Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Goldilocks and the Three Savages [Mission][Private]

Goldilocks and the Three Savages [Mission][Private] - Page 3 Empty Re: Goldilocks and the Three Savages [Mission][Private]

Post by Guest 21st December 2012, 3:15 pm

The creature had finally gathered all of it's disgusting bile into it's mouth and it would begin to slap its wings like a beast on steroids. With no stalling it's mouths would open wide. "THE BOG!" Constantine screeched aloud. His eyes frantic and hands still crossed. This was the first time he was actually going to see the power of this wave first hand. It was cataclysmic. The liquid would cascade downwards like a shooting star and plummet upon the building. Causing it too corrode away nearly instantly. Given the weight and pressure of the water, the roof had caved in and the building began to fill with the three torrents of acidic Juice. Even the doors would begin to slowly rot and corrode away. As for the family inside, they had a choice. Be completely digested by the liquids, or come outside the building as fast as possible. The people would try to jump from the windows. The family included two teenage males, a father, a mother, and a young daughter. They were pale skinned, and were obviously already being effected by the acidic properties. They would leap from the window. But by redirecting one of the heads, he aimed to create a pool. When they would land inside of it, they would die. Constantine would then plummet into the pool and retrieve the bodies before they were digested beyond recognition. He would emerge, unharmed. By drinking the pool constantly. Which healed him and burned him at the same time. Cancelling each other out. He'd drag their bodies over to Fred. One at a time.

Attack Order
    Constantine: Attack Dice [0] Block Dice [0]

[>11<]
    Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Apex of Darkness
    Position : None
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 258,417

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Plague Craft
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Goldilocks and the Three Savages [Mission][Private] - Page 3 Empty Re: Goldilocks and the Three Savages [Mission][Private]

Post by Godlike Frederik 21st December 2012, 4:20 pm

Frederick was just about to say something when Constantine walked into the pool of acid but then he remembered that it Constantine was the Venom Demon Slayer and could easily withstand the acidic quantities the dragon produced. One by one, Constantine dragged the families body's out of the pools and threw them before Frederick's feet. The pale skinned bodies were already digested beyond recognition, but looking at the heights of the body it was clear that this was once the family they hunted down.

'Nui Nui! come here for second' said Frederick. The fat man was struggling to see the remains of the family.Nui Nui wanted the family dead but he obviously didn't consider the fact that he had to see the remains for himself. 'don't just stand there, come and inspect what is left of them, are these the family members we had to kill.' Nui Nui walked over and quickly looked at the bodies 'yes, I think so' he said and turned pale. 'let's get out of this place and talk about your guys payment shall we.' Apparently Nui Nui didn't want to be around the dead bodies or the dark mages anymore. So as quick as his fat body could move he walked towards the direction where they entered the town. Frederick sighed and gave Constantine a look of relieve that they were finally free from Nui Nui after this. 'well then let's get going'

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Isamu
    Isamu

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Dragon's Blood
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Isamu 22nd December 2012, 12:15 am

There was just one thing Constantine had failed to consider. They were all inside the house when he used the bog. Isamu yelled after Constantine, "The Bog?!?" Well, Isamu was! He yelled, "HOLY CRAP ITS RAINING BLACK SAMCUMBA!!!!" As the liquid, black color ooze rained down on the house. Isamu opened his mouth in an attempt to drink some of it but was pulled back by Frederick before the liquid reached him. Isamu whined and sulked yet again, frustrated by the fact that Frederick, who had promised to give him a drink, just stopped him from having some. Little did he know it was black acid, until Constantine brought the dead bodies from the house. Nui Nui was not the only one disturbed seeing the corpses. Isamu, upon seeing them, jumped and grabbed Constantine, hugging him in freight. For once he was glad he hadn't drunk what ever had been raining. He said, "YIKES!! I owe you big time, Freddy!!" He said as he watched the rotten corpses.

He followed his comrades and Nui Nui outside the building.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

[15:39:41] @ Seijin : i love you isamu
    [18:12:58] @ Constantine Rebellion : ISAMU IS A NATIONAL TREASURE

Post by Guest 22nd December 2012, 5:15 am

OOC: Actually, Constantine did consider you guys were in the building. Constantine knew you guys were in the building, he just didn't give a Immoral usage of context. . If you go back a few of my posts, it says I was already outside. :P I figured you guys would of ran out when I actually attacked the building. I also was trying to figure out how the Immoral usage of context. you guys saw my dragon from inside the building, but that's why I didn't say anything to you guys cause it would of been impossible. Lawl. Anyway, we still have three posts after this before we can complete the mission. Play along~

He would grin as his partners seemed to be paying attention. The mission was over however something was incomplete. A factor no one had been considering. With outstretched index fingers Constantine would make his remark quite legitimately, the direction of his finger would fall solely on the squimish man known as Nui Nui. "You fat bastard, stop were you're fucking going." He stated right away, his Dragon landing in front of the man hollering quite loudly. Enough to cause Nui Nui to fall over in fear. "You think that we are fucking stupid? You specifically stated in the mission requirements that we are to harvest the organs. So guess what? We are gonna harvest the organs." He stated with a menacing grimace before laughing aloud. He was in hysterics almost as the costumer started to piss his pants. "Listen here fatty, that may have been a joke, but you best not be planning to stiff us on payment. We need to get these bodies back to your headquarters so that you can sell their organs. I be damned if it is restricted to me and Isamu having to carry these bodies around. Get your fat pathetic ass over here and put these bodies on my dragons back."He stated without any laughter or smile. He was quite serious now.

[>12<]
    Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Godlike Frederik 22nd December 2012, 9:26 am

Frederick grinned when Constantine ordered Nui Nui around to put the bodies on the back of the dragon. That would probably teach that lazy employer who was whining and nagging the entire time. 'Tsk, he hired us to kill them but he can't even look at their bodies. Quite pathetic' said Frederick out loud. Putting the bodies on the dragons body makes sure that Nui Nui was out of breath.

Nui Nui and the dark mages followed the dragon out of town. Where the beast shook of the famlies bodies from his back. 'Well Nui Nui, you better start cutting' smirked Frederick when he threw a knife in front of the man's feet. 'and make sure you do it quick and clean. I don't want you to mess up so that we don't get paid'

Isamu
    Isamu

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Isamu 22nd December 2012, 9:25 pm

Nui Nui, once again, wasn't the only one engrossed by the presence of the corpses. As Frederick told Nui Nui to cut open the corpses and harvest its organs. Isamu almost puked. He turned away mumbling in panic. Literal rivers of sweat drops ran down his forehead as he attempted to hide his freight from his teammates. Never before had he seen a corpse being cut open and its organs harvested. Isamu just couldn't handle it as he kept mumbling, possibly praying as he kept turning away, looking away from the corpses and hoping it was all just a dream. But, it wasn't. Or was it? Isamu pinched himself hard. Nope, it wasn't. Darn it! Isamu peeked back at the corpses and mumbled,

"It's alright Nui Nui you can give us our price and go do that in private!"

Of course, seeing the looks on Frederick's and Constantine's faces, that was not going to happen. Isamu said that in a praying manner anyway.

Post by Guest 22nd December 2012, 10:45 pm

Constantine blinked a bit before turning on his hell and running off from the group itself. Heading inside of the pub once more he would leap over the counter. Grasping hold of a large bottle of scotch and another bottle of Gin. He would go ahead and leap right back over the counter by sliding upon the counter-top, and missed a stool barely. He didn't pay any attention to the numerous dead bodies that had littered the floor. He would run over to where the trio was and walked nearby Isamu. Offering him the large bottle of scotch. "Here, drink it. It will calm your nerves."He was not concerned about Isamu's well being, it was just that he didn't want the lad to become traumatized by death. His innocence was a asset to the guild itself. Constantine remember how weak and frail Isamu was when it came to murder, he shook his head a bit and looked over to Frederick. "Go with Nui Nui and make sure he doesn't try to fluck us out of our payment. I am going to go ahead and take Isamu here and go towards the entrance. Meet us there when you are done."He stated carefully to his comrade. Before walking over towards the entrance gates. "Come Isamu, more beer over here man. Let's party or something." He stated with a sadistically brutal laugh. They had to be more discrete.

[>13<]
    Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Godlike Frederik 23rd December 2012, 3:48 pm

'You heard the guy, now let's go Nui Nui. Let's find someplace quite where we can arrange our payment' said Frederick and led Nui Nui to a dark passage between to buildings. 'So with all the family members dead I assume you will hand us over the money now.' 'Of course I will pay you, but the job wasn't don discreetly so the amount will be slightly less then it original was.' Apparently Nui Nui had regained his courage if he was talking like this.

'You really are as naive as you are pathetic aren't you. You are saying to a dark mage that you won't pay the full amount. Have you even considered the fact that your still alive is because I wanted it. I could easily snap your neck here and just take your money. But lucky for you I see a potential asset for the guild you are quite rich after all.' Frederick voice had the usual cold tone without any emotion in it. 'So here is how it goes down. You are going to pay us the full amount, and then we will return to our guild which you are going to donate a good amount of money by the way. And if you don't I think you will get some unpleasant visitors very soon'

Nui Nui was trembling with fear as he nodded to Frederick's threats and slowly handed over the a bag with jewels. And then quickly as he could he ran away, Frederick felt relieved that he finally could return to the guild. He quickly walked over the entrance of town where Isamu and Constantine where heavily drinking some beer. 'Well here you go' said Frederick while handing over their share.

Isamu
    Isamu

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Isamu 24th December 2012, 4:11 am

Isamu was practically puking until Constantine brought him the drinks. Isamu gladly accepted the scotch bottle and took a few sips, turning away from Nui Nui, the corpses, and Frederick as he walked alongside Constantine to the gates, sipping on the beer, catching his breath. "Thanks, Con, I owe you big time!" He told his leader with respect as he continued walking while sipping. As soon as he caught his breath, he drank the full bottle in one sip and took more beer from Constantine while sharing it with him as he seemed to have many. Isamu took his mind off Frederick and Nui Nui, and their situation as he enjoyed the drinks he was offered.

As soon as Frederick arrived, he was reminded and quickly drank up the bottle he had in hand as he took his share and that helped him cool down as well. He held his bag over his shoulder as he sipped the empty bottle hopelessly expecting a drop as he walked out and continued into the guild with his comrades. He hummed happily as he said, "Ah... Let's go back home a little faster, I think I'm getting a little homesick!" The innocent man was getting attached to the dark guild and took it so far as to call it his home. Will this man submit to darkness or continue his innocent ventures among dark, evil men?

Post by Guest 25th December 2012, 8:15 am

Constantine would yawn a bit, his voice becoming more drained and his eyes losing focus. He didn't mind the situations going on in the bar as Isamu indulged himself and he also took his share without much emotion as he looked to both Fred and Isamu. "Something feels wrong here. He should take this time to take all the dead bodies and dispose of them. We can no longer afford to leave tracks because the magic council has been investigating is lately. They think they are slick but they are buffoons on a caliber exceeding even Isamu. They think we don't notice them peeking around the forest and scoping out the mansion. I try to keep myself as discrete as possible. I suggest you all do the same." He stated as he raised from the stool he was seated at and started to use his magic to throw all the dead bodies outside. Whilst walking outside he whistled for his pet to begin and devour each of the corpses without a care. It didn't matter to him weather or not these corpses were fully attached or not. He just wanted to gather all the dead and make sure no one knew what happened here. Make it all just look as though it was an accident.

[>14<]
    Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Godlike Frederik 25th December 2012, 11:31 am

Frederick sighed, looking for dead bodies in town wasn't something he'd usually do. But Constantine was right, better safe then sorry. He pulled the hood of his cloak tighter around his head so that is face wasn't visible anymore and walked into the other direction from Constantine. He appeared back to the town hall were the body of the guard was still lying. When Frederick touched the body he noticed that it was still warm, he grabbed the body and swung it over his shoulder.

Walking back to Constantine's dragon was a little harder then he expected. The guard was quite heavy and Frederick wasn't really build for heavy manual labor. So when he arrived he was out of breath and immediatly sat down. '.. I should have brought some of my recruited bandits to this place to do the hard work'

Isamu
    Isamu

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Isamu 26th December 2012, 8:55 am

While Cosntantine, Frederick, and Constantine's pet did all the hard work, Isamu stood tall in the center, placing both his hands on his hip, grinning and looking up in an arrogant, cocky, and bossy manner as he said while still grinning his mouth out, "Good job, guys!" He was about to start walking back to the exit and walking right out of the area and back home but Frederick sat down on the ground, exhausted after carrying the heavy guardsman. Isamu sighed as he complained, "Woah, Frederick! I thought you could do much, much better than that! I am very disappointed!" He mindlessly scolded his superior as he lifted up the same, heavy guard Frederick had carried. He lifted the body up and down, tossed it in the air and caught it back, grinning all the way as he did. He had a unique "magic". His magic was not like that of others. Instead of letting him manipulate a certain force, his magic simply reverses the effect of alcohol in his body. When a normal person drinks alcohol, they feel weary and tired and their physical power greatly weakens. However, when Isamu drank alcohol, his physical attributes increased as he could jump higher, hit harder, run faster and be much more flexible. This was his power, his "magic". He was bragging until he realized the potential status of death being the guard's, as in, he realized that the guard might be dead. He freaked out, dropping the body and stumbling back in freight. He waved his hands around in front of his eyes to avoid seeing the body. He quickly made his way to Frederick, who was sitting down.

He bent over, his butt facing Frederick as he said, "Quick! Climb on my shoulder, I'll give you a piggy ride we need to get the hell out of here!"

Post by Guest 27th December 2012, 12:58 am

He would peer over to Isamu and shake his head at the incompetence being displayed. "Calm down you idiot." He stated as the massive dragon finished devouring the dead bodies. All that was left was a massive melted down church which was a clear sign that the village had been attacked, but rather than doing anything specific to make sure that no one knew of his antics here, he would go ahead and turn his head to Fred and Isamu. "Alright, make sure that you cover your asses. It's going to be awhile before we get home. We are not gonna risk staying in town. Let's move out." He stated as he would cross his legs and sit on the back of his massive flying beast. They could all walk if they wanted too, it made no difference to Constantine. He would either let them walk off or board the massive beast, but once they decided their paths the creature would take off into the air with a massive gust of wind underneath his very wings. He was in a rush to move out of the area as fast as possible. Would be smart of them to grab on tight if they did decide to hitch a ride with the man.

[>15<]
    Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Godlike Frederik 27th December 2012, 12:03 pm

'Get your filthy butt out of my face Isamu, I don't need a piggyback ride' said Frederick cold. He slowly stood up and dusted of some sand of his cloak with his hand. "Alright, make sure that you cover your asses. It's going to be awhile before we get home. We are not gonna risk staying in town. Let's move out." said Constantine.
    Frederick glanced over at the tremendous beast, he could hitch a ride with it but he decided he get back to the guild on his own. Picking up some extra assets for the guild along the way.
    'yeah your right but I still have some business to attend to. So you guys go on ahead, I will see you two at the guild.' he said to the Demon Slayer on top of the massive beast.

After saying goodbye to his fellow mages the giant beast flew off into the sky. Frederick kept looking till the beast was nothing more then a small dot to be seen, he then walked into the dessert to his next location.

Zeno
    Zeno

Emotional Tempest 1

Emotional Tempest 1

Administrator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- H-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- Villain- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Link
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Experience : 337,500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Major Arcana
    Second Skill: Minor Arcana
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeno 27th December 2012, 10:46 pm

Approved

Goldilocks and the Three Savages [Mission][Private] - Page 3 Zeno1_by_gramcrackers-d7l4bjh

Current date/time is 17th May 2024, 8:42 am