Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Meeting of the Swords. (Private Social.)

Celine
    Celine

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Black Memories
    Position : None
    Guild : Grim Heresy
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 900

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Embrace.
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Meeting of the Swords. (Private Social.) Empty Meeting of the Swords. (Private Social.)

Post by Celine 23rd November 2015, 11:41 am

I was never meant to live.
    A short breath escaped her mouth as she stood looking at the target dummy with a zealous eye soon striking with a quick ferocity using the draw of her sword to increase the impact as it cleanly cut and ignited the dummy soon going out in moments. “Not good enough yet.” With a sigh she would continue to practice the quickdraw as she did so the day would slowly begin to slip into wakefulness as other members of the guild would slip in saying their hellos as her swear covered body continued to practice not even saying her hellos in return due to her training. Once the day had reached the point where most were awake and beginning to eat she would wipe down her forehead with a rag her bandages she uses instead of clothing wet from the amount of sweat the time being nine in the morning and having already been up for six hours. With a move she would go back into the change room putting on her regular clothes the scent of training and sweat still on her strongly as she entered the bar where people were just finishing their food by the looks of things as she ordered a complex omelette with green onions and other pro-biotics as she ate it with zeal giving a loud burp, “Thanks! I needed that!”

As she returned to the training room inside she could see that it had been cleared out as her father seemed to be inside doing his own training with a smile she would remove her coat and lunge towards him going for a quickdraw as she cut at him with zeal, “Heya dad!~” With a smile she would back off from him a grin on her face, “I do not see you here a lot mind you I am here daily but you also go on plenty of missions. . .” With a smile she would look at her dad the smell of sweat still strong on her though mixed with the smell of an omelette. “So why are you here training are you not strong already?”

THEME@Father~
    But my life will burn hotter than the sun.
    Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Legacy of the Fire King
    Position : The Vanquisher
    Guild : Infinity Hydra (Guildmaster)
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : Hephaestus
    Experience : 420,643

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Flame God Slayer (3rd Gen)
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

Meeting of the Swords. (Private Social.) Empty Re: Meeting of the Swords. (Private Social.)

Post by Ardere Kasai 23rd November 2015, 12:02 pm

So you can throw me to the wolves
    Tomorrow I will come back
    Leader of the whole pack
    Beat me black and blue
    Every wound will shape me
    Every scar will build my throne

Ca-Elum steel slicing cleanly through three sandbags, each bag burst from the sheer force of his strike. Sand scattering across the floors, he quickly disintegrated it with black flames. His blade was one of the sharpest out there, but with the combination of his sheer strength; he made quite the mess. Fortunately his god slayer flames had reached a level where he could effortlessly disintegrate things, especially after he discovered his true lineage. It was not easy to find out he was technically royalty, but the question remained. How did he tell his family? It was not a big deal, he was not going back to Midi. Fiore was his home, but if the entire country of Midi found out the head of the Kasai clan was still alive, there would be some unwanted political debates. He did not wish to meddle in their affairs, and as such he would make that clear to them. A smirk crossing his pale lips, he allowed his sword to do the talking while he took out the sand bags at a powerful speed. The guild master often found himself lost in thought during training. The use of his blade allowed for thoughts to flow, perhaps being the best time for his ideas.

The new scent in the room would cause a break from his training, as it was perhaps one of his most favorite scents; that of his daughter. Ardere turning around, a smile formed with his lips. Well hello my little cinder, nice to see you. Lifting his already unsheathed blade to block her strike, sparks scattered across the ground. She would back off, but he moved into give her a big hug! I'm taking a break from missions for a bit, so we can spend some time together. Releasing her from the embrace, his pale hand ran across her red hair before returning to his hip. Walking back over to clean up some of the sand, he ran his fingers through his thick hair. So I don't lose my edge. Even if I am strong, there's always someone out there stronger than me. Training is the only way to keep myself in peak condition aside from being out on a mission. Hard work is how I got here. Stopping that would deter my growth, and there is always room for you to grow. Tightening the red headband through his brown locks, the Fire King looked to his daughter with an arched brow. And why do you smell like a sweaty omelet?
    @Malvy~
    MADE BY VEL OF GS + ADOXOGRAPHY 2.0

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Meeting of the Swords. (Private Social.) FYZkfE1
    God Force:

Legacy Form:

Celine
    Celine

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Meeting of the Swords. (Private Social.) Empty Re: Meeting of the Swords. (Private Social.)

Post by Celine 23rd November 2015, 12:19 pm

Looking to her father she would chuckle at his reaction to her as she huffed, “I smell like that cause I have been up since three in the morning training. . . And I just finished eating breakfast.” With a chuckle she would slip into the change room and have new bandages on her chest and other areas calming herself as she looked at the sandbags and with a single step quick drew causing four of the bags to be cut clean in half causing them to ignite due to the properties of her blade, “I never stop training daily. . . I have to keep pushing myself!” With a soft smile she would look back to her father and hold up her blade, “Back in the other world. . . You gave me this sword Yunagi. . . An ancient blade from our line back in Midi. It is a sword designed for support of the fire. . . And it works perfectly for it.” With a quick dash she would strike at her father again looping around and sheathing her sword going for a quick draw while she holds out a hand as a rune pops out and starts at three meters doubling in size before exploding as she dashes through the flames of the strike and going for another strike. “Rule one dad! I will surpass you one day and dueling was one of the things we did all the time so LET’S GO!” With a grin she would let down her guard as her skin glowed to the orange color and the heat in the room grew due to her body.

With another dash back she would attempt at another strike going for a sense of her fathers speed as she ignited her sword after running her fingers across it and keeping a careful eye on her dad. “Luna Blade.” As she raised a hand a large blade made from blue flames struck down towards Ardere if it hit it would burn 5% Mp from him and deal damage as she lunged in from the blade and would attempt to strike her father once more, “Winner of this duel buys the other dinner!” With a quick dash she would loop around and go for a quickdraw as she sheathed her sword and drew it again going for another strike.

THEME@Duel START!~

Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ardere Kasai 23rd November 2015, 12:44 pm

Leader of the whole pack
    Beat me black and blue

Chuckling a little bit at his daughter, Ardere loved to see her all huffed up about things. He admired her resilience, but she had quite the temper on her. Even so, he wouldn't mind training with her. He loved to spend time with his daughter, they had a lot of fun training and eating too much desert. Some would say he spoiled her, but with a mother like Sayrn she was sure to turn out just fine. Waiting for her return to the training room, he gripped the handle of his blade tightly. She was a hard little worker, and probably needed to relax a bit more, but he loved to train as well. A smirk cross his lips, the Fire King would ready his blade. Then show me what your blade can do. She was quite eager to fight him, and he liked that. It was certainly what he had hoped for in a daughter, but he was curious as to how far she had come. There was only one way to find out, and that was to test it. Taking a stance, he could easily tell her move was coming by the shifting of her wait and the movement of her hips. Bringing his blade up to block hers, he stepped back a bit. Flames coming towards him, his sight of Hephaestus allowed him to see right through the fire. Shrugging off the flames, he brought his blade from the side to block her strikes. Repeatedly blocking each attack she threw, he smiled slightly. Let's see how well you do then. Watching her body glow orange, it was the first time he had seen her magma blood fully come into play.

It was certainly quite fun to watch her try so hard to beat him, Ardere loved it. Blocking her next strike he readied himself. He knew he was quite faster than she was, but he was enjoying letting her have fun. Smirking slightly, he kept Clarent high. Not bad. As the blue blade of flames began to come down, he dashed around the attack and around his daughter. He was using his full speed to teach her a lesson, about when it came to fighting opponents stronger than her. It was highly unlikely she would hit him as he moved around her, but he waited a moment for her to register where he was before pushing her away. If she was successfully pushed, he would go in for two horizontal strikes, one after the other. He kept his speed back on these strikes, so she had a chance of dodging or blocking. His goal was not to hurt her, but he did want to make sure she was pushed closer to her limits. Looks like you'll be buying me dinner soon if ya don't hurry. After his two strike combo, the fire mage let a low ranked burst of black flames out towards here. Firing from the center of his palm, it was powered up by his tattoos and natural affinity for flames, but it was still not beyond her capabilities. Flame God's Palm! Smiling at her, it was quite the commotion.
    @Malvy~

_____________________________________________________________________________________

God Force:

Legacy Form:

Celine
    Celine

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Celine 24th November 2015, 10:13 am

Some of her instincts kicked in as she followed her father in his speed best she could attempting to strike but falling short as soon rather than striking where he was she would adapt her swings to lead into his movements trying to strike where he would go rather than where the speed would have him be at the time. Watching her father dance around her flames both enraged and excited her as she would see him slow down and come in to push her away as she jumped back to avoid it best she could but still got pushed incapable to out speed him. “GAH!” As she caught herself she could see him come in not quite as fast before but instead bring down two horizontal strikes as she used one of her spells to create two solid blades of flame on either side blocking one of the strikes while she used Yunagi to block the other. The momentum from the blows knocked her back more as she laughed her back to the wall, “I would hope not!!” with a soft breath she would sheath her sword and pull it back out the flames on the blade once more.

Before she could go in for another barrage of strikes she saw black flames on her way hearing her father speak one of his spells as she braced herself and took the full brunt of the spell her eyes seeming to glow as the tattoo on the back of her neck glowed yellow, “My turn dad!” With a grin she would dash at her father going for a frontal strike but just before she would strike would feint once to his right and then feint to his left again after going in for another strike while she would punch at her father's gut. Once those were either blocked or hit she would back off and hold out a hand as a chain made from pure flames would attempt to latch onto Ardere and she would lead herself with the chain going for one more strike on Ard to try and trigger her flames on Ard.

THEMEHIT DAMN YOU.
    Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ardere Kasai 24th November 2015, 2:28 pm

Leader of the whole pack
    Beat me black and blue

Twirling his blade as the black flames scorched across the ground, Ardere waited for his daughter's response. She was quite eager to fight him, and he expected a ferocity unlike any other. She was his daughter after all. A black aura coating his entire body, the fire mage powered up. An aura with such intensity, that anyone in the guild hall would feel it. The red flame tattoos appeared on his face and neck, lighting up as they did in battle. As soon as she charged, he shifted his stance back a bit. Twirling his blade around like a fan from side to side, in an attempt to avert her feigns, he had a good idea of what she was trying to do. The strikes would just barely nick his arms, as he was allowing her to do a bit of damage to him. These nicks would just pass through his fire body before closing up, but they did a tad bit of damage. Not anything he couldn't shrug off. Unfortunately, her punch would merely pass through him and the hole made in his body would close up in flames. With his fire body, physical strikes would deal less damage. Her hand would be burnt, but it was nothing that could not be easily healed. She would receive no permanent scarring, but it would hurt like hell for a little bit. His daughter would back off a bit, prompting a smirk from him. Her hand was now extended, likely for a ranged attack. Shifting his weight to the side, his increased perception allowed him to just barely step to the side and avoid her fire chain. As he side stepped he would charge in, his face right next to the chain. He could feel the intensity of the flames, and they were impressive for his lovely little cinder, but he was the Fire King after all.

Dashing in towards her, he used his actual speed to appear right in front of here within the blink of an eye. Smiling devilishly at her, he performed a light side kick to send her back a couple of meters. It would not fully harm her as he did not use his full strength, but she would likely be knocked back a bit shaken by the kick. At the point of impact, he would blast flames from his foot to send himself backwards several meters. These flames would not deal any damage to her, but they would contribute to the knock back. Flame God's Dash! Landing several meters away, Ardere did not hesitate to pull out a C ranked attack on her. Slamming his fist into the floor, a large burst of flames would erupt from the floor. Flame God's Ragnarok! Black Flames crashing towards her, if she recovered quickly enough from the knock back, this attack would be well within her range to block or counter. He had faith his daughter would do just fine, as the distance he created would give her a bit more time to react. He was pulling his attacks on her hard, but he was going all out when it came to his defense. She would be pushed to her limits, and eventually land a true hit on him. For Ardere, this was not about winning or losing. This was about teaching his daughter valuable lessons, and enjoying something they could share interest in. Come on, you can do it hun.
    @Malvy <3

God Force:

Legacy Form:

Celine
    Celine

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Celine 24th November 2015, 3:04 pm

With ease she could see his stance change going from the usual laid back to a more serious one as he blocked her feint and her hand got burned her eyes now changing as her anger began to rise the heat in the room growing more as she watched her father dash by the chain readying to block but before she could even try her father was right in front of her and sent a kick right into her as she yelped and was knocked back coughing up some magma as it singed the floor making a hole in it and a grin grew on her face. “I won’t lose!” Watching she could see the burst of flames from the floor and in moments a burst of black flames heading her way as she grinned this time since her blade had nicked her father the flames were on him and now the marks were appearing as she could see one on him already a smile growing on her as she sheathed her sword and rather than avoiding the flames took them head on. “My turn.” With a dash she ran through the flames arriving at her father location an aura of red flames around her as she drew her sword as fast she could, “Crimson Draw” With an eye on her father she would strike right for his chest as she prepped her spells her arms glowing with heat and blades made of solid flames rising from the ground.

Her anger reached its peak as the heat in the room grew to the point where the metal was glowing and beginning to shift while she finished her moves each strike ready to hit him and a glare most killer sent her fathers way. Should anything hit or not she would back off and begin to pant her tattoo glowing more now her body being pushed hard something she had learned to take in stride.

THEMEPOW RIGHT IN THE FIRE.
    Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ardere Kasai 24th November 2015, 4:53 pm

Leader of the whole pack
    Beat me black and blue

Waiting, Ardere dug his feet into the ground. When he opened his eyes, the orange orbs were fixed on his daughter. Malva was giving everything she had, and would continue to give more. She was reaching her limits, but he would continue to push her until she collapsed. Then he would buy her a nice dinner even if she lost, because he still loved her. As she came close, his dark corrupted aura would increase. Holding it horizontally, but bring it up vertically he would use his blade to block her strike, the force would crack some of the ground beneath their feet, revealing the Pergrande steel beneath it. As soon as their blades collided, a sphere of flames would form around the guild master. Vulcan Barrier! The sphere was not very large, only a couple meters in diameter, but it could block all of the attacks his little cinder would throw at him. Through his flames he could see the flame blades she called upon to attack him, but it would be to no avail. His Vulcan Barrier as quite powerful, and the fact that his tattoos contributed did not help her case. Blocking any strike that came towards him with his blade or the barrier, it would dissipate after a few seconds.

That's not bad dear, but you're going to have to give it a bit more than that. Widening his stance, Ardere brought his blade up. Bringing the blade back down with might, he sent a strike of black flames towards her. Flame God's Splitting Edge. A range of black mountains pummeling towards her, ripping up the wooden floor beneath them. Rather than just standing back and letting her block or dodge, he would zip around to the side and dash towards her. He kept back his speed a bit to give her a chance to react to the burst of flames, and his next strike. She was doing quite well, but they were not done just yet.
    @Malvy

God Force:

Legacy Form:

Celine
    Celine

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Celine 4th December 2015, 9:51 pm

Looking to her father she had not expected him to go easy on her as within seconds another spell came her way as she kept her eyes on him a slight twinge showed he was going to move in to attack so she planned ahead charging a spell on her arm as flames coated it and in with a quick move she did what she knew best letting loose her rage as the flames grew more intense and she caught her father as he moved using his speed to her advantage as she would begin to lift him in the air her flame blades cutting at him from that ground while she took her fathers spell to her back. As she finished the spell she looked at her father with a glare and smashed the ground, “DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT. . . I am STILL not strong enough.” Every smash of her hand let out a pulse of flames. Her eyes welled up all she wanted was to beat her father and surpass him but not matter how much she trained the gap only grew further.

“I just want to surpass you and I train every single day I practise I improve my sword work. . .BUT I CAN NEVER BEAT YOU.”
    Smacking the ground with her fist she began to cry, “I just want to meet my goal but every single time it is FAR AWAY. . .” Standing up from her knee she would begin to smack her father with child like tantrum hits, “STUPID STUPID STUPID!”

THEMETantrum!
    Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ardere Kasai 5th December 2015, 11:12 am

Let's watch this city burn
    From the skylines on top of the world
    'Til there's nothing left of her
    Let's watch this city burn the world

Sliding the crimson blade into it's sheath, Ardere folded his pale arms one over the other. His daughter was in quite the amount of distress over this loss, but it was truly not a big deal to him. Unfortunately, it was very important to her. Slowly sauntering over with a curled lip, he looked towards his daughter. Hey now, there's no need to throw a tantrum little lady. Arching a brow at her, he noted she was throwing one hell of a fit. Sternly he looked at her as she began to hit him. Hey, stop that. There's no point in throwing in a fit. You're a strong girl, and you're going to get stronger. Grabbing her hands, he would softly put them down. You can't expect to just beat me this soon, I have years of experience on you. There's nothing wrong in training until you get to my level, and trust me you will reach it. You are my daughter after all, and certainly your mother's as well. Placing a hand on her shoulder, he had lightened up a bit now. I promise, you will get stronger. And I will always help you when you need it. If she allowed, the guild master would give her a soft hug for a few moments before letting her go. he was a lovey young girl, but she had quite the temper there. This was something he would need to learn to quell, but now it was time for a break. Let's take a break for now. How about we go get some ice cream yeah?

If she wished for a delicious frozen treat, he would lead the way with her following suit. Wiping some of her tears first, Ardere began to head down stairs. Each tap of his heavy boots against the wooden floor made a slight noise. It was not a long walk down into the tavern, and from there he would arrive at the bar. I'll have a chocolate fudge sundae. Looking to his crimson haired daughter, he smiled slightly. And what will you have my little cinder? Being made of magma and fire, eating ice cream was quite ironic for the two fire mages, but they often enjoyed treats together. He spoiled her some what, but with a strong mother like Sayrn it couldn't hurt.
    @Malvy

God Force:

Legacy Form:

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 12:10 pm