’s attention shifted back to the rough looking man though soon enough they again veered away to the wakening man as he rose and came rather close to her.

In contrast the raven haired woman showed no emotion, watching with minor interest as once again flew away from her – this time with remarkably less blood involved. One thing or another prevented the ship’s owner from finishing his inquiries or Xazinay from answering as the drinks arrived along with a few crumpets of sorts. Rather than answer immediately she awaited the woman’s arrival and serving of their refreshments. A cup before her alongside the requested fixings, Xazinay poured a dollop of honey into the cup and a small splash of milk before mixing. ”I have no particular place to be nor things to do at this time so anywhere is fine really. I merely need my dress back if it’ll be anyplace other than a town or city.”

The brew proved quite delicious, the woman softly sighing after a sip: sweet just as she liked it. “Sugar” might’ve been an ironic nickname in some ways, but when it came to her tea the woman did like diluting it often with honey and milk, sugar if honey couldn’t be offered. ”As for the nickname it’s something he chose, you’ll have to ask him why he opted for it.” It wasn’t a coy act with the servant: she didn’t understand it’d been something born out of hurt annoyance mixed with irony.

A thought occurred to it, a begrudging act as a small hint of petulance graced her face in the form of a tiny pout. With the snap of her fingers another tea set appeared on the table, the very same one Blade failed to retrieve twice from her – though the second time admittedly beyond his control. ”A present from Blade in commemoration of your new ship – this one I imagine – that he commissioned. If something ever happens to you though I’d rather like it back. It sports a very lovely pattern and display of craftsmanship.” She spoke with an air of nonchalance, casually sipping her tea and uncaring of how her added request would be seen as rude by most standards. In the girl’s mind however it was still “her’s” just that she currently offered to let him have it back until…possibly such times he couldn’t enjoy it anymore.

’He better be grateful,’ she thought, ’I don’t even know what’s come over me.’

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Azurius Tade
    Azurius Tade

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Blessings of the Chosen
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Experience : 2175

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Angel
    Second Skill: Incoming...
    Third Skill:

Post by Azurius Tade 30th June 2016, 8:47 pm

R
    andomly, a woman appeared out of light particles while hugging Xazinay warmly and rubbing her cheek against the black haired female.

Cutting to the Chase... - Page 2 RsXqLpj

"OH MY GOD YOU LOOK SO CUTE!" she shouted, pausing with her cheek still pressed against Xazinay's, switching to a less hyper, and more matter of face voice "No wonder Blade's got a nosebleed..." Azurius's eye twitched slightly as his expression became slightly annoyed. "Can you at least respect my guest's personal space?" he asked unhappily. Claire had began giggling, placing a hand over her mouth while doing so. "Lady Suriel, I see you're as energetic as ev-" Suriel had swapped to hugging Claire and nuzzling her. "L-la- lady Suriel-" "-You're always so adorable in your little maid outfit" "P-please, this is not proper!" "Suriel." The sound of Azure's extremely harsh tone snapped the moment into an air of stillness, a golden orb being suspended over her head that Suriel hadn't noticed... "But... they really are- HWAAH!" Suriel felt the golden orb slam on her skull, sending her to the floor in a non-blaze of non-glory.

"You play too much. This is Xazinay Arxiu, an individual who has caught Blade's interest, who I would like you to pay more respect." he said in a calm, less nonchalant, more apathetic tone. One mistake that Azure had made was stating the woman's last name, which Xazinay had not given to him. Suriel rubbed the sore spot on her head, looking up at the three with a victimized expression "Fine, fine but you didn't have to-" "It doesn't hurt and you know it." "But it really does! You know I bruise easily!" "Don't piss on my leg and tell me it's rainin'. I known ya all my life and you ain't never once got bruised from a light tap on the head." "Humph, rood."

"Umm... Master Tade, perhaps you may wish to explain to Lady Xazinay the nature of your relationship... t-to avoid her assuming that you are prone to injuring your servants." Claire said calmly, her soft, sweet voice coming through loud and clear. "Right, thanks Claire." "Of course." "As far back as I can remember, Suriel is the second person I've ever met. We've been through a lot together, lots of fighting, lots of bloodshed, lots of carrying each other's almost dead asses across battlefields to get back to base, and even more times one letting the other cry on them or both crying at once. She's assigned to be my servant, but we both prefer to maintain a friend-like relationship instead of a formal one..." Azure's voice turned annoyed "Except sometimes, she decides to be annoying as hell." "You need to lighten up." "You need to bolt down." "May we continue this discussion at a later time?" "-sigh- Indeed." "I was only having fun..." "Your fun is at the expense of another, and no one is laughing. Perhaps you may want to reconsider the joke?" "..... hump." Suriel waked around the table and sat next to Azure with one of her legs folded over the other. "Suriel, good to meet you." she said with a light smile.

Azure had picked up one of the tea cups from the set and turned it, examining the craftsmanship. "I'll be sure to thank Blade for ordering these... Thank you for keeping them safe Xaz." he said calmly, picking each piece up gently and placing them at the bottom of the cart after wrapping them in cloth to prevent breaking. "Later on would mind sending those to my quarters?" "Yes sir."
    WORDS
    TAG
    credit to nat of adoxography and gangnam style.

Xazinay
    Xazinay

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : The Ancients
    Experience : 37.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Xazinay 6th July 2016, 5:10 am

Something pressed itself to her cheek without warning, reason, or request. A small wince and tick of her eyebrow as the woman shouted awfully close to her ear, though it smoothed back out quickly enough. Blessed be the maid girl for accidentally offering herself up as a sacrifice as the newest woman swapped targets and latched onto her, exclaiming about adorableness and the like. ’Finally, free,’ she thought as her expression further softened back to bland and she could safely sip at the sweetened tea a little.

Like the masters she knew the man attacked the woman, forcing her to cease her actions, the woman hardly batting an eye: she’d deserved it by defying her master. Except…it was strange…his lack of care didn’t faze her so much as the fact the woman brushed it off so easily and he seemed to imply it didn’t actually hurt? Perhaps it acted like a warning shot before the true punishment? ’Odd…but on occasion when they were in good moods even the Ancients offered…a chance…’ Rare as it may’ve been not an impossible occasion. More curious than that…when had she mentioned her last name?

Eyes narrowed a little over the rim of her cup, looking for the sign…but no. It wasn’t there. A mixture of increased suspicion and…dismay filled her. He wasn’t one of them. Only they should’ve known…but she hadn’t found one.

The relationship to the Loud One – Suriel as they kept referring to her – was supposed to be of a servant to Azurius as the master. They didn’t treat it like that. They treated each other like friends. Like family. ’How improper…’ She merely nodded to the woman, unsure how to categorize her, but unable to respect her as a “servant.” If she wouldn’t act befitting of the title then so be it.

Watching all of them though she imagined this to be a bit like a circus as one person cropped up right after another. Each sporting a different personality and creating something of a show…perhaps a “sitcom” would describe this moment well? Xazinay didn’t generally indulge in TV shows and the like on the lacrima whatevermahoozits people used these days. Books were more her thing. But…she might’ve watched a few and spent some time pondering whether people actually laughed or they utilized some sort of recording…’Yes, I would imagine this is where they draw their inspiration: groups like this.’

Though something he said did pique her interest a little bit. ” “Assigned?” “ she spoke over the rim of her cup, ”This means she’s not normally your…well…not quite attendant but…’companion’ feels more applicable for your relationship to me. Are Blade and…I don’t believe I’ve caught the name of your maid yet, but are they both assigned as well?” She found the prospect curious, wondering why some of them turned out better than others. Blade possessed a sense of honor about him, ready to do as his master pleased and lay down his life if required. The maid remained quite proper despite her master’s more…lax nature Xazinay noticed, yet remained content merely to sit and not selfishly nor wantonly poor tea for herself. Those two should could understand far more, even if she’d been a bit annoyed and short with Blade earlier. In her defense though he had been harassing her over something she rightfully claimed as her’s and went so far as to knock them both down into a pit of his causing.
    Admittedly though she couldn’t decide whether she wanted him to remain in-the-dark about her gifting the set to Azurius or find out…a hard decision to make to be sure.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Azurius Tade
    Azurius Tade

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Blessings of the Chosen
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Experience : 2175

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Angel
    Second Skill: Incoming...
    Third Skill:

Post by Azurius Tade 18th July 2016, 8:03 pm

WC: ---- | Total: ---- | Out of: ----

Azurius looked at Xazinay with a puzzled expression before letting off a small sound that would let her know that he had just stopped himself from erupting into laughter. This however did not stop Claire from laughing with her hand over her mouth. "Sorry kid, but I don't think of anyone here as an attendant or companion." "My name is Claire, and I was neither assigned to, nor hired by Sir Tade." the maid spoke up with a gentle smile. "I was the only one assigned to him, and that was a hell of a long time ago." Suriel stated. Azurius cleared his throat, letting Claire pour Xazinay more tea of she wanted some. "Suriel was assigned as my superior when I started out in the military back home. After a while I rose in rank until I was her superior, but at that point we had become friends. Claire over there was on the brink of death when she met me, and for reasons I don't know-" "I persuaded-" "-Forced." "Persuaded Sir Tade to allow me to be his personal maid as a means of repaying him for his kindness." "I saw how Master Tade treated those who served him, and asked to join his ranks. The title of servant just rolled off the tongue." Blade's voice called from several feet away where he was seen with his arms crossed, eyes closed and head solemnly pointed to the ground.

Azure looked at him and let off another sound that implied he was about to start dying. "Nice look 'Slick' but I don't think you got that Slim Shadey look down quite yet!" he exclaimed, referring tot he fact that Blade was wearing glasses that were tinted so black even the whites of his eyes weren't visible. "I have other reasons for claiming him as a master, but those are reasons that I have not been ordered to provide." he said calmly as though he weren't wearing his usual attire with some totally swagalitious shades. "Yep, and I ain't orderin you to tell me. So Vanilla Ice, you gonna drop some sick beats or sit with the rest of yo peeps." Azure said, still mocking the unusual attire. "I cannot." "Why's that?" "Because I cannot see where the chairs are my lord." "Then take the damn shades off!" "I cannot..." "Why not!?" "Because without them I fear I may sin." "..................."

Azurius seemed to fly through the air with a hand extended as he said "Take it off!" and tackled Blade to the floor. "Mas- oof!" Blade hit the ground hard, holding his master back vainly with one hand. Their position was Azurius seated upright, riding his new horsey with each leg to either side of Blade's trunk, violently grabbing at the sun glasses. "I said take it off!" "Sir I cannot! Please! Not like this my lord!" Blade pleaded, Claire beginning to giggle more since this particular situation had never occurred before Xazinay appeared. Suriel had got up and walked around to Xazinay's side with a smirk on her face. "Boys..." she said calmly, the two men turning their faces to her as she was kneeled over close to Xazinay. The shades Blade was wearing slid off to reveal his yellow, feral eyes were narrowing as Suriel reached a hand across to Xazinay's cheek.

She gently turned the face of her new friend and pressed her lips to Xazinay's. They were soft, warm, and moist as any woman's would be. She then pressed hers in just a bit more, closing her eyes and sliding her hand to the side of Xazinay's face more, the fingers going behind her neck and pulling her head in closer. Suriel's tongue gently slid inside, inserting some of her saliva that doubled as an aphrodisiac, more of it flowing in as she wrapped her tongue around Xazinay's. Meanwhile Blade's jaw seemed to break as it slammed as low as possible, a slight, high-pitched sound heard as he inhaled.

Suriel moved herself around Xazinay's front, sliding a hand behind her back and moving her tongue inside the other woman's moth more, letting the horror sink into Blade more, meanwhile poor Claire had turned bright red, but Azurius had looked apathetic towards it all. The smacking of their lips was heard loud and clear as Suriel pulled her tongue out to turn her head and provide an angle more suitable for her male audience's enjoyment and then slid her tongue back in for more. The inside of her mouth tasted like tea, but it seemed she preferred honey as it didn't taste like it was sugared up, meanwhile the inside of Suriel's mouth would taste like the cherry candy she had eaten not too long ago. At long last, Suriel would pull her tongue back out and disconnect their lips, only to give one small peck on Xazinay's lips once more for a bit of added effect.

Blade's head followed Suriel as she walked back to her seat, folding a leg over the other. "How interesting..." she said calmly, staring directly at blade with a seductively bitchy smile about her face, the heroic spirit helpless but to stare back with his jaw open. Claire was speechless as her mental cherry had just been blown wide open, evident by her crimson cheeks and dropped jaw. Azure got off Blade and threw the shades off the side of the ship nonchalantly before sitting. "Looks like Blade.EXE has stopped responding..." he said just before the heroic spirit went limp. Enomoto's voice came over the intercome "De-dede-dede-de-de" she said replicating the death sound from that one video game about the plumber who went to save his woman only to find out his princess was in a different castle.

Even if the heavens fall...

The world below me is torn asunder, my feathers fall and turn to ash, and my soul be damned for eternity... I shall never stop fighting for the ones I
    love...

credit to nat of adoxography2.0.

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 4:37 am