Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Thunder Parrots and UFOs Oh my! [Fairy Tail Event]

Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Keeper of War
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,250

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Seith - Human Possession
    Second Skill: Stardust
    Third Skill:

Thunder Parrots and UFOs Oh my! [Fairy Tail Event] Empty Thunder Parrots and UFOs Oh my! [Fairy Tail Event]

Post by Kirahunter 17th September 2015, 7:07 pm

Over Hargeon a a bright light could be seen streaking across the sky heading toward the harbor. Many on lookers speculated if it was a bird or a plane, but those hip to Sorceror Magezine's "Top Ten Mages You Would Date If They Were of Legal Age," would recognize this was Simon the Phoenix about to make an entrance. The fiery bird descended down the harbor and transformed back into a human just in time to land on the cement dock.

He looked at the many ships lined up, somewhere in the process of coming in from sea to going out, and realized he had no idea which was the one he had reserved. Simon approached a local and asked them "Hey which one of these ships is the SS Foreshadowing?" The local pointed him to a ship some distance down the dock "That one over there. It has the name written in huge letters." "Shut up. I know how to read. Of course I do. Jerk." With that Simon ran away from his problems, again.

As Fairy Tail members arrived they could spot their intended destination by their guild master who had opted to signal them where to go by standing on air 20 meters above the ship. Standing on air 20 meters above your problems, for when running from them isn't enough.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

[20:44:53] Kirahunter : also I like the sound of my own voice
    [20:44:59] Kirahunter : so I had to say something

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Total:1250

Character
    Primary Magic
    Julius Seas
    Julius Seas

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Experience : 1,855

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Water
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Thunder Parrots and UFOs Oh my! [Fairy Tail Event] Empty Re: Thunder Parrots and UFOs Oh my! [Fairy Tail Event]

Post by Julius Seas 18th September 2015, 1:26 am

Julius arrived at Hargeon town normally Julius would be excited to go to Hargeon town but not today. Julius was still nervous for their expedition to Thunder Island. Okay Julius you volunteered so there is no way back. Remember you're here to show the guild that you have to face your weaknesses to become stronger. Julius took a deep breath and walked to the ships.

Now what was the name of the ship again? Before Julius went to the station Simon told the participants what the name of the ship was but because Julius was very nervous he forgot the name. Julius collapsed to his knees. Great because of Julius's nervousness Julius forgot the name of the ship. But he then noticed master Simon standing at a ship. Julius face went from gloomy to his normal happy face and ran to the ship. And then Julius saw the name of the ship. The S.S foreshadowing... *snrk* hahahahahaha *giggle* t-t-the S.S f-f-foreshadowing *snrk? T-t-that is the most funniest name for a ship that Julius has ever heard ahahahahahahahahah! Julius was rolling on his back and tears where streaming down his face.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Squable:

Thunder Parrots and UFOs Oh my! [Fairy Tail Event] X9tEBuc
    Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Moderator- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descendant
    Dungeon Tokens : 12
    Mentor : Igneel, & Noheme the Fox
    Experience : 11,106.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: Dragon Force
    Third Skill:

Thunder Parrots and UFOs Oh my! [Fairy Tail Event] Empty Re: Thunder Parrots and UFOs Oh my! [Fairy Tail Event]

Post by Haru-senpai 18th September 2015, 6:11 am

As Heero entered Hargeon, being flown by Garfield; the orange Exceed would fly over the town and then drop down towards it's center for a landing. Heero letting go of the orange cat; as it's wings disappeared--landing next to him on the ground.

"Heero....do you think Leonard is as strong as he was when he left?" Garfield said; as he walked with an 'exceed' like noise underneath his feet. Heero would walk next to him; and get a blank thought bubble as it was filled with a chibi Leonard chopping thousands of opponents to bits before the puffball of a thought bubble would comically vanish.

"Hmmm, he's probably gotten rusty...cause if he's any stronger...." Heero wondered if he'd surpassed Leonard yet, since he taught Heero everything that he knew; especially about dodging weapons or countering them--he would be proud if he could even keep up with the 1st Master.

Eventually; ships were able to be seen over buildings. Their sails poking up over the top of Hargeon's tallest. The lighthouse visible out in the water as well. Continuing to head that direction; Heero and Garfield eventually made it out onto the Pier.

Eventually as they passed ships; and approached what looked like Julius dying laughing; Heero had an impossible giggle to stop; as he simply watched Julius laughing for about two minutes. Garfield eventually spoke again.

"OI......SIMON!" he called to the 4th Master as the cat swished it's tail and cupped it's mouth calling. Heero would look up over the ship and see Simon just standing Magically on air.

'I wish he would just stand on the ground and wait for our guildmates like a responsible Guildmaster....there's no need to stand on air for something as simple as waiting. If he could stop floating around and flying everywhere, people might take him seriously. All this playing around is doing nothing for Fairy Tail.....' he furrowed his brow a bit as he watched Simon and shook his head; leaning on the boat on the docks and crossing his arms, closing his eyes. Then again, perhaps it was doing more than he knew. But still; he felt Simon had a lot of posturing to do in the future.

× Bio
    × Magic

Thunder Parrots and UFOs Oh my! [Fairy Tail Event] Rose

Knight of Zero
    Knight of Zero

Player 
    Lineage : Dragon's Blood
    Guild : N/A
    Experience : 350

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Star Show
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Knight of Zero 18th September 2015, 12:27 pm

Zero was ecstatic when the master said we wouldn't be going by train. As Zero arrived to the meeting place he saw the guild master hovering over a boat. "This does not bode well at all no sir.", Zero thought to himself.Zero looked around till he saw one of his guild buds and went to pester him. " We're not getting on the boat are we?", Zero asked with increasing worry. "Hehe yep, unless you plan on swimming or flying buddy.", the guild mate replied.Zero sighs and looks at the incoming heero with jealously, "I should ask him where he got a flying bromigo", he thought to himself. Only one thing to do now

Zero runs and jumps in water besides the boat, " Who wants to go for a swim!", Zero asks ready to try this impossible challenge.
    Raina
    Raina

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Mythic Princess
    Cosmic Coins : 2
    Mentor : King Relios Reginald Scylar, Queen Ryos Rose Scylar
    Experience : 200

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Mystic Magic
    Second Skill: Twilight Miracle
    Third Skill:

Post by Raina 18th September 2015, 2:07 pm

Raina smiled as the cool gentle breeze blew her hair behind her. A boat would get her there quicker and she could find this parrot for her guild. She noticed Zero, a member she has had some interaction in challenge them for a swim. She smirked devilishly. "I believe this is an option for a siren do you not agree?" She said as she twirls and her clothes disappeared off of her beautiful body. Clad on her breasts were two sea shells and on her pelvis was a coral colored bikini piece with a piece of lace sarong adorned on her waist.

She dove into the water with a majestic splash and laughed as soaked her guild mates.

Thunder Parrots and UFOs Oh my! [Fairy Tail Event] 1_by_g10

Thunder Parrots and UFOs Oh my! [Fairy Tail Event] Rainas10
    psaiko
    psaiko

Player 
    Experience : 150

Post by psaiko 18th September 2015, 6:58 pm

Massive green wings would spread in the sky of the water-surrounded city of Hargeon, over the horizon what would easily be mistaken as a massive mountain appearing out of nowhere would come into sight, becoming more and more visible as the creature soared over the ships at the docks. A massive monstrosity would rise up like a black, crag-covered mountain of scales and hide. The head is a spade-like terror spiked, yet it possessed kind eyes that shine with a frightening force of willpower and purpose. Rivulets of green lava and magma were visible beneath the great wyrm’s scorched scales. It was a dragon, a large one with emerald scales that gleamed. Ironically there was a large Fairy tail guild sigil over its deltoid.

The creature, a little late, would land on the docks making a loud 'thump' noise before it painfully appeared to stretch back into a human shape. Its green scales would shift and change in pigments to a pale and peach look, bones would shrink and his skin would tighten to fit human muscles. Taking whatever form of clothing he had in a baggie around his ankle and put it on. It was a rather new guild member, Furion. The Emerald Wyrm. Unfortunately a portion of the dock was now broken from his landing, his large green wings still stretched would flap a few times before Furion was fully dressed. Over all he was tall and relatively handsome, possessing short punk hair that was short on the sides. His hair was short of fuzzy on the top and green and resembled the pattern of a deer if it had some hair tufts. The most identifiable structure on the man, was his antlers. Large, vestigial, antlers that branched from the sides of his skull. What was originally the size of a two story building shrunk down to the size of an adult male standing at 6'1" with an athletic muscular build.

He would remain silent for a few moments, dusting himself off and waiting on the dock. Ignoring the fact he was mostly nude a moment ago, furion was now wearing some shorts and a bear pelt around his waist. As blank as his expression was, Furion would make his way for the ship he was told to go to by a mysterious third party. Furion would make his way onto the boat and smile as best he could, "Hello."

Last edited by psaiko on 18th September 2015, 11:25 pm; edited 2 times in total

Thunder Parrots and UFOs Oh my! [Fairy Tail Event] AxOEA5u
    ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Moderator- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Mentor : Speculo (former)
    Experience : 779,415

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Advanced Solid Script
    Second Skill: Aura Manipulation
    Third Skill: N/A

Post by ivyleaf33 18th September 2015, 8:52 pm

While others might need to reach Hargeon Town by train, Sorano and Hoshi had no problems in the transportation regard. They had picked up some supplies at their cabin, and Hoshi had flown them here. Though it took a little while, it was more efficient than travelling by some other means.

Reaching the docks, they soon noticed Simon floating in the air a little lower than them. It was obvious he had done that to alert them, but he seemed to have done it for a different reason, too, to show off, probably. Sorano and Hoshi didn't mind having a teen as their guild master; even Sorano was still only twelve in age, but did they have to have a guild master who sometimes seemed to be a kindergartener in an older body?

They swooped down towards the ship. Apparently some members were going to swim. It's been a while since I swam, Sorano thought, looking at the water. Her air spell might supply her all the way to the island, too, but... Nah, I'll just act normal and take the ship. Telling this to Hoshi, the exceed flew down, past the floating Simon, and onto the boat.

Thunder Parrots and UFOs Oh my! [Fairy Tail Event] B2WXv4aK_o
    sorano granon | solid script | aura manipulation | bank | armory
    i pretend i really liked it this way-- you see, my heart won't die, though i've really tried.

Mapleseruhp
    Mapleseruhp

Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Reaper's Touch
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ESP
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mapleseruhp 19th September 2015, 7:17 pm

Bellaria smiled as she saw the other guildmates boarding the ship. She watched their joyous expressions in the shade cast by a large portside building. She was glad they were happy, as was she. A familiar deciced to bother her on her way over, so she took a bit longer than normal. Although, the familiar was a bit disturbing. The Slaughterhouse Tranzbose was a tricky one, as it constantly escaped from her grasp, and it was disturbing too, she didn't like thinking about all the blood.

She put on a smile and emerged from the shadows, smiling and waving at the guildmates. She had been so busy lately, she had never gotten the chance to really get to know any of them either. This would be a good vacation, she just hoped nothing came to spoil her day. A Tranzbose free few days would be perfect for her, it would be what the doctor ordered.

Her guildmaster was standing above the ship..... So she never really had to look for a specific ship. To be honest, she knew not a lick of the guildmaster, so she'd use this excursion to get to know everybody and get her emotions in check. Maybe while she was gone, a new Magical Girl would appear and they could work together.

Thunder Parrots and UFOs Oh my! [Fairy Tail Event] TpeMINY

Kenneth BramerESP
    Sir Leonard
    Sir Leonard

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Have an Admin as a friend!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Power of Apocalypse
    Cosmic Coins : 15
    Mentor : Eorlund Gray-Mane (Dead)
    Experience : 1,375,256

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ReQuip: Bladestorm
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sir Leonard 19th September 2015, 11:53 pm

The gentle sea breeze made Leonard's cloak wave and weave. He had missed the smell of the sea, and being on board a ship. He was walking by the sea wall looking for the ship they were going to board to Thunder Island; SS Foreshadowing. Or, rather follow wherever Simon was floating. He wondered why he needed to do such an unnecessary act. Why would he need to do such a thing? And though his face bear no expression, inside he didn't like it very much. When he had arrived near the ship, he held out his hand and light, but also dark bits of power, slowly began to focus on his palm and from it the Lightning Stirrer emerged, and dark storm clouds began to form in the sky

Leonard began walking with the spear like a walking stick and every time the end of the spear touched the ground, thunder rumbled and lightning crossed the sky. Without looking towards Simon or making any other motion, he simply said in a voice plain and simple and one Simon can hear "Simon, get down from there. You don't want to get hit by lightning." The clouds stayed even as Leonard boarded the ship. He looked at the immense deck searching for a place to sit down. He found one by the starboard side, a nice chair and a small table beside it was at the very spot he wanted. This made him smirk as he took the spot placing the spear on the side, leaning on the wall.

At that very moment, he heard splashes from his left side. He wondered what it was and saw Raina and another mage take to the sea. Now this made him smile and nod as he now has a very nice view of the good things. The wind then blew on his face, a soothing feeling came over him and so the swordsman lifted his legs and laid back on the chair, ready to journey to Thunder Island.

Thunder Parrots and UFOs Oh my! [Fairy Tail Event] 60684_s
    Thunder Parrots and UFOs Oh my! [Fairy Tail Event] 2_by_gramcrackers-d66nk5f
    Bladestorm

Younger Self Siggy:
    weretiger5411
    weretiger5411

The Maker's necromancer

The Maker's necromancer

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Guild : Guildless

Character Sheet
    First Skill: SOTL
    Second Skill: NA
    Third Skill:

Post by weretiger5411 20th September 2015, 2:52 pm

Zecarayus got off the train made his way to the docks. He knew this was the right town because a few of his guild mates who flew along the way by exceed. When he got to the dock itself he had no problem finding the ship itself...and simon floating above it in the air???

He wondered about the cause of simon's being in the air as he approached where the ship was docked. He spotted julius on the ground in laughter, and zecarayus only had to look at the ship's name, the SS Foreshadowing. Except, rather then amused, zecarayus felt dread in him at the ominous name of the ship. He tried to ignore the dread in him and looked around, spotting a few familiar faces but didn't know the names to them. Well this would be a good trip to get to know the people, he thought to himself.

Then however a shadow appeared over zecarayus and looked up only to see a massive green dragon. Zecarayus panicked for the moment, he himself had only heard of dragons that burned to destroy towns and devour or burn people. However then he noticed the large fairy tail mark on it and then he grew confused, We have a...dragon? he thought, and then to his surprise the dragon landed on the ship, but shrunk to a person with large antlers sticking out of his head. "Whaa?" he started, but then shook his head. I have A LOT of new people to meet apparently, he thought to himself and moved on to the ship, ignoring the dragon now person member out of nervousness.

He then saw leonard on the ship, the man who picked out zecarayus so quickly. His sight was toward off the ship and zecarayus followed it, spotting the stranger with the fake guildmark in the water, he was surprised he was here with them, perhaps zecarayus owed him an apology. And then their was the other woman who when splashed out of the the water looked like she had no clothes on, of course bikinis or clothing related items were not seen on thedas so zecarayus had no idea it was normal for that little of clothing to be seen. So he looked away immediatly away from the water with blush on his face and walked across the boat to look out the sea on the other side. He had on him a burlap bag that when it moved it slightly sounded like bones or dice clicking together and the small larcima in it, just in case his guild would need an extra nose.

He then remembered simon, "Hey simon! Does it look clear for us to set sail?" he yelled out asking simon, sure it looked liked simon was not up there for that intention, but zecarayus thought it make simon look better if his guild mates thought that he was in the air for that purpose rather then whatever simon was actually up there for.

"Those who do not fear power, are too easily destroyed by it."

"Humans are the biggest monsters. How else can you explain a dragon's need to burn down their homes, a demon's need to slaughter them, or a god's attempt at brainwashing them to devote loyalty? It is because we have the greatest chance to destroy them with whatever else gets in our way, and slayers are not the only method how."-Zecarayus Trevelean

Note: Until I get this in his character sheet, his name is changed to nevarran. Same soul though!

info on apps:
    Visa
    Visa

Player 
    Lineage : Elemental Wrath
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Spirit Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Visa 22nd September 2015, 5:44 pm

Visa had never been on a train before. So, when she found herself on one, the girl couldn't help but sit next to the window and stare out with wide eyes. When they got their destination, Visa merely followed those she saw come from the guild's head quarters into town. As they walked about, her long blond hair dragged ever so slightly against the floor while she looked around with wide eyes. The port was gorgeous! When they began to approach it, her eyes widened more and more.

Simon's appearance caught her attention as she looked up to the wide blue skies. As the other members began to congregate on the boat or in the water around it, Visa boarded the vessel silently and moved to sit down somewhere where she was sure she'd be out of the way. The girl had never been on a boat before, so she went to go sit against a strange circular shape. It couldn't possibly have any real job right? It was just a... wheel? Yes, a wheel on a stick... Maybe they used it to test wind direction or something?

So, Visa sat down leaning against the strange contraption.

Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Keeper of War
    Experience : 1,250

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Seith - Human Possession
    Second Skill: Stardust
    Third Skill:

Post by Kirahunter 24th September 2015, 6:27 pm

Simon didn't know what was so funny about the S.S. Foreshadowing. He regarded the laughing fit that was Julius with equal bits confusion and just-going-to-let-that-be-ism. This is why children should go to school and not become magic mercenaries, so they can learn important words like foreshadowing and Mesopotamia.

But regardless he continued to watch for new arrivals from his view point in the sky.

Next to arrive was Heero. Who just waved. Okay kinda boring, but on the other hand what else was he going to do? Simon waved back but the blue haired mage seemed abnormally cold today and opted to just stand in the corner like some kind of lone wolf anti-heero. If everyone knew how much Simon struggled with not laughing at the jokes he made in his head, they wouldn't take him seriously for even a half moment. Not that Simon would mind too much, but it would be hard to get anything done.

Then was just some guy Simon didn't know who jumped in the water. He decided to add that under the list of things he was going to casually ignore. It was hard to say if that guy was actually a member of the guild or not. Simon had never seen him before to his knowledge. But on the other hand the whole point of this was for him to meet all the new members he hadn't already. Also to get a bird.

Speaking of birds then came Raina who joined the stranger in the water. He didn't really mind how they got to the island as long as they did. While he personally detested water, if that monkey guy could swim all the way to thunder island then Simon didn't care if he was really a member or not. He would want that guy in his guild. But fearing the entire guild jumping into the water and this becoming a beach day he quickly addressed them "Oi! Swim if you want! But once we leave we aren't stopping. So if you're going that route you had better be ready to stick to your guns and finish it."

That'd hopefully stop everyone and their uncles from trying to swim, which meant less people drowning. Way to go Simon, saving lives by threatening them, a hero from his the tips of his toes to those of his hair.

Then something large and moving caught his eye. "So we have a dragon now." He stared in disbelief "I'd heard the reports but never believed them. Why did no one tell me we had a freaking dragon!" Simon gleefully rubbed his hands together "Oh this is gonna be good! I've always wanted a dragon. Dragon guy! When we get to the island you are with me capiche? Everyone else can team up however they want, but I want you specifically with me!" His young man danced with fantasies of all the things he could do now that a dragon wore the guild crest of Fairy Tail. He also had antlers and that was kinda cool too.

Sorano and Bellario would have the misfortune of being over shadowed by the dragon. The two actually completely missed Simon's notice. But what could be expected? They were following up a dragon with walking. It didn't help that they were both rather small.

And then thunder clouds, and thunder, and Leonard telling him to get down. Simon was never one to argue with "don't get struck by lightning," quality advice. With that Simon finally dropped to the deck of the ship. Out of storm clouds reach. He hid a sigh of relief when he saw Leonard had contended himself to sitting calmly, at least for the time being. Having him back was equally exciting and terrifying.

Simon chose to assume Zecarayus shouting at him was a rhetorical question. With Leonard's personal storm directly above them. So he gave him a rhetorical answer "It's like sun shine and rainbows! We'll be ready to leave soon so everyone get on board if you're getting on board!" He could only hope Leonard didn't intend to do anything with the storm he cooked up.

With the whole crew assembled Simon walked over to the ship's steering wheel to see Visa sitting next to it. He hadn't been expecting to see her here, he didn't remember seeing her back at the guild hall. But he wasn't going to complain now that she was. "Oh great Visa you're here! Good thing too. You're sitting by the steering wheel because you want to navigate right? That's a relief, I have no idea how and was just going to improvise. I'll leave navigation to you then captain."

Not giving the girl time to protest Simon jumped down to the deck and shouted "Once everyone is on board lets drop the sails and get on our way. To Thunder Island!"

[20:44:53] Kirahunter : also I like the sound of my own voice
    [20:44:59] Kirahunter : so I had to say something

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Total:1250

Character
    Primary Magic
    Julius Seas
    Julius Seas

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Experience : 1,855

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Water
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Julius Seas 25th September 2015, 7:44 pm

When Julius was finally done with laughing he noticed that some other guild mates have arrived. Julius saw Furion a new guild member with the ability to change into a dragon. He also saw Sorano-chan Julius doesn't know what kind of magic she uses but Julius rather stay out of her way since she has a kind of dislike towards Julius.

When Julius got on the ship he noticed 2 guild members that he has never seen before. 1 of them was a guy and the other one was a girl with little to almost no clothing. Normally Julius would have joined them but he is still to nervous for Thunder Island. When Julius looked on the ships deck he noticed some other members one of them was a girl named Bellaria Julius had met her when she first came to to guild but he didn't knew Bellaria very well. He also saw Heero and his exceed Julius didn't knew him that much but he knows that Heero is really popular among the girls. Julius then saw a very familiar face it was one of Julius's best friends from the guild it was Zecarayus. Julius saw that Zecarayus was blushing probably because of the girl in the water *chuckle* Zecarayus-kun is so cute when he feels uncomfortable. Julius was about to walk to Zecarayus when he noticed that the former guild master Leonard was also there. Leonard's presence was also one of the reasons why Julius felt nervous since he want to make a good impression on the present guild master and also on the former guild master. Julius took a deep breath and walked to Leonard. Hello! Julius wants to introduce himself. My name is Julius Seas and Julius is from a island in the calm sea. Julius didn't know what to say since he was still very nervous.

Squable:

Thunder Parrots and UFOs Oh my! [Fairy Tail Event] X9tEBuc
    ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Moderator- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Mentor : Speculo (former)
    Experience : 779,415

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Advanced Solid Script
    Second Skill: Aura Manipulation
    Third Skill: N/A

Post by ivyleaf33 30th September 2015, 7:45 pm

Sorano leaned against the ship's railing with Hoshi gingerly balanced on her head. The exceed was careful not to tangle her claws in her companion's hair. Looking around at her guild mates, Sorano noticed the odd-aured Psaiko, whose aura made her eyes hurt with all of its shifting, and that weird girl and a guy she had seen around the guild occasionally jumping into the water. She immediately had a low opinion of the pink-haired girl when she saw her wearing so little clothing. People might think her snobby when she turned her nose away from the scene, but really, she just felt that most people made little to no sense.

That thunder mage who turned out to be the first master ordered Simon to get down, and she hid a grin as he slowly drifted downwards. She nearly burst out laughing listening to Simon and Visa's conversation at the steering wheel. Poor girl! Even though the newer mage was older than Sorano, she felt sympathetic towards the blonde.

The ship would start moving soon, and the two girls turned their heads into the cool ocean breeze, waiting for Thunder Island

Thunder Parrots and UFOs Oh my! [Fairy Tail Event] B2WXv4aK_o
    sorano granon | solid script | aura manipulation | bank | armory
    i pretend i really liked it this way-- you see, my heart won't die, though i've really tried.

psaiko
    psaiko

Player 

Post by psaiko 4th October 2015, 5:42 pm

"Yep, I'm a dragon. I can shape-shift too . . ." Furion would point at himself and then his fairy tail tattoo which would then respond as such and change various colors before returning back to its natural 'green' state. A dragon's pride was something new to see, being that there were little of the dragons left. It was likely for the best if he wasn't asked to swim though . . . Furion would then look over Simon for a few moments before nodding his head. "Alright. I don't know what the word 'capiche' means but I will accompany you on the island." Furion's wings would flap several times before shrinking into his back in a strange yet seemingly painless movement. Taking a look at all of the others who were both getting on and waiting to get onto the boat which the Fairy Tail guild would likely demolish, Furion would sit down and wait for further instruction.

Thunder Parrots and UFOs Oh my! [Fairy Tail Event] AxOEA5u

Current date/time is 11th May 2024, 2:52 pm